Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ace, administrator at your service.

Go down 
+2
FullMetalAlchemist
Ace
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

Ace, administrator at your service. Empty
PostSubject: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-21, 21:57

Hiyaz I forgot to introduce myself here xD
Anyway, my name is Ace and I was a former Duel Kings and EX (before they became EXH) moderator.

Seemingly there is one guy who always seems to cause trouble and that guy is named JadenYuki1. He's the lonely guy who tried to spy on my site while it was in secret using a name called ''Jesse Anderson''.

I rly hate the dude, he whined about how he didn't get promoted to admin in DK and why I was. So in result, I was demoted. Later I was re-promoted, then he whined, and I was demoted again.

If ya have any questions feel free to ask me Smile I have a lot of free time on my hands =D

I'll sticky up all admin/mod intros to get future people to know them better Smile

Last edited by Ace on 2009-03-22, 17:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
FullMetalAlchemist
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Number of posts : 1859

Miscellaneous
DC: 780

PostSubject: Wow?   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 01:48

Dam you got demoted twice? PAThETIC NUB!@!#!@!#!@!#!@#!#!@!@#!@#!@!#!@!@# Jk. Anyways, welcome to your own site (Very Happy) and I hope we can be friends (even though we are from past experiences). I suggest you ban "Jesse Anderson" as the only thing he will probably do is cause trouble. Again, hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 12:45

Lol. Getting demoted twice isn't as bad as some people. *Gives FullMetalAlchemist the look*. Haha. Just kidding.

Anyways, yes, welcome to your Academy. Hope you have fun. And also, hope your Academy doesn't die out. Razz
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Hey!   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 12:54

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Lol. Getting demoted twice isn't as bad as some people. *Gives FullMetalAlchemist the look*.
I take offense to that, you shouldn't be saying that to the public, gives a bad impression. Anyways, you're half as bad as that, so not that much off -.-
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 13:07

FullMetalAlchemist wrote:

I take offense to that, you shouldn't be saying that to the public, gives a bad impression.
Lol. Well, shows you you shouldn't be laughing at others then, right?

Anyways, you're half as bad as that, so not that much off -.-
And what are you talking about here? I haven't been demoted before. =] I've only been promoted. And I've OWNED my own. So... No clue what you're talking about. =]
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 13:29

Aster Phoenix wrote:

I take offense to that, you shouldn't be saying that to the public, gives a bad impression.

Hey, I already said I was JK, -.-
Aster Phoenix wrote:

And what are you talking about here? I haven't been demoted before. =] I've only been promoted. And I've OWNED my own. So... No clue what you're talking about. =]
Well then, if you say so. I guess I'll just void this with a nvm?
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 13:32

Aster Phoenix wrote:

Hey, I already said I was JK, -.-
Hm. But doesn't seem like you meant it. Oh well, I'll let it slide.

Aster Phoenix wrote:

Well then, if you say so. I guess I'll just void this with a nvm?
Lol. Yeah. I guess.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 14:09

Haha, new ya didn't like Duel Kings Ace, but didn't know ya hated it that much! Well...I don't know the JadenYuki1 guy that well...so I can't really say anything about him. Am I supposed to make an intro too? Huh. I think I'm going to do that now! XD
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:31

Wow holy crap just noticed. Ace is freaken 98 years old! OLD MAN!!! XP
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:32

Lol. Can't tell if you really meant that. But, in case you don't know, it's just what he felt like entering. Maybe cause in his own little world in his head, he thinks he has that much knowledge. =] Lolz.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:33

Looks like someone didn't read the annoucement that was scrolling yet xD

''We will not ban (Changing passwords of people - Maybe).''

^Pretty much what happened to Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:35

Huh? I'm not understanding something? What announcement? Not ban for what? What happened to Jesse? You're confusing me. o.o

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:37

He means people will not get banned. Their passwords might get changed tho, and that is what happened to Jesse. I have no idea about the announcement
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:37

Ace wrote:
Seemingly there is one guy who always seems to cause trouble and that guy is named JadenYuki1. He's the lonely guy who tried to spy on my site while it was in secret using a name called ''Jesse Anderson''.

I rly hate the dude, he whined about how he didn't get promoted to admin in DK and why I was. So in result, I was demoted. Later I was re-promoted, then he whined, and I was demoted again.
Blah, Jaden >.> (hope he doesn't read that, I don't need him to have a reason to possibly demote me from a future job I might have T.T) No one likes him, I don't think XD

Anyway, umm... well, you made the site, but welcome anyway haha XD Hope to see this place become a kick ass academy, and possibly become number one! XD (Shouldn't be saying that, as I'm a mod at SDA, which is number four... ^^0)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:41

Kikyo Maaka wrote:
Ace wrote:

Blah, Jaden >.> (hope he doesn't read that, I don't need him to have a reason to possibly demote me from a future job I might have T.T) No one likes him, I don't think XD

Anyway, umm... well, you made the site, but welcome anyway haha XD Hope to see this place become a kick ass academy, and possibly become number one! XD (Shouldn't be saying that, as I'm a mod at SDA, which is number four... ^^0)
Hm.. Who is this Jaden guy who nobody seems to like? Sounds very unpopular. And you're really a SDA mod? That's awesome! Nice to meet you!

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:45

His name is JadenYuki1, I don't know too much about him, except I know that ilodude67 doesn't like him very much either, lol.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:47

From what I hear from Ace, I decided that I don't like him either. Also, who's this ilodude67 that you brought up, Grace? Don't recall that name
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:49

Haha, I don't know ilodude that well either, but he's pretty funny, lightens the mood everywhere he goes really. =)
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:50

If that's true, invite him over to Light Duel Academy when it goes live
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:51

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Kikyo Maaka wrote:
Ace wrote:

Hm.. Who is this Jaden guy who nobody seems to like? Sounds very unpopular. And you're really a SDA mod? That's awesome! Nice to meet you!

~Aster Phoenix
JadenYuki/JadenYuki1 is a guy on Battle City that happens to be a mod/admin in a fair few places. He tends to whine a lot, and he's a little bitchy too >.> (Sorry, but it's true. Ace can edit the swearing if he doesn't like it.) Not a lot of people like him, or are afraid to maybe say that to him Hmm

And yeah, I'm a mod there XD I also run my own team, which was how I got that job there XD And thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rczq_pREPnc

ilodude's a friend of mine, he's nice xD Lightens all moods, I do the same sometimes. He was also a former BC mod and he hates JadenYuki1, which is in that YouTube video. He got banned for that once and everyone rebelled including an academy xD

EDIT: Swearing is fine, just don't tend to spam it, eg. B**** F*** ACE's MOTHER IS A F**KING WH*RE, etc.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-22, 17:56

Ah. I see. Thanks for clearing things up. =]

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Tharyan
Tester
Tester
Tharyan

Male

Number of posts : 209

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-26, 01:19

hey Ace, I haven't posted in your intro yet, Shocked

So I come to offer a peace treaty

*Hands 4 cookies and a glass of milk*

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty2009-03-26, 01:23

Lol. I still don't get the point in everyone giving cookies! :O

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace, administrator at your service.   Ace, administrator at your service. Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace, administrator at your service.
Page 1 of 1