Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Number of posts : 278

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: conserning my fan fic   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 21:08

so guys i kinda probly broke my thumb lol. so its a pain in the butt to type. unless i feel like writing something thats gonna take alot longer than it should then i wont be making new chapters.

sorry for the inconvienience.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-08-25, 21:46

TOPICS MERGED!

Have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 15:55

there is a part in this chapter that will only make sense too 1 forum lol. the part with Mike. well i should say it wont make sense, cause it does. it will just be clearer on what happens with the other forum. but still, hope you enjoy.

Chapter 24 – The End of Innocence

*After the duel with Trey, who eventually did buy Ryan a burger, the crew decided to head on too their separate homes. The time is now 9:47 PM. After Ryan and Sarah got Trey back home Sarah begins to walk off ahead of time.

Trey: see ya later guys.

Ryan: I’ll see ya.

*Ryan notices Sarah walking off.

Ryan: hey, where do you think you’re going?

Sarah: (confused) home?

Ryan: well yea but why like that? We don’t have too walk since Trey’s not with us remember?

Sarah: (laughing) are you sure? You think you’ve got what it takes to teleport us both home at once?

Ryan: well I’ve got pretty good control over it now, I’d say. But
I guess there’s only one way too find out.

*the Rising Aura appears around Ryan. Ryan grabs Sarah’s hand. Sarah begins to blush. The Aura then surrounds Sarah and within a few seconds they both vanish. The scene now goes to a world we haven’t seen before, the world of Darkness.

Dark Minion: my Lord, the plan has been completed. We’re now waiting for your future orders.

Dark Master: excellent.

Dark Minion: anything you want me to do?

Dark Master: as a matter of fact, I would like you to
travel too their world next.

Dark Minion: so I’m dueling Ryan now?

Dark Master: not exactly.

*the Dark Minion stares in confusion.

Dark Master: once you get up there. I need you too locate Ryan. With our most recent plan at a completion, he should be easily taken over by Darkness. So what I want you to do is let out all of your Darkness and have it consume Ryan.

Dark Minion: you do know that doing this will end up destroying my spirit right?

*the Dark Master nods.

Dark Minion: well if I have done all I can for you, I promise I will succeed in this final task, my Lord.

Dark Master: glad to hear it. you’ve served me well. Now get going.

*the Dark Aura surrounds the Dark Minion and the Minion vanishes. The scene now takes us back to Ryan and Sarah as they re-appear in front of Sarah’s doorstep.

Ryan: well, here we are.

Sarah: well what do you know? You can do it.

Ryan: (laughing) yepp guess so. Well goodnight Sarah.

Sarah: goodnight.

*Ryan begins to walk off and head toward his house.

Sarah: hey Ryan?

Ryan: (stops walking) yea?

Sarah: I just wanted to say…I mean…I just want you to know that…

*Ryan stands there almost confused.

Ryan: what is it Sarah?

Sarah: (changing her thought) um. I just wanted to say I’m glad you decided to come home.

Ryan: yea me too. What was I thinking?

Sarah: (laughs) don’t know. Well goodnight.

Ryan: ‘night.

*Sarah goes inside her house. Ryan continues walking to his. Once he reaches his door he goes inside. he walks around and realizes his Grandfather still isn’t anywhere around the house.

Ryan: where in the world could he be?

*Raziel appears.

Raziel: where’s who?

Ryan: my Grandpa. I don’t know exactly how long he hasn’t been home but it feels like forever.

Raziel: that’s true. Have you tried calling him?

Ryan: that’s a good idea Raz. I think I’ll do that right now.

*Ryan takes his cell phone out of his pocket. He begins to dial but a display warning comes up on the screen. It reads:

LOW BATTERY

Ryan: ahh mann. Low battery. Guess I’ll use the house phone.

*Ryan heads over to the house phone. When he gets there he notices the missed call button is flashing, along with the new voicemail light. Ryan and Raziel listen to the voicemail.

“This is the head of the police. I was hoping you would have answered the phone cause I hate to have to say all this through a voicemail. But before I continue, I would like to say that you and your friend are no longer a suspect to us anymore. But that’s not the main reason I’m calling. We found your Grandfather on the side of a street today about 2 miles from here. He needed medical help but we could not get it too him in time. It was too late when we found him. I’m sorry son, but your grandfather passed away.”

*there’s silence for about 5 seconds. Then the voicemail continues.
“If you need anything at all feel free too contact us. I’m sure you remember where too find us.”

*the voicemail ends. You hear the girl’s voice of the answering machine in the background while Ryan just stares at the wall.

Raziel: Ryan…

*Ryan is silent as he wears a blank expression on his face. Raziel doesn’t know what too say. She then notices that the blank look on Ryan’s face has changed to anger.

Ryan: they did this, didn’t they…

Raziel: they?

Ryan: they’ve gone too far this time. This has to end.

*the Rising Aura appears around Ryan. Raziel is both worried and too scared too say anything. The color of Ryan’s Aura becomes a burning blueish white, and then changes into a dark blue with a black tint. His eye’s also have the darkblue tint. The Aura fades away and Ryan is gone.

Raziel: that doesn’t look good.

*Raziel disappears. Ryan then appears on a hill about a mile away from his town and stares out towards the horizon.

Ryan: I’m not going to stop until I find you.

*after about 10 minutes on the hill, Ryan uses the Aura to transport himself to all different places in and around Corona. He searches all night without any rest. The time is now 11:00 AM. Raziel appears.

Raziel: don’t you think its time you rested? You’ve been searching for about 13 hours.

Ryan: im not going to stop.

Raziel: well can you at least call Sarah?

Ryan: no. im not involving her in this anymore. They took my Grandfather from me. I wont let them take everything.

Raziel: (to herself) everything? Sarah?

*Raziel disappears. the Aura appears and burns around Ryan again and he teleports to yet another spot near-by. He searches for hours without food or sleep. The time is now 4:30. Ryan transports himself to another town about 3 miles away. Raziel appears.

Raziel: do you really think they’ll be here?

Ryan: they could be anywhere.

Raziel: could you at least think about what you’re doing?

Ryan: I have. I know exactly what im doing.

*Raziel disappears. all of a sudden Ryan is struck with some kind of a sense. He looks up at a building in front of him as he hears a cry for help. He runs closer and realizes a younger boy is falling from a roof. Ryan looks around at everyone standing around the building as they don’t try to help at all. They just stare. Ryan makes a decision to help this boy. He holds up Aeolus’s card.

Ryan: Aeolus come forth!

*Aeolus’s card glows white and within seconds Aeolus materializes.

Ryan: you have to help out here Aeolus. I need to you catch that kid falling. Fast.

*Aeolus nods. He spreads his wings and takes off as fast as he can towards the falling boy. Aeolus successfully catches the boy and safely brings him down to the ground right next too Ryan.

Boy: who are you 2?

Ryan: Hey my name is Ryan. I saw you falling of that building’s
rooftop. are you ok? What happened up there?

Mike: my name is Mike, My teacher stole my deck and some
creep pushed me off the rooftop.

Ryan: seems like a crazy school, Aeolus take care of Mike, I’ll be right back

Mike: Aeolus?

*the new tinted Rising Aura appears around Ryan. Ryan vanishes and Aeolus stays behind. Ryan then appears on top of the roof where he meets 2 creeps in cloaks. Their faces are visible.

Creep 1: (confused about the appearance of the Aura) what the?

*the Aura fades away and Ryan is left standing there.

Creep 2: who are you?

Ryan: that’s of no importance to you. I bet you 2 think you’re funny pushing a kid off a roof. Did you honestly think cloaks that don’t even hide your faces would get you out of trouble?

Creep 1: hey, the hoods are off…

Ryan: which makes you 2 so much dumber. At least wear the hoods…

Creep 2: who do you think you are?

Ryan: I don’t have time for this today. Lucky for you im in a hurry. So to make things easier on the both of us, how about you just hand over that deck you stole…

Creep 2: as if.

Creep 1: no joke. We’re going to rip you apart kid.

*the 2 creeps charge at Ryan and prepare for a fight. When they’re both about 5 feet in front of him, Ryan reacts.

Ryan: (sighs) is everyone I meet this stubborn?

*the new tinted Aura quickly appears and explodes away from him just as quickly. The Aura hits both creeps dead on and knocks them down. Raziel appears.

Ryan: im pretty sure I warned them…

Raziel: Ryan, you’re hurting them…

Ryan: not now Raz..

Creep 1: (struggling as he gets up) what the heck was that…

Creep 2: im going to kill this guy!

*they both get up and charge at Ryan again.

Ryan: ok. These 2 are the dumbest freaks I’ve ever met. They may even beat Zach and Kenny…

Creep 1: (preparing a punch) I hope you know a nice doctor kid!

*Ryan notices a cop car driving by.

Ryan: (chuckles) I hope you know a good lawyer…

*the Aura appears around the 2 creeps and they both vanish.

Raziel: what did you do with them?

Ryan: don’t worry Raz, I didn’t hurt them. Although death probably beats where I did put them…

Raziel: and that is?

Ryan: a cop car that drove by. I put them in the back seat of the car. Hence why I told them about the lawyer.

Raziel: well at least you didn’t kill them. You had me worried.

*Raziel fades away. Ryan transports himself back to the ground in front of Mike.

Mike: how do you do that?

Ryan: is this your deck?

*Ryan hands Mike a deck.

Mike: yeah this is it

Ryan: I couldn’t help but see that you have a winged beast deck with cards that I’ve never seen before, im curious where these cards are from and you have a spirit monster too I see?

Mike: they were a gift, and yeah you could say that, this is Castiel

Castiel: hello

Ryan: nice to meet you. listen Mike, I have to go now, but I think Aeolus would work very well with your deck. I'll give you my card Aeolus, Rising Wind.

Mike: rising…Castiel!

Castiel: I don’t think he is a Risen mike he wouldn’t of saved you

Ryan: (overhearing the conversation) what?

Mike: uhm nothing, ok if you really think he would help my deck then sure

*Aeolus turns into a card, Ryan hands mike the card

Ryan: I really think so, but I got to go, Nice meeting you.

*Mike looks down at Aeolus, Rising Wind for a second then looks up, Ryan is gone. The scene now goes to Sarah inside her house watching tv.

Sarah’s mother: Sarah, dinners ready!

Sarah: alright mom.

*Sarah gets up too turn off the tv when Raziel appears next too her.

Sarah: (whispering) what are you doing here?

Raziel: I have to talk to you.

Sarah: (whispering) okk. But not here. My parents are in the kitchen. We’ll go upstairs. (to her mom) I’ll be right down mom! Just gotta get something.

*Sarah and Raziel head up to Sarah’s room. Raziel tells her the news about Ryan’s Grandfather and how he has planned to search for the Dark Minions until he finds them.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-09-12, 18:52

Chapter 25 – The Transformation

*after Ryan found out that his Grandfather died, the only thing that came to his mind was that it was the work of a Dark Minion. Ryan’s anger transforms his Rising Aura into a darker color. This worries Raziel, and she gets even more worried when she sees Ryan injuring people. Ryan searches all day and all night for any Dark Minion, but is unsuccessful. Raziel is later convinced that Ryan still cares when he saves a kid named Mike from falling off a building. After all the madness Raziel shows up at Sarah’s house to tell her the about everything.

Sarah: I cant believe this has happened.

Raziel: yea I know. And the worst part is that Ryan actually hurt people.

Sarah: he just attacked them? For like no reason?

Raziel: well, they pushed a kid off a roof of a building.

Sarah: oh my godd!

Raziel: no no, the kids fine. Ryan had Aeolus catch him.

Sarah: ohh. Wait, so Ryan can materialize his monster spirits now?

Raziel: guess so. I didn’t exactly question him about it. I was still stuck in the moment. But we’re getting off track here. What should we do about Ryan?

Sarah: well where is he now?

Raziel: he’s in the next town over. Im not exactly sure of it’s name.

Sarah: how far away is it?

Raziel: about 3 miles I think?

Sarah: well then lets go.

Raziel: wait. I thought you were about to eat?

Sarah: oh crap. I’ll come up with an excuse.

Raziel: no hang on.

Sarah: hmm?

Raziel: you go eat. I’ll try and get Ryan too come back home. he needs to rest.

Sarah: okk.

Raziel: and if Ryan asks, don’t tell him I came to you. I don’t think he wants you too know what’s going on…

Sarah: alright...well good luck.

*Raziel disappears. We’re taken back to Ryan. The time is now 7:06. Ryan is no longer in the new town. He is now back on that hill we’re he first looked out into the horizon where he’s thinking to himself.

Ryan: why wont they show up? What are they waiting for? (chuckles) they probably know how mad I am and how easily I could destroy all of them right now. Those cowards…

*Raziel appears.

Raziel: Ryan. Can we go home now? Its getting late and you haven’t eaten anything since yesterday…

Ryan: (sighs) ok Raz you win. we’ll go home.

Raziel: (relieved) thank godd!

*Raziel disappears. Ryan transports himself back home.

Ryan: this house will never feel the same to me…

*all of a sudden Ryan senses something familiar too him. he walks up to the closest window at the front of his house and looks outside. He observes the trees and notices the wind is strong. Ryan then runs to the front door and steps outside.

Ryan: could it be?

*Ryan turns in the direction of Sarah’s house. Just then a huge sensation sends a chill through Ryan’s whole body. He turns around to see the Dark Aura appear in his driveway. The Aura becomes a bit transparent, but still visible. The next Dark Minion is standing before Ryan.

Ryan: (angered) its you.

Dark Minion: whats wrong? I figured since you’ve been searching for us you wouldn’t mind me stopping in?

Ryan: how did you know I was looking?

Dark Minion: oh please I can see whatever I want that goes on in your world right from my world.

Ryan: (clenches his fists) you’ve been spying on me?!

Dark Minion: don’t sound so surprised.

*the Dark blue – Black tinted Aura appears around Ryan. It burns wildly. Raziel appears behind Ryan. We’re taken too Sarah. She is in her room and completely unaware of what’s going on outside her house. Honest appears.

Honest: Sarah, I think you should have a look at this. (points to her window)

Sarah: what’s going on?

*Sarah walks to her window and looks outside to see Ryan, Raziel, and a Dark Minion.

Sarah: oh crap! Honest I have to get down there.

Honest: I understand.

*Sarah grabs her deck and heads down the stairs to her back door. She sneaks out and makes her way to the front of the house quietly. Raziel appears next to her.

Raziel: this isn’t good Sarah. Please keep your distance from those 2 right now.

*we’re now taken back to Ryan and the Dark Minion. Their still having their conversation.

Ryan: (angered) tell me one thing. Did you do it?

Dark Minion: hmm?

Ryan: you killed him, didn’t you?

Dark Minion: (sarcasm) I don’t know? I kill a lot of people. (smirks)

*Ryan becomes completely enraged now that he knows the truth.

Ryan: you basterd! I’m going to destroy you!

*the new tinted Aura around Ryan burns out of control. Ryan jumps towards the Dark Minion. Once both his feet leave the ground, Ryan uses the Aura to blast himself foreward. He is now about 7 feet away from the Dark Minion, and about eye level to it.

Ryan: now die!!

*as soon as Ryan unleashes his Aura, so does the Dark Minion. But this time the Dark Minion’s attack is different. Ryan’s attack hits the ground where the Minion was standing. It’s gone. When Ryan lands on the ground he hears the sound of Sarah’s voice.

Sarah: Ryan above you!

*Ryan looks up to find a cloud of Dark Aura about 10 feet above his head. Almost instanty, the Darkness slams down onto Ryan. This causes a huge gust of wind. Sarah and Raziel struggle against the wind as they hear Ryan yell. The wind dies down. When Sarah looks up at Ryan, she sees a Pure Black Aura in the driveway.

Sarah: what happened?

Raziel: Sarah…

Sarah: what?

Raziel: I don’t know. All of a sudden I feel very strange…

Sarah: (confused) what in the world is going on?

*Sarah looks back at the Pure Black Aura in Ryan’s driveway. She can now make out a figure standing inside the Aura.

Sarah: (gasps) is that…Ryan?

*Ryan now becomes visible inside the Pure Black Aura. To follow up with her confusion she hears Raziel quivering.

Sarah: Raziel what’s wrong?!

Raziel: (struggling too talk) Sarah, you and Honest need to get away from here. As far as you can. The Ryan standing there is no longer the Ryan we all know, and I’m afraid I will no longer be the same Raziel.

Sarah: what are you talking about?

Raziel: (still struggling) I don’t know how, but somehow that last Dark Minion destroyed itself, leaving it’s Aura behind. That Darkness now took over Ryan. I guess it was easy for that too happen because of his anger. This whole thing must have been their plan. And I’m afraid that the Darkness has tainted his deck. Which includes me…

Sarah: I cant believe this…

Raziel: please, just take Honest and go.

Sarah: but-

Raziel: (cutting her off) look at my legs…

*Sarah looks at Raziel’s legs and notices that they’ve started to change color. To a darkish blue.

Sarah: what’s happening?

Raziel: what I already told you. The Darkness is in the both of us. Me and Ryan. So please. Just get out of town.

*Sarah thinks about this for awhile. She decides to leave for now, but secretly come back home every now and then to see how things are - Secretly of course. She only tells Raziel about the leaving part.

Sarah: ok have it your way. I’ll be gone soon. Please be careful.

Raziel: I’ll do whatever I can.

*Raziel yells out. She can’t fight off the darkness anymore. It completely takes over her and the rest of Ryan’s deck. Sarah backs away, but still turns around every so often to see what’s happening. She eventually goes back into her house through the back door and makes her way upstairs to her winder. She opens it and tries to see if she can hear anything. After about 3 minutes, she overhears Ryan say something.

Ryan: nice to see you…Ruzilen. (Roo Zai Lin)

*Sarah looks over to where Raziel and her last sat. she finds Raziel sitting there, or so she thinks. Raziel is now a blackish blue colored –fiendish looking spirit.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653l

*Honest appears.

Honest: did I hear him say Ruzilen?

Sarah: yea. I have no idea what’s going on. I’m so scared Honest.

Honest: nothing will happen too you. I promise.

*we’re now taken to where Ryan and the now Ruzilen are. Ryan now has a Pure Black Aura and Red-Tinted eyes.

Ryan: it’s time to go.

*Ruzilen fades away. Ryan’s new Aura burns rapidly and within seconds Ryan is gone.

Sarah: Ryan…

*we’re now taken to the Dark Master in the world of Darkness. He is sitting in his “throne”.

Dark Master: well done my minion. Well done.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-09-18, 17:02

Chapter 26 – The Disappearance

*After hours and hours of searching, the next Dark Minion finds Ryan instead, right at his own house. It turns out that Ryan’s suspicion was right – the Dark Minions killed his Grandfather. Ryan aims to destroy this Minion. But it turns out that this Dark Minion’s aim was also too destroy itself. And by doing so, it leaves behind it’d Darkness. Since the Darkness is attracted to anger and Ryan was the one who had the most anger nearby, the Darkness consumed him. Sarah and Raziel were watching from afar. After an explosion that almost sent Sarah flying, she notices a Pure-Black Aura. Sarah late realizes that its Ryan standing inside this Aura. She then notices Raziel changing from her redish color to a dark blueish color. The transformation of Ryan and his deck had been completed.

It has now been 2 days since the incident. The time is 3:12 pm on a Friday. No one has seen or heard from Ryan. So this chapter begins with the same 2 cops that keep talking to Ryan and Sarah. They are standing in front of Ryan’s house.

Cop 1: this is his house.

*the 2 cops walk up to his door and knock.

Cop 2: anybody home?

*no answer. It turns out the cops have been trying to get a hold of Ryan for a day now. They decide to talk to Sarah. Sarah is home packing her bags and getting ready to get out of town for now. Once she’s all packed up she heads downstairs and talks to her parents.

Sarah: mom, dad?

Sarah’s Father: what’s up Sarah?

Sarah: you remember Caitlin right? well she asked me too hang out this weekend. They’re going on a trip out of town. It’s alright if I go right?

Sarah’s Mother: absolutely not! Not only did you wait until the day of too tell us, but what made you think I would even agree too this?

Sarah’s Father: oh common hunny. It’s ok. Why wouldn’t she be able to go?

Sarah: see mom now that’s why I thought I’d be able to go. I knew you wouldn’t agree. But Dad’s got my back. (laughs)

Sarah’s Mother: (sighs) well where are you going?

Sarah: (realizing she needed to come up with an excuse) ohh um. Her parents wouldn’t tell us. They said it was a surprise. (thinking) And they also said I’d need some money.

Sarah’s Mother: fine. Here’s $30.00.

Sarah: wow thanks…

*Sarah says her goodbye’s. right before heading out the door her dad stops her.

Sarah’s Father: hey hold on there kiddo.

*Sarah’s Father takes out his wallet and hands her another $50.00.

Sarah’s Father: there that should do it. sorry about **** ******. She can be a little harsh.

Sarah: (laughs) yea I’ve realized. But heyy thanks dad.

Sarah’s Father: no problem. (kisses Sarah’s forehead) have funn.

Sarah: I will dad.

*her father walks away. Sarah continues for the front door. Once she’s about to open the door she hears knocking. She then opens the door to find a familiar 2 cops.

Sarah: can I help you?

Cop 1: yes im officer-

Sarah: (cutting her off) yea I know who you are…

Cop 1: I know. Its just my job to say that.

Sarah: (laughs) ohh yea.

Cop 2: (clearing his throat) anyway. Listen we’ve been trying to get in contact with Ryan for about a day now. He isn’t answering our calls and he doesn’t appear to be home today. Do you know where he is?

*Sarah talks to Honest in her thoughts.

Sarah: should I tell them?

Honest: don’t tell them about the situation. Deffinetly not.

Sarah: (back to the cops) I don’t know. I also have been trying to contact him but I don’t know where he is. In fact, I haven’t seen or heard from him in 2 days.

Cop 1: well there’s something that he needs to be informed about. Do you know when he’ll be back?

Sarah: haven’t a clue. But what do you need to him?

Cop 2: we aren’t supposed to discuss.

Sarah: look. I know Ryan would tell me. If this involves him I need to know.

Cop 2: look girl, just get back ins-

Cop 1: (cutting him off) it’s alright. I know her like I know Ryan. I know what relationship they have. It’s ok too tell them. So here it is Sarah. The thing is that Ryan is only 17. as of right now he has no legal Guardian. His father’s in prison and we can’t locate his mother. So until we locate his mother then he will have to become property of the government in foster care.

Sarah: I don’t think Ryan would want any of that. (trying to get rid of the cops) well I’ll let you know if I hear from him. look my friends waiting for me so I gotta get going.

Cop 2: alright. And thanks for your help. (handing her a card) that’s one of my cards. if you find out any information please call the number on the card.

*Sarah walks off to her car and drives off.

Cop 1: are you thinking what im thinking?

Cop 2: the friend she was talking about. You’re thinking she’s talking about Ryan too aren’t you?

Cop 1: absolutely. We should follow her.

*the cops get into their car and follow Sarah. Sarah has driven too Trey’s house too talk to Trey. She get’s out of her car, heads to Trey’s front door and knocks. The cops stay a few houses back.

Cop 1: (thinking) that’s not Ryan.

Cop 2: well how about that? She really doesn’t know after all.

Cop 1: well let’s wait a few minutes. then we’ll get going.

*Sarah yells for Trey.

Sarah: (knocking) Trey you here!?

*Trey opens the door to find Sarah standing there.

Trey: what’s up Sarah?

Sarah: I need to talk to you. Are you alone?

*Sarah tells trey about everything. The Dark Minions, Ryan’s Grandfather and his transformation. Trey doesn’t know what too say.

Trey: (confused) well..uh…are you sure?

Sarah: would I make something like this up?

Trey: well I don’t know you that well. But I guess not.

Sarah: good. Cause I wouldn’t and I’m not. But the worst part is that Ryan just disappeared and no one has seen him since that last Dark Minion attack.

Trey: well I haven’t seen him if that’s why you’re here.

Sarah: no not exactly. I’m here cause Raziel told me too get out of town. But I’m not leaving forever. I’m going to secretly go back to Corona and try to help the best I can.

Trey: well how wonder women-like of you.

Sarah: I’m being serious. Ohh and there’s just one more thing. My parents kinda think I’m staying at my friend Caitlin’s house for the weekend. So can I maybe stay here for now?

Trey: hmm well I don’t know if that will be ok with my parents. (realizes) my parents…who aren’t even home right now nor will be the whole weekend!

Sarah: cool. Thanks. And if I need to convince you more, I have $80.00 too spend.

Trey: ohh well you can definitely stay here!

*the cops are still watching Sarah. Sarah and Trey are about to go inside when Honest and Erasmos appear.

Sarah: Honest?

Trey: what’s up Erasmos?

Honest: I just got a terribly terrifying feeling fill me up.

Erasmos: meep meep. (Carbuncle talk for “this scary sensation just came over me)

*Sarah and Trey look at eachother. The cops are having a conversation.

Cop 1: alright nothing suspicious. I guess we can go now.

Cop 2: you know, just once I want something exciting too happen…

*all of a sudden the wind picks up tremendously. It picks up the Cop car and knocks Sarah and Trey against Trey’s house. A last minute instinct makes the Cops jump out of the car and onto the ground right before it flips over.

Cop 2: on second thought, I think I was fine living a boring life.

*the Wind is still strong. Sarah realizes the Cops had followed her.

Sarah: (yelling out to them) what are you doing here?!

*about a dozen Black waves start to glide through the air. All 12 waves meet in front of Trey’s house in his yard. The separate waves join together and form a Pure-Black Aura. The Aura is visible to everybody. All of a sudden a winged Fiend flies out of the Aura and into the sky.

Trey: what is that?

Sarah: that looks like…Aeolus?

*the Winged-Fiend holds up his sword and slashes down toward Sarah and Trey. This causes a gust of Wind mixed with a Pure-Black Aura to hurled towards them. It strikes right above them on trey’s house, causing the house to be damaged and Sarah and trey to fall down. Just then another Pure-Black Aura appears in front of the house. Ryan appears.

Ryan: that’s enough, Aeoleus. (A-Oh-Lee-Us)

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653o

*Aeoleus vanishes. The cops notice Ryan standing there and run towards him.

Cop 1: Ryan stay put! We need too talk to you!

Sarah: (yelling to the cops) no stop! Get back!

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. Ryan launches the new Aura towards the Cops and hits them dead on, causing them to fall back unconscious.

Sarah: (shocked) Ryan did that effortlessly. And he did it so quickly. Even the attack happened in an instant.

Trey: uhh does someone wanna fill me in here?!

Sarah: it’s what I already told you.

Trey: so you really weren’t joking?

Sarah: no! sheesh!

Ryan: well look who it is. Sarah and Trey.

Trey: what are you doing mann?

*Ryan glares at Trey. His eyes are tinted with a Crimson Red.

Trey: enough said…

Sarah: Ryan stop this right now!

Ryan: what makes you think I’d listen to you.

Sarah: well excuse me!

Ryan: I’m on my own now. I left you and everyone else and look how strong I’ve become. I don’t need you anymore.

Sarah: you don’t mean that…

Trey: hey cool it buddy!

*Ryan glares at Trey. The Aura is still surrounding Ryan. He looks at Sarah, then back at Trey. Ryan then launches another blast of the Pure-Black Aura at Trey. Trey is defenseless.

Sarah: stop this!

*Trey is frozen with fear. He closes his eyes cause he feels better not being able to see what’s going on.

Sarah: Trey!

*the Aura stops right in front of trey and vanishes.

Ryan: you’re not worth it.

Trey: (opens his eyes) I’m not worth it? if I remember right I almost destroyed you when we dueled!

Ryan: that was when I was the old Ryan. You’d be dealing with the new Ryan now.

*takes out his deck.

Trey: well I’m willing to give it another shot if you are? Not like I’m giving you a choice.

Ryan: (snickers) are you serious.

Trey: 100%. Sarah mind if I borrow that duel disk of yours.

Sarah: Trey I don’t want you dueling.

Trey: it will be fine. I’ll duel him, win, then change him back to the normal lovable Ryan.

Sarah: are you sure that will work?

Trey: well that’s how it works on tv.

Sarah: oh great…our lives are in the hand of a television freak.

*Sarah hands Trey her duel disk.

Sarah: just don’t screw up ok? We need him back.

Trey: don’t worry. (to Ryan) you ready Ryan?

Ryan: you really want to go through with this don’t you..

Trey: yepp.

Ryan: it’s your life kid. Lucky for me I have some time too spare.

Ryan and Trey: let’s duel!

to be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-09-19, 21:47

Chapter 27 – Rise of the Fallen

*after not being seen for 2 days, Ryan appears right in front of Sarah and Trey at Trey’s house. But this Ryan is not like the Ryan we’ve known. And it turns out that the Aeolus we knew is not the same Aeolus, considering he attacked Sarah and Trey. And considering his name is Aeoleus and not Aeolus. After Ryan mocks Trey, Trey challenges Ryan to a duel. the challenge didn’t seem to phase Ryan at all. But in the end Ryan and Trey end up starting their duel.

Ryan and Trey: lets duel!

*Trey attaches his duel disk and places his shuffled deck inside. Erasmos appears on Trey’s shoulder.

Erasmos: meep (be careful)

Trey: its all gonna be ok pal.

*Erasmos disappears. Ryan holds out his left arm and the Pure-Black Aura gathers around his fore-arm. A duel disk is then formed with a deck already inside and Ryan draws his opening hand.

Trey: I bet that comes in handy.

Ryan: let’s start this thing. (draws a card) I activate Inverted Elements.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653a

Ryan: with this I can now add 1 Falling monster from my deck to my hand. I choose Jhargett, Falling Air. And now I summon him to the field in defense mode.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653n

*the Pure-Black Aura appears in front of Ryan and Jhargett is summoned from the Aura.

Sarah: that looks like Jhereg.

Ryan: and now I’ll lay this face down.

*Turn moves to Trey.

Trey: alright her we go. (draws a card) I summon Crystal Wyvern Evaristus! In attack mode!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653

*a large Crystal strikes up from the ground. It shatters and Evaristus is summoned.

Trey: and as long as Evaristus is out-

Ryan: yea yea. I cant play any set cards. this isn’t our first duel you know.

Trey: hey I’m surprised you remember. Now, are you sure your like one of the bad guys now? Cause you remember everything about your past and whether or not you want to admit it I could tell you wouldn’t have killed me with your Aura. I could tell you wanted to stop it just as soon as it was about to hit me!

Ryan: (snickering) you sure about that?

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan as he launches a blast of Aura towards Trey fast. Just as soon as its about too hit Trey Sarah yells out.

Sarah: (pleading) Ryan stop this!

*the Aura vanishes around Ryan and in front of Trey.

Trey: (thinking) wait a sec.

*in Trey’s mind

Trey: hey cool it buddy!

*Ryan glares at Trey. The Aura is still surrounding Ryan. He looks at Sarah, then back at Trey. Ryan then launches another blast of the Pure-Black Aura at Trey. Trey is defenseless.

Sarah: stop this!

*Trey is frozen with fear. He closes his eyes cause he feels better not being able to see what’s going on.

*the Aura stops right in front of trey and vanishes.

*back to present time.

Trey: oh course. It’s because of Sarah that he’s stopping his attacks. Just like before. This time she cried out for him to stop again and he did.

*looking at Ryan.

Trey: he still cares about her. She must be the key on getting him back to normal.

Ryan: well what are you waiting for? I spared your life for the 2nd time so continue your turn!

Trey: as you wish. (to himself) cause I just figured this all out. (to Ryan) Evaristus attack his Jhargett with Crystal Spear!

*Evaristus roars and Crystal spikes appear out of the ground 1 by one in a path thats heading towards Jhargett, Falling Air. Jhargett is destroyed after a Crystal Spike slices through him. A Pure-Black Aura is left behind.

Trey: lucky for you he was in defense mode.

Ryan: (ignoring Trey) I activate Jhargett’s special ability. When he’s destroyed and sent to the graveyard I can special summon a level 4 or lower Falling monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard. And I think I’ll summon Violian, Falling Shadows to the field from my deck!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653f

*the Aura left Behind on Ryan’s field erupts as Violian rises out of it in attack mode.

Sarah: and I think that one looks like Violiar…

Trey: not bad Ryan. But you’ll have to do much better than 1500 attack points to beat Evaristus. But for now I’ll place one card face down and let you go.

*Turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan’s hand – 5
Ryan’s LP = 4000

Trey’s hand – 5
Trey’s LP = 4000

Ryan: it’s your time. Poseident, Falling Water come forth!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653z

*the Pure-Black Aura swirls up from the ground as Poseident is summoned in attack mode.

Ryan: now Trey, do you remember when you said that I need more than 1500 attack points to take down Evaristus? Well I’ve got more for you – Violian’s special ability! And as long as Violian is face up on my field, during my turn all your monsters attack points will drop 100 points for every cad in your hand. And your holding 5 which puts Evaristus at 1100.

*Violian lashes out his tentacles and wraps them around Evaristus, dropping his attack points down to 1100. Violian lets go.

Trey: oh man…

Ryan: Violian attack his Evaristus. Inverted Vice-Grip!

*Violian lashes out his tentacles towards Evaristus once again. But this time a large Crystal Wall appears in front of Trey’s field, stopping Violian’s attack.

Trey: nice try Ryan. But thanks to my Crystal Barrier trap card your attack has been negated.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653g

Ryan: not bad. But if I remember right that trap card of yours lets us both draw 1 card. you must be pretty confident to let me draw.

Trey: I know I can do this. I can win this!

Sarah: (nervous) don’t give up Trey…

*Ryan and Trey both draw 1 card. as Ryan looks at the card he drew, he grins. Trey gets a bad feeling about the card Ryan just drew.

Ryan: (to himself) I am going to enjoy this. (to Trey) now I hope you didn’t forget that its still my turn. And I hope you realized that by drawing a card you lowered Evaristus’s attack points even more thanks to Violian’s effect! Poseident pick up where Violian left off and destroy that Wyvern! Inverted Rapid!

*Poseident Leaps in the air and points his staff at Evaristus. A mixture of water and Pure-Black Aura is formed and launched towards Evaristus, causing him to be destroyed and Trey to take 600 points of damage.

Current LP = 3400.

Ryan: and now that he’s gone I can activate my face down Inverted Spirits!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653j

Ryan: with this I can bring back a level 4 or lower Falling monster to my field from my grave. Come back Jhargett, Falling Air.

*the Pure-Black Aura appears in front of Inverted Spirits. Jhargett is formed in attack mode.

Ryan: and now Jhargett can strike you directly. So go get him!

*Trey is caught off guard by this attack. Jhargett flies up and swoops down into Trey, knocking him down. Trey takes 1400 points of damage.

Current LP = 2000.

Trey: this isn’t good. He has 3 monsters out and I don’t have a single card on my field. but I wont give up. (stands back up)

Ryan: (to himself) so he still wants to continue. People really are stubborn these days…

Trey: anything else you’ve got for me?

Sarah: (sighs) do you really think it’s a good idea to provoke him…

Ryan: well since you asked, I’ll just set this face down. Now you go.

*Turn moves to Trey.

Trey: (to himself) alright. I really have to pull off something awesome this turn. (looking at Ryan’s new monsters) but this is nuts. I wasn’t expecting him to be so strong. Do I really have what it takes to win?

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-09-23, 15:17

Chapter 28 – Rise of the Fallen Part 2

*the duel between Trey and the new Dark Ryan began with Ryan’s draw. It turns out that Ryan’s new Falling deck is filled with the Dark counterparts of his old Rising Deck. Trey starts off pretty good, but Ryan comes out of nowhere with a triple threat attack from 3 Falling Monsters. Trey manages to stop one attack, but in the end he is left defenseless. Trey realizes that Sarah is the key to getting Ryan back to his old self. He believes he can use Sarah to not only bring Ryan back to normal, but win the duel as well.

Trey: I can do this. (draws a card) I activate Crystal Core!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653l

*a transparent Crystal Sphere forms in the air.

Trey: With this I can Special Summon my Crystal Wyvern – Evaristus in my graveyard and equip him with this card.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653d

*Evaristus becomes visible inside the Sphere. The Crystal Sphere shatters and Evaristus stands tall.

Trey: and next I sacrifice my Evaristus to summon my Crystal Warrior – Ambrosia
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653v

*Evaristus shines and disappears as a Crystal is left behind. The Crystal shatters and Ambrosia is formed in attack mode.

Trey: now that Ambrosia is out I can target 1 face down on the field. and that card has to stay face down as long as Ambrosia is face up. I think I’ll target your face down. And with that said, Ambrosia attack his Violian with Crystal Bullet!

*Ambrosia holds out his hands and fires tiny Crystal Shards at Violian. Violian is destroyed and Ryan receives 700 points of damage.

Current LP = 3300.

Sarah: alright Trey!

Trey: I can so do this! (to himself) but something tells me that the card he drew with Crystal Barrier’s effect is gonna give me trouble…

Ryan: well are you done?

Trey: pipe down over there. It’s a little thing called patience.

Ryan: (glaring) excuse me? I could kill you right now if I wanted too. But instead I’m giving you a chance to prove yourself in this duel. so since I control your life right now I would watch what you say.

Trey: fine. I’ll toss this face down. Your turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 3300
Ryan’s Hand = 6
Trey’s LP = 2000
Trey’s Hand = 4

Ryan: you know what? I like night time much better than the day time.

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. It explodes all over the place. Any living piece of the environment that the new Aura covers becomes the opposite of what it was. Trey and Sarah look around and watch as it covers the grass. The grass becomes dead, along with the leaves on the trees and the flowers lose their petals. Ryan then looks up and watches how the Sun becomes the Moon.

Ryan: that’s more like it.

Sarah: everything’s the opposite of what it was.

Trey: whoa…

Ryan: now then back to business. (draws a card) I activate Inverted Curse!

*a Pure-Black Aura Wisp floats in front of Ryan.

Ryan: thanks to my Curse card I can add Violian back to my hand since he’s in my graveyard. And then my Inverted Curse Spell inflicts 700 points of damage to your Life Points!

*the Pure-Black Aura Wisp floats over to Trey. It covers Trey sending a shock through his body. Trey yells out as he takes 700 points of damage.

Current LP = 1300

Sarah: oh no…

Ryan: and the fun is just beginning Trey. Now I summon Ruzilen, Falling Dusk in attack mode!

*a Pure-Black Aura erupts on the field and Ruzilen flies up out of it.

Sarah: Raziel…

Ryan: and now I’ll activate Inverted Restriction from my hand!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653pl

Ryan: watch as the seal takes over your monster and makes it weaker.

*the Inverted Symbols appear all over Ambrosia causing his attack to drop by 500.

Current ATK = 1800

Ryan: Ruzilen it’s time to shine. Attack that Crystal Warrior with Inverted Trident!

*Ruzilen flies up in the sky and stops as she is seen in front of the Moon. Ruzilen’s swords then materialize as she slashes them downward, causing 2 Pure-Black Crescent Aura’s to be hurled at Crystal Warrior Ambrosia – 1 for each sword. Ambrosia is destroyed.

Trey: go Hallowed Life Barrier! [Hallowed Life Barrier - Discard 1 card from your hand. This turn, any damage you take from your opponent's cards and effects becomes 0.]

*Trey discards Crystal Dragon – Carolus. a barrier forms over Trey protecting him from harm.

Ryan: you’re lucky. cause Ruzilen inflicts 300 points of damage to your life points for every level your Ambrosia had. Since he has 6, you would have taken 1800 points of damage. And my Restriction card would have doubled all your battle damage.

Sarah: talk about cutting it close.

Ryan: well I’ll have to come up with something else. But for now I’ll end my turn.

*turn moves to Trey.

Ryan’s LP = 3300
Ryan’s hand = 5

Trey’s LP = 1300
Trey’s Hand = 4

Trey: and here I am back to an empty field. let’s make this turn count. (draws a card) alright this is gonna be awesome. I remove Crystal Wyvern – Evaristus and Crystal Warrior – Ambrosia in my graveyard from play to special summon Crystal Phoenix – Bassillios!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653h

*Evaristus and Ambrosia appear and fade away, leaving behind a Crystal. The Crystal takes the shape of a Phoenix as it shatters into a Crystal Blue Flame. Bassillios is summoned from the flame in attack mode.

Trey: but I’m not done, next I activate my Lightning Vortex!

*Ryan is caught off guard and Sarah is excited.

Sarah: alright Trey!

Ryan: no!

*Trey discards Crystal Sword and Lightning Crashes down all over Ryan’s field, destroying his monsters.

Ryan: you’ll pay for that. I assure you!

Trey: believe it when I see it! now Bassillios attack Ryan directly with Crystal Flare!

*Bassillios is covered with a Crystal Blue Flame as she rams into Ryan, knocking him down. Ryan receives 3000 points of damage.

Current LP = 300.

Trey: (proudly) how was that?

*Ryan glares at Trey with that Red Tint in his eye.

Trey: jeez man…I’ll just play this face down and my turn. And guess what that means?

*Bassillios becomes engulfed by a Crystal Blue Flame.

Trey: since I ended my turn, Bassillios inflicts to you 200 points of damage for every Crystal Monster I have out. So that’s 200. go Bassillios!

*Bassillios’s flame erupts towards Ryan causing him to lose 200 Life Points.

Ryan’s LP = 100
Ryan’s Hand = 5

Trey’s LP = 1300
Trey’s Hand = 1

Trey: (to himself) I’m so close. (to Ryan) it’s your move…

*turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan: you’re going to pay dearly for that last stunt you pulled!

*the Pure Black Aura appears around Ryan. It’s waving rapidly. The Wind gets strong as Ryan holds out a card.

Ryan: I activate Heavy Storm! [Heavy Storm - Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.]

*the wind becomes furious as trey’s face down is destroyed along with Ryan’s face down. Inverted Fury and Crystal Formation are sent to the graveyard.

Trey: (struggling with the wind) so much for that.

Ryan: and the worst is ahead. In fact, it’s right now.

Sarah: that doesn’t sound good…

Trey: bring it!

Ryan: I activate Nightmare Calling!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653c

*The card is tainted with the Pure-Black Aura. The Aura bursts into the sky causing a fierce Wind and streams of Aura to be sent flying everywhere. One of the 2 cops wake up.

Cop 2: wh-where am i?

*the cop looks at the situation and gets freaked out.

Cop 2: I’ve gotta get out of here!

*Cop 2 wakes up Cop 1.

Cop 1: what happened?

Cop 2: knocked on conscious. but we have to get out of here now. Come on move, move!

*the 2 cops get up and run away. Their cop car is damaged so they can’t use it to escape. The Wind is strong as the sky above begins to be covered with a purple cloud. The cloud swirls in a circle and right above the duel field a hole in the cloud opens up. Lightning strikes around the area.

Sarah: what is this?!?!

Trey: Ryan! What’s going on?!?!

Ryan: I’m doing exactly what you asked for Trey! Now then, my Nightmare Calling spell allows me too summon 1 Falling monster from my hand, deck, or graveyard by discarding monsters in my hand who’s total levels equal or surpass the special summoned Falling monster! And the best part is that monster’s summoning conditions are ignored.

Trey: this looks bad.

Ryan: I discard Valkundinious, Falling Guardian and Prometheun, Falling Doom.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653z My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653b

*the spirits of Valkundinious and Prometheun are absorbed into the hole in the sky.

Ryan: time to give you what you wanted Trey! I summon Arkanor, Falling Death!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653q

*a Pure-Black Aura streams from the hole in the sky as it takes the shape of a large creature. The Aura fades away and Arkanor is visible.

Sarah: Arkados’s counterpart…that’s not good. Arkados was Ryan’s Ace Rising card. so Arkanor must be the Falling Decks Ace.

Trey: he’s huge.

Ryan: my Arkanor is going to destroy you Trey! Your Bassillios is defenseless over there.

Trey: hey keep talking Ryan. I’ll still survive this attack. The difference in our monsters attack points is just 1000. I’ll survive and then come back at you next turn!

*Ryan laughs.

Trey: what’s so funny?

Ryan: next turn? There isn’t going to be a next turn for you Trey! You’ll be happy if you have your next breath once Arkanor is finished with you!

Trey: what are you talking about?

Ryan: my Arkanor has the power to choose either the attack or defense points of your monster to do battle with.

Trey: (shocked) wait, so you can use my Bassillios’s defense points for this attack?

Ryan: now you’re catching on.

Trey: (to himself) if he uses Bassillios’s defense power for this battle, then the difference in their attacks will be 1300. that’s all I have left…

Sarah: but then if this works, then Trey could… (looking at Arkanor) Ryan could severely hurt Trey…

Ryan: Trey, it’s time. Arkanor take down that Phoenix with your Inverted Blaze!

*Arkanor roars. He opens his jaw and a Pure-Black light appears inside. the light is fired and is instantly changed to a Pure-Black Aura Flame. The attack hits Bassillios dead on, covering his entire body. The aftermath of the attack explodes in Trey’s direction, completely covering him with the flame. Trey receives 1300 points of damage and falls unconscious.

Current LP = 0.

Sarah: (tearing) Trey!

*the holograms fade away, the Wind dies down, and the environment around them turns back to normal. Sarah gets up and runs to Trey who is covered with bruises and mild burns.

Sarah: Trey. Trey! Come on get up!

Ryan: I doubt he’ll get up.

Sarah: why…why would you do this!

*Sarah turns around to find Ryan is no longer there. He has disappeared again and now no one knows where he is or when he’ll be back. Sarah calls 911 for help. They get Trey in an ambulance, and Sarah gets in a cop car that follows the ambulance Trey is in. as they drive off Sarah thinks to herself.

Sarah: you’re gonna be ok Trey. I just no it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2009-12-03, 16:55

Chapter 29 – the Hall of Viminia

*As if the counterparts of Poseidon and Violiar weren’t bad enough, there’s now an Arkados counterpart – Arkanor. Ryan summons Arkanor, Falling Death with a new powerful spell card called Nightmare Calling. Arkanor wipes out Trey completely, knocking Trey unconscious. Trey is rushed the hospital thanks to Sarah’s help. After the duel Ryan disappears again. His last words were, “I doubt he’ll get up” towards Sarah about Trey. It’s now 1 week later since the duel. no one has seen or heard anything about Ryan, and Trey has woken up and is now back home. this chapter starts with Ryan in the Dark Dimension talking to the Dark Master.

Ryan: so, you’re sure this place exists?

Dark Master: it has not been founded, but I believe the Hall of Viminia is out there. I don’t have much information about its whereabouts, but I’m sure you could get information from people.

Ryan: sounds like this could be difficult. I think I’m powerful enough as it is.

Dark Master: that may be true. However, there’s no such thing as too much power. And if you find this Temple you’re power will increase dramatically. But I do know something else. Ryan, if you can manage to find Whyet, I can guarantee he will know something about it.

Ryan: alright. I’ll do my best Master.

*The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. He vanishes and appears in Corona. Whyet is also around Corona, and he senses Ryan’s presence. Whyet finds Ryan, and secretly follows him around.

Ryan: ok. Where should I start? (thinking) actually, I don’t have to go anywhere.

*The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan and he launches a blast into the sky, almost like a firework. People come from all over to see what it was.

Ryan: I knew that would work. People are so curious these days they couldn’t resist coming.

*the crowd of people looks around. In their confusion, all they find is a young boy – Ryan. People start to speak.

Man #1: what’s going on?

Man #2: did you see that?

Women #1: what was that explosion?

Women #2: it was so pretty!

*the crowd of people chatter more and more, and the noise from them just gets louder and louder.

Ryan: (to himself) this is annoying…(shouting) ALRIGHT!!

*the talking stops.

Ryan: thank you. I have a favor to as-

Man #2: who are you man?

Man #1: get lost kid.

Ryan: that’s not very nice.

*the Red-Tint in Ryan’s eyes appear and the Pure-Black Aura appears around him. Ryan jumps up and floats till he’s about 16 feet over the crowd so everyone can see and hear him. Whyet is still watching in hiding.

Ryan: alright listen up! I have a question for all of you. And believe me you better hope you have an answer for me.

Women #2: who the heck is this kid?

Man #1: just beat it kid. Why would I do something for you?

Ryan: (sigh) you know that really wasn’t the smartest thing to say…

*without making any movement, Ryan launches an extremely fast blast of the Pure-Black Aura at Man #1, knocking him down unconscious.

Man #2: I don’t know what the heck you just did but for your sake you better stay floating up there! You nearly killed the man!

*Ryan launches another quick blast of Aura at Man #1. but this time it doesn’t fade away. Instead, it remains visible while burning Man #1 until death.

Ryan: anything else anyone has to say?

*the crowd is silent.

Ryan: good.

*Whyet is watching from afar.

Whyet: this is not good. I have to warn Sarah.

*Whyet fades away. Ryan turns around to where Whyet once was.

Ryan: (to himself) looks like someone’s been following me. (to crowd) I’m looking for information. Information about a Temple known as the Hall of Viminia. But I just realized that you foolish people wont know a thing about it. sorry for wasting your precious time.

*The Pure-Black Aura waves violently around Ryan. The Aura explodes and flows all around Ryan, knocking everybody who was standing around Ryan unconscious. When the Aura fades, Ryan is gone. We’re now taken to Sarah. She and Trey are at Trey’s house in his backyard sitting on a bench.

Sarah: so how are you feeling?

Trey: I’m ok. I don’t remember much about the duel but everything I do remember I just keep running it over and over in my head. Especially the sighting of Arkanor.

Sarah: this whole thing is so messed up. Ryan is getting way out of hand. He has to be stopped.

*Honest appears.

Honest: I sense the presence of something strong.

*a blinding light appears in front of them. Whyet becomes visible.

Whyet: I need to talk to you.

Sarah: what’s up?

Trey: who’s this guy?

Whyet: my name is Whyet.

Sarah: this is Trey. Whyet, what’s going on?

Whyet: it’s about Ryan. I’m worried about him.

Sarah: I hear ya.

Whyet: you have no idea, Sarah, but what I just witnessed was almost unbearable to watch.

*Whyet tells her about what happened, and about the Hall of Viminia. Sarah’s expression becomes blank. Trey’s becomes angered.

Trey: (angered) I should have beaten him!

Whyet: don’t blame yourself. I could have told you that you would have lost. You’re lucky you’re still breathing.

Sarah: (getting back on topic) so why are you telling us this?

Whyet: I believe that you are the only one who can defeat Ryan, Sarah.

Sarah: me? I barely left a mark on Ryan when we dueled the first time with his normal deck…

Whyet: that may be the case. But whenever Ryan sees you, he acts differently. You remind him of his past.

Trey: it’s true Sarah. Do you remember when he attacked me with Aura and you yelled stop? Well, Ryan stopped his attack.

Whyet: Ryan is trying to run away from his past. You need to remind him of it.

*Whyet senses Ryan’s presence. Ryan’s voice is heard.

Ryan’s voice: there you are.

*streams Pure-Black Aura swirls around the yard. They meet in 1 spot and become 1 ball of Aura. The Aura fades and Ryan is visible.

Sarah: it’s him.

Ryan: I’ve been looking for you Whyet.

Whyet: you followed me?

Ryan: well you seemed to enjoy following me around all day so I figured I’d give it a try.

*Ryan notices Trey.

Ryan: well looks like you survived. If you want to keep things that way then you better not but into my business again.

Sarah: don’t talk to him like that.

*Ryan says nothing. He just stares at Sarah.

Ryan: (to himself) why do I always feel so nervous around her? (to Whyet) don’t think we’re done here. Tell me everything you know about Viminia. I know you know about it.

Whyet: why would I tell you?

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan and the Red-Tint appears in his eyes.

Ryan: because if you don’t, I’ll torture you until you start talking.

Whyet: alright stop this. I’ll make a bet. We duel. if you win I’ll tell you about Viminia. And I already know what will happen if I win. and I’m sure you do too.

Ryan: very well. I accept.

Sarah: Whyet wait! You just told me that I’m the only one who can stop him! so why are you-

Whyet: (cutting her off) because you must be ready for this challenge. I can hold him off this time but you need to be prepared. So please, just let me do this.

Ryan: you backing down?

Whyet: don’t be a fool.

Ryan: we’ll see who the fool is once we’re finished here.

*Whyet’s right arm shines yellow and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. Ryan’s right arm becomes covered with the Pure-Black Aura and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. both players draw their opening hands and their Life Points are set to 4000.

Ryan and Whyet: let’s duel!

to be continued...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2010-02-22, 22:38

Chapter 30 – Quick and Easy

*Last chapter Ryan is told by the Dark Master to locate a power supplying temple called “The Hall of Viminia”. Ryan figured out the one person who would know about it – Whyet. Ryan hunted Whyet down, which wasn’t difficult because Whyet had been following Ryan around all day and Ryan knew that while Whyet didn’t know Ryan knew. (I kinda like that sentence lol) Ryan wanted answers from Whyet but Whyet said he would only tell Ryan if he defeated him in a duel. Ryan accepted, and the duel begun.

*Whyet’s right arm shines yellow and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. Ryan’s right arm becomes covered with the Pure-Black Aura and a duel disk is formed with a deck inside. both players draw their opening hands and their Life Points are set to 4000.

Ryan and Whyet: let’s duel!

Ryan: (drawing a card) get ready! I summon Aeoleus, Falling Wind!

*a fierce Wind tainted with Pure-Black Aura streams appears as Aeoleus materializes in the Wind.

Whyet: (to himself) an Aeolus counterpart?

Ryan: next I’ll lay this face down and let you go.

*turn moves to Whyet.

Whyet: (drawing a card) I activate Mystical Space Typhoon! [Mystical Space Typhoon - Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.]

*a tornado appears from the ground up underneath Ryan’s face down. Inverted Spirits is sent to the graveyard.

Whyet: (to himself while looking at Sarah) I will do my best too protect you. (to Ryan) Next I activate another Spell card. this ones called Foolish Burial and it lets me send my Wulf to the graveyard. [Foolish Burial - Select 1 monster from your Deck and send it to the Graveyard.]

*Wulf, Lightsworn Beast is sent to the graveyard from Whyet’s deck.

Whyet: and now I activate my beast’s special effect. When he’s sent to the graveyard from my deck I can special summon him to the field. so rise up, Wulf, Lightsworn Beast! [Wulf, Lightsworn Beast/LIGHT/Beast-Warrior/4/2100/300/ This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, Special Summon it.]

*Whyet’s duel disk shines yellow and a yellow wave shoots out from his graveyard section of his duel disk. Wulf is summoned from the light in attack mode.

Whyet: remember this guy Ryan?

*Ryan just stares at Whyet with a serious look and says nothing.

Whyet: no? well here’s a little reminder! Wulf, Lightsworn Beast attack his Aeoleus! Shining Claw!

*the 3 Dagger-like claws shine yellow as Wulf lunges towards Aeoleus. Aeoleus is destroyed and Ryan takes 400 points of damage. Current LP = 3600.

Whyet: you’re still a slacker of a duelist. I’m disappointed too see that this is what you’ve done with your life Ryan.

Ryan: are you done running your mouth? Cause I would like to finish this.

Whyet: we’ll see what happens. But I’ll play this face down and I end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan’s LP = 3600
Ryan’s hand = 4

Whyet’s LP = 4000
Whyet’s hand = 3

*Ryan draws a card and chuckles after looking at the card.

Ryan: I’m disappointed as well Whyet. Disappointed because after our first duel I was expecting at least the same challenge you gave me the first time. The way you’ve played today is, well, rather careless.

Whyet: what are you talking about?

Ryan: oh you’ll see. Right now.

*Sarah and Trey are watching from about 20 feet away.

Trey: I have a bad feeling about this turn.

Sarah: why?

Trey: in my duel with Ryan, he had the same look on his face when he drew that card.

Sarah: (realizes what Trey’s talking about) do you think Whyet can handle it?

Trey: I hope so. Let’s just give him all our support. Its all we can do for now.

*Whyet becomes nervous but tries not to show it. a small sweat drops down his cheek.

Ryan: time too say goodbye, Whyet.

*The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. The wind picks up and streams of the Black Aura are flying around in the air. The clouds darken and come together right above Ryan and Whyet’s duel.

Ryan: First I activate Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that face down of yours!

*a tornado appears below the targeted card as its destroyed. Bottomless Trap Hole is sent to the graveyard.

Ryan: and now I activate Nightmare Calling!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653s

*a circle opens up in the clouds right above the playing field. Black lightning strikes inside the circle as if it jumps from one side of the circle to the other.

Trey: I knew it…

Sarah: Whyet be careful!

Ryan: there’s nothing you 2 can do too stop me so shut up! Now then, my Nightmare Calling allows me to discard monsters in my hand and total up there levels to summon a Falling Monster whose level is equal too or lower than the total level of the discarded monsters. So I discard Aniren, Falling Hope, Ardrak, Falling Frost, and Barmedra, Falling Torrent.

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653e
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653f
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653a

*the spirits of the 3 monsters appear. The Pure-Black Aura appears around them. The spirits vanish in the Aura as the Aura shoots up into the hole in the clouds.

Ryan: I summon Arkanor, Falling Death!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653x

*a Pure-Black Aura streams from the hole in the sky as it takes the shape of a large creature. The Aura fades away and Arkanor is visible as he’s summoned from Ryan’s deck.

Whyet: that’s…the counterpart of Arkados. This can’t be good.

Ryan: and my Arkanor has a very special ability. He can choose to do battle with either the Attack or the Defense points of the monster he chooses. So once I declare the attack on Wulf I’ll be using your Lightsworn Beast’s mere 300 defense points!

Whyet: I will still have points left. Don’t count me out yet!

Ryan: we’ll see if you can even stand up after this attack! Remember what you told me? All the attacks are felt as real and they do indeed hurt.

*Whyet looks up at Arkanor. His right arm begins to shake as Whyet trembles with fear that this could be the end of him.

Whyet: (to himself) I have to believe I can survive.

Sarah: (looking at Whyet) my hope for you remains strong Whyet.

Ryan: your time has come Whyet! Arkanor attack his Wulf with Inverted Blaze!

*Arkanor roars. He opens his jaw and a Pure-Black light appears inside. the light is fired and is instantly changed to a Pure-Black Aura Flame. The attack strikes Wulf, Lightsworn Beast and causes him to be destroyed. The black flames spring off Wulf and onto Whyet, which now burns him and causes him to take 3700 points of damage. Whyet falls to the ground.

Current LP = 300.

Trey: oh no, Whyet!

Sarah: is he ok?

*after about 3 long minutes of waiting Whyet’s body shakes as he struggles to move. Ryan notices and claps his hands.

Ryan: well well I’m impressed Whyet. But I feel that the smallest attack could destroy you. And it’s still my turn and I have one card left in my hand.

*Whyet lifts up his head, he has one eye open and his sight is blurry.

Ryan: (calmly) I activate, Inverted Curse to add Aeolus back to my hand. And my curse also deals 700 points of damage to you.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653q

*a Pure-Black Aura Wisp floats around Whyet. Whyet feels a burning sensation as he receives 700 points of damage. Current LP = 0. Whyet lies on the ground breathing heavily.

Sarah: no!

*Sarah attempts to run over to Whyet but as soon as she takes one step foreword a wall made of the Pure-Black Aura appears in a circle formation around her and Trey. Sarah reaches out to touch the wall but Trey grabs her arm to stop her.

Trey: I wouldn’t do that. This stuff seemed to burn Whyet like a fire.

Sarah: but I can’t just stay here and do nothing Trey! I cant even see through this stuff to know what’s going on…

Trey: I know. It’s not fair. But we have to believe Whyet will be ok.

*Sarah falls to her knees and begins to tear.

Sarah: I just want the old Ryan back…

*outside the Aura circle, Ryan walks over to Whyet and kneels down in front of him.

Ryan: quick and easy. Time to hold up your end of the bargain.

Whyet: (struggling) I won’t talk.

Ryan: you don’t have too. But it would be much easier on you if you do.

Whyet: I won’t.

Ryan: suit yourself. There’s more than one way too find out the information you hold.

*Ryan puts his hand on Whyet’s head and lifts him up off the ground. The Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan’s hand. After about 17 seconds, Ryan drops Whyet.

Whyet: (struggling) what did you just do?

Ryan: I found out the information you were hiding from me. The Aura entered your mind and told me everything you know about Viminia. And it was painful, wasn’t it Whyet?

*Whyet’s head drops to the ground and he becomes unconscious.

Ryan: thanks for the help.

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan and within seconds he vanishes, along with the wall of Aura that was around Sarah and Trey.

Sarah: look it’s gone!

Trey: is that Whyet?

*they run over to Whyet. Whyet struggles a little bit, but manages to stand up.

Sarah: thank god. I thought you were dead…

Whyet: well I won’t lie, but I barely survived. I just had to make it look like I was out cold until Ryan left. That way I knew it was safe to talk to you. Ryan now knows where the Hall of Viminia is. If he gets there before we do there is no telling what he could become. He will be too powerful and I wont know how too stop him. Sarah, you are our last hope.

Sarah: and I’ve been thinking about a plan. I have one but it’s all gonna rely on luck and how my deck comes together.

Whyet: it will all work out. And I have something too help you.

*Whyet fades away and leaves behind a ball of light. Inside the light is a card. Sarah grabs it and hears Whyet’s voice.

Whyet’s voice: all my strength is now in this card. it was made just for the situation we are in. you will know when the time comes to use it.

Sarah: I won’t let you down.

*Trey puts his hand on Sarah’s shoulder. She turns around and Trey gives her a smile.

Trey: you can do this Sarah. I’ll help out anyway I can.

*Sarah nods.

Sarah: its time to get the old Ryan back.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2010-02-22, 22:40

Chapter 31 – Race to Viminia

*Whyet had only one turn in his last duel with Ryan and his new Falling deck. Ryan defeated him on his second turn. After defeating Whyet, Ryan “sucked” out the information Whyet knew about Viminia with his Aura. Whyet pretends to pass out after that, waiting for Ryan to leave so he could talk to Sarah. Whyet became a card for Sarah, and Sarah decides that its time to beat Ryan. Sarah and Trey are now in Trey’s house.

Trey: so what’s up with that card?

Sarah: I’m not entirely sure. Whyet just said I’d know what to do with it.

Whyet’s voice: you’re going to use that card to beat Ryan.

*Sarah is startled at the sound of Whyet’s voice. The spirit of Whyet appears.

Whyet: you can hear me because I gave up my spirit to make you that card. my soul needed a body, so I put my soul in yours. I am you, and you are me.

Sarah: that’s a little weird. But I get it I guess.

Trey: (confused) hey Sarah, who are you talking to?

Sarah: Whyet. You can’t see him?

*Trey gestures a no.

Sarah: what, really? I thought you could see spirits?

Whyet: correction, Trey can see card spirits. I am not, nor was I ever, a card spirit.

Sarah: ohh I see.

Whyet: I know you’ll be able to defeat him Sarah. But I can’t help you.

Sarah: I’ll figure it out. Promise.

Whyet: ok. and by the way, since I am a part of you, you also know where to find Viminia.

Sarah: cool. That could help us out big time.

*Whyet fades away. Honest and Erasmos appear.

Sarah: I think I finally figured out how to beat Ryan. It’s time for a new edition to my deck.

Trey: I’ll do whatever I can to help you.

Honest: whatever you need, I will do my best.

Sarah: alright. Now the only thing is to get to Viminia before Ryan does.

Trey: that could be a tad difficult…

*Honest uses a lot of energy, and materializes fully into the real world. He wraps his wings around Sarah and Trey (Erasmos is on Trey’s shoulder). Honest shines bright, and everyone vanishes. They re-appear in a valley, somewhere they don’t know where.

Sarah: The temples close. I think I feel its energy.

*a moment later, swirls of Pure-Black Aura flow around Sarah and Trey. The Auras meet, and form one large Aura in front of them. Ryan appears inside the Aura.

Sarah: we’re definitely getting close…

Ryan: well well. Look who I’ve found. A little girl and her pet moron.

Trey: what did you just say?

Ryan: shut up.

*Ryan blasts a stream of Aura at Trey without moving.

Sarah: this needs to stop!

*Sarah runs in front of Trey and a wall of yellow Light appears in front of them, protecting them from Ryan’s blast.

Ryan: what the?

Sarah: huh?

Trey: cool.

Whyet’s voice: I guess I should have mentioned this earlier. You have access to all my powers. My Light of Hope.

Sarah: seriously?

Ryan: what did you just do Sarah!?

Sarah: Whyet’s strength sleeps inside my soul. Just now, that strength awakened and allowed me to use Whyet’s Light. His Light of Hope is now mine.

Trey: this is so awesome.

Ryan: (angered) damn it Whyet…well it won’t save you.

*Ryan charges the Pure-Black Aura and launches a large stream of Aura at Sarah. Before it makes contact, the stream explodes into hundreds of tiny blasts and knocks Sarah and Trey down. Ryan then creates a vacuum between his feet and the ground and begins to float. He then flies fast in the direction of Viminia. Sarah and Trey stand up.

Trey: he’s headed toward Viminia isn’t he?

Sarah: we have to stop him.

*Sarah uses the Light of Hope to lift her and Trey off the ground. They follow Ryan, hoping to catch him in time. After awhile Sarah sees Ryan in the distance. She then cups her hands and a ball of light is formed. She chucks the Light at Ryan. Ryan is hit and stops flying, but remains floating.

Ryan: (angry) you really shouldn’t have done that Sarah.

*Ryan crosses his arms in an “X” shape across his chest. He then swiftly moves his arms to his side so their parallel to the ground and a large crescent wave of his Pure-Black Aura is sent in Sarah’s direction, but Sarah flies over it.

Sarah: I don’t get it. why is he attacking me? I thought Ryan still cared about me? Just in this new weird way.

Whyet’s voice: that is true. You remind him of his other life. But you’re forgetting about what this Darkness does. Its slowly attacks its host. At this point, its grip on Ryan’s soul is a lot stronger than it was before.

Ryan: if you’re smart, you won’t continue to follow me.

*Ryan flies off in the distance.

Sarah: I really need to get to Viminia. Right now.

*all of a sudden Sarah and Trey begin to glow. They vanish, and reappear in front of 2 large pillars side by side, separated by about 2000 feet. Just then Ryan makes his entrance and sees Sarah and Trey.

Ryan: how did you get here before i did?

Sarah: don’t ask I don’t know.

Whyet’s voice: you teleported yourself. The same way Honest brought you to that valley.

Sarah: thanks for telling me, but now’s not a good time for a conversation.

*Ryan ignores Sarah & Trey and walks in front of one of the pillars.

Ryan: I don’t get it. Viminia is supposed to be right here. And this pillar definitely isn’t a temple…

*Ryan senses the presence of a strong energy. After walking from one pillar to the other, he realizes what’s going on.

Ryan: (to himself) I see. there’s a veil concealing the temple. Viminia is between the 2 pillars. Maybe if I cause a disturbance in the veil, I can work around it.

*Ryan blasts a stream of Aura at a spot between the 2 pillars. Sure enough the blast hits a veil that has only been able to be seen by this blast. The Aura causes a tear in the veil. Inside the whole, Ryan can see part of Viminia.

Ryan: there you are.

*Ryan slowly floats himself inside the tear in the veil. Sarah slowly, and secretly, follows him. there wasn’t a door in the spot where Ryan ripped the part of the veil. Only a window was in sight.

Ryan: well, I don’t see the door, so…

*without any movements, Ryan blasts a stream of his Pure-Black Aura at the window, causing it too shatter. Ryan floats inside and returns his feet to the ground. Sarah followed. Inside the room they are standing in, there is a door on all 4 sides of the room. Ryan, and Sarah, walk through a door. Once they were through the door, they were standing in another room with 4 walls and 4 doors.

Ryan: (to Sarah) you do know I know you’re here, right…

Sarah: oh snap.

*Ryan just ignores her. They both choose another door to walk through. Once inside that room, they were in another room with 4 doors. This process goes on for about 7 minutes. after awhile, Ryan notices that the room he’s now standing in looks exactly the same as the first room they were in. he also notices that the only difference is that the window isn’t shattered anymore.

Ryan: it’s an illusion.

Ryan: we were fooled to believe that we’ve been entering all different rooms, but when in reality we haven’t even moved like 10 feet. This whole thing is a mind trick. And its really starting to get on my nerves…

*Ryan forms the Aura into a ring shape and then “expands” the Aura swiftly so it strikes every spot in the room, and anything beyond it. to avoid harm, Sarah summons a force field of Light around her. After the smoke has cleared, the only thing remaining is a single door, which isn’t even being supported by a wall or hinge – nothing. It’s just standing there. Ryan places his hand on the door knob, turns it, and opens the door as if it was a normal door. Sarah follows as Ryan entered the new room. They are now standing in an old chamber. Inside the chamber are a few torches, which are lit, and a glowing blue symbol on the floor.

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Bluesymbol

*Ryan can tell right away that the symbol is the “power supplier”. He moves closer too it, but Sarah blasts a beam of Light to try and stop him. Ryan blocks with a wave of his Pure-Black Aura, then fires that Aura back at Sarah. Sarah blocks with Whyet’s Light, but the force of Ryan’s attack still forces her back.

Ryan: I’ve had just about enough of you butting into my business. (holding up 2 cards) Ruzilen, Aeoleus, come forth!

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653ua
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653b

*thousands of streams of the Pure-Black Aura swirl around the chamber. The streams of Aura gather in 2 different spots about 10 feet away from each other. Ruzilen is summoned in one cluster of Aura, and Aeoleus in the other.

Ryan: alright you two. I want you to do whatever it takes to prevent Sarah from interfering.

*Aeoleus flaps his wings and a fierce wind with streams of the Pure-Black Aura mixed with it. Sarah covers her eyes and struggles to remain standing, and Ruzilen is just standing there, shaking.

Ryan: Ruzilen, what’s with you?

Ruzilen: nothing…I’m sorry.

Ryan: you better be. Now do what I said.

Ruzilen: i…i…

Sarah: whats with Ruzilen?

Whyet's Voice: Ruzilen is still Raziel. Raziel has a strong heart so the darkness is struggling with its attempt to consume her soul. Ruzilen still knows who you are. that is why she is afraid to do anything.

Sarah: Raziel...

*Ryan’s eyes get a red-tint to them, as a large Pure-Black Aura appears around Ruzilen. The Aura causes her to let out a shriek, and then she prepares for an assault. Her 2 swords materialize in her hands and she slashes them to the side, (her right sword to her right side, and her left sword to her left side) causing 2 crescent waves of Pure-Black Aura to be hurled in Sarah’s direction. Sarah puts up another force field of Light, and stands her ground. In the meantime, Ryan is walking to the blue symbol in the middle of the room.

Sarah: Ryan, please stop! Please!

Ryan: it’s too late!

*Ryan steps on the symbol. The symbol shines blue and a blue light is launched vertical, surrounding Ryan. When the light fades, Ryan doesn’t feel any different.

Ryan: nothing happened? (looking at Sarah) this is your fault, isn’t it?!

Sarah: right cause I know how too manipulate a blue power supplying symbol on the floor of a dirty old chamber in the middle of a room that we walked through a random door after blowing up a temple with an illusionary type of hospitality to get to…

*The Pure-Black Aura surrounds Ryan and his eyes get their red-tint.

Ryan: I really am getting sick and tired of your nonsense…

Sarah: I know you won’t attack me Ryan.

Ryan: maybe not. But I will, however, duel you.

Sarah: I was waiting for you to say those words.

Ryan: so you accept?

Sarah: bring it on.

*Sarah places her shuffled deck into her duel disk, and draws her opening hand as her Life Points are set too 4000. Ryan’s left arm gets covered with the Pure-Black Aura and a duel disk with his deck inside is formed. His Life Points are set too 4000 as he draws his opening hand.

Sarah: (to herself) no fear. I have to stay strong.

to be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2010-02-22, 22:41

Chapter 32 – When It Isn’t Like It Should Be

NOTE – DECKS HAVE BEEN FIXED TO FIT THE NEW BANLIST

*last chapter Ryan figured out where the Hall of Viminia was located. And after Whyet merged his sprit with Sarah’s, Sarah knew it’s whereabouts as well. The race was on between Sarah and Trey vs. Ryan. Sarah later realizes that because she merged with Whyet, she had his “Light of Hope” which allows her too use Light like Ryan uses Aura. This came in handy, especially when dealing with Ryan. When they arrived at Viminia, it was found concealed. Ryan figured out the problem, and was able to get inside the temple. Sarah and Trey follow, and it turns out it was a “house full of tricks” that tricked their minds into thinking they were entering all different rooms when they really weren’t. Ryan eventually finds the main room with the power supplier he was looking for – and it was just a mere symbol on the ground. After stepping onto it, there was wind, and a lot of light. When the show ended, Ryan didn’t seem to be any different. This angered him and caused him to immediately point the finger at Sarah, saying it was her fault. After that, they both agree to a duel, and the action is now.

Sarah: ladies first!

Ryan: Sorry, but chivalry’s dead, sugar.

Sarah: (ticked off) ugh, as if… (draws) I summon Bountiful Artemis in defense mode! [Bountiful Artemis/LIGHT/Fairy/4/1600/1700/While this card is face-up on the field, draw 1 card from your deck each time a Counter Trap Card is activated.]

*a bright light appears and Bountiful Artemis appears in defense mode.

Ryan: (to himself) so, Counter-Fairy’s now is it?

Sarah: and now I’ll lay these 2 cards face down and end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan: I hope you’re ready for this! (draws a card)

Sarah: I guess we’ll never know, cause I activate the Counter Trap, Drastic Drop Off! [Drastic Drop Off – Activate only when your opponent adds a card(s) from their deck to their hand including drawing a card(s). Your opponent discards one of those cards.]

*Ryan discards Violian, Falling Shadows.

Sarah: thanks to my Artemis’ effect I get to draw. (draws)

Ryan: no big deal. I’ve got many other vicious creatures. Like, Ruzilen, Falling Dusk!

*a cluster of Pure-Black Aura appears in front of Ryan and Ruzilen is summoned in attack mode.

Sarah: Raziel…

*Sarah has a flashback to when Raziel first became Ruzilen.

Raziel: Sarah…

Raziel: I don’t know. All of a sudden I feel very strange…

Sarah: Raziel what’s wrong?!

Raziel: (struggling too talk) Sarah, you and Honest need to get away from here. As far as you can. The Ryan standing there is no longer the Ryan we all know, and I’m afraid I will no longer be the same Raziel.

Sarah: what are you talking about?

Raziel: (still struggling) I don’t know how, but somehow that last Dark Minion destroyed itself, leaving it’s Aura behind. That Darkness now took over Ryan. I guess it was easy for that too happen because of his anger. This whole thing must have been their plan. And I’m afraid that the Darkness has tainted his deck. Which includes me…

Sarah: I cant believe this…

Raziel: please, just take Honest and go.

Sarah: but-

Raziel: (cutting her off) look at my legs…

*Sarah looks at Raziel’s legs and notices that they’ve started to change color. To a darkish blue.

Sarah: what’s happening?

Raziel: what I already told you. The Darkness is in the both of us. Me and Ryan. So please. Just get out of town.

Sarah: I’ll be gone soon. Please be careful.

Raziel: I’ll do whatever I can.

*the flashback ends.

Sarah: I promise I’ll save you Raziel. And Ryan.

Ryan: you alive over there?

Sarah: of course I am.

Ryan: well you were spacing out, and I wouldn’t want you to miss what happens next. Ruzilen attack her Bountiful Artemis with your Inverted Trident!

*Ruzilen floats up about 10 feet into the air and her 2 swords materialize in her hands. She swings them towards Bountiful Artemis causing 2 black crescent waves of Aura to be lashed out. Bountiful Artemis is destroyed. The leftover Aura flies towards Sarah. To defend herself, she summons a wall of Light to deflect it.

Ryan: don’t think you’re clear. Ruzilen has a nasty ability to back up her attack. You see, when she destroys a monster you take an additional 300 points of damage for every level your monster had.

Trey: that’s not good. Hang in there Sarah!

Ryan: since Artemis was a level 4 monster, you take 1200 points of damage!

*Sarah gasps as Ruzilen launches a blast of Pure-Black Aura towards Sarah, causing her to lose 1200 points of damage. Current LP = 2800.

Sarah: that wasn’t nice…

Ryan: and to end my turn, I’ll set this face down. Now you can go.

*turn moves to Sarah.

Sarah’s LP = 2800
Sarah’s hand = 4
Ryan’s LP = 4000
Ryan’s hand = 3

Sarah: ok. (draws) I place 2 cards face down and activate, Smashing Ground! [Smashing Ground – Destroy the face-up monster your opponent controls that has the highest DEF. (If it’s a tie, you get to choose.)]

Sarah: with this, I can destroy Ruzilen.

*Ruzilen and Sarah exchange looks. Sarah can see Raziel, even though Ruzilen is the one there. Ruzilen is destroyed due to Smashing Ground.

Sarah: (to herself) I’ll set you free…

Ryan: I’ll make you pay for that. You can bet on that.

Sarah: whatever you say. I summon Thunder King – Rai-oh in attack mode! [Thunder King – Rai-Oh/LIGHT/Thunder/4/1900/800/Neither player can add cards from their Deck to their hand except by drawing them. You can send this face-up card on the field to the Graveyard to negate the Special Summon of 1 of your opponent’s monsters, and destroy it.]

*sparks of lightning appear in front of Sarah and Thunder King - Rai-Oh is summoned.

Sarah: and now you’re defenseless.

Ryan: reveal Inverted Spirits!

*an Aura appears in front of the Inverted Spirit’s card.

Ryan: with this I can special summon back my Ruzilen!

Sarah: sorry, but I counter with my Dark Bribe. [Dark Bribe – Negate the activation and effect of an opponents Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent draws 1 card.]

*the Aura fades away and Ryan draws 1 card from his deck.

Ryan: this new dueling style of yours is really getting on my nerves.

Sarah: glad to hear it. cause Ryan, you’ve been getting on my nerves for over a week now! Rai-Oh attack Ryan directly!

*Rai-Oh blasts surges of thunder at Ryan, causing Ryan to be covered with lightning. Ryan’s Life Points drop by 1900. current LP = 2100.

Trey: BOO-YAHH! That had to hurt! Nice one Sarah.

Sarah: why thank you.

*Ryan’s laughter is heard and Sarah looks over.

Sarah: is this amusing too you?

*the lightning around Ryan is blown away by the appearance of a Pure-Black Aura surrounding him.

Ryan: what I find amusing, is that you think a lame attack like that could actually harm me.

Trey: he used the Aura to shield his entire body. Man is this version of Ryan smart…

Ryan: so, anything else? Oh, of course not, because you’re all out of a hand. I hope that was with it. cause now you’re left with the luck of the draw if anything happens to you.

Sarah: shut up already. I’m gonna win this. And if luck is what you believe will do that for me then that’s fine. But I know the truth. That this isn’t the Ryan you are meant to be. And I’m gonna get the real Ryan back. No matter what.

*the Pure-Black Aura waves fiercely around Ryan.

Ryan: (enraged) Stop it! I am the real Ryan!

*Pure-Black Aura is let lose around the field, and Ryan’s eyes glow Crimson Red. The wind is strong.

Ryan: (glaring at Sarah) and I’ll show you why.

*Turn moves to Ryan as he draws a card.

Ryan’s LP = 2100
Ryan’s hand = 5
Sarah’s LP = 2800
Sarah’s hand = 0

Ryan: I activate Mystical Space Typhoon. [Mystical Space Typhoon – Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.]

*a tornado appears from beneath one of Sarah’s face downs causing it to be destroyed. Forced Back is sent to the graveyard.

Ryan: Next I summon Okendo, Falling Flames.
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653h

*a black fire erupts on the field and Okendo is summoned forth in attack mode.

Ryan: and my Okendo has a pretty sweet ability. His attack and defense points rise by 300 for every card on the field. so with that said I’ll set these 2 cards.

*Ryan has 2 face downs and Okendo. Sarah has 1 face down and Thunder King – Rai-Oh. Total number of cards = 5.

Ryan: with 5 cards on the field, Okendo’s attack and defense points are 1500.

*black fire erupts around Okendo as his ATK and DEF increase.

Ryan: next I play my Inverted Restriction and equip it onto your Thunder King.

*the Symbols appear on Thunder King – Rai-Oh causing his attack to drop by 500.

Ryan: and not only does my Spell weaken your monster, but it also doubles any battle damage you receive when your equipped monster battles.

Sarah: ugh, never play fair do ya.

Ryan: I’m not doing anything wrong here Sarah. Okendo attack her Rai-Oh with Inverted Flame!

*Okendo launches a blast of a black colored fire towards Rai-Oh, causing it to be destroyed. Sarah receives 200 points of damage due to Inverted Restriction’s effect. Current LP = 2600.

Ryan: lucky for you, since your monster is gone my Okendo loses 300 points. (current ATK & DEF = 1200)

Ryan: see Sarah? Time for your lucky draw.

Sarah: yea you’re one to talk. You just used up your whole hand too idiot.

Ryan: but the difference here is that I don’t use, or even need luck in my duels.

*the Pure-Black Aura burns rapidly around Ryan.

Sarah: well, you will with this one.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2010-02-22, 22:43

Chapter 33 – When It Isn’t Like It Should Be (part 2)

*the duel between Ryan and Sarah has been back and forth, forth and back. (whatever that means). Sarah seems to have constructed a new deck, but of course she kept her Fairy’s. Her new deck is now a Counter-Fairy deck, and it seems to be working. Sarah has the upper hand in Life Points, but she has a feeling Ryan is just getting started.

Ryan’s LP = 2100
Ryan’s Hand = 0

Sarah’s LP = 2600
Sarah’s Hand = 0

Ryan: well? You gonna stand there, or make a move?

Sarah: see now that is why I think people hate you…grouch. (draws) ok. I set this card face down, and end my turn there.

*after witnessing her move, Ryan lets out a maniacal laugh.

Ryan: come on, that’s all the great Sarah can do? This duel is nothing but a waste of my time, a joke.

Sarah: (to herself) the joke will be on you soon enough.

Ryan: i’ll show you how to duel! (draws) first I set this monster face down in defense mode. And next I reveal Inverted Elements!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653b

*Inverted Elements reveals itself and a Pure-Black Aura surrounds it.

Ryan: and I’m sure you remember what this card does.

Sarah: right…go ahead and add your monster.

Ryan: (chuckles) Prometheun, Rising Doom. And since he’s now the only card in my hand, I can special summon him due to his effect!

*a Pure-Black Aura erupts on the field and Prometheun roars proudly.

Ryan: and my Prometheun is gifted with another ability. When he’s special summoned in this way I can destroy 1 face down card on the field. and since you’re not giving me much of a choice, I’ll destroy the only face down you have.

*Prometheun roars and a Pure-Black Aura emanates from him, rushing towards Sarah’s face down. Bottomless Trap Hole is destroyed.

Sarah: go ahead and keep destroying my cards. you’ll also be destroying Okendo’s attack and defense points.

*Okendo’s ATK and DEF decrease by 300. current ATK/DEF = 900.

Ryan: don’t worry about my cards. worry about yours. Or lack there of considering you’re field is completely monster less.

Sarah: and on that note, go Call of the Haunted! [Call of the Haunted - Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.]

Sarah: with this I can summon back Thunder King – Rai-Oh.

*sparks fly off of Call of the Hunted and Thunder King Rai-Oh is summoned.

Sarah: that should even things up.

Ryan: it was a valiant effort, but now I reveal my face down card, Inverted Fury!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653z

Ryan: this card lets me pay 1000 life points to transfer the attack points of all Falling monsters on my field into one monster.

Trey: this could be trouble…

Ryan: And I choose to power up Prometheun.

*Ryan’s Life Points decrease by 1000. a Dark Blue fire burns around Prometheun, Falling Doom. Prometheun’s ATK increases by 900. current ATK = 2200.

Ryan: Prometheun attack her Thunder King now!

*Prometheun, Falling Doom charges at Thunder King Rai-Oh at full speed, with the dark flames still surrounding his body. He slams into Rai-oh causing him to be destroyed and Sarah to lose 300 Life Points. Fire sparks shoot off from the impact.

Sarah’s LP = 2300
Sarah’s Hand = 0
Ryan’s LP = 1100
Ryan’s Hand = 0

Sarah: oh no, Rai-Oh!

Ryan: you’ll be happy to know I have some good news for you. It’s not much, but you should learn to appreciate it. since I activated Inverted Fury, I can only attack with the monster targeted by its effect. So there…

Trey: that’s a relief.

Sarah: cool.

Ryan: Don’t let this fool you Sarah! I’m still going to mop the floor with you by the time this duel is done. I’m only post-poning the inevitable.

Sarah: the only thing inevitable to me, is your big mouth.

*Trey’s laughter is heard.

Trey: wow that’s so true! No matter how hard we try we can’t seem to get away from his cocky mouth. (continues laughing)

*Ryan lets out a yell and the Pure-Black Aura appears. His eyes are tinted with a Crimson Red.

Ryan: I’ve just about had it with you, Trey.

*Trey stops laughing and looks at Ryan.

Sarah: don’t you dare touch him Ryan!

*Ryan holds his right hand out in front of him. streams of Black Aura begin to gather in his palm. Ryan then blasts a stream of Aura at Trey. It flies in Trey’s direction, letting of bits of Aura like a flickering flame.

*Sarah’s eyes glow yellow. A bright yellow light emanates off of her and envelopes the area. As soon as the wave of light covers the Dark Aura around Ryan, and the Aura blast at Trey, they dissolve.

Sarah: whew…

Trey: thanks Sarah. (giving a thumbs up) you rock!

Sarah: no more tricks Ryan! We’re here to duel. so what do you say we get back to it?

Ryan: you’re beginning to annoy me just as much as Trey. I end my turn.

*turn moves to Sarah as she draws her next card.

Sarah: (to herself) yes, a monster! (out loud) ok I summon Harvest, Angel of Wisdom! [Harvest, Angel of Wisdom/LIGHT/Fairy/4/1800/1000/When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 Counter Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.]

*a bright light shines on the field and Harvest is summoned in attack mode.

Sarah: and since your Okendo’s attack is just 900, I’ll be attacking him with my Harvest. Go, Flash Thunder!

*cards on the field = 3 (Okendo, Falling Flames/Prometheun, Falling Doom/Harvest, Angel of Wisdom.

*Harvest’s wings shine bright as she rises into the sky. She cups her hands and holds them up to the sky. A blue, sparking ball is formed in her hands. Harvest strikes her arms down towards Okendo, launching a blast of blue lightning. Okendo is destroyed and Ryan receives 900 points of damage. Current LP = 200.

Sarah: (to herself) I’m so close. (out loud) alright, that’ll end it for me.

*turn moves to Ryan.

Ryan: (draws a card) you know, I’m bored of only having 1 card in my hand. I reveal my face down monster, Morphing Jar. [Morphing Jar/EARTH/Rock/2/700/600/FLIP: Both players discard their hands, then draw 5 cards.]

*Ryan discards Risgorgen, Falling Forest.

*Ryan and Sarah both draw 5 cards from the tops of their decks.

Ryan: you’re welcome for the fresh hand.

Sarah: (to herself) you shouldn’t be, you just gave me everything I needed.

Ryan: now then, Prometheun and Morphing jar, I release you to summon Valkundinious, Falling Guardian!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653xy

*a Pure-Black Aura forms in a large ball in the sky. The wind picks up and the Aura explodes revealing Valkundinious, Falling Guardian - Her long tail waving around like a snake slithering around.

Trey: you gotta admit. whether she’s good or contaminated by evil, she’s still got elegance.

Ryan: when Valkundinious is summoned, she inflicts to you 400 points of damage for every Falling monster in play. And that includes herself.

*Valkundinious spreads her wings as they glow a blackish-blue. She flaps them down causing hundreds of Streams of Aura to be launched at Sarah. Sarah receives 400 points of damage. Current LP = 1900.

Ryan: now Valkundinious attacks Harvest, Angel of Wisdom with her Guardian Inversion!

*Valkundinious spreads her wings so they are fully stretched. A ball of Black Aura begins to form in her mouth. She flaps her wings down as she unleashes the blast of Aura at Harvest. Harvest is destroyed and Sarah receives 1000 points of damage. Current LP = 900.

Ryan: not so tough now, are you Sarah?

Sarah: I’ll be just fine, thank you. And I have Harvest to thank for that. Because when she’s destroyed I get to add one counter trap card back to my hand from my graveyard. And I choose Dark Bribe.

Ryan: you say you’re fine now, but just wait until I activate my next card.

*Sarah becomes nervous.

Sarah: (to herself) if this card he’s talking about is the one I’m thinking of, I wont be able to stop it yet…

Trey: (to himself) I hope he doesn’t mean Nightmare Calling.

Ryan: I activate...

*Sarah bites down on her teeth.

Ryan: …Inverted Curse!

*a black wisp of aura appears on the field.

Sarah: (relieved) thank god. It wasn’t Nightmare Calling.

Ryan: this card allows me to add a Falling monster back to my hand that was sent to my graveyard. And the monster I choose is Ruzilen, Falling Dusk. But you’re not safe yet Sarah! My curse card also inflicts 700 points of damage to you!

*the Aura bursts into millions of Aura “bullets” and they all fly at Sarah, causing her to lose 700 life points.

Sarah’s LP = 200
Sarah’s Hand = 6

Ryan’s LP = 200
Ryan’s Hand = 3

Ryan: now we’re all tied up. So Sarah, you’re field is empty, and you’ve got a mighty beast staring you down from my side of the field with 2800 attack points. The pressures on. You better hope that hand you got from my morphing jar was helpful.

Sarah: (to herself) oh, more helpful than you know Ryan. But you’ll find out soon enough. (out loud) Ryan! It’s time i stopped you! Once, and for all.

To be continued…
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty2010-02-22, 22:44

Chapter 34 – When It Isn’t Like it Should Be (part 3)

*Sarah’s Counter-Fairy’s are holding up strong, but nothing seems good enough. Just as soon as Sarah knocks Ryan down, he gets right back up and knocks her down. The 2 duelists are now tied at 200 Life Points each. Only difference is that Sarah’s field is empty, while Ryan’s is containing his Valkundinious, Falling Guardian. However, when Ryan declared the attack of Valkundinious on Sarah’s Harvest, Angel of Wisdom she was able to add Dark Bribe back to her hand from her graveyard. Could that have been the final step to her plan?

Sarah: I will defeat you Ryan! (draws) first, I place one card face down. And now I summon Meltiel, Sage of the Sky! [Meltiel, Sage of the Sky/LIGHT/Fairy/4/1600/1200/Each time a Counter Trap Card is activated, gain 1000 Life Points, and if "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the field, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.]

*Sarah holds up Meltiel’s card. the card shines a bright yellow, and a light also appears on the field. Meltiel, Sage of the Sky emerges from the light.

Sarah: Meltiel attack with Clustered Stars!

*The gold ring around Meltiel shines bright, and Meltiel holds her arms out to the side (like in her card picture). A glowing blue sphere forms in her hands. Once fully charged, Meltiel whips her hands foreword towards Valkundinious, Falling Guardian and a blue stream of light with tiny glowing stars are fired.

Ryan: hmm? (chuckles) are you aware of my mighty Guardian’s power level?

Sarah: I’m well aware. That’s why I have a trick up my sleeve. Compliments to Whyet. I activate the quick-play spell card, Shard of Light!

*a glowing blue stone appears in the center of the field about 30 feet in the air.

Ryan: Whyet?

Sarah: that’s right. Whyet gave up the rest of his energy to make me this card. it is after that happened when he and I merged as one. And now together, we’re both gonna take you down! You see, when a light monster on my field battles, this shard allows me to discard another light monster in my hand to the graveyard, and then power up the battling light monster’s attack points by the attack of the discarded monster!

Ryan: what?

Sarah: I discard Freed the Brave Wanderer. [Freed the Brave Wanderer/LIGHT/Warrior/4/1700/1200/Once per turn you can remove from play 2 LIGHT monsters in your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster on the field with higher ATK than this card.]

*Sarah discards Freed the Brave Wanderer and a light shines from her graveyard and strikes the Shard of Light in the sky. The shard shines bright and blasts light at Meltiel. Her attack increases by 1700. her attack becomes 3300 and her Clustered Stars attack becomes bigger. the Blue Star Stream strikes Valkundinious in her chest. After an explosion, Valkundinious is destroyed, and a bunch of smoke is left behind.

Trey: alright Sarah! That should do it!

Sarah: something’s not right. the air’s still tainted with darkness. I can feel it.

*Ryan’s laughter is heard.

Ryan: a good try Sarah. But not enough. When my Falling Guardian is destroyed, I receive no damage.

*a Pure-Black Aura erupts on the field and Okendo, Falling Flames comes forth in defense mode.

Sarah: what? Where did he come from?!

Ryan: Valkundinious has another effect. When she’s destroyed I can special summon back a Falling monster, that has a level or 4 or lower, from my graveyard to the field. and since there’s 3 cards on the field, Okendo’s attack and defense are 900.

*a blue flame erupts around Okendo as his ATK and DEF climb to 900. cards on the field are Okendo, Falling Flames/Meltiel, Sage of the Sky/Sarah’s Face Down.

Sarah: well at least I’ve got something to light up the situation. My Shard of Light has 1 final effect before it leaves the field. I gain life points equal to the attack of the monster Meltiel destroyed. Since it was Valkundinious, I gain 2800 Life Points.

*the Shard of Light shines bright and then so does Sarah. Sarah’s LP = 3000.

Trey: sweetness!

Sarah: next I set 1 card face down and end my turn.

*turn moves to Ryan as Okendo’s ATK/DEF rise to 1200 due to Sarah’s set card.

Ryan’s LP = 200
Ryan’s Hand = 3
Sarah’s LP = 3000
Sarah’s Hand = 3

Ryan: (to himself) what’s going on? None of my opponents have even come close to defeating me. And then this girl shows up and does all this. (looks at Sarah) why does she seem so familiar…

Trey: what’s up with Ryan?

*Honest appears next to Sarah.

Honest: Sarah. Ryan is confused. I believe this duel is starting to wake him up.

Sarah: that’s good.

*Ryan becomes angered by his confusion. His eyes become tinted with a Crimson Red and the Pure-Black Aura burns fiercely around him.

Ryan: enough of this! (draws)

*Ryan looks at the card he drew and lets out a maniacal laugh.

Ryan: time for my sweet victory.

Trey: uh ohh. He must have drawn it…

Sarah: (to herself) ok this is it. no turning back now.

Ryan: I discard Ruzilen, Aeoleus, and Aniren to activate Nightmare Calling!
My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 148653\

*a circle opens up in the clouds right above the playing field. Black lightning strikes inside the circle as if it jumps from one side of the circle to the other. The wind is strong.

Ryan: with this spell card I call upon the mighty Arkanor, Falling Death!

Trey: be careful Sarah!

Sarah: (quietly) its all good Trey.

*a purple glow appears in the sky, and begins to take the shape of Arkanor, Falling Death.

Ryan: this is the end Sarah!

Sarah: couldn’t agree more!

Ryan and Trey: huh?

Sarah: guess you blanked out the part where I mentioned me adding Dark Bribe back to my hand Ryan.

*flashback to when Harvest, Angel of Wisdom was destroyed.

*Valkundinious spreads her wings so they are fully stretched. A ball of Black Aura begins to form in her mouth. She flaps her wings down as she unleashes the blast of Aura at Harvest. Harvest is destroyed and Sarah receives 1000 points of damage. Current LP = 900.

Ryan: not so tough now, are you Sarah?

Sarah: I’ll be just fine, thank you. And I have Harvest to thank for that. Because when she’s destroyed I get to add one counter trap card back to my hand from my graveyard. And I choose Dark Bribe.

*flashback ends.

Ryan: arghh, no! then that means..

Sarah: I activate my face down card Dark Bribe!

*the forming Arkanor in the sky fades away and the wind dies down. The clouds return to normal. Ryan draws a card.

Sarah: and there’s 1 final move to be made. I special summon from my hand Van’Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord! [Van’Dalgyon the Dark Dragon Lord/DARK/Dragon/8/2800/2500/ After a Counter Trap Card you control negates the activation of an opponent's card(s) or effect(s), you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Then activate the appropriate effects, based on the type of card negated:
• Spell: Inflict 1500 damage to your opponent.
• Trap: Select and destroy 1 card your opponent controls.
• Effect Monster: Select 1 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon it.]

*a black fire erupts on Sarah’s field and Van’Dalgyon rises out of the flames and remains floating about 10 feet off the ground in attack mode.

Sarah: I figured I’d give Darkness a try, seeming as you made it sound so strong. You were right Ryan, but only when the Darkness is used for good. Like in this case, my dragon lord is going to give you your life back! Because since he was special summoned by his effect, I can activate one of 3 effects he has, depending on the type of card I negated with the last counter trap. Since I negated a spell card, you lose 1500 life points! Game over Ryan!

*Ryan yells, and Van’Dalgyon flies to the sky. He then pulls his right arm back and pushes it foreword, launching streams of lightning at Ryan. Ryan is hit, and receives 1500 points of damage. Current LP = 0.

Trey: Counter-Fairy’s rule!

*the Pure-Black Aura appears around Ryan. After struggling, Ryan yells and the Aura explodes off of him. the Rising White Aura is back, and burning proudly. After about 10 seconds the Rising Aura disappears, and Ryan falls to the ground.

Whyet’s voice: oh, so that’s what happened. The power supplier Ryan stepped on powered up his good Rising Aura, not the darkness.

Sarah: that’s awesome.

*Sarah notices the Black Aura is hovering in the sky. She charges light in her hands and blasts it at the floating Dark Aura. The Dark Black Aura fades away at contact with the light. After all the smoke clears, Sarah looks at her duel disk.

Sarah: this new deck sure was a big help. Thank you Whyet, for everything.

*Whyet’s spirit appears.

Whyet: I may have helped with the deck, but the way you dueled with it today was done all on your own. You’re a great duelist Sarah, and you saved your friend.

Sarah: (remembering about Ryan) oh! I almost forgot.

*Sarah calls Trey and they both turn around to find Ryan lying on the ground unconscious.

Trey: Ryan!

*Sarah and Trey run over to Ryan. Sarah kneels.

Sarah: Ryan, can you hear me? Please get up!

Ryan: (regaining consciousness) i…I can’t. you’re kneeling on my gut.

Sarah: (starting to tear) oh. Sorry.

*Trey and Whyet laugh. Honest and Erasmos appear. Erasmos rubs up against Ryan.

Honest: you did it Sarah.

Sarah: (nodding) I’m so glad you’re back Ryan.

Trey: what about his cards?

*Raziel’s Spirit appears and she’s back to her old, elegant self.

Raziel: we’re all fine. thank you Sarah.

Ryan: can we go home? I’m exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)   My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Fanfic - The Rising Prodigy (chapter 34)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2