Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why did you chose your LDA name?

Go down 
+23
yuseifudo33
Azaryn
mortalx900
adragnstear
Kimo Online
Maximillion Pegasus
LtYami
Grace
MasterGouken
Omega 6
Ryan
ElenFNX
Death The Kid
Kikyo Maaka
LDA Yami Marik
Yami Yugi
Arlin
Devilman501
Battosai
firestorm
CatGirl
Aster Phoenix
aj6666
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RYU888
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
RYU888

Male

Number of posts : 104

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did you chose your LDA name?   Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-08, 12:20

I chose mine because i had beat Breath of Fire 3 that day and the main character is Ryu and i was registering in a site where my username had to be at least 6 characters long so i just added 888 to it.
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why did you chose your LDA name?   Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 04:47

My name has a long history and ive been using it for up to 6 years now, maybe more. My youtube and yahoo accounts are my oldest still around accounts from those old days. Its origin is way back when I was a cocky little boy playing a yugioh game. I was playing dark duel stories for the millionth time on GBC and I was looking for a new name besides just my real name. So I start thinking of different names and stuff and I decide upon Duelingking. But that would not fit in the games name thing so I ended up putting what I could. Duelingk.

Ever since I have been using it. I originally chose to use it online because I knew it would not be taken and its better than Dragon126519846 or whatever I would have chosen back then. Anytime I need to do something that needs a username I put Duelingk. You-tube (though i accidentally made two accounts over a time period and ended up using the second account Duelingk101 more), yahoo, myspace, facebook, wow, xbox live, and so on and so on. No site has ever taken Duelingk so it has worked out very well for me. Smile

"i chose MasterGouken because... heck i am a big Street Fighter Fan.. been one for a long time... and not only that.. me and my friends were doin a RPG like...5 or 6 years back and my Name was Matsura Gouken Noriyasu... enough said.."

LOL Was it the RPG story that you and I did at the library way back when? Or before even then?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Duelingk101

Why did you chose your LDA name?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Spam Spot :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap59%Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Why did you chose your LDA name? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar