Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who u wanna become...

Go down 
+16
Duelingk
vamp597
Marik Ishtar
TheAlmightyDon
Ryan
CatGirl
RYU888
Aster Phoenix
Devilman501
Ace
Grace
mortalx900
aj6666
dret0D
WilliamBerlin
LDA Yami Marik
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LDA Yami Marik
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LDA Yami Marik

Male

Number of posts : 175

Miscellaneous
DC: 1425

Who u wanna become... Empty
PostSubject: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-12, 12:02

I would like to go live in america and become an actor ...im a idiot i know...lol

How about you?

Last edited by aj6666 on 2009-08-17, 17:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moderation)
Back to top Go down
http://futureduelacademy.forumotion.net/forum.htm
WilliamBerlin
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Male

Number of posts : 75

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-17, 03:30

Why dont u edit ur post =P

me , i just want to be myself
Back to top Go down
dret0D
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
dret0D

Male

Number of posts : 121

Miscellaneous
DC: 650

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-17, 06:53

hmm i want to be football player Smile like F.Torres Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-17, 17:41

WilliamBerlin wrote:
Why dont u edit ur post =P

Indeed, I deleted the secound post and edited the first one for him.

Ok, so, since I'm posting in this topic, I would like to study psicology in the future.
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-20, 19:15

i would like to be a doctor in the future
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-20, 21:16

I would most likely want to be a psychiatrist or a journalist when I grow up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-20, 21:22

Eh...a lawyer.

Don't accuse me of not being a good liar, because one thing's for sure:
"You can win a case without lying at all, simply use your mind."
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Number of posts : 128

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-21, 22:39

Going for "artist", personally.
Back to top Go down
http://scholarsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-21, 22:45

Hm. I have made it my goal since I was in 1st grade to make it to Harvard, and successfully become a doctor. Sounds pretty crazy, and I realize now how impossible making it to Harvard is, but nonetheless, I will try my best.
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
RYU888

Male

Number of posts : 104

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 02:19

I want to be an excutive for the most evil organization in the world,4Kids Entertainment.
Back to top Go down
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Number of posts : 174

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 05:12

*lol* I wanna have a steady job involving inventory/stock in order to support my dream to publish my own anime book series study (Illustrator/Anime Artist) . Been inspired at age 14. Very Happy When I was still a little kid, I wanted to become an artist.
My someday-dream story (Age 14): It kinda started when I was in the car with my mom, on our way to the grocery store. I was armed with a paper, clipboard, pencil, and I wore a necklace of a pewter cat holding a small shiny red orb I bought at a county fair I attend to every year. Reason why with the art equipment, was because I wanted to help my grandparents with something. Huh, then some image came to mind and I drew a girl holding the power of the cat necklace, awakening her power as a chosen hero. From that point, I grew anxious and bought my 1st "How To Draw Manga" book. At the time, I didn't even know what Manga/Anime is, even from when I watched Sailor Moon (1st manga I've seen at 8 yrs. old), Pokemon (Same age then), and Yu-Gi-Oh! (At age 11). I'll never forget how that changed for me a few years ago. Smile
Maybe I can publish my Story from Shonen Jump like "Yu-Gi-Oh!"? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://turboduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 10:54

Catgirl, I'll quickly warn you, you'll have trouble getting in the art industry if your only experience is "How to Draw Manga" books and just drawing "manga" all the time. You need to first be able to draw from life and discern normal drawings such as people or the anatomy of a face because even if you assume "well this manga artist doesn't use that 'anatomy' crap", well if you asked him, he could easily draw up a perfectly normal person because that's the problem. If you look at it seriously, manga/anime characters are disgustingly deformed, but if you're not comparing them to real anatomy it's fine, but knowing real anatomy is generally a must before drawing manga because then you'll get in a very bad habit.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Number of posts : 278

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 12:14

honestly, i have no idea what i want to do. it's the one thing thats puzzled me my whole life. and i can honetly say that i think its been our card game thats kept me distracted. theres nothing i love more than this game so maybe i could do something that involves this card game? i create alot of cards people love. maybe i could be a card designer?
Back to top Go down
TheAlmightyDon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Male

Number of posts : 32

Miscellaneous
DC: 325

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 12:49

Heh it's kinda strange how i chose what i wanted to be when i grow up.

I was about 9-10 at the time and my mam had hired a fortune teller to come to the house because she had some friends coming over and she thought it would be fun. So she goes in and gets her fortune read and when she came out she told me that the fortune teller had told her that i was going to become a barrister. I had no idea what a 'barrister' was at the time so the next day i asked my mam and she told me that it was a person who made alot of money hehe so i said i want to become 1 xD
Back to top Go down
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 14:33

Devilman501 wrote:
Catgirl, I'll quickly warn you, you'll have trouble getting in the art industry if your only experience is "How to Draw Manga" books and just drawing "manga" all the time. You need to first be able to draw from life and discern normal drawings such as people or the anatomy of a face because even if you assume "well this manga artist doesn't use that 'anatomy' crap", well if you asked him, he could easily draw up a perfectly normal person because that's the problem. If you look at it seriously, manga/anime characters are disgustingly deformed, but if you're not comparing them to real anatomy it's fine, but knowing real anatomy is generally a must before drawing manga because then you'll get in a very bad habit.

Of course I certainly need to know lots of must-learn anime requirements (Like you said on anatomy) such as robots, background, cars, weapons, clothing, etc. I didn't forget. When I made the 1st drawing, I knew it won't be 4 star at once. So later as months and years went by, I bought more anime books such as perspective, fantasy characters, occult and horror, magical girls, bishoujo, shoujo, and fantasy worlds. A model? Yes, I have 2 mannequins: two humans. Also, hand model (Right-hand), and cat mannequin. Pigma inks: several basic colors including skin color, and black ink sizes 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.08, and 1.0. There's a useful CD called: MANGA STUDIO DEBUT 4. It pretty much covers the basics like screentone (2,300 different kinds), organize multiple layers, adding dialog, shading, inking, coloring, importing art to the computer, focus and speed lines. It also comes with guidebook stored inside the CD of more than 400 pages on how to use the software. I still have a lot to look at.
I only have few resources and other personal matters. So yes, (For example) one can't work at a job without the requirements needed to apply. Gotta learn em'.
Back to top Go down
Marik Ishtar
Blackwing
Blackwing
Marik Ishtar

Male

Number of posts : 305

Miscellaneous
DC: 1200

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 17:27

CatGirl wrote:
Devilman501 wrote:

Of course I certainly need to know lots of must-learn anime requirements (Like you said on anatomy) such as robots, background, cars, weapons, clothing, etc. I didn't forget. When I made the 1st drawing, I knew it won't be 4 star at once. So later as months and years went by, I bought more anime books such as perspective, fantasy characters, occult and horror, magical girls, bishoujo, shoujo, and fantasy worlds. A model? Yes, I have 2 mannequins: two humans. Also, hand model (Right-hand), and cat mannequin. Pigma inks: several basic colors including skin color, and black ink sizes 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.05, 0.08, and 1.0. There's a useful CD called: MANGA STUDIO DEBUT 4. It pretty much covers the basics like screentone (2,300 different kinds), organize multiple layers, adding dialog, shading, inking, coloring, importing art to the computer, focus and speed lines. It also comes with guidebook stored inside the CD of more than 400 pages on how to use the software. I still have a lot to look at.
I only have few resources and other personal matters. So yes, (For example) one can't work at a job without the requirements needed to apply. Gotta learn em'.

I say go for it CatGirl. Once you put your heart to it you can do anything=)

I wanna be a MLG(Major League Gaming)Pro Gamer for Halo 3(xbox 360 game). But after the whole MLG thing I wanna calm down with life find myself a great girlfriend a few years later get married to the love of my life. Be a great Father and husband, then die happy.

I wanna be a MLG Pro Gamer and a great husband and father (when I am older of coarse lol) I am 18 now.
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-22, 20:52

CatGirl, carry on with your aspirations, but when I say anatomy, I mean real life anatomy. Drawing real people using actual size proportion... (Meaning no gigantic eyes full of white circles, or spike noses, or itty bitty mouths. Especially no crazy spikey hair. Downright normal people. Like sitting down at a Cafe or something and just drawing people.)
Back to top Go down
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-23, 00:52

That's part of what I meant Devilman501. Smile
Back to top Go down
vamp597

vamp597

Male

Number of posts : 41

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-08-23, 08:25

ill say i wanna b a rockstar just like brent smith of shinedown
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-09-11, 05:32

Hmm. Let me just state my obvious ones. (And yes, im really using this spam section well, but really im bored and i like writing in these sort of topics. Reading and sharing personal information.)

It has been the long time aspirations of me and my closest friends to live in japan at some point. So, I plan on going there in the next 8 years. After I graduate and save enough money. And for the corny goal, but still important to me. I want to find a significant other. And raise some children.

As for a profession. Well Im never been too sure on what I wanted to do. Always drifting from one idea to another. So I examined things I was really passionate about. The biggest thing has always been video games. So I decided to go into Game Design. If that profession doesn't work, my degree can get me started into other similar things.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Duelingk101
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-09-11, 06:19

Oh,yeah F1 rocks Razz

Anyways i wanna become Cartoon Maker ._.
Seems strange but i love making Films/Cartoons/Anime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-09-11, 06:23

sorry if this is spam, but what is F1?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Duelingk101
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-09-11, 13:39

Duelingk wrote:
sorry if this is spam, but what is F1?

Hmm..Car Races.

It's Formula 1 (In italian i think ._.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
vamp597

vamp597

Male

Number of posts : 41

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-09-11, 18:21

just want to put this here any job profession anybody put here or any job profession you want to be go do it just be the best (insert job occupation here) you can be,life is short
Back to top Go down
Joshua Daylight

Joshua Daylight

Male

Number of posts : 36

Miscellaneous
DC: 300

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty2009-10-20, 22:23

I would like to become a chef.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who u wanna become...   Who u wanna become... Empty

Back to top Go down

Who u wanna become...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next