Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having Rank & Name under Avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty
PostSubject: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:08

Ehhhh...tutorial on Forumotion allows me to get your name and rank under your avatar.

Here's an example on the test forum:
http://lightduelacademy.forumotion.net/rules-f1/rtestingaaa-t5.htm?tt=1
As you can see, I am a complete idiot, but besides the case, the name and rank of the user "Admin" is under the avatar.

So, d' ya think that'd look better here on LDA guys and girls?
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:12

Actually i can't see the name under the avatar,but meh,i thinkit's better LDA,i just tried to put the name under the avatar now,making a new forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:13

Uhh.. I see "Admin" above the avatar. ._.

And off-topic, but this is probably the only place you'll look. Don't accept any more tester requests, all right? Just for now? xD. We have about 10 testers. There's no real need of that many besides those 3-4monthly retest thingies. Arlin's the last, for now, kay? xD

EDIT: And blegh don't like the idea of having it under the avatar.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:25

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Uhh.. I see "Admin" above the avatar. ._.

And off-topic, but this is probably the only place you'll look. Don't accept any more tester requests, all right? Just for now? xD. We have about 10 testers. There's no real need of that many besides those 3-4monthly retest thingies. Arlin's the last, for now, kay? xD

EDIT: And blegh don't like the idea of having it under the avatar.

Eh ok, but keep it mind that people above Tester rank can test Razz
So...just pretend it's under the avatar xD
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:40

Well, moderators don't necessarily have great dueling skills. Even slifers could make moderator, ya know. Moderator is more of activity. Tester is more of a skills job. In this academy anyways. That's why I wanted to retest Arlin before letting her be mod.(Don't look at this the wrong way, Arlin. Not like that. xD I'm sure you could pass a retest)

So... just saying.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:45

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Well, moderators don't necessarily have great dueling skills. Even slifers could make moderator, ya know. Moderator is more of activity. Tester is more of a skills job. In this academy anyways. That's why I wanted to retest Arlin before letting her be mod.(Don't look at this the wrong way, Arlin. Not like that. xD I'm sure you could pass a retest)

So... just saying.

Okay,lol it's the second time you call me her Razz

Anyways,

I think you can't retest me,cause i can't host,and i read on your office that the ones who will be tested,Must host,lol i need to be tested by someone else,i can do it now,if ya want,i have time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:51

Aster Phoenix wrote:

So... just saying.

Ah don't worry about that, if Testers were as tough as admins, like Omega 6 or RolinRuff, then we'd all get Slifer ranks o.o

That'd be no fun, now would it xD
Sometimes they range in skill, and activity, it's just that we have to get the members tested, and have them learn a thing or two o.o
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty2009-09-06, 15:56

Lol crap, yeah I tend to get my pronouns off.

Hmm. I've closed my testing office, and by retest, I was thinking another tester. xD

And yeah, I guess that's true. Sometimes there are more important things than just skill in dueling to be a tester. I see what you mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Rank & Name under Avatar   Having Rank & Name under Avatar Empty

Back to top Go down

Having Rank & Name under Avatar
Page 1 of 1