Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For all new users! READ THIS!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johan
Administrator
Administrator
Johan

Female

Number of posts : 212

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

For all new users! READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: For all new users! READ THIS!   For all new users! READ THIS! Empty2009-09-08, 15:04

Alright, people. I'm sick of this. I know I joke much around but I mean nothing serious. I joke in Arlin's office and he (supposedly) knows that. I can joke everywhere but this thing should have limits.

If admins find a better place, feel free to move, I don't care. If you want to close, do it, just keep it stickied. That's a request.

For all those people who enters the site to start advertising by PM, if you guys do this again and I got a report about that, I'm going to start abusing my powers really and kick a***s for 3 days.

This cannot be tolerated anymore. In 1 week, I got 4 invitations to the same academy, KOG. And in DA, I got 3 invitations to the damned academy. This academy's REP is so RUINED for me. My inbox is full of your b******t about academies, damn you guys, stop being a***s. If you want to have your academy afflilated, TALK WITH AN ADMIN GOD DAMN YOU!

You have your damned signature to put in a link to your academy. You can put it and post around.

So, I don't care anymore. Next time I get a message, I'll bring my ban hammer. If I got a report of any sort about someone doing this. He's gonna say bye for 3 days. For the second time, it will be a week, third time will be a month and it completes.

Sorry, if you're in LDA to just advertise your stupid academy, then this is not the place for you. This place is to have fun with the great community around and to make more friends and battle with people who respect each other.

Sorry for having such a bad attitude but I'm really sick of it.

Thank you.

Arlin:
I corrected the bad words ._.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: For all new users! READ THIS!   For all new users! READ THIS! Empty2009-09-08, 16:21

I'm glad you're so calm about this Johan.

Anyway, I didn't know this was an issue, although I just recently read a PM asking to join an academy...

Guys, you can advertise in your sig, don't join this academy to advertise your own or someone else's, that's not why this place was created. Also, don't PM people continuously asking to join your academy, if people report it as abuse then that's what we Admins have to take it as, whether your intentions were good or not. Hmm

Also, please don't send or ask me to join your academy, I don't join them anymore. Smile Or teams, so refrain from asking. ^^

And thank you Arlin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: For all new users! READ THIS!   For all new users! READ THIS! Empty2009-09-08, 16:26

Grace wrote:
I'm glad you're so calm about this Johan.

Anyway, I didn't know this was an issue, although I just recently read a PM asking to join an academy...

Guys, you can advertise in your sig, don't join this academy to advertise your own or someone else's, that's not why this place was created. Also, don't PM people continuously asking to join your academy, if people report it as abuse then that's what we Admins have to take it as, whether your intentions were good or not. Hmm

Also, please don't send or ask me to join your academy, I don't join them anymore. Smile Or teams, so refrain from asking. ^^

And thank you Arlin. Very Happy

Hmm,no problem.

Anyways i just received a PM saying to join an Academy.

I didn't join,and i didn't reply. So i think Johan is right about this,i have my inbox full of these Advertisements Hmm

But,i think he ban part is not right,we couldn't just raise the warning bar of one?

Well,if i get a report,or a PM with advertisement,i will simply raise the warning bar of the user,Lucky Users who have sent them before this post Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: For all new users! READ THIS!   For all new users! READ THIS! Empty2009-09-08, 18:38

Hm. Same here. I've received about 7 PMs these last 3 days. By the way, it's already in the rules. So, yeah. There's no warning for advertising. Advertising in hamachi networks OR site(PM) is strictly forbidden and will result in an immediate ban for 3 days. Just banned someone a few mins ago. Then I found this.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all new users! READ THIS!   For all new users! READ THIS! Empty

Back to top Go down

For all new users! READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1