Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Intro Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

Video Intro Shop Empty
PostSubject: Video Intro Shop   Video Intro Shop Empty2009-09-14, 23:33

Duelingk’s Intro Shop

These intros can be used for anything you want. A cool opening to a tutorial, an AMV you make, or any other use you may find for it. I can do the intros in two time intervals: 10 and 20 seconds long. I can use simple or advanced effects also. The simple effects comprise of simple clip splicing, simple FX, simple transitions, and take the least amount of time. The advanced effects comprise of masking (Will add more as I learn more effects). The advanced effects take a large amount of time; a simple mask can take upwards to an hour. As a result of this, advanced effects will cost quite a bit more in DC and take days to make.
Costs-
10 seconds: 75 DC
20 seconds: 125 DC
Simple effects: free
Advanced effects: 150 DC added to original price.

Things I require from you:

Anime/Cartoon- If you can show me a place to acquire it, the time of the making process will be greatly reduced. Torrents/Rars/Zips work fine, however please, please do not (if you can tell the difference) send me videos with DivX codecs. I cannot work with such files. Please include season and episode numbers.

Song- While I will not require it, I HIGHLY suggest that you link me a place to acquire the song you want. It is much harder for me to acquire songs, especially if the artist is obscure/less known. Please keep the song moderately clean. I have no problem working with rap or death metal, but seeing as how I have to post it on this forum please keep the song language down.

Simple or Advanced effects- Again DC costs and time spent will be greatly increased if advanced.

Any particular thing you want in the video- Not guaranteed to get everything you list, for various reasons.

As a bonus, anyone who is really good with Photoshop can make an image for me to use. I am not that great with Photoshop so the example intro will show mostly the best I will do. This image will be the thing that your intro ends with, so put your name and any extra info or text you want.

Please note that I will only do two intros at a time. So please do not ask for videos if I post that I am full on requests. I can be quite busy with school and all, so two videos are as much as I can do.
This is an example video outlining some of the simple effects you may see in the video. (I will put more effort into your actual videos. This was a quickie.