Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in

Go down 
+2
rainbowwarrior/rocboy
Omega 6
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty
PostSubject: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in SLIFER brought up on his request   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-06, 00:42

little city vs dragons

rules knowledge: needs work

play style: decent

result: 2-1 my favor

dorm: SLIFER

Last edited by Omega 6 on 2010-01-06, 02:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rainbowwarrior/rocboy
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
rainbowwarrior/rocboy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-06, 00:44

um how did i end up a slifer?
I know my rules pretty well
I dont remeber anytime in the duel where you challege my knowledge
Back to top Go down
rainbowwarrior/rocboy
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
rainbowwarrior/rocboy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-06, 01:02

I am sorry but my tester did not make sense to me.
He did not give me legit reason why my knowledge was so low
I must say i was not tested fairly
Back to top Go down
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Number of posts : 399

Miscellaneous
DC: 2515

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-06, 02:10

whats with people lately all complaining about their ranks. "Legit" to one person is different than it is to another. Each person is tested fairly
Back to top Go down
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

PostSubject: REASONS why rockboyz is in SLIFER...   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-06, 02:46

You brought up some excellent topics rocboy Very Happy

Heres why i put you in SLIFER
I am waisting my time a SECOND time to post the same things
i told u in HAMACHI chat. So im not gonna be nice Smile

(ill put the reasons in bigger font so you can understand)

REASON 1. You play gold sarco. and rfg red eyes metal dragon. Now 4 turns later after i win you still didnt get you could get your red eyes metal. I TOLD u in quote " cough* red eyes metal cough*"
Your big gap in between your ears still didnt get that you could get your red eyes metal. You just focused on that i had thunder king rai-oh on field. And after the game you realized after i TOLD u again about it that u misread rai-oh.

REASON 2. You play NEGATE attack and MAGIC jammer in a DRAGON deck. The cards are garbage. In dragon decks you want to be agressive, destroy your opponent's monsters and protect your dragons. Running those 2 traps gives you more dead draws, slows down your deck, and keeps your opponents monsters alive and kicking. Both traps also lose you advantage.

REASON 3. Is VERY SIMPLE you had Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 on field. I have an stratos. I activate skyscraper. You do NOTHING. After the match i tell you this. You say it was your strategy to play another card. Now look.....ive said this phrase like 50 TIMES! The game is about card advantage. You want to take away my cards so you can win easier. Its as simple as that. You waisted the chance of negating and destroying skyscraper. Even my lil 7 year sister would know that play.

REASON 4.Is HILARIOUS. Because i could just use this reason alone to put you in SLIFER even if u beat me 2 times. You have red eyes metal dragon on field. I have thunder king rai-oh out on field. You use eff and special summon a dragon. I use my rai oh eff. You destroy the monster you special summon. You made a mistake. A FAILURE in ruling knowledge rocboyz demonstrated. A contradiction of what he himself said.
Because i COULD NOT negate that monster you special summon with red eyes metal. EVen after explaining this in the HAM chat he couldnt get it. Its because hes doesnt know rulings! That dragon was special summoned by red eyes.....which means it wasnt a inherent special summon. And raioh only negates special summons that resolve from same card. Like cyber dragon. I quoted from the rulings online about rai-oh so your monkey brain can understand. "Thunder King Rai-Oh" negates Special Summons the same way that "Solemn Judgment", "Horn of Heaven", and "Black Horn of Heaven" negate Special Summons. You can only use the effect against a Special Summon which does not use a Chain Link. You cannot use the effect when a monster is Special Summoned during the resolution of another card" If other ppl reading this didnt know this im sorry for being mean to you. Its all directed towards rocboyz. Smile

So the next time a player has an attitiude like rocboy's im gonna refer them to this link so i dont have to waste my expertise and time typing again. I am capable of telling your skill level and anyone doubting it will join the ranks of the ignorant large gapped in head primeape
Ya will be in the same hole of skill level and just be happy with the bad play you make and the little knowledge ya know. Now for those actually reading this i also understand that this is a card game for fun BUT this poor brainless soul didnt understand why he was in SLIFER and has the odacity to refer that i play worse then him.

I would like this post to be closed so i dont see any more monkeys roaming around this area.

Last edited by Omega 6 on 2010-01-06, 03:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kneil_20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
kneil_20

Male

Number of posts : 701

Miscellaneous
DC: 1985

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-06, 03:11

LOlz Seriously are you that pissed that you have to flame him that much Hmm (Calling him monkey is funny but very insulting)

I think the fact that he beat you one time made him realized that he is not going to be slifer, but that's not how things roll in here even if you beat the tester 2-0 you could still end up a slifer the testing is based more on ruling knowledge, deck and playstyle which I assume by reading Omega's post you LACK

@rockboy The fact that you did a lot of MISPLAYS and that you didn't use your cards effectively and by teching magic jammer in your deck makes you a Slifer..
Why? Cause it wastes your resources it a -2 to you and a -1 to him which is Baaad
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-10, 19:26

Hmm. Maybe I should consider making kneil a tester as well. Haha.

Anyways, rank updated. No more complaints please; Omega 6 knows what he's doing.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty2010-01-12, 11:33

Aster, you actually didn't upate the rank o.o

Updated.

Though, i think you should make Kneil a tester xd
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in   Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in Empty

Back to top Go down

Test results for rockboyz54 PLUS an EXPLANATION why he is in
Page 1 of 1