Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I can only dream...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ToxicDeception

Male

Number of posts : 6

I can only dream... Empty
PostSubject: I can only dream...   I can only dream... Empty2010-01-19, 07:08

Enli, Lightsworn Magician
Light/Spellcaster/3 Stars/Tuner/800/1900
When this card is sent from the deck to the graveyard, you can special summon it in face-down defense position. When this card is flipped face up, you can special summon 1 level 2 or lower "Lightsworn" monster from your deck. During each of your end phases, send the top 3 cards from your deck to the Graveyard.

Nya, Lightsworn Ninja
Light/Warrior/4 Stars/Effect/2300/200
This card can only be summoned while "Light Colosseum" is on the field. When this card is summoned, you can destroy up to 2 Face-Down cards your opponent controls.During each of your end phases, send the top 3 cards from your deck to the Graveyard.

Xin, Lightsworn God
Light/Warrior/7 Stars/Ritual/Effect/2700/200
This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "The Calling of Xin". Once per turn, you can add 1 "Light Colosseum" from your deck or graveyard to your hand, if you do, Increase your Lifepoints by 1000. During each of your end phases, send the top 4 cards from your deck to the Graveyard.

Aglas, Lightsworn Tactician
Light/Spellcaster/2 Stars/Effect/1500/200
When this card is special summoned, while "Light Colosseum" is on the field, remove from play all of the cards in your opponents graveyard. This card cannot be used as Synchro Material. During each of your end phases, send the top 2 cards from your deck to the Graveyard.

Exall, Lightsworn Fighter
Light/Warrior/4 Stars/Effect/2000/200
This card can only be summoned while "Light Colosseum" is on the field. When this card is summoned, you can send 1 card from your deck to the graveyard. During each of your end phases, add up to 5 cards from your Graveyard to the deck.

Light Colosseum
Field Spell
You can only activate this card by sending 3 "Lightsworn" Monsters with different names from your deck to the graveyard. When this card is removed from the field, add 1 "Calling of Xin" from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. While this card is on the field, all face-up Lightsworn monsters gain 400 Attack and Defence. Once per turn, you can add up to 3 "Lightsworn" Monsters from your Graveyard to your hand.

The Calling of Xin
Ritual Spell Card
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Xin, Lightsworn God". You must also Tribute monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more from the field or your hand.

Well, that's pretty much it. I'll be adding more later. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

I can only dream...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker :: Create Your Own Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
I can only dream... I_vote_lcap59%I can only dream... I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
I can only dream... I_vote_lcap32%I can only dream... I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
I can only dream... I_vote_lcap9%I can only dream... I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar