Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D

Go down 
+6
Aster Phoenix
Grace
Maximillion Pegasus
JadenYuki1
aj6666
Kikyo Maaka
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty
PostSubject: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-08, 22:04

Made this topic to show off my epic fails Very Happy

First ever sig, made two months ago or so:
Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D 2vjbq0g

Obvious beginner signs there Very Happy

Old one made for an SOTW on BC:
Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D 2modvr5

Elfen Lied one made last week, though just finished today:
Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D 35bbfr8

E-102 Gamma sig: (most recent sig)
Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D 16jha8n

Banner entered for the contest here, first attempt with one, and probably experimented too much >.>
Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D 2z592yt

And that's pretty much it for now, I'll add others when I make them ^^0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-08, 22:09

The mistical elf one looks to blury for me and the BG should be more detailed 4/10.

The spliter cell one should could use a cooler BG 6/10.

The two next ones are ok 7.5/10 for the elven lied 8/10 for the E-102 one.

The last one look good, but the BG could also be more detailed 6.5/10.
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki1

JadenYuki1

Female

Number of posts : 293

Miscellaneous
DC: 2750

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-08, 22:12

They all suck no offense. 1.2/5. You can add more detail, blend more, add more to the render, use C4Ds, Use the burn tool to darken, smudge up the render, and a lot more. When you are done try messing with the style such as screen, lighten, mulitply, etc. It will help a lot. Also, www.tutorialized.com
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Number of posts : 1164

Miscellaneous
DC: 4105

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-08, 22:49

Haha those are great actually no way they're fails. Is that all of your work or are you holding back? I'm jealous of the last two especially they're really good Razz

On a sidenote JY1 seriously I have nothing against you personally but I've noticed it way too many times on other peoples topics and stuff, your responses are unjust and quite plainly, mean. Seriously I suck at PS but the reason I do it and post them is because I know I suck and when I post them I get responses and critiques which actually help me not discourage me. Maybe you should try rendering your attitude and lightening that up and being nice for a change. There I said it.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-08, 22:59

War2142 wrote:
Haha those are great actually no way they're fails. Is that all of your work or are you holding back? I'm jealous of the last two especially they're really good Razz

On a sidenote JY1 seriously I have nothing against you personally but I've noticed it way too many times on other peoples topics and stuff, your responses are unjust and quite plainly, mean. Seriously I suck at PS but the reason I do it and post them is because I know I suck and when I post them I get responses and critiques which actually help me not discourage me. Maybe you should try rendering your attitude and lightening that up and being nice for a change. There I said it.

Wow. You go boy. Very Happy

Anyways, I've seen the first one, I'm sure you don't need any critique on that, lol, you've improved so much since then. ^^

I also remember the SOTW one, just plain, better background could have been used. Very Happy

I honestly think the Elfen one and Gamma sig are your best ones, they look great. ^^

The banner is a little plain, BG is anyways, but overall nice work. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-08, 23:09

War2142 wrote:
Nah, I have more, I was too lazy to post them all though >.> (Something like 14 things uploaded on TinyPic, which has all of my sigs to date along with the two random avis Hmm Sooo that's a bit more than the four there Hmm *lazy*)

Grace wrote:
War2142 wrote:

Wow. You go boy. Very Happy
rofl, ditto that Very Happy But don't forget that we have a narcissist on our hands Razz (I came to that conclusion from posts of his on BC along with just having talked to the guy in general >.> And that's speaking the truth, but if someone -- ahem, Ace -- feels it needs to be edited out then go ahead ^^0)

And yeah, that Mystical Elf one... major PS noob then XD Not long before that I was asking Ace as to what the hell a Gaussian Blur was haha XD

Anywho, thanks for the comments ^^
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-09, 00:21

War2142 wrote:

You tell him, man! Razz

Yeah, I agree. Jaden you should try being more friendly here. These people here are working hard and want friendly critiquing/advice, not some guy flaming them. Razz. So, try to be a bit friendlier. If we had a warning system, you would have got your warning bar raised there. Razz

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Number of posts : 1162

Miscellaneous
DC: 2370

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-06-10, 16:03

i like the E-102 one so much
i miss him Sad

HE died trying to get his friend back
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-18, 16:16

Got another random thing to throw in, made for a certain reason ^^
Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D N1ovts
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-18, 17:21

Oh my gosh, it's so cute! I love it! Very Happy

But you already knew that. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Mar Kos
Tester
Tester
Mar Kos

Male

Number of posts : 29

Miscellaneous
DC: 10

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-18, 17:23

*is happeh* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*points to sig*

Don't expect a professional critique from me... I dunno about these stuff. I just love it.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-30, 09:58

I got bored last night, made a couple of sigs XD

This was one of them ._.

Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D 2u8yope
Back to top Go down
Kimo Online
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Kimo Online

Male

Number of posts : 284

Miscellaneous
DC: 865

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-30, 10:37

nice omega signature
how much will it cost for a shadow the hedgehog signature
Back to top Go down
LDA Yami Marik
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LDA Yami Marik

Male

Number of posts : 175

Miscellaneous
DC: 1425

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-30, 11:30

i like E-102 Gamma sig.but others are cool too nice work...
Back to top Go down
http://futureduelacademy.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty2009-07-30, 16:03

there ok i like a few of them good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D   Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Maaka's GFX Gallery... thingy... :D
Page 1 of 1