Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ligerkun11
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Ligerkun11

Male

Number of posts : 78

Miscellaneous
DC: 2025

Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty
PostSubject: Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT   Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty2009-06-30, 12:53

... Ok the name of the post was akward xD. ok here's the sig. im lazy and dont feel like typing anymore. so ima just show the sig now. or later. or now. or later. or now. after a line of me impersonating aster... in a way lol

*Aster- JUST SHOW IT OR I'LL GET YOUR MOM ON YOU
*Me- ... not my mom... please

Photobucket

EDIT
(like after 1 minute lol)- who's the guy in the pic? i was just looking at some random renders and i wanted to see if someone made a render of a cloud in the sky xD cuz that would be awsome. but i didnt find one. ok who's that guy.

Last edited by Ligerkun11 on 2009-06-30, 12:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i felt like it son)
Back to top Go down
LtYami
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LtYami

Male

Number of posts : 355

Miscellaneous
DC: 1010

PostSubject: Re: Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT   Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty2009-06-30, 13:23

hey realy nice work Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT   Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty2009-06-30, 13:33

Nice sig, the colors go great together, although it'd be nice if you had a few more brushes in there, and the text is too big, you want it to be seen, but not too big. Wink And it seems a bit wide for a sig. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT   Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty2009-06-30, 13:50

Ligerkun11 wrote:
EDIT
(like after 1 minute lol)- who's the guy in the pic? i was just looking at some random renders and i wanted to see if someone made a render of a cloud in the sky xD cuz that would be awsome. but i didnt find one. ok who's that guy.
It's Cloud Strife, aka the most sucky FF character ever :P

Okay, I'm being harsh, I just don't like Cloud ^^0

As for the sig, it's okay, but Cloud looks slightly squished (he deserves it though... >:D), and... yeah.

Aside from that it's pretty okay, the colors mix okay, and... yeah.

7.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Ligerkun11
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Ligerkun11

Male

Number of posts : 78

Miscellaneous
DC: 2025

PostSubject: Re: Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT   Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty2009-06-30, 14:00

Grace wrote:
Nice sig, the colors go great together, although it'd be nice if you had a few more brushes in there, and the text is too big, you want it to be seen, but not too big. Wink And it seems a bit wide for a sig. ^^

lol about the text. it was my preference to make it as it was. it makes it seem kewler to me xD. and yea i was testing out some new sizes. i need to make it higher though. and a little non-lengtier? and i just didnt feel like using my good brushes i just used wat was just lying first lol.

here's wat i've been working on since that lonely hour ago xD.

https://2img.net/h/i327.photobucket.com/albums/k467/Path_of_Love/Whoarewe-JPG.jpg

its kinda big lol thats why i didnt just posted teh pic here. its 2000x2200. but i didnt like the finished product
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT   Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT Empty

Back to top Go down

Yea a new sig. WAT U GONNA DO ABOUT IT
Page 1 of 1