Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2012-02-04, 20:16

Anybody still taking the time to visit LDA?
I know KCVDS failed, and i don't blame Seto. But, Ace, if you're reading this, you should keep going with the other LDA. There are other dueling systems out there.

And i think i know of a way to get LDA some attention again.

If anybody else is reading this, well i'm glad you took the time to come back here and check what's going on. Even though the answer is obvious: Nothing.
I'm just writing this post now because i don't really think somebody took the time to actually revisit the good ol' moments. Haha.

But, yeah seriously. If you are, reply.

[I don't think this is gonna get a lot of replies, actually.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2012-03-03, 16:44

Oh you're really wrong there. Razz

I doubt you'll come to read this again because it took a month for me to reply, but I have decided not to proceed with the other LDA. The domain expired, Kaiba's KCVDS has gone down the drain, he banned me a long time ago, and I don't have any standing on other duel systems. Yu-Gi-Oh! has gotten a bit outdated for me and I've been overworked most of the time, so I am focusing my work in another direction. If you're smart enough, you can trace me down.

There are many new cards and series of episodes that I have not had the chance to experience, so while I have many new skills as a result, I doubt I will be able to revive Light Duel Academy with a generally satisfactory interest for it to survive. Perhaps when I come off and play Yu-Gi-Oh! again, and I gain a fond interest back, I'll start another academy up using the same admin name Ace. I'll probably use DN as my base for a dueling system, but that is all held in the hands of the future.

And Arlin, I'm glad that you came back to say that. For a time, if you'd like, I'll put the hands of the academy in your hands. From a temporary administrator, you are now a full administrator, do whatever you'd like with your new found powers. When I come back I'll see what has become of this site.

Have a nice day Arlin, and a nice time with your permanent ability for administration.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2012-03-03, 17:16

Ace wrote:
Oh you're really wrong there. Razz

I doubt you'll come to read this again because it took a month for me to reply, but I have decided not to proceed with the other LDA. The domain expired, Kaiba's KCVDS has gone down the drain, he banned me a long time ago, and I don't have any standing on other duel systems. Yu-Gi-Oh! has gotten a bit outdated for me and I've been overworked most of the time, so I am focusing my work in another direction. If you're smart enough, you can trace me down.

There are many new cards and series of episodes that I have not had the chance to experience, so while I have many new skills as a result, I doubt I will be able to revive Light Duel Academy with a generally satisfactory interest for it to survive. Perhaps when I come off and play Yu-Gi-Oh! again, and I gain a fond interest back, I'll start another academy up using the same admin name Ace. I'll probably use DN as my base for a dueling system, but that is all held in the hands of the future.

And Arlin, I'm glad that you came back to say that. For a time, if you'd like, I'll put the hands of the academy in your hands. From a temporary administrator, you are now a full administrator, do whatever you'd like with your new found powers. When I come back I'll see what has become of this site.

Have a nice day Arlin, and a nice time with your permanent ability for administration.
Oh, i am actually reading this. Lol. Blame MSN. I had it randomly open and when i saw an email saying that somebody replied to my topic, i came to check who it was. Welp, Hello Ace. It's been a while. I understand Yu-Gi-Oh! is getting old, and, there aren't a lot of new cards, really. It's been a month since i wrote this topic. I personally lost interest into Yu-Gi-Oh! a lot of time ago. When i wrote the post, i was in the mood for a match, and i was bored. So, yeah. Lol. I doubt that i'd be able to trace you down, so i'll just ask if you don't mind telling me what you're focused on. I wouldn't mind helping, if you need anything.

Honestly, i've never heard of DN. Is that some sort of new KCVDS? I'll try it out someday. As far as the academy goes, I wouldn't be able to revive a whole forum by myself. I'd need some help, so i guess i'll just hold on for a while. We can keep in touch if you want, though. Maybe through MSN, Hamachi, Skype, Facebook, or whatever you'd like. I might have some ideas someday to make LDA shine again. It'd be kind of hard, though... Just in case, my MSN address is marionese@hotmail.it.
Thank you, i appreciate your trust, but i highly doubt this old LDA will ever be in the top Yu-Gi-Oh! academies again. There is a possibility though. With these words, i leave you to your decisions, and good luck. I will stay for a while to check the replies this topic might get. Farewell.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2012-03-03, 18:24

Fair enough. Well, I'll give you a small hint as to tracing me down; my old KCVDS name wasn't randomly picked, it just fit me.

DN is another dueling system that came up similar to KCVDS but no program is needed: http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

I also have a MAC as of now, so I can't play KCVDS but can only play things like that up there unless I use Parallels. I myself share the same doubt you do, but one day I probably will need your help and I'll gladly contact you if I do. As for now, if you'd like you can go on Dueling Network and have a random match, but I'll be busy attending to other affairs for the rest of this year. Next year I might be a lot less busy and I'd be able to spend my time with you all once again.

Farewell to you as well Arlin. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2012-03-03, 18:52

Ace wrote:
Fair enough. Well, I'll give you a small hint as to tracing me down; my old KCVDS name wasn't randomly picked, it just fit me.

DN is another dueling system that came up similar to KCVDS but no program is needed: http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

I also have a MAC as of now, so I can't play KCVDS but can only play things like that up there unless I use Parallels. I myself share the same doubt you do, but one day I probably will need your help and I'll gladly contact you if I do. As for now, if you'd like you can go on Dueling Network and have a random match, but I'll be busy attending to other affairs for the rest of this year. Next year I might be a lot less busy and I'd be able to spend my time with you all once again.

Farewell to you as well Arlin. Smile
Your old KCVDS name... i don't really remember it. D:
Mind sharing another hint? xP

I made an account on DN, it looks pretty interesting. I like the EXP system. But, i'm not in the mood to make a new deck at the moment so i'll just play it tomorrow morning. Lol.
Ah, i see. I'll be very busy this year too, with school. But i'll find the time to get on my PC and talk with friends.
I've seen Aster on MSN a lot lately, but i still haven't talked to him. I could get him to help with LDA, if he's interested.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2015-05-28, 13:23

Wow. It's been AGES. Somehow I thought of you guys while in a lecture today. Hope you're all doing well ^^
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty2015-05-28, 15:32

what the ****

glad you're still alive LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody?   Anybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Spam Spot :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
Anybody? I_vote_lcap59%Anybody? I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
Anybody? I_vote_lcap32%Anybody? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
Anybody? I_vote_lcap9%Anybody? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar