Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sugesting New Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

Sugesting New Games Empty
PostSubject: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 14:42

Since the other topic was closed I had to make annother one.

We curently have a few games, I think we could start some new ones.

We could make some new guess games like Guess that yu-gi-oh character.

We could also start annother game I was thinking about, I'd call it the scenary game (cause I can't think about a better name) in that game the first poster makes a scenary like this one:

You are in a room with two doors, one of them leads to the exit, the other one leads to a prison where you will stay for the resto of your life. Each door has a guard, one of the will allways tell you the truth, the other one will allways lie to you. You have the right to ask only one question to one of the guards. What is the only question you could ask to make sure you will be taking the right door?

So the other posters try to solve the scenary and the one who solves it makes the next one, if no one manages to solve it in (let's say 3 days) the person who made the previu scenary can make annother one.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 14:56

Well, it's okay, although I think you should just generalize the scenery game into a, "Riddle Game", and say whether it's a movie, scene, etc.

Maybe we should just have one whole, "Guess" topic. xP
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:10

Not realy, having a guess topic for anything would be a complete mess for me, peopole wouldn't know if the person is talking about a card, or a character or anything existing in realy life....

And...yeah I think making the scenary game into a riddle game would be good, even if they are not riddles, but they're similar.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:14

Yeah, but for the guess topic you would have to say what it is you're talking about whether it's a yugioh card, movie, etc.
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:26

if so riddles would go in the guess topic, and the scenary game would be in annother topic since it's about solving something by finding an anwear, not about guessing.

I still think it's a bit messed up, even BC has diferent guess topics

Maybe we should wait for other members to give us their opinion.
Back to top Go down
xcross
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
xcross

Male

Number of posts : 123

Miscellaneous
DC: 125

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:38

I agree with aj it would be to messed up to put it all in 1 guess topic
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:45

Having one whole "Guess" topic was mostly a joke because there are so many. xP

I don't understand why we need all these games actually. o.o
Back to top Go down
xcross
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
xcross

Male

Number of posts : 123

Miscellaneous
DC: 125

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:49

I agree with aj on the guess topic,but I also think the games r pointless this is a DUEL academy not a GAME acadmy.I mean i understand a couple of games for amusement but dont push it to far
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:54

xcross21 wrote:
I agree with aj on the guess topic,but I also think the games r pointless this is a DUEL academy not a GAME acadmy.I mean i understand a couple of games for amusement but dont push it to far

The point on the games is to atract new ppl and make them stay, however the old games generated a lot of spam, that's why I'm sugestiong to replace the with these ones.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 15:57

I honestly think we have enough games, maybe more topics should be in the Off-Topic section, how do you think BC lived without a spam spot? o.o
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 18:48

Uh. Maybe because they had a game(KCVDS) to go with it? Idk, since I don't even log on.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 19:54

No, it's because they have a section where members can chill out, "Downtown Domino", instead of creating a lot of games, they create topics like:

"Who's Your Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! Character?"
"What's Your Favorite Trap/Spell/Monster...?"

etc, things like that. Smile

They used to have a Spam Spot, but since the population is now at 70,000 they obviously had to take it out, we're at about 230, so I think the games are unnecessary. Hmm
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 20:19

yeah, that's why I sugested to close those games, however the new ones I'm sugesting are less spaming, but it's your choise grace since you are the admin.

btw, what keeps BC alive for me are the events, the create a card contest in the only reason why I still go there Razz I rarely post in the other topics.

Also for the ones who don't know, the guess that ygo card topic is on BC and was started by Ace, the final duelist copied it from there.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 20:27

Yeah, I go on at least once everyday to add the [img] links on Notepad, you don't think I made the whole post on the day voting begins do you? lol Razz Too much work >.> That, or to help new members/report spam.

So yeah, I'll think about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 21:09

lol I thought you posted all of them the day where the voting begins...You noticed only 3 ppl voted in the last round? Weird don't you think? btw, are you a mod in BC? cause you realy seem to be one.

hum...I think we are starting to spam this topic too much..maybe it should be closed.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty2009-07-08, 22:30

Yeah, I'll PM you, and my final answer, I approve the two games you thought of. Smile

-Closed-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugesting New Games   Sugesting New Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Sugesting New Games
Page 1 of 1