Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DayTime
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DayTime

Male

Number of posts : 95

Miscellaneous
DC: 600

Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"   Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty2009-07-09, 00:49

I just think the little banners for the different forum section thing[ies] are feel too colorful/out of order/cluttered. (NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE). I was looking at the Duelist Kingdom forums [http://duelistkingdom-dk.forosactivos.net/forum.htm], and I really liked their simplicity, and how well the banners fit together. I like the more synchronized look. (maybe because the banners are all the same style. Also, the banner at the top of the lda forums, I thought was kind of wierd, because it doesn't even say Light Duel Academy ... these are just some of my opinions/suggestions. Please consider. Forgive me if I offended anyone or their work in any way.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"   Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty2009-07-09, 02:48

Well, I sort of agree that they should have LDA or Light Duel Academy on it, just so others can't copy them like some did. But as far as the style, I'm fine with it. I don't know about anyone else, though.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"   Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty2009-07-09, 11:30

Yeah, the top banners is getting old, it should say LDA or Light Duel Academy somewhere. Razz

But I think the other ones are fine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"   Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty2009-07-09, 11:46

Yeah, all banners look direrent, but I like the stile, I think it looks cool, I like all the banners exept the last ones (other academy relations and off-topic).

DKm uses a different style, all banners look the same, the only difference is the character and the colors, witch is good too.

About the main banner...I agree it should say light duel academy somewhere, I think ace is about to change it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"   Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty2009-07-10, 23:16

Oh fine, I'll try to plan for the next banner. Now you guyz are giving me an excuse to delay the create a card banner xD

Banner might be done...next week or so Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"   Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs" Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions on Forum Banner "stuffs"
Page 1 of 1