Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)

Go down 
+12
Aman159
John Kaiser
Chaz
DayTime
DanceJonDance
Evil_Sonak
Aster Phoenix
Grace
xcross
aj6666
Maximillion Pegasus
frank
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
frank
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
frank

Male

Number of posts : 39

Miscellaneous
DC: 2575

new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty
PostSubject: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-14, 12:28

I think it will be fine to create a new dorm for the real elite of the academy because now evevryone can became an oblelisk bleu if he do many duel.A Ra wins against other ra it doen't means he has the obelisk level.May be we should create a "gratuaded dorm" or a "pro dorm". Get in there we should have a certains number of DC AND pass a test were the tester will take an awesome deck and the tester with the avdvice of other says if he can be graduated

Its just an idea an thanks for thinking about that study
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Number of posts : 1164

Miscellaneous
DC: 4105

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-14, 13:33

Or an Obelisk White Dorm like in Yugioh GX xP
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-14, 14:23

When I was a tester I thought there should be a fourth dorm...now I don't know if it's a good if that would be a good idea or not...

Actualy we could try it out, but all the obelisks shoud be retested, other than that..I think it's ok.

And I think War is right, it should be called the society of light dorm..or somethinglike that.
Back to top Go down
xcross
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
xcross

Male

Number of posts : 123

Miscellaneous
DC: 125

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-14, 14:37

I think that would be pretty cool,a dorm where only the best of the best r in now that would be fun to get into.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-14, 17:30

Hmm I don't know...it seems kind of pointless, having the 'graduates' in there, I'm hoping that they'll be willing to become testers for upcoming duelists...

But we can always try it out of course. Hmm
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-17, 02:45

Yeah, adding to what Grace said, usually the "exceptionally great" duelists tend to know how to test, so I don't think it's really necessary. Of course, if everyone agrees, we could test it out, but it will be a pretty small dorm, since we already have hardly any people going straight to Obelisk.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Evil_Sonak
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Evil_Sonak

Male

Number of posts : 129

Miscellaneous
DC: 2280

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-17, 03:16

Cook up some like ..

Shadow Duelist ..

Fear and respect .. heck yea !
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
The Robot With Human Hair
DanceJonDance

Male

Number of posts : 376

Miscellaneous
DC: 1513

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-07-17, 23:56

This is a great Idea, and it would be nice if people actually got into the dorm by getting tested in several ways, instead of buying you way with posts and DC -.- like some obelisks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jon_wit_no_lyfe
DayTime
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DayTime

Male

Number of posts : 95

Miscellaneous
DC: 600

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-02, 19:23

DanceJonDance wrote:
This is a great Idea, and it would be nice if people actually got into the dorm by getting tested in several ways, instead of buying you way with posts and DC -.- like some obelisks

I think it is a great idea too! Very Happy We should definitely try it. But I think the banner/label should be green too, like testers Hmm so there aren't too many random colors flying everywhere. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaz
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Chaz

Male

Number of posts : 91

Miscellaneous
DC: 1875

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-02, 19:59

no way if t hey had the same color it would get way confusing. i think if you went through with this idea AND ended on a name like light or white dorm the color should def be white
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shikamaru1492
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-02, 20:14

If it was white we'd get confused with administrator colors, it should be something different. Maybe Purple, or something that isn't already taken. Black might be good but idk how that would look..
Back to top Go down
John Kaiser
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
John Kaiser

Male

Number of posts : 88

Miscellaneous
DC: 700

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-02, 21:02

Its a good idea i think
Back to top Go down
Aman159
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Aman159

Male

Number of posts : 55

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-02, 21:05

wow this is an awesome idea the ebst of the best of LDA will be in there i totally agree with this and think it should be done
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-03, 18:12

A lot of people seem to like this idea, I wonder why it's not going through.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-03, 18:41

Eh...okay, think of a cool name for the dorm then. XD And a monster to go with it so Ace can make the banner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Awesome Dude
Awesome Dude
Azaryn

Male

Number of posts : 99

Miscellaneous
DC: 1000

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-03, 18:43

mm why not just make itlike yu knw ur war team for wars instead of a whole new dorm liek they are placed in there team/subs
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-03, 18:47

Hm. Yeah. Graduated is sort of the DA thing. Plus, a "graduated" team would only consist of around 5 people, if that at the time being. We already have few making it into Obelisk. Plus, most of our "graduated" duelists turn out becoming Testers or moderators. So, would this really be necessary?

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-03, 18:51

I don't think so, but everyone seems to like it, might wanna put up a poll or something.
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-04, 00:11

Grace wrote:
Eh...okay, think of a cool name for the dorm then. XD And a monster to go with it so Ace can make the banner. Smile

Is there even such a monster stronger than the egyptian gods? I stopped watching yugioh after BC so i wouldn't know..
Back to top Go down
dret0D
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
dret0D

Male

Number of posts : 121

Miscellaneous
DC: 650

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-04, 01:47

Good idea but i dont like new dorm name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DayTime
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DayTime

Male

Number of posts : 95

Miscellaneous
DC: 600

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-05, 17:06

DanceJonDance wrote:
Grace wrote:

Is there even such a monster stronger than the egyptian gods? I stopped watching yugioh after BC so i wouldn't know..

Exodia Very Happy I would make the monster Exodia.

Grace wrote:
Hmm I don't know...it seems kind of pointless, having the 'graduates' in there, I'm hoping that they'll be willing to become testers for upcoming duelists...

I don't know ... Not everyone is good with testing (in my opinion). Very Happy I thought testers were supposed to be like really experienced/professional/etc., not just good duelists.
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-05, 17:27

DayTime wrote:
DanceJonDance wrote:
Grace wrote:

Exodia Very Happy I would make the monster Exodia.

Grace wrote:

I don't know ... Not everyone is good with testing (in my opinion). Very Happy I thought testers were supposed to be like really experienced/professional/etc., not just good duelists.

I personally wouldn't like to be a tester or a moderator to such a large academy because it would be a lot of work, not saying i deserve to be a tester/mod in the first place but some of the really good obelisks might feel the same way I do.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-05, 18:05

Um, okay, guess we'll need a group opinion on this:

So we know the monster we want is Exodia, right? (You can still post more suggestions if ya want to).

What would you like to call the Dorm?

Exodia Elites?

Exodia Graduates?

Or maybe...Exodia Gold, to stick with the colors. o.o

Yes they suck, but this is me we're talkin' about. xP
Back to top Go down
Kimo Online
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Kimo Online

Male

Number of posts : 284

Miscellaneous
DC: 865

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-05, 18:39

Grace wrote:
Um, okay, guess we'll need a group opinion on this:

So we know the monster we want is Exodia, right? (You can still post more suggestions if ya want to).

What would you like to call the Dorm?

Exodia Elites?

Exodia Graduates?

Or maybe...Exodia Gold, to stick with the colors. o.o

Yes they suck, but this is me we're talkin' about. xP

how 'bout pro duelists?
'Pro League Duelist'
like in GX
or maybe
Shadow Riders xP
maybe
Elite 5
or
LDA Champion like in WWE xP
how 'bout
Duelmasters (suddenly feel like i'll pay for this later on o.o)
ok maybe
Ultimate Duelists
ok out of names
might come back for some more
Back to top Go down
Itachi The Prodigy
Legend
Legend
Itachi The Prodigy

Male

Number of posts : 290

Miscellaneous
DC: 10229

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty2009-08-05, 18:56

this rank is not necessary . . . u advanced to tester when ure skills drastically improve but awww i dnt to move up ima stay slifer and promote it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.inthemakinglol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)   new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm) Empty

Back to top Go down

new dorm(may be gratudet dorm or pro dorm)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next