Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11

Go down 
+4
DanceJonDance
Marik Ishtar
Ligerkun11
LDA Joey Wheeler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LDA Joey Wheeler
Joey Wheeler/Battle City Duelist
Joey Wheeler/Battle City Duelist
LDA Joey Wheeler

Male

Number of posts : 315

Miscellaneous
DC: 1328

LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty
PostSubject: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 03:41

he quit 2nd turn refusing to duel cause my deck
Forfit 1-0
Back to top Go down
Ligerkun11
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Ligerkun11

Male

Number of posts : 78

Miscellaneous
DC: 2025

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 03:54

LDA Joey Wheeler wrote:
he quit 2nd turn refusing to duel cause my deck
Forfit 1-0

Forfit isnt a word. Also, I refuse to duel people who try to get
revenge against me by using a deck that they know is noobish.
Furthermore you dont deserve obelisk if you get mad when u loose.
But confirmed so that you may go on with your life.
Back to top Go down
Marik Ishtar
Blackwing
Blackwing
Marik Ishtar

Male

Number of posts : 305

Miscellaneous
DC: 1200

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 04:06

Lol Liger I am pretty sure that deck he uses ain't a noobish deck. Whatever gets the job done. One Turn Kill explain anything?

And dude how dare you say he doesn't deserve his rank. Its not your choice what rank he should/or is in. its HIS choice its HIS skill its HIS deck. What if I said you don't deserve RA rank you deserve Slifer. See that would not be cool.
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
The Robot With Human Hair
DanceJonDance

Male

Number of posts : 376

Miscellaneous
DC: 1513

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 04:51

Marik Ishtar wrote:
Lol Liger I am pretty sure that deck he uses ain't a noobish deck. Whatever gets the job done. One Turn Kill explain anything?

And dude how dare you say he doesn't deserve his rank. Its not your choice what rank he should/or is in. its HIS choice its HIS skill its HIS deck. What if I said you don't deserve RA rank you deserve Slifer. See that would not be cool.

Sorry but I needed to add on to this, it's a person's choice if he wants to buy obelisk which means he earned it with posts and DC, but it doesn't necessarily mean he earned it through skill, which is what Liger was referring to. It is not the player's choice to be placed into Obelisk because they think they have good skills, there's a reason for why LDA has testers. Anyone can be good in KCVDS, OTK decks don't require much skill to get a high attack monster out, which is why testers decide ranks based on knowledge of the game, as well as knowledge of their deck and how they use their deck and not on wins alone. So when you say Liger doesn't deserve Ra you are wrong because he proved to a tester that his skills were in the level of a Ra duelist, however the same can't be said for LDA Joey when it comes to his skills being in the level of an Obelisk duelist. Again sorry for posting in the Duel Arena, but I wanted to clear that up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jon_wit_no_lyfe
Evil_Sonak
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Evil_Sonak

Male

Number of posts : 129

Miscellaneous
DC: 2280

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 05:02

I love altercations .. :p ! ... But I just wanted to say that I personally hate Demise OTK and Gaia OTK .. People using these deck always win .. Lose like once in 10 games .. ! I always used Demise OTK .. Until a good friend of mine said its **** and pisses opponent .. ! In my opinion Demise Deck is a Cheap deck to be used by low grade duelists .. ! I have dueled with LDA Joey Wheller .. 1st Duel He Pulled out an OTK with Gaia .. My Traps Couldnot target him .. Same happend with 2nd Duel My Traps couldnot target his gaia .. ! So I say that Gaia is overpowered .. And Dark Calling and Dark Fusion should be Limited to 1 in my opinion ! And you dont have the Right to say who deserves what Rank ! .. It may hurt someones feelings !

No Offense If I said anything bad !
Back to top Go down
Ligerkun11
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Ligerkun11

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 05:03

Marik Ishtar wrote:

Ok why are u even posting here. when it is not your problem.
Also its personal opinion to wat a noobish deck is. and I dont even think
that i deserve ra. So dont go butting in on someone's problem.BTW you werent
even around when i said that or else you would know that i never said "you do not deserve your rank" i said i wonder if you still deserve that rank. So continue with your life.

Why is everyone just posting here randomly. Some admin just give Joey his Dc and lock this post. Also i have dropped this argument yet Joey and Marik team up to bash on me? ok Good luck with that

Last Edit lol- I do apologize to Joey. it was disrespectful in a sort. and should not have been said. ._. see how much the better person i am. See how much i care?

Last edited by Ligerkun11 on 2009-07-20, 05:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
DanceJonDance

Male

Number of posts : 376

Miscellaneous
DC: 1513

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 05:05

Evil_Sonak wrote:
I love altercations .. :p ! ... But I just wanted to say that I personally hate Demise OTK and Gaia OTK .. People using these deck always win .. Lose like once in 10 games .. ! I always used Demise OTK .. Until a good friend of mine said its **** and pisses opponent .. ! In my opinion Demise Deck is a Cheap deck to be used by low grade duelists .. ! I have dueled with LDA Joey Wheller .. 1st Duel He Pulled out an OTK with Gaia .. My Traps Couldnot target him .. Same happend with 2nd Duel My Traps couldnot target his gaia .. ! So I say that Gaia is overpowered .. And Dark Calling and Dark Fusion should be Limited to 1 in my opinion ! And you dont have the Right to say who deserves what Rank ! .. It may hurt someones feelings !

It is fact that he does not deserve his rank based on dueling skills because he was not approved by a tester, he deserves it because he is an active LDA member with lots of posts and the DC he's earned with what you called "his cheap gaia deck."

Last edited by DanceJonDance on 2009-07-20, 05:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jon_wit_no_lyfe
Ligerkun11
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Ligerkun11

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 05:12

DanceJonDance wrote:
Evil_Sonak wrote:

It is fact that he does not deserve his rank based on dueling skills because he was not approved by a tester, he deserves it because he is an active LDA member with lots of posts and the DC he's earned with what you called "his cheap gaia deck."

Just drop it dude lol
Back to top Go down
DayTime
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DayTime

Male

Number of posts : 95

Miscellaneous
DC: 600

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 05:35

Evil_Sonak wrote:

Oooh. I like altercations too! Razz Drama is so intense X3. Anyways, I really don't like how people are accusing others for not earning their rank the right way because you ARE ALLOWED to buy your way up. Therefore it is valid and they deserve the rank. Even if they didn't have the skills necessary, that means there is a major flaw in the lda system (which I believe) but it doesn't change the fact that the duelist fairly got their rank ... you can't change that
/end random blabering about crap and nonsense Very Happy.

HI LIGER@!$!@$%%@#%#^$^$%&*^*&^(&^ lol!
Back to top Go down
Evil_Sonak
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Evil_Sonak

Male

Number of posts : 129

Miscellaneous
DC: 2280

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 05:39

Hey Bob .. Did I mention about his Rank .. ! I was not Whining about what his rank is ! .. I just said the Deck aint no Good !

Everyone Just need to calm down .. ! We may end up hurting eachothers feelings !

I hope the Admins Lock it soon !
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Unforgiven Pretender

Male

Number of posts : 450

Miscellaneous
DC: 2770

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 06:18

All of you, stop the fight!

@ Joey, stop pretending being a big guy who knows all best.
Ligerkun has the right not to duel you, the LDA rules say that he has the full right to say 'no' against a duel. So don't say it's a forfeit, it only creates fights like these.
Also, you're ruining the reputation of obelisks -.- (An obelisk SHOULD know better)

@ Ligerkun, it's okay if you think he doesn't belong to obelisk, (you're not the only one) BUT, if you don't agree with him being there, please act mature and PM an Admin about this.

@ All the others, can you please stop fighting? Razz
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty2009-07-20, 12:29

Alright, that's enough!

100 DC will still be rewarded to Joey, because his opponent confirmed. (DC has already been doubled).

Each of you will receive a warning (except UP and Joey), for breaking the rule that I've repeated countless times, when I say: Do NOT argue in the forums!

Note: Guys, you are allowed to refuse a duel whenever you please no matter who asks you, but be aware, that if you accept a DC duel, your opponent may use a, "n00bish" or, "unstrategic" deck, so don't complain about it later, just know that an opponent can have any type of deck, and as a duelist you should be able to take on the challenge.

-Topic Closed-

P.S. Next time a problem like this occurs, PM a Mod/Admin and if it doesn't involve you then please keep out of the situation!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11   LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11 Empty

Back to top Go down

LDA Joey Wheeler vs Ligerkun11
Page 1 of 1