Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War against DK academy

Go down 
+25
Marik Ishtar
Pilover
peeeeel
kneil_20
aj6666
Arlin
Drakoni
Tharyan
firestorm
xcross21
dret0D
yuseifudo33
John Kaiser
Azaryn
svstar34
JadenYuki1
nhant
Omega 6
Grace
kyosuke kiryu
Aster Phoenix
Ace
Chaz
DayTime
RolinRuff
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
yuseifudo33
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
yuseifudo33

Male

Number of posts : 697

Miscellaneous
DC: 6525

War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-10, 23:29

thnx but all that fixing deck mest up my deck well made a new one though
Back to top Go down
Mar Kos
Tester
Tester
Mar Kos

Male

Number of posts : 29

Miscellaneous
DC: 10

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 16:48

We don't report games here?
Back to top Go down
RolinRuff
Tester
Tester
RolinRuff

Number of posts : 122

Miscellaneous
DC: 9380

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 17:31

well u can if u want, im updating the list, but we no u won against ITC, nice work man, honestly =)
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 20:31

Lol, Rolin's at the end this time ._. Well, good luck, LDA team!

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Awesome Dude
Awesome Dude
Azaryn

Male

Number of posts : 99

Miscellaneous
DC: 1000

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 21:15

mm so who do i kill next firestorm or jy1?
Back to top Go down
RolinRuff
Tester
Tester
RolinRuff

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 21:21

Azaryn wrote:
mm so who do i kill next firestorm or jy1?

honestly i got no idea, i think its JY1 now, ive been taken over xD.
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki1

JadenYuki1

Female

Number of posts : 293

Miscellaneous
DC: 2750

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 23:28

Won 2-1.
Back to top Go down
RolinRuff
Tester
Tester
RolinRuff

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 23:41

JY1 was subbed for Firestorm, sorry man, i personally was out voted. and ur HAM was being stupid and we cudnt get ahold of u.

anyway, i think JY1 had somthing to prove against DK, after being called noob constantly, LOL, azaryns and kyo's cockyness, im glad to say JY1 kiked ass. even after losing the first duel. made a pro comeback. nice work.

also i believe that bobo may be subbed out for johan, i dont see bobo in HAM much.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Number of posts : 149

Miscellaneous
DC: 2200

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-12, 23:42

RolinRuff wrote:
JY1 was subbed for Firestorm, sorry man, i personally was out voted. and ur HAM was being stupid and we cudnt get ahold of u.

anyway, i think JY1 had somthing to prove against DK, after being called noob constantly, LOL, azaryns and kyo's cockyness, im glad to say JY1 kiked ass. even after losing the first duel. made a pro comeback. nice work.

also i believe that bobo may be subbed out for johan, i dont see bobo in HAM much.

You were not outvoted you decided it from the start..ace and everyone else diagreed.

Bobo is on hamachi.....
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
firestorm

Male

Number of posts : 139

Miscellaneous
DC: 2075

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 09:25

well i think that you can still return me back by subbing me to Bobo i am active all the time and my ham was bad only for that night
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 09:27

firestorm wrote:
well i think that you can still return me back by subbing me to Bobo i am active all the time and my ham was bad only for that night

They decided to use Johan to sub in for bobo..ubness they can add you in for pilover or idk.
Back to top Go down
Pilover
Tester
Tester
Pilover

Male

Number of posts : 91

Miscellaneous
DC: 1250

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 09:50

For Pilover ? Suspect
I am active i visit LDA everyday so why should i be replaced ?
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
firestorm

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 10:12

well Rolin if u chose to replace me then its your decesion but plz if next time you didnt want duelists like me and Bobo then simply dont take us no one will balme you for taking inactive strong duelists over active moderate ones kyo did it and took ITC
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 10:22

firestorm wrote:
well Rolin if u chose to replace me then its your decesion but plz if next time you didnt want duelists like me and Bobo then simply dont take us no one will balme you for taking inactive strong duelists over active moderate ones kyo did it and took ITC

I agree but I will not be mean and sub someone out unless they request so.I will leave my list as is. because I trust all my members.Smile

but dont blame everything on rolin he did nohting.JY1 is to blame Smile
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
firestorm

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 13:34

we shoudlnt blame anyone rolin replaced me becase { as i think } he didnt think i could win he replaced with JY1 and he won so thats a positive point for them both and if he let me and Bobo in and we lost he was going to be the one blamed for the lose because he put inexperienced members in team what i want to say is if he didnt like to put us in the team then he should have done it before we begin so that he dont have to search for excuses like that my hamachi was disconnected for 3 hours
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Awesome Dude
Awesome Dude
Azaryn

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 14:53

RolinRuff wrote:

dude.. he did not make no come back in the second game i let leik a million of his mistakes go and i should have won th esecond one a couple of mistakes on my part infact i could have jst screenied him special summon ladd wit reborn and left >.< ok and the third jst take a look i had one summonable monster which he nobleman and my fd in the pic is d draw and thats my grave he heavy stormed the first 2 solemn judgements

https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/10pd54j.jpg

I rest my case>.< he won and thats good for him and al but it was no pro come back
Back to top Go down
RolinRuff
Tester
Tester
RolinRuff

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 17:17

Azaryn wrote:
RolinRuff wrote:

dude.. he did not make no come back in the second game i let leik a million of his mistakes go and i should have won th esecond one a couple of mistakes on my part infact i could have jst screenied him special summon ladd wit reborn and left >.< ok and the third jst take a look i had one summonable monster which he nobleman and my fd in the pic is d draw and thats my grave he heavy stormed the first 2 solemn judgements

I rest my case>.< he won and thats good for him and al but it was no pro come back

-.-. shut up please, ur just angry u lost, i saw the screens for the second duel. u had LADD on the feild and decieded to summon another 3 monsters to the feild xD. wat was the stradegy there, let LADD die so all ur monsters are destroyed?? xD. nice =)

next is to firestorm. i cant quote kyo's post dont no how xD. but anyway i agreed with kyo when he said that people shud only be subbed out if its ok with them. im sorry u got subbed, and i really dont want to have any tension in here. if needs be u can take my spot, or duel pilover for his.

Quote :

it wasnt my desicion to replace you.
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Awesome Dude
Awesome Dude
Azaryn

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 17:54

RolinRuff wrote:
Azaryn wrote:
RolinRuff wrote:

dude.. he did not make no come back in the second game i let leik a million of his mistakes go and i should have won th esecond one a couple of mistakes on my part infact i could have jst screenied him special summon ladd wit reborn and left >.< ok and the third jst take a look i had one summonable monster which he nobleman and my fd in the pic is d draw and thats my grave he heavy stormed the first 2 solemn judgements and i am not angry im simpy saying it was no pro come back

-.-. shut up please, ur just angry u lost, i saw the screens for the second duel. u had LADD on the feild and decieded to summon another 3 monsters to the feild xD. wat was the stradegy there, let LADD die so all ur monsters are destroyed?? xD. nice =)

next is to firestorm. i cant quote kyo's post dont no how xD. but anyway i agreed with kyo when he said that people shud only be subbed out if its ok with them. im sorry u got subbed, and i really dont want to have any tension in here. if needs be u can take my spot, or duel pilover for his.

Quote :

it wasnt my desicion to replace you.

ok that was true i did feel leik a total retard doing that.. lmao but still he had wayy tooo many mistakes in that game it hsouldnt even have got that far should have jst quit when attempted to special summon ladd.. lol and im not angry im jst saying it was no pro comeback
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-13, 20:27

Stop arguing, you people are giving me a headache.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-14, 22:05

Just FYI.L lost to Renji Abarai 1-2
Update list.

Also so this means Pilover vs Renji Abarai next?
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-15, 16:46

NEWS!
Me and omega discussed and even if the new version comes out today or tomorrow we will use same KCVDS 1.15 deck one last time..to finish this war off with an exciting end for 1.15 Razz

NO KCVDS 1.16 DECKS ALLOWED!
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
firestorm

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-15, 19:45

Dude those guys are pros go get your test then you can start threatning
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-15, 21:31

You guys really like to make work for me don't you....anywho, vamp warning bar raised, you guys are lucky I didn't raise yours too. xP Next time report idiotic posts like that, instead of inflating the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
RolinRuff
Tester
Tester
RolinRuff

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-15, 21:37

thanks grace, things are getting way outta hand.
Back to top Go down
Pilover
Tester
Tester
Pilover

Male

Number of posts : 91

Miscellaneous
DC: 1250

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty2009-08-16, 19:34

Good news !

I won against Renji Abarai 2-1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War against DK academy   War against DK academy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

War against DK academy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next