Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless

Go down 
+9
Sephiroth in HD
Uria
Fairo
Aman159
Chrono
Ryan
thelast
mortalx900
aj6666
13 posters
AuthorMessage
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty
PostSubject: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-08-05, 04:09

Usualy peopole write articles about strong cards, but I will now write something about one of the most underated cards: LV1 Normal Monsters.

Ok, so LV1 Normal monsters are not verry popular nowdays, their ATK is the lowest, so they won't destroy your oponent's monsters by battle, they won't inflict heavy damage to your oponent and they will be easly destroyed, what's more, they don't even have an effect that could give them some use, so why would someone use a card like that?

Well, first of all, they're low ATK and level will protect them from cards like Gravity Bind, Level Limit Area B, Messenger of Peace and Crush Card Virus (CCV).

Of curse, what's the point on adding those monsters just because they are unafected by these card? Well, they have more, They're low ATK makes them searchable by cards like Sangan or Mystic Tomato. And since they are normal you can use cards like Birthright, Swing of Mmories, Dark Factory of Mass Production and many more on them. Not to mention DARK atributed ones can be used as a tribute for CCV.

Now, you may say, "All those cards can be used on BEWD and I can tribute Sangan for CCV instead." Indeed, you can, but here's something you can't use on Sanagn or BEWD: low level normal mosters support cards like Sword of the Soul-Eater, Human-Wave Tactics, Enchantin Fitting Room, The Law of the Normal, The League of Uniform Nomenclature and one that can only be used on LV1 Nomral mosnters: Triangle Power.

Ok, so enought card listing, here comes the cool part, this is a OTK that can only be used with LV1 normal mosters: You need 5 of them of the field, then, you activate Triangle Power so all of them will gain 2000 ATK and, after that you activate The Law of the Normal, so any card you oponent has on the field will be destroyed leaving them open for a 10000+ damage direct atack. If you manage to activate those two cards you can almost say you won.

You must be wondering "How the Hell I am going to get 5 LV1 normal monsters on the field?" Well, the answear is simple, didn't I gave a whole list of card above? Add 3 copies of each LV1 normal monster you use in your deck so you can use The League of Uniform Nomenclature to special summon 2 mosnters. Use Human-Wave Tactis to get a new moster each time one of them gets destroyed. And use Enchnting Fitting Room to special summon them quickly. You will aslo need some defense, use Gravity bind, Level limit area B and Messeger of peace to protect your mosters while you get them, aslo, use Oppressed People, D.D. Trainer and Charcoal Impachi as they're hight DEF will make them hard to overpass. And finaly, you can use CCV so you will get rid of your oponent's strong mosters that can be verry disturbing.

However, nothing is perfect, keep in mind that having 5 LV1 nomal monsters on the field is not that easy, also activating those two cards does not means wining. Try having a counter trap when you activate them, because if your oponent negates the law of the normal, you are screwed because all your monsters will be destroyed by triangle power. Also, cards like Waboku may spoil the combo as it might be chained to the law of the normal. The law of the normal destroys and discards cards, so it may activate effects like the one of the Dark World monsters that canbe verry annoting.
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-08-06, 12:09

Good article, keep it up.

The combo is ggod, and all, but it't not that easy to get the right hand to make it, also, if you take too long your oponent can take advantage and kill you beafore you can do anything.
Back to top Go down
thelast
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
thelast

Male

Number of posts : 140

Miscellaneous
DC: 25

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-08-06, 12:29

wow u r realy good .and it was a v,good article
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com/users/27/58/71/avatars/12
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Number of posts : 278

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-08-06, 14:20

this is great. but i would also find Skill Drain to be helpful in this kind of deck as well.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Male

Number of posts : 8

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-08-07, 22:58

aj6666 wrote:
Ok, so enought card listing, here comes the cool part, this is a OTK that can only be used with LV1 normal mosters: You need 5 of them of the field, then, you activate Triangle Power so all of them will gain 2000 ATK and, after that you activate The Law of the Normal, so any card you oponent has on the field will be destroyed leaving them open for a 10000+ damage direct atack. If you manage to activate those two cards you can almost say you won.
I am very sorry aj, it can't be considered OTK if it uses more than 4 cards. lol, but that comboe would be hard to pull off. Swords of Revealing Light, Monster Reborn, and other staple cards would be useful
Back to top Go down
http://pireofdarkness.forumotion.net/
Aman159
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Aman159

Male

Number of posts : 55

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-08-08, 00:17

wow this is a great article and that really does work i have been had by that otk once
Back to top Go down
Fairo

Fairo

Male

Number of posts : 15

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-09-13, 05:45

great article keep up the good work. and by the way in the deck you talked about i advise you with exodia and exodius, they can be deadly in this kinda deck.
good luck
Back to top Go down
Uria
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Uria

Male

Number of posts : 45

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-09-21, 07:22

great article keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth in HD
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sephiroth in HD

Male

Number of posts : 48

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-09-21, 12:57

You have inspired me to create a deck based of the most underused and weak cards. And i will make sure it will destroy the current meta-game Lightsworn, Blackwings, Anti-Meta(Lmao @ it being part of the meta-game).
Back to top Go down
b1a5t3r
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
b1a5t3r

Male

Number of posts : 19

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-11-01, 20:15

i have a low lv deck is based on lv3 and lower monsters and it was one of my 1st decks im thinking of adding some cards that you mentioned Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rand
The Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, Prince of the Dawn, True Defender of the Light
The Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, Prince of the Dawn, True Defender of the Light
Rand

Male

Number of posts : 253

Miscellaneous
DC: 1022

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-11-01, 21:47

Chrono wrote:
aj6666 wrote:
I am very sorry aj, it can't be considered OTK if it uses more than 4 cards. lol, but that comboe would be hard to pull off. Swords of Revealing Light, Monster Reborn, and other staple cards would be useful

Actually it can be considered an otk all you need is 3 lvl 1 normals with 667 attk or more and triangle power to get the 8000 dmg for the otk.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-11-12, 01:16

Grammar/Spelling:
Many errors, but again, like kuchiki, I don't have the time to point out every single one. I'll do the first sentence for you though.
Usually people write articles about strong cards, but I will now write something about one of the most underrated cards: LV1 Normal Monsters.

Most of your errors are spelling.
Instead of using "Ok,", use "Okay".

(-2)

Length/Content/Organization: First of all, try adding a bit of color and some visual aids. That just makes the presentation of the article better and more attractive. It was a good idea turning all of the monster card names into links, but adding some colors would make it better, since nobody likes staring at a big bunch of white letters. It would be a good idea to add a few more combos, but it's fine. You could add a decklist, or something to spice it up a bit.

(-2)

Idea: Extremely original. As you've stated, not many people write articles about the weaker monsters.

(+1)

Overall Rating: 7/10

Review/Rating done.
+ 400 to aj6666
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-11-12, 05:27

This was made in august, and there's no "[AW]" On the title ._.

What should i do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-11-13, 02:05

Right.. I didn't seem to notice that. Oh well..

You can handle it as you wish, but I'd just leave it. If I didn't catch one of my mistakes, don't tell me. Smile

I'll pretend I was never here.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty2009-11-26, 21:45

Cloud Strife wrote:
This was made in august, and there's no "[AW]" On the title ._.

What should i do?

lol this is a realy old article I wrote a long time ago because I was bored, I didn't made it for the [AW] because it didn't even exited at that time therefore I don't think it should be counted for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless   LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless Empty

Back to top Go down

LV1 Normal Mosters - No Card Is Useless
Page 1 of 1