Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Advanced Crystal Beasts.

Go down 
+2
MasterGouken
Ryan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Number of posts : 278

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-08-06, 11:20

well since the advanced crystal beasts are apparently nowhere to be found, i figured i'd make them for the people that wanted to have fun with them. i got every picture except cobalt eagles so i had to improvise. hope you like them. (sorry if they're a little blurry)

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653s
You can select "Crystal Beast" cards with "Advanced Crystal Beasts" treated as the same name in your hand or on the field and swap them. When an "Advanced Crystal Beast" monster is destroyed by battle, you can reduce the Battle Damage inflicted to the controller of this card to 0 by sending 1 "Crystal Beast" monster with from your Deck to the Graveyard. If a "Rainbow Dragon" or "Rainbow Dark Dragon" you control attacks, negate the effects of your opponent's Effect Monsters.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653jkk
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand while you have 7 "Advanced Crystal Beast" cards with different names on the field or in your Graveyard. When there are not 7 "Advanced Crystal Beast" cards with different names on the field or in your Graveyard, this card on the field is removed from play. This card cannot activate its effects the turn it is Special Summoned.
- Send all "Crystal Beast" cards you control to the Graveyard; this card gains 1000 ATK for each card sent. You can activate this effect during either player's turn.
- If this card would be destroyed, you can negate its destruction by sending 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653v
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth". If this card is on the field but "Advanced Dark" is not on the field, destroy this card. When a face-up "Crystal Beast" monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can change the target to this card. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653o
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat". If "Advanced Dark" is not face-up on the field, this card is destroyed. This card can attack your opponent directly. When it does so using this effect, any Battle Damage it inflicts to your opponent is halved. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653a
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle". If this card is on the field but "Advanced Dark" is not on the field, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can return 1 face-up "Crystal Beast" card you control to the top of its owner's Deck. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653j
This card's name is always treated as "Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise". If "Advanced Dark" is not face-up on the field, this card is destroyed. Once per turn, you can change 1 of your monsters that attacked this turn to Defense Position. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653o
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle". If this card is on the field but "Advanced Dark" is not on the field, destroy this card. When this card is Special Summoned, you can Special Summon as many "Crystal Beast" cards as possible from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653c
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus". If this card is on the field but "Advanced Dark" is not on the field, destroy this card. When this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, you can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone; it is treated as a Continuous Spell Card. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Advanced Crystal Beasts. 148653g
This card's name is also treated as "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger". If this card is on the field but "Advanced Dark" is not on the field, destroy this card. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card is destroyed while it is in a Monster Card Zone, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Last edited by Ryan on 2009-08-09, 23:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
MasterGouken

Male

Number of posts : 208

Miscellaneous
DC: 325

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-08-06, 14:50

hm... not bad..
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-08-06, 15:23

lol, thanks. i wishh some of them werent as blurry though. Advanced Dark came out the best i think.
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-09-02, 10:05

7/10 i agree with mastergouken
but you can chaange ruby picture Hmm
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-09-02, 15:24

mortalx900 wrote:
7/10 i agree with mastergouken
but you can chaange ruby picture Hmm

i used the only picture i could find of the actual anime card image. it isnt blurry at first but when it gets stretched out for the card it became blurrry lmaoo. ohh well. thanks for the rate though ahaa.
Back to top Go down
Jon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Jon

Male

Number of posts : 73

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-09-02, 15:48

lol this seems cool, and good effects too Wink
7 1/2/10 ^_^
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-09-02, 17:38

I'd say they're a bit underpowered, you could have increased they're ATK, or give them cooler effects. Nice idea anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Ryan

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-09-11, 15:24

aj6666 wrote:
I'd say they're a bit underpowered, you could have increased they're ATK, or give them cooler effects. Nice idea anyways.

these are already a series lmao. i couldnt change them. they are only used in the anime though so they're not real. thats why i made them - they were impossible to find lol.
Back to top Go down
luffy

luffy

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty2009-12-04, 16:07

nice card thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Crystal Beasts.   Advanced Crystal Beasts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Crystal Beasts.
Page 1 of 1