Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swing of Memories Art. #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrono

Chrono

Male

Number of posts : 8

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

Swing of Memories Art. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Swing of Memories Art. #1   Swing of Memories Art. #1 Empty2009-08-08, 00:34

I love writing articles, and i write one about once a week or so. I'll post the 4 I have currently

Well guys, this is my 1st article, I hope it is of use to you all.

Swing of Memories Art. #1 046Special Summon 1 Normal Monster from your Graveyard. It is destroyed during the End Phase of this turn.

This card is typical Spell Card, that revives Monsters from your graveyard, like Monster Reborn and stuff. BUT... Unlike it's counterparts... This card isn't limited/banned, which opens doors to tons of opportunities! You can pull off some incredible combos with this card. The one I use most is the Blue-Eyes Demised combo (Named by moi). You can use "Advanced Ritual Art" to send BEWD to grave, and Ritual Summon "Demise, the King of Armageddon". Use his effect and leave your opponent defenseless, then activate "Swing of Memories" to Special Summon that BEWD from your graveyard, and do 5400 damage! Sometimes you can even used that Special Summoned monster for a tribute at the End Phase, completly taking advantage of SOM. You can also combine this card with "Foolish Burial" to easily summon a really powerful monster! This can also be used in any other deck with a good amount of Normal Monsters, either as Tribute Fodder, or just Damage Dealers (Then Tribute Fodder of course). These card also works very well in Gemini-Type Monster decks... You can also cheat, and keep them on the field permantly, with cards that flip them facedown, or removing them for a turn... The best part is... It's... TOTALLY LEGAL!

Card Rulings
If the Normal Monster that was summoned with "Swing of Memories" is flipped face-down, it will no longer be destroyed at the end of your turn, even if it's flipped face-up again during the same turn.
If the Normal Monster that was summoned with "Swing of Memories" is removed from play (With for example: "Intedimensional Matter Transporter"), it will not be destroyed at the End Phase, even if it does come back that very same turn.
Back to top Go down
http://pireofdarkness.forumotion.net/
Draken Mirage
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Draken Mirage

Male

Number of posts : 11

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories Art. #1   Swing of Memories Art. #1 Empty2009-08-18, 23:49

well i guess it isnt bad for a first article and swing of memories is a really good card
i have really seen the demise combo a lot so i guess this article doesn't offer anything new
at least to me
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories Art. #1   Swing of Memories Art. #1 Empty2009-08-28, 14:38

Nice article, I usualy use swing of memories to revive BEWD and inflict a lot of damage to your oponent, you forgot to say use prisma to send a normal monster to the grave with it's effect
Back to top Go down
Jon
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Jon

Male

Number of posts : 73

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories Art. #1   Swing of Memories Art. #1 Empty2009-08-28, 15:40

Chrono, thanks!! ^^
You just gave me a idea, now my deck will be much better! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swing of Memories Art. #1   Swing of Memories Art. #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swing of Memories Art. #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: YGO TCG Information :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Articles-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
Swing of Memories Art. #1 I_vote_lcap59%Swing of Memories Art. #1 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
Swing of Memories Art. #1 I_vote_lcap32%Swing of Memories Art. #1 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
Swing of Memories Art. #1 I_vote_lcap9%Swing of Memories Art. #1 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar