Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrono

Chrono

Male

Number of posts : 8

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 Empty
PostSubject: Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2   Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 Empty2009-08-08, 00:35

This is my 2nd article, about one of my favorite effect monsters, and my favorite "Morphtronic" monster. You can click on the other Card names to see their respective cards'.

Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 Morphtronicboardencrmse● While in Attack Position: "Morphtronic" monsters you control can attack your opponent directly.
● While in Defense Position: Other "Morphtronic" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.

This monster has really good effects, especially combined with other cards! I personally run 3 "Boarden's" in every Morphtronic deck I have in DMU (1). It goes well with Level Limit - Area B and Gravity Bind, but that prevents Morphtronic Boomboxen from attacking twice. A good play would be using Swords Of Revealing Light or other Attack-Stopping cards. Using to 2 Morphtronic Magnen is also a good alternative attack stopper. Attack Negating field, you can play Boarden in ATK Mode. Then Summoning Morphtronic Radion will give ALL Morphtronic monsters +800 ATK! That means you'll be able to attack directly, with some heavy firepower. especially with multiple Morphtronics on the field. You could also summon Boomboxen, because he can attack TWICE during every battle phase! Your opponent will be on their knees in no time. It also has a decent Defense Mode Effect, that the Morptronics on your field can't be destroyed, and with 1800 DEF it won't be easy to use Defense Piecers against him. This effect is also really useful for monsters you need to have in Attack Position to use their effects, for example Morphtronic Celfon, as his ATK effect is really useful (Thinking it over, you could use Celfon to summon even more Morphtronics). All in all, Boarden is one of the cards you should have 3 copies of in a Morphtronic deck. I hope this was of use to you all, so drive safely and stay in school! (If you haven't graduated that is...)

Card Rulings
I couldn't find any rulings for this monster, his effects are pretty straight through.
Back to top Go down
http://pireofdarkness.forumotion.net/

Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: YGO TCG Information :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Articles-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 I_vote_lcap59%Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 I_vote_lcap32%Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 I_vote_lcap9%Morphtronic Boarden Art. #2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar