Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help wont update to 1.19

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LDA Joey Wheeler
Joey Wheeler/Battle City Duelist
Joey Wheeler/Battle City Duelist
LDA Joey Wheeler

Male

Number of posts : 315

Miscellaneous
DC: 1328

Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty
PostSubject: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-22, 11:17

says cnt connect to update sever did any1 else have this prob i download all 3 from diffrent links on kc.com so is there somewhere i can download 1.19 already updated??
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-22, 12:16

1. Do you have an account on KC? (I know many members who have downloaded it and they don't have an account on KC. >.>).

2. No you cannot download 1.19 already updated, if it has something to do wtih the server then I suggest waiting a bit and trying again.

Also, if you have 1.15 and an account on KC, then you can update it from there by going to Start -> All Programs -> Kaiba Corp VDS -> KC VDS Update. This goes the same for 1.16 as well.

If that doesn't work open KCVDS and see if it tells you to Update, you'll see an Update button and it'll update it for you.

Let me know if you're still having trouble.

-Moved to LDA Support-
Back to top Go down
Shaher
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Shaher

Male

Number of posts : 13

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-25, 14:12

Well, I'll post this message here. (I would be very grateful for any information or answers to my questions).
So, my problem is quite similiar to Joey's one - I can't update KCVDS from 1.16 to 1.19 (seems like update links are broken, or something like that). Also, I had an old account, but it was deleted (I guess...) since BC transfer. Anyway, registrations are closed at the moment. Do any of you know if registrations will be opened, and if it will be possible to update KCVDS 1.16->1.19?
Sorry for my poor english, and thank You in advance for any help.
(edit#1:changed grammar mistake)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-25, 15:44

Shaher wrote:
Well, I'll post this message here. (I would be very grateful for any information or answers to my questions).
So, my problem is quite similiar to Joey's one - I can't update KCVDS from 1.16 to 1.19 (seems like update links are broken, or something like that). Also, I had an old account, but it was deleted (I guess...) since BC transfer. Anyway, registrations are closed at the moment. Do any of you know if registrations will be opened, and if it will be possible to update KCVDS 1.16->1.19?
Sorry for my poor english, and thank You in advance for any help.
(edit#1:changed grammar mistake)
To update it:

Start Menu > All Programs > Kaiba Corp VDS > KCVDS Updater

If it requires an update that'll find and add it.

Registrations to KC are supposed to be open on August 31st, if I remember right XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-25, 15:49

Holy crap, I've been telling everyone it was next month. o.o Forgot month 8 was october. xP And my b-day is in September! >.< *lookin' dumb* XD

Well, guess you just gotta wait 6 days then, bugs are being fixed right now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shaher
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Shaher

Male

Number of posts : 13

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-25, 15:55

Thank You for your answers. Now, at least I know when shall I begin my adventure with new KCVDS =].
(I think that answers all questions about this whole "Impossible update" problem. I suggest to close topic, if author will agree.)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-25, 15:59

Grace wrote:
Forgot month 8 was october. xP
Month 8 is August, 10 is October XD

Grace wrote:
Well, guess you just gotta wait 6 days then, bugs are being fixed right now. Very Happy
And yeah, there's only a few days before the official release, so you won't be waiting much longer for 1.16/1.19 :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty2009-08-25, 18:53

S***, what the hell is wrong with me?! XDDDD Lmao, I agree, topic closed. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help wont update to 1.19   Need help wont update to 1.19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help wont update to 1.19
Page 1 of 1