Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty
PostSubject: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-10, 02:42

First I would like to say that I did not figure this otk out on my own. I was the unfortunate victim of this OTK. My friend (Does not do academies or he would post it) randomly figured this one out. While this otk may be known or already figured out I did not see much on it, so I thought I would post it.

This following combo is still very strong, even if the otk fails for some reason.
The following cards are needed for this otk. Future fusion, Chimeratech, Jinzo, and Jinzo returner.

The first step is to ensure that you get Future Fusion. Gold Sarcophagus is very good for doing this. When you get Future Fusion, play it to summon Chimeratech. Discard the 3 Jinzos in your deck first, then the 3 Jinzo returners as the fusion cost of Chimeratech. Due to Jinzo Returner’s effect all three of your Jinzos are special summoned to the field. So now you have 3 jinzos on the field. Jinzo’s effect will negate much of your opponents chance to counter. All you have to do is clear your opponent’s field. If its your first turn, your opponent should only have one monster. A brain control/fissure/Nobleman should do the job of clearing. With the three Jinzos and a clear field you would do 7200 damage. So it is necessary to have summoned a monster or take your opponents for 8000 damage. So while this otk is very situational, it is still a very trusty strategy. For even if it does fail you have a very strong field going for you.

Cards that clear your opponent’s field of monsters are needed for this to work. As stated before, nobleman, fissure, brain control, smashing, or any similar cards will work. With Jinzo on the field, your opponent’s strongest counters are negated. However your opponent may still hold some spell cards that can be dangerous, such as book of moon. Mystical space typhoon can help with this, but not completely ensure security.

This otk can be hidden away in a more traditional Jinzo/Horus lockdown deck which helps to ensure that you can still win even if the otk does not happen or fails. Since this otk uses many cards that are staples it is very easy to incorporate this otk. Only Jinzo Returner could become a dead draw.

Another stradegy to use is to include limiter removal. So even if one of the jinzos are removed or you could not summon an extra monster, you can still do 8000+ damage.

Last edited by Duelingk on 2009-09-10, 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Duelingk101
Johan
Administrator
Administrator
Johan

Female

Number of posts : 212

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-10, 16:50

Reopened. Had something wrong in mind. Sorry, my bad.

And there are decks based on that.
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-10, 16:56

No problem Johan. And just to clarify this for others who may have similar thoughts Ill post the rulings plus some extra info I recently figured out.

Here are the rulings for this particular combo.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Jinzo_-_Returner

Which specifically states:
"If you send "Jinzo" and "Jinzo - Returner" to the Graveyard at the same time, with "Future Fusion," etc., you can activate the effect of "Jinzo - Returner." If you send multiple copies "Jinzo" and "Jinzo - Returner," the effect of each copy of "Jinzo - Returner" can be activated and will create a Chain (see the rulings for "Simultaneous Effects" in the FAQ). "

And since it mentions the Simultaneous effects, ill link that also:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Simultaneous_Effects_Go_On_Chain

This particular article is a very interesting read.

Now for some extra info I recently found out.

The Jinzos only last one turn due to jinzo returner's effect (A case of me not reading full card carefully.) So this otk is not as trusty as I have thought, but it is still deadly.

Chimeratech's own effect will destroy future fusion, so chimeratech basically destroys itself. This otk is basically a one time do or die thing. If it fails, your field is cleared and your opponent can use that to his/her advantage.

However, if you have a Cyber phoenix on the field it will negate the effect of future fusion. So Chimeratech will stay on the field.

Last edited by Duelingk on 2009-09-12, 17:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fairo

Fairo

Male

Number of posts : 15

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-12, 14:59

I also figured out one hell of a combo, while i was dueling i got futur fusion,imperial order(banned now) and giant trunade.i used futur fusion to summon cyber end dragon, then after two turns, when it's finaly summoned, i activated imperial order and giant trunade, this way i've got gateling dragon. but be caerful, you must have counter traps to protect futur fusion while it's on the field(jugement of anupis...) and if you could fiend a way to get giant trunade back, magician of fate, you'll bring out your strongest fusions.
i can garantie this combo works 100°/° cuz i tried that on yugioh gx tag force evolution1, ps2 (auto game, thanks to konami!).
AND NEVER NEVER NEVER AND EVER try to summon chimeratec overdragon with futur fusion!
and also this serves if the futur fusion is destroyed by an effect, the first monster will be released from it's effect, DID I EVER TOLD YOU NOT TO SUMMON OVERDRAGON WITH FUTUR FUSION,? i think i did...
GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-12, 15:29

The point of using future fusion on Chimeratech is to bring the jinzos on the field with jinzo returners. It is duly noted that Chimeratech is not a good card to use Future fusion on normally.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth in HD
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sephiroth in HD

Male

Number of posts : 48

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-12, 16:20

There is a way to keep Chimeratech on the field.
If Chimeratech is Special Summoned by the effect of "Future Fusion" while you have "Cyber Phoenix" in Attack Position, when this card's effect sends all other cards you control to the Graveyard "Future Fusion" is still being negated, so the "Chimeratech Overdragon" will not be destroyed and remains on the field.
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-12, 17:05

Ah, I never thought of that. Thanks Sephiroth. Ill edit it later on.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth in HD
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sephiroth in HD

Male

Number of posts : 48

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-12, 17:24

Also, "Book of Moon" is a very important card for many reasons it can stop your opponents attacks, you can use it on your "Jinzo" that was brought back by "Jinzo - Returners" to stop it from being destroyed at the end phase, If you use "Book of Moon" on a monster that had its ATK doubled with "Limiter Removal", the monster is not destroyed at the end of the turn.

Book of Moon is a very good card. I believe that it should be a staple for any deck especially ones with Flip Effect Monsters ^_^!/
Back to top Go down
Fairo

Fairo

Male

Number of posts : 15

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty2009-09-13, 05:08

well pretty good that what i was talking about "Cyber Phoenix" is a perfect card here since we are talking about a mecha-deck, and the point is to use the good effect and when comes pay time you can fiend a way out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK   Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinzo/Chimeratech OTK
Page 1 of 1