Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please

Go down 
+3
yuseifudo33
Sephiroth in HD
adamiscolorfulll
7 posters
AuthorMessage
adamiscolorfulll
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
adamiscolorfulll

Male

Number of posts : 29

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-16, 23:48

Mosnters: 20
x2 Hamon
x3 Sapphire Pegasus
x3 Ruby Carbuncle
x3 Emerald Tortoise
x3 Topaz Tiger
x2 Amber Mammoth
x1 Ground Mole
x1 Card Trooper
x2 Crystal Seer

Spells: 14
x2 Rainbow Ruins
x3 Crystal Promise
x2 Crystal Blessing
x2 Crystal Beacon
x2 Rare Value
x1 Crystal Abundance
x1 Crystal Tree
x1 Pot of Avarice

Traps: 6
x2 Crystal Pair
x2 Threatening Roar
x1 Dark Bribe
x1 Mirror Force

Side Deck-
x2 Amethyst Cat
x2 Cobalt Eagle
x2 Rainbow Dragon
x2 Rainbow Path
x2 Rainbow Gravity
x1 Dark Bribe
x1 Rescue Cat
x1 Brain Control
x1 Enemy Controller
x1 Crystal Path

with the setup i have i can switch to rainbow dragon mode (but i prefer not too) so if you have any sudgestions for me on what to add to hamon or rainbow dragon, its apreciated.

thanks (:,
adamiscolorfulll
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth in HD
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sephiroth in HD

Male

Number of posts : 48

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-17, 00:27

How do you even run a Crystal Beast Deck on KCVDS? It's not like you can put the crystal beasts in the spell/trap zone.
Back to top Go down
yuseifudo33
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
yuseifudo33

Male

Number of posts : 697

Miscellaneous
DC: 6525

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-17, 00:58

you just remove fromm play and think its there until ur gonna use it or its destroy
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth in HD
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sephiroth in HD

Male

Number of posts : 48

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-17, 02:40

yuseifudo33 wrote:
you just remove fromm play and think its there until ur gonna use it or its destroy

Tried that once and it got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-17, 05:36

Well the only way I can think of doing it is do what the one guy says, but for reference write down on some paper what you got on the field. Quick abbreviations will do. Would require a bit of trust, but it can be done.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Duelingk101
Darkmagician
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Darkmagician

Male

Number of posts : 61

Miscellaneous
DC: 575

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-17, 16:09

Seto really needs to set up a "Send to Spell/Trap Card zone" button for monsters
it'd be so much easier for crystal beasts and for monsters who equip monsters like unions, relinquished, and sword hunter to name a few.
Back to top Go down
adamiscolorfulll
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
adamiscolorfulll

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-18, 00:30

k now anything on the actual DECK? xD
Back to top Go down
.:Matt:.
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Number of posts : 7

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-22, 13:43

I see you do not focus on summoning RD, but to summon Hammon. You add the escencial card to do it quick (Pegasus), the "stronger" CB, Tiger, the Defensive One, Turtle, Mamooth is fine, and ¿Ruby?. Remove those copies of Ruby and run 1 more Crystal Abundance. Then you can add 1 Summoner Monk maybe, to summon faster your pegasus and fill up quickly the S/T zone. Rescue Cat can be a good option 2. You summon 2 Pegasus, use both of their effects. THen on the end Phase both of them are destroyed and you have 4 monsters on the S/T Zone.

For the Spell/Traps, Crystal Beast has a lot of Variety. You may choose by yourself which combination works better with you.

Anyway, Good Job.

See ya!

Oh, and for the "Rainbow Dragon Mode" I think that Rainbow Path is useless, the only CB useless card... you must send on CB from your S/T zone while they are very usefull, just to add 1 Crystal Beast. Replace it for Rainbow Gravity If you want to quickly get a RD. To Negate an attack, use Threatning Roar...
Back to top Go down
adamiscolorfulll
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
adamiscolorfulll

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-23, 02:33

.:Matt:. wrote:
I see you do not focus on summoning RD, but to summon Hammon. You add the escencial card to do it quick (Pegasus), the "stronger" CB, Tiger, the Defensive One, Turtle, Mamooth is fine, and ¿Ruby?. Remove those copies of Ruby and run 1 more Crystal Abundance. Then you can add 1 Summoner Monk maybe, to summon faster your pegasus and fill up quickly the S/T zone. Rescue Cat can be a good option 2. You summon 2 Pegasus, use both of their effects. THen on the end Phase both of them are destroyed and you have 4 monsters on the S/T Zone.

For the Spell/Traps, Crystal Beast has a lot of Variety. You may choose by yourself which combination works better with you.

Anyway, Good Job.

See ya!

Oh, and for the "Rainbow Dragon Mode" I think that Rainbow Path is useless, the only CB useless card... you must send on CB from your S/T zone while they are very usefull, just to add 1 Crystal Beast. Replace it for Rainbow Gravity If you want to quickly get a RD. To Negate an attack, use Threatning Roar...

alright thanks. but the carbuncle pegasus is a combo. i have something in my s/t and i summon peg, add ruby to s/t and use crystal promise, summon all s/t monsters. also i think rescue cat is a waste because its only for level 3 and lower monsters and i only have like 5 or 6 level 3 or lower beasts. Razz
Back to top Go down
.:Matt:.
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Number of posts : 7

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-23, 17:53

Ok, you may think that carbouncle is a good combo with Pegasus because it works fine. But as you fight with faster decks, you must be faster aswell. You ask for an improvement, This is my opinion xD. If you won't focus on RD, then Ruby is useless, i think it will work better with Crystal Abundance. And I see, you don't have many lv3 CB... then, Rescue Cat won't be usefull... well, then you can fill that space with a differnet monster, I dun know...
just my opinion ^^
Back to top Go down
LoneQuincy
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
LoneQuincy

Male

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty2009-09-24, 00:31

You might want to think about adding Destiny Hero-Diamond Dude. If you send crystal abundance to the grave, you get to bypass the requirement of having 4 CB's in the S/T zones. Good way to blow up the field then flood it with CB's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please   Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please Empty

Back to top Go down

Crystal Hamon/ Rainbow Dragon (KCVDS) rate/fix please
Page 1 of 1