Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do we duel with?

Go down 
+3
Shadow The Hedgehog
JadenYuki1
Ace
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

What do we duel with? Empty
PostSubject: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-04-25, 13:44

Well people, since this was Encore's first question, we'll start off by introducing KCVDS, or the Kaiba Corporation Duel System.

KCVDS 1.19, the newest version out currently has almost all the cards up to Phantom Darkness packs. It is made by Seto Kaiba, who had made it in flash. KCVDS is currently the best duel system in graphics, but it lacks cards. We use KCVDS to duel, and if you found this site, we teach you and you build yourself up here Smile

His site can be found here:
http://www.kaibacorporation.com/index.php

If you would like get the latest version of KCVDS, KCVDS 1.19, please download version 1.16 first it from this link here:
http://www.kaibacorporation.com/viewtopic.php?id=19179
Then update to version 1.19 with the updater located in the same folder as KCVDS.

KCVDS is free, fast fun and to the point.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
JadenYuki1

JadenYuki1

Female

Number of posts : 293

Miscellaneous
DC: 2750

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-05-31, 01:24

Soon 1.16 will come out. We are all waiting..
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Number of posts : 1162

Miscellaneous
DC: 2370

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-05-31, 06:24

it there a stable rileasing date?
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-05-31, 17:50

No, there is no release date yet. Rumors are spreading that it will be released this summer, but it's most likely just a rumor.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Number of posts : 1162

Miscellaneous
DC: 2370

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-05-31, 19:14

i agree
i even don't think it's reall really so soon
maybe this year it will come but stilll not so soon
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-06-06, 00:01

LOL, yeah, they're all rumours, I've talked with Kisara a lot, (she doesn't mind me asking these questions ^^), and there is no way 1.16 will be done soon. xP I'm pretty sure they're going to wait until KC is finished, and it's only 65% completed, don't quote me on that though. XD

But Seto did post an update on KC today for those of you that didn't read it:

Seto Kaiba wrote:
The biggest problem that I have run across over the course of working on KCVDS is just the frequent updates in the yugioh game itself. By the time I have the database/cards/images ready....2-3 new yugioh sets come out. By time I finish those sets , 4 more sets come out delaying a release of an kind to the point it sometimes becomes frustrating. I'll never have KCVDS the way I want it for a release due to my lack of time in general, so I think the key solution to my problem is to fix the KCVDS updater.

Currently I'm recoding it so it will do the folllowing:

- Allow Mirror URLS to be used (backups and other sources for the updater)
- Unzipping 1 Big file rather than making a massive list of files that need to be downloaded. I think this was a problem in the past updater. Alot of the time it would fail on some of the downloads which was not helpful at all.

-Download Re-try button if download has failed but not to Re-Start from begining. If some updates went through continue on the update that failed and work up.

Hopefully when I'm done recoding the updater, KCVDS updates will be release more frequently and also this will allow me to put up a release and not worry about it being perfect.

So yeah, I am no computer expert, lol, so I didn't understand half of what he is explaining, but I guess he wants to put an updater in so you don't have to download it each time a newer version comes out. Razz
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki1

JadenYuki1

Female

Number of posts : 293

Miscellaneous
DC: 2750

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-06-06, 00:04

Grace wrote:
LOL, yeah, they're all rumours, I've talked with Kisara a lot, (she doesn't mind me asking these questions ^^), and there is no way 1.16 will be done soon. xP I'm pretty sure they're going to wait until KC is finished, and it's only 65% completed, don't quote me on that though. XD

But Seto did post an update on KC today for those of you that didn't read it:

Seto Kaiba wrote:
The biggest problem that I have run across over the course of working on KCVDS is just the frequent updates in the yugioh game itself. By the time I have the database/cards/images ready....2-3 new yugioh sets come out. By time I finish those sets , 4 more sets come out delaying a release of an kind to the point it sometimes becomes frustrating. I'll never have KCVDS the way I want it for a release due to my lack of time in general, so I think the key solution to my problem is to fix the KCVDS updater.

Currently I'm recoding it so it will do the folllowing:

- Allow Mirror URLS to be used (backups and other sources for the updater)
- Unzipping 1 Big file rather than making a massive list of files that need to be downloaded. I think this was a problem in the past updater. Alot of the time it would fail on some of the downloads which was not helpful at all.

-Download Re-try button if download has failed but not to Re-Start from begining. If some updates went through continue on the update that failed and work up.

Hopefully when I'm done recoding the updater, KCVDS updates will be release more frequently and also this will allow me to put up a release and not worry about it being perfect.

So yeah, I am no computer expert, lol, so I didn't understand half of what he is explaining, but I guess he wants to put an updater in so you don't have to download it each time a newer version comes out. Razz

hey grace get on ham
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-06-06, 00:05

XD

Sorry JY1, but it's 11 PM here, and I have to go sleep soon. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-06-06, 00:05

Ah thanks for the update. I never read the stuff on BC. Razz

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-06-06, 03:20

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Ah thanks for the update. I never read the stuff on BC. Razz

~Aster Phoenix
rofl, that update was on KC, not BC Very Happy

Anywho, I'd say that's a decent idea for the updater. The download re-try would be awesome, just because it sucks when you're downloading something, it fails, and then you have to start it all over again -_-0

By the way Grace, there's already an updater with the system, he's merely fixing it and making it better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-06-06, 15:57

Oh. Lol. Whatever. Razz

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty2009-11-05, 21:24

Hum...I just noticed these links where outdated, I hope there's no problem if I update them.

EDIT: Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do we duel with?   What do we duel with? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do we duel with?
Page 1 of 1