Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reminder for members after they are tested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Reminder for members after they are tested Empty
PostSubject: Reminder for members after they are tested   Reminder for members after they are tested Empty2009-09-26, 05:28

Just a friendly reminder..

First of all, if your hamachi name is not the same as your LDA name, please somehow state so in your results. For example, you can post a response to your results, saying "Thanks *tester's name here*" or just anything else simple so the Admin knows what rank to put you in.

After you get tested, make sure you create your room in the dorm you were assigned. Creating a new topic in the dorm is considered creating your room.

Retest information is available in each dorm. After you create your room, read all of the stickies in your dorm, as they may be important. One sticky tells how and when you can be retested.

Dorm leaders have gone pretty inactive lately, probably because of school. We'll try to appoint new,active dorm leaders asap. I had a few in mind, but some, such as Arlin, was promoted recently, so I guess not.

That's all for now.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
rated_duelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
rated_duelist

Male

Number of posts : 19

Miscellaneous
DC: 250

PostSubject: Re: Reminder for members after they are tested   Reminder for members after they are tested Empty2009-09-26, 05:56

i think u should start a tournament or something and the winner gets to be the leader Very Happy:D

just my thoughts Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Reminder for members after they are tested   Reminder for members after they are tested Empty2009-09-26, 07:55

Aster Phoenix wrote:

Dorm leaders have gone pretty inactive lately, probably because of school. We'll try to appoint new,active dorm leaders asap. I had a few in mind, but some, such as Arlin, was promoted recently, so I guess not.

~Aster Phoenix

Uh,lol Thank you ._.

Quote :
i think u should start a tournament or something and the winner gets to be the leader Very Happy:D

just my thoughts Very Happy:D

About this,i don't think there should be a tournament or something.
Just some Tests,like the test i take to be Mod. That's an easiest way,and,a dorm leader isn't considered by strength,but by Moderating Abilities etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Reminder for members after they are tested   Reminder for members after they are tested Empty2009-09-27, 02:40

And no problem, Arlin. Feel to request dorm leader position, if you ever get bored of what you're doing. xD

Hmm. I have my own standards for different jobs. Dueling skills is more of what you'd need for a tester.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminder for members after they are tested   Reminder for members after they are tested Empty

Back to top Go down

Reminder for members after they are tested
Page 1 of 1