Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Was Your Day?

Go down 
+30
Easm
Vampire Lord
Jinzo
Suzaku Kururugi
Akiza Izinski
Duelingk
BradLionHeart
CatGirl
the final duelist
Evil_Sonak
Arlin
LtYami
RYU888
Unforgiven Pretender
yuseifudo33
Odion
Devilman501
JadenYuki1
Maximillion Pegasus
Aster Phoenix
FullMetalAlchemist
ElenFNX
Shadow The Hedgehog
mortalx900
Ichigo Bankai
Kikyo Maaka
aj6666
EJRtheBrave
Ace
Grace
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-08, 15:39

Same,i skipped school too Very Happy

So,it was a good day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-08, 21:14

today it was a good day for my since I had
17/20 in math YAY How Was Your Day? - Page 7 490611 How Was Your Day? - Page 7 490611
Back to top Go down
Jinzo
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Jinzo

Male

Number of posts : 56

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-12, 15:28

My day was okay nothing much really happend Smile
Back to top Go down
Vampire Lord
The Protagonist

The Protagonist
Vampire Lord

Male

Number of posts : 131

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-13, 16:59

well today I woke up, ate breakfast, went to school.. do work -_-
today actually went by really fast. 8( can't wait to see how tommorow is
Back to top Go down
http://LightDuelAcademy.com
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-13, 18:46

today it was a very very very good day for my since I had
10/10 in spanish YAY How Was Your Day? - Page 7 490611 How Was Your Day? - Page 7 490611 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Male

Number of posts : 150

Miscellaneous
DC: 560

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-13, 20:05

hmm good day stayed home the whole day sleeping from 7 am till now 6 pm lol xD
Back to top Go down
Vampire Lord
The Protagonist

The Protagonist
Vampire Lord

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-14, 15:10

today was good earned $7 selling Ace some cards lol,
also I think it's a bad day for Ace since I think he lost some of his cards
P.S. I know who the theft is o_o
Back to top Go down
Easm
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Easm

Male

Number of posts : 20

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-10-15, 21:29

My day was allright, all I did was studying for my exam on saturday, later at 3pm I went to a shop to buy roller blades but, guess what? The guy at the store told me "We don't have any rollerblades of your size right now, we may have some for you til tomorrow, if not, then try coming on saturday". Uhm so yeah, then I went to buy myself a strawberry milkshake, went back home and then duel on kcvds for the rest of the night. Oh, and I had soup for dinner...

then right now writing this I was thinking.....oh my....if I cant get a "D-WHEEL"...then how about "D-BLADE"?. Dueling on roller blades with a duel disk on you xD
Back to top Go down
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Number of posts : 174

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 04:21

Dropped off library books by bike, came home for dinner, and stressed out over homework. >_<
Sleep

~ cat
Back to top Go down
http://turboduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
wakokoXD
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
wakokoXD

Male

Number of posts : 255

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 10:05

..watta lame day.. -_-"

school totally sucks.. xD
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/getyourgameon
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Number of posts : 279

Miscellaneous
DC: 1655

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 10:19

Lost a bet on the weekend, I'm getting my chest waxed later today affraid
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 14:49

I had 2 tests, Spanish and History of Art ._.

Art = Sucky result
Spanish = Same

Guess how was my day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 18:06

I am in so much pain right now.
Back to top Go down
Sessuinsu
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sessuinsu

Male

Number of posts : 31

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 22:36

My day was great Very Happy I was home alone all dayyy ;D
Back to top Go down
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-19, 23:27

Was it anything like the movie?
Back to top Go down
Phoenix Enforcer
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Male

Number of posts : 108

Miscellaneous
DC: 1850

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-20, 00:11

Oh gawd ._.

Well, we went to this AWESOME museum, unfortunately we only got to see this Abraham Lincoln impersonator talk about "his" life.
Then when we came back we were about to play football in PE but i got checked out ._.
HATE my day but it was ok...
Back to top Go down
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Number of posts : 174

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-20, 01:05

Not as stressed with the homework situation, they're almost finished so I can gain a free weekend. Basically, nothing much happened right this second. *Sigh* Listening to Jazz music and my cat's next to me purring away to keep me calm from losing my mind. lol

~ cat
Back to top Go down
http://turboduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
wakokoXD
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
wakokoXD

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-20, 04:44

..freak! mountain treking this weekend -_-"

.. ohh god!...
Back to top Go down
Sessuinsu
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sessuinsu

Male

Number of posts : 31

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-11-20, 21:12

Hannibal wrote:
Was it anything like the movie?

LMAO nah it wasnt nearly as exciting ;)

Today was horrible though D: I had chores all day -_-"
Back to top Go down
Vampire Lord
The Protagonist

The Protagonist
Vampire Lord

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-12-09, 22:26

well let's say I think I was swimming to school o_o
the rain was CRAZY
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-12-16, 01:05

Okay... So this is sort of within the span of 2-3-4 days, so bear with me...

Kay first thing. Saturday... Barnes & Nobles! This week is finals week, so my friends and I are studying like crazy. Smile Well, actually, first was Piano lessons... Thought I was going to get creamed, but somehow I survived, and I actually didn't do really bad... After that, I got home, parents got pissed at me for spilling noodle soup on the couch (o.o), and then it was time to go to Barnes & Nobles... So, we were there for... let's see... 7-8 hours. I arrived at about 1:30 PM, was there until 9 PM. So, we studied a lot, did a lot of homework. And I actually accomplished a lot more than I ever do on Saturdays Smile (I normally never do much Friday/Saturday. Why do it when you have Sunday, right?? :p) For dinner, my friends and I walked over to Panera Bread (I believe that's how you spell it). It was incredible! My first time ever going, and the food was pretty good. Smile) So high tech with those electronic vibrating things to tell you when your food is ready (My friends told me I was "deprived" for having never been to Panera Bread, or another restaurant that did this). And that was pretty much my day. Hardcore studying for finals week. Smile)

Now... that was the fun stuff, here comes the tragedy..

So, Sunday.. Project day(oh noes). I had two large English projects. A five page research paper(that I hadn't started) and a book project(which I hadn't started either!). So.. I knew this day was going to be a bummer... Still, I had to watch some vids first. Smile) So, I was watching videos... and I was planning on doing my homework at 12:00. That way, I have 6 hours to do my book project, then 6 hours to do my paper.. (To be finished at 12, even though I normally sleep later)Guess what? It wasn't that easy.. So, watching videos and... oh, it hits 12:00.. Ahh, one more hour, no biggie. So, I watch one more hour. Oh my fudge-cakes, it's getting good! How about one more hour, so it evens out? Y'know, 5 hours each. So, more videos. Then, at 2:00... time to get to work! So, I work and work... and work some more. I start on my book project, and I chose to do a collage (giant poster board filled with pictures) and an essay to go with it, explaining each picture. The pictures had to be about the setting, emotions, themes, etc of the story. I did mine on Angels & Demons by Dan Brown (He's an awesome writer. If you ever can't find a book, I suggest you start cracking down on the Da Vinci Code Series Smile) So, let's see.. where was I? Oh, right the book project. So, it's 7:00 PM now, and I've barely found enough pictures! So, I print the stuff out, and start cutting... This ends up taking me another hour. Now.. it's eight o'clock and I'm barely almost done with my book project... I continue working on it, and thinking about the layout. I finish at about 9:00. Then, I have to write the essay about why I chose each part. It ends up filling up 3 pages. Only took me around 30-45 mins. So it's 9:45 now. I think "holy crap.. how am I ever going to finish.". So, I decide to not waste time, and get right back to work (and no, I didn't eat dinner). At this point, I begin working on my book project.. I start on my rough draft (which was due like a week ago, but I sort of just doodled around a bit and came up with some random crud that didn't really tell much [she only checks this for points]). It takes me about 6 hours, just to finish rough draft with three pages, and the MLA citation that went along with it. By this time, it was about 4:00. So, now I play around with it, edit some stuff, find more information, stick in quotes, fill in parenthetical citations, and tweak it a lot. And oh no! It's only 4 1/4 pages! This is at about 5:00 AM, and I have to go to school at 6:30, because I have zero period. So, I look around, add a bit more, and it's still not enough! So, I look around, and I come to this neat trick I picked up on wikipedia! On Microsoft word, there is this awesome "replace" button. There you can change all of your periods into size 14 font periods. The difference is EXTREMELY hard to tell, but it makes a huge difference in a 5 page report. This bumped my report up to... about 3 lines from the bottom of the page. 5:15, haven't finished MLA citations for final draft; I still haven't done proofreading (which was supposed to be done before final draft), and I still haven't done the metacognitive reflection on the project. So, I just leave it and hope she doesn't notice.. I save the proofreading for one of my friends to just randomly write on the following day, since everyone in my house is asleep. So, I get to the MLA citations. That takes me until about 5:45. I have about 30 minutes to do my metacognitive reflection. So, now, I'm just writing random stuff; plus, I didn't even know what a metacognitive reflection was at first, so I had to look it up too. I end up just writing, and it comes out to 2 pages. Now, it's time to print, and my printer takes an INCREDIBLY long time to print! (I have to send the file over to my other computer connected to the printer, and it's one of those older models) Now... it's 6:10, and I'm waiting for it to print. I end up getting it all, and making it to school before being late, but still, I barely made it..

Now Monday.. Technically part of working on the project was Monday, but whatever. You get the point. School starts the day out, right? So, anyways, I dress out quickly for PE, we get some random review for our final... and we play a bit. After that it's biology.. Nothing abnormal. I didn't have time to do my geometry homework, so I began working on it during biology, since we had free time, and one of my awesome friends decides to let me copy his homework. (If you were expecting me to say, "and guess what? Oh no, I get caught and shot for cheating", then you'll be disappointed. :p) I end up finishing it. Now, after that, we have band. We just had our concert the week before, so today was just a relax day. We talked around and the group I was talking with was talking about Final Fantasy. ._. So, after that, it was brunch. Talked, then went to English. Now... English, we had to do presentations! And I absolutely suck at presentations. And of course, when she says "if you are ready to present today, come sign up on the board", I didn't go. Smile Thank god, cause I woulda died. I was going to add a few more pictures on this night, to fill up some empty spaces. Now, we heard presentations, did some review for the final. History, we just reviewed some more for the finals. Lunch, ehh, nothing fun. Classes after that were pretty much the same. Now.. after school, we have some "Cocoa and Cram" session that lasts from 3:30 until 7:30. It's basically a time when you're free to review for the final, and they have snacks and stuffs. So, we actually do a lot of homework and we study a bit. Some old friends from the "rival" high school came over, and one of them was afraid of getting jumped. ._______. Shocked me, but whatever. Oh, did I forget to mention I was incredibly dizzy throughout the whole school day? I mean, I've pulled all-nighters many times, but never before had I been so dizzy. I didn't even know why. On my way to global history, I almost fell down the stairs and killed myself! While playing badminton, my hands wouldn't coordinate with my eyes. I saw the birdie go slowly, then zoom right past my face. It was pretty weird, to tell the truth. Anyways, I'm at the cram session, and we study a lot, get a lot done. Now, when I get picked up, everything blacks out from there. It was weird! I don't even know what happened. I remember getting into the car, and nothing after that. It's just dead, not even blurry or fuzzy. Just all wiped. And some how magically, the next day I wake up about 10-20 mins before I have to go to school! Freaky.

So, you're probably not still reading, but if you are, good for you!

Now it's today. December 15. Tuesday. I go to school, and we have a little zero period PE final, but whatever. It was pretty easy. I wasn't able to add a bit more to my book project, so I was a little ticked off about that. Oh, and I didn't do my geometry cheat sheet. o.o So, I did that, since we had to turn it in today. For brunch, things were pretty much the same. During English, it was presentations.. So, we had to sign up again... I signed up like 5th from last. And then here's the epic crazy part.. My teacher said "Hey class, you're going to love me for this. We're going to start on number 25! (The end)" This really PISSED ME OFF, and I was going to shout "YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT??", but I didn't... When it came to my presentation, I really just said a bunch of crap, and left it at that. After that, classes were basically just normal. Oh, but something sad did happen. My best friend in Spanish Class told me he was leaving the class. D: He sat right next to me, but even though he copied my homework every day, he was an awesome partner, and it was pretty sad... I see him for one more day (finals) and after that, he's out.... After all of the classes, there was one more study and cram session. Studied with some cool friends today. Then, I got home, and here's where I am..

So, I doubt you're still reading, but if you are... you must really be bored! Well, that was my day(s). Feel free to comment here, I won't mark it as span. Smile I don't post here often anyways.. I know I probably left a lot out, but y'know.. you can't write everything, right?

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
wakokoXD
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
wakokoXD

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-12-16, 05:41

O_O.. thats long.. Laughing

btw...a day is nice if u started if off with a coffee in the morning...^^
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Male

Number of posts : 150

Miscellaneous
DC: 560

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty2009-12-16, 10:40

Well my day so far is good XD but my computer had problems so i tryed and fix it and it actually work so so far so good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Was Your Day?
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Spam Spot :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
How Was Your Day? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap59%How Was Your Day? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
How Was Your Day? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap32%How Was Your Day? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
How Was Your Day? - Page 7 I_vote_lcap9%How Was Your Day? - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar