Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DAD Academy Requesting A War.

Go down 
+10
FullMetalAlchemist
Ace
Flagship
aj6666
mortalx900
JadenYuki1
Ichigo Bankai
Shadow The Hedgehog
Grace
Dark_Armed_Dragon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 15:51

Johan is right Shadow, no need to feel that way, you didn't fail us at all! Remember, that that doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger! Very Happy (Err...or something like that... >.>) All you can do is improve! ^^
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Number of posts : 1162

Miscellaneous
DC: 2370

PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty2009-05-30, 16:43

thank's for the chear up..the thing is i knew i would lose if i use Destiny heroes but i just couldn't throw theme down.
so...yeah thanks for the chear up
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Number of posts : 128

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty2009-06-01, 10:26

I hoped that Mill decks weren't banned. Mill decks take a large amount of negotiation because if you consider the "random hand" in every deck, then the variety in how the mill deck is played is substantially more than other decks since it focuses on making the deck smaller. The disadvantage being that your opponent has a small deck giving him "supposably better" cards during his draw phase. They should not be banned.

What I would have personally nominated as a ban would be a Demise OTK deck. First of all, because it's consistant enough to be called an OTK deck, and also because of how easy it is to net-deck the strategy for say... A Demise Insect OTK? Level 4 high power insects. Advanced Ritual Art. Doom Dozer. Demise, King of Armageddon, and Birthright/Swing of Memories.

You may bring up a point saying "Oh but you can say such a thing for just about every deck", only problem being that the best decks are versatile and in some cases capable of OTK, whilst a Demise deck has an incredibly simple layout to win a duel as long as 2000LP is available, mostly because of how seemingly overpowered the card it. This is only my opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
http://scholarsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty2009-06-01, 22:39

:O. Devilman, did you just post this cause I just won against you with a Demise OTK? O.o

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Number of posts : 1859

Miscellaneous
DC: 780

PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty2009-06-01, 22:42

Probably. Anyways, I think this topic should be closed. I mean, the war is already going on isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty2009-06-01, 22:45

LOL, yeah, you're right. XD

/CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DAD Academy Requesting A War.   DAD Academy Requesting A War. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DAD Academy Requesting A War.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2