Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ospite

Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion Empty
PostSubject: Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion   Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion Empty2009-10-14, 11:04

While in my phase, i use spell fusion discards Dogma and Plasma for fusioning D_End Dragoon.

- De-Fusion :
Return 1 Fusion Monster on the field to the fusion deck.In additon, if all the Fusion Material Monster that were used for the Fusion Summon of that Fusion Monster are in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon them all to the field

- D_Hero Plasma :
This card cannot normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by Tributing 3 monster you control.

- D_Hero Dogma :
This card cannot normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by Tributing 3 monster, including at least 1 "Destiny Hero " monster.

While in my Battle Phase, i attacking with my D-end dragoon then my opponent use De-Fusion.

i ask, are my D_End Dragoon return to deck and then special summons Dogma and Plasma in my Grave Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Yami Yugi
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Yami Yugi

Male

Number of posts : 46

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion   Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion Empty2009-10-17, 05:33

No you don't get to Special Summon your heroes. The reason is because they cannot be Special Summoned, except from your hand by tributing the required monsters.
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Number of posts : 353

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion   Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion Empty2009-10-18, 04:33

Nop you fushion will return to extra deck and the other 2 monster will stay at grave!
But if you got some monster like flamed wingman or i dont know any other E.hero monster it will work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedduelacademy.forumotions.net
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion   Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion Empty2009-10-20, 20:11

Both of your fusion materials are Nomi monsters, and therefore can't be Special Summoned even though De-Fusion was activated.

Since the question is answered...

-Closed-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion   Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion Empty

Back to top Go down

Destiny End Dragoon meeting De-Fusion
Page 1 of 1