Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I AM LEAVING!

Go down 
+10
Gr8white
svstar34
aj6666
MasterGouken
Delvec
Perrin_Aybara
Hannibal
Mizara
Arlin
DarkSynchro
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Number of posts : 353

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 08:25

Well I came to say bye to THIS little web that didnt do anything good to me so far because almost everyone i saw here isnt O.K like i see lol well they dont belive me I dont have to belive them,They didnt active my shop so far I dont care,they think they are good BUT NOT!
And If You admin wona make this web better get friendlyer MEMBERS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedduelacademy.forumotions.net
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 08:26

All i have to say is this:

._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 08:27

Say whatever you want!
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 08:29

Fine,just calm down.

No need to PM me things like the thing you just PMed me.

EDIT:

Better not say it ._.
Back to top Go down
Mizara
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Mizara

Number of posts : 115

Miscellaneous
DC: 1320

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 11:47

Yay!
I've got no idea who you are, but I'm glad you're leaving.

Lol, hope you don't think that we're going to beg you to come back.

Ohh right, I forgot that you're sensitive to not being treated nicely, damn my bad!
Let me fix myself:

Oh my god dude don't leave!
I'll miss you so much if you do Sad
I know that no one treats you like you're special, but still, I'm different.
I know you don't even know me, but, I'm a nice person that wants to be your friend.
So if not for yourself, stay for me!

If you're going to pm someone complaining how life sucks then pm me, I get often bored so I need an emo to entertain me.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Number of posts : 279

Miscellaneous
DC: 1655

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 12:39

I'm also glad that you have decided to leave.

You are arrogant, ignorant and are condescending towards other members. Every time I had the pleasure of coming across you on the chat box you were insulting people and being a complete fanny. Here's my theory:

You are fourteen years old and thusly, are going through puberty. A result of which is that you feel insecure about yourself and decide that (to compensate for your emotional or physical shortcomings) you will be a massive douche on the internet. I can't hold that against you though, when I was a kid I also done stupid things, I'm sure most of us did.

As soon as you have got over yourself (which may be difficult with that massive excuse for a head on your shoulders) you can offer your apologies to the people here you know deserve one.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...Hell, likely never. But I hope that when you read the comments here you take a step back and look at yourself. Really look at who you are and why you choose to act like this towards a collection of strangers on the internet. No one here can truly answer why you choose to be like this. We could all have theories, but only you will ever know for sure.

Anyway, good luck with your balls dropping and have a fun life. I hope the unfriendly people on the internet who refused to cater to your ego didn't tarnish it in any way.
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 13:12

Aw Let me tell you all of you that you all are batards withour heart and you dont know how to leav and all of you are very agressive so let me tell to all of you **** YOU coz you all are very bad people Hmm and Mizara you etter shute the fk up I know ill get banned but i dont care we will see which academy will be he umber 1 I promes i kik ass to this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DDA WILL RISE UP AND AFTER ALL OF YOU GONA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And hanibal look at your avatar it sucks you a pice of stone!NOOB

Ah hannibal maby you are big and maby smarter then me!
But i amnt sitting whole day on interet i am watskiing and break dancing and i dont got so much time fot it and also!
YOu better dont talk to much about meh or you are gonna pay for that You little
Aw it should be good if someone come and tell you that you are noob and
You are arrogant, ignorant and are condescending towards other members. Every time I had the pleasure of coming across you on the chat box you were insulting people and being a complete fanny. Here's my theory:

You are fourteen years old and thusly, are going through puberty. A result of which is that you feel insecure about yourself and decide that (to compensate for your emotional or physical shortcomings) you will be a massive douche on the internet. I can't hold that against you though, when I was a kid I also done stupid things, I'm sure most of us did.

As soon as you have got over yourself (which may be difficult with that massive excuse for a head on your shoulders) you can offer your apologies to the people here you know deserve one.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow...Hell, likely never. But I hope that when you read the comments here you take a step back and look at yourself. Really look at who you are and why you choose to act like this towards a collection of strangers on the internet. No one here can truly answer why you choose to be like this. We could all have theories, but only you will ever know for sure.

Anyway, good luck with your balls dropping and have a fun life. I hope the unfriendly people on the internet who refused to cater to your ego didn't tarnish it in any way.

NOW TRY IT ON YOURSELF ABOUT HOW DOES IT FEEL AND LOOK AT YOURSELF AND GET A LIFE!
YUGIOH MANIAC

Arlin/Jack:Edited. And,please stop insulting and calm down.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Number of posts : 279

Miscellaneous
DC: 1655

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 13:39

Really?

The majority of what you just said was quoting me.

I have a life, I work I go out, I enjoy myself. I don't need to justify my life to some kid on the internet.

You take this Yu-Gi-Oh! thing way too seriously.

I seem to have hit a nerve, so I'll be a "batard" and continue.

Quote :
Aw Let me tell you all of you that you all are batards withour heart and you dont know how to leav and all of you are very agressive

Couldn't be further from the truth. No one here is aggresive. At least no one I have come across. Maybe you just think they're being aggresive because you're constantly acting like a complete cock towards them.

Quote :
so let me tell to all of you **** YOU coz you all are very bad people

Why is everyone a bad person? Because they refused to let your ego run rampant!?

Quote :
Hmm and Mizara you etter shute the fk up

Mizara was pointing out the exact same thing I am. You are an arrogant little **** who can't get over himself. So instead of trying to talk him down you try and threaten him over the internet. Inernet tough guys...gotta love 'em!

Quote :
I know ill get banned but i dont care we will see which academy will be he umber 1 I promes i kik ass to this one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you probably will get banned. It won't make any difference though. I can't wait to see which Academy is number 1, obviously that is something which means a lot to you and I wish you and your ghost academy all the best.

Quote :
DDA WILL RISE UP AND AFTER ALL OF YOU GONA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What we did to you? What the hell did we do? Did we turn up at your house and write: Leon sucks balls on your door? Did we push your gran down a flight of stairs? No, we just didn't let you have your way. You're incredibly selfish, I hope you realise this.

Quote :
And hanibal look at your avatar it sucks you a pice of stone!NOOB

Yeah, thanks generic anime avatar user #765319

Quote :
Ah hannibal maby you are big and maby smarter then me!
But i amnt sitting whole day on interet i am watskiing and break dancing and i dont got so much time fot it and also!

To confirm the first sentence; I'm most likely bigger than you and I'm definetly more intelligent than you. Try again when you finish school, one of those may have changed (Hey, both might! Miracles happen!).

Good luck with the watskiing and breakdancing though, sounds like fun. I can see why it would take up all of your free time.

Quote :
YOu better dont talk to much about meh or you are gonna pay for that You little
Aw it should be good if someone come and tell you that you are noob and

Thanks for the threat, I'll treasure it forever. By the way, this is where you quoted my previous post word for word. People can call me a noob all they want, I've been playing Yu-Gi-Oh! for about 2 months now. I am a noob. Still, I seem to have done better here than you did.

Quote :
NOW TRY IT ON YOURSELF ABOUT HOW DOES IT FEEL AND LOOK AT YOURSELF AND GET A LIFE!

Way to try and use my own words against me, unfortunately that verbal beating was custom built for you. Enjoy it though, cherish it, and when the time comes, copy and paste it when you come across some stupid kid on the internet.

Bye, DarkSynchro!

You won't be missed!
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 13:51

Eww..

Stop insulting,both ._.

By the way,DarkSynchro triple-posted.

Editing...
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 14:01

Stop calling me internet kid !! i dont take ygo serious it just a game for fun lol!!
bettween i got a life neither Yugi boy and i dont care what you I dont listen anymore to your #@!@ stuff!
Just get out off my life and dont post anymore in here if you do then you are #%$!!
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 14:02

Three words:

Do not offend. Next time,you get banned.
Back to top Go down
Mizara
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Mizara

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 17:17

DarkSynchro wrote:
Stop calling me internet kid !! i dont take ygo serious it just a game for fun lol!!
bettween i got a life neither Yugi boy and i dont care what you I dont listen anymore to your #@!@ stuff!
Just get out off my life and dont post anymore in here if you do then you are #%$!!

Haha, I read all the comments, and I must say-that was hilarious.
Hannibal Versus Brain-Damaged-"interent kid", way too epic.

I'll try to use as less vulgar language as possible for my respect to academey's rules.

Listen, Ms.DarkSyncrho (AKA interent kid, kinda makes him a shemale :O) what I'm going to say may offend you but I assure you that I'll be speaking the truth in my opinion-

You're quite stupid, really.
I hardly understood what you wrote, it feels easier to read Pringles' ingredients than your "Neu-Engrish"
You're flaming over something you got upon yourself, did you actually believe I would just shut up after reading your "Good bye"?
internet kid, do you really find Breakdancing and watskiing as an excuse for having a life? Spare me the bull.
I have no intention of telling you how much my shcedule is filled up, but if you think that by having Breakdance lessons twice a week for an hour you officialy not a nerd, you're dead wrong.
Let me guess, you're still trying to handle Six Step, or you're stuck at Baby Freeze? I could you teach some moves kid.

Quote:
"Hmm and Mizara you etter shute the fk up"

I guess I really "etter" do something up, sorry it's just that I didn't understand the rest of the sentence.
Honestly speaking, I believe you won't reach higher than you're now, at least not with that attitude of yours.

threatening people over the screen feels safe doesn't it? I'd pay you 100 bucks to say that to me in real.

One day when you'll grow up and have hair in various places, possibly you'll be smarter than you're now, till then I have no intention of interacting with a low-life like you.
I won't miss you, internet kid Razz
Back to top Go down
Perrin_Aybara
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Perrin_Aybara

Male

Number of posts : 44

Miscellaneous
DC: 830

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 17:30

Ahh, Internet Drama. Nearly as good as real life drama, yet with thought and prose and puns and all the literary devices and individuality the real world lacks.
Back to top Go down
Delvec
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Number of posts : 4

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 17:55

Pretty pathetic fighting about this, its a RP duel academy, grow up and act like it. -_-
Back to top Go down
Mizara
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Mizara

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 18:30

Delvec wrote:
Pretty pathetic fighting about this, its a RP duel academy, grow up and act like it. -_-

Academies are basically communities of duelists, and communities are basically interactions, in other words academies are all about interacting with other duelists.
If you expect us to duel the whole day like card game addicts, no thank you.

Also I don't see it as "fightning", we were giving him a lesson.
The only "Pretty pathetic" thing about this is the fact that you wrote a pointless comment and expect us to "grow up", mind telling me how grown men should act?
DarkSynchro is an ego-centric illiterate Stephen Hawking just without the brains. He pissed off many people and decided to leave us a warm Good Bye, and in return I decided to give him even warmer Good bye.
I was glad to find out that Hannibal was thinking the same, otherwise it'd seem that I had something personal against DarkSynchro (AKA internet kid).
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
MasterGouken

Male

Number of posts : 208

Miscellaneous
DC: 325

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 18:32

I hate people that act like they **** don't stink....(pardon the curse Razz)
but as far as i am concerned.. you dont know people at all.. you just go by what you have learned about a few people and say it is like that for everyone.. not to be mean.. this world isnt a damn (pardon again) monotony.. it is meant to be unique and complex... and what you are doing is nothing more than what a two or three year old does when they dont get their way..... before you insult people.. have your balls drop and say it in someone's face

because: Fighting over the internet is like being in the Special Olympics.. even if you win.. YOU ARE STILL RETARDED!!!! (yes.. that means i am probably talking about my self.. but everyone has a retarded streak in them Razz)

P.S. Mizara... AMEN!!!
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 19:42

Wow people calm down, LDA is not for fighting and insuting others, and that goes for everyone who has posted here beafore me (exept jack.)

I have no idea of what happened between dark synchro and you guys, actualy I have rarely talked to dark synchro (I only PMed him once because of the testing ofices he made and I also dueled him one day.) But so far, I've never seen someone being right in a discussion/argument/internet fight (or whathver you want to call it) and this is not the exeption, in other words you guys and dark synchro are all wrong:

I'll start with you guys, I don't think dark synchro wanted to offend anyone, he probably oppened this tread to call atention because he was ignored, it's not like if I'm trying to defend him, I'm not, as I said, no one is right here. So, from what I read in these posts, I think dark synchro is somehow new to the internet comunities, so there are some things he can't understand, and I know you all know that, but you could have said it in a nicer way, it's not cool to be called a brain damage kid and I think he's feeling atacked. I was like him too when I just joined the internet, I was 15 and people where like you (they where also like that in real life) and it wasn't nice (sure part of it was my fault too, and I was wrong so as dark synchro is right now) but I'm sure that I could have been ther instead of dark synchro if LDA existed at that time.

Dark synchro, now it's your turn, and as I said, no one is right here, and you are as wrong as them, you most understand that we are not here just to please you, but that doesn't means they ignore you, don't be agresive trught people, and if they are agressive trought you (since I don't know who started this.) I'm not saying you don't have the right to ask but you most understand that people have the right to say "no" so as you do, what would you think. Also about your shop, I think aster told you to show him some of your work for it, no one is ignoring you.

I don't know if I right or if I'm wrong, since I based this post on what Mizara said about dark synchro being an ego-centrical kid, but all I know is that YOU ALL are wrong, I'm not criticizing anyone, everyone is allowed to make mistakes, I'm just trying to put things right, let's just hope that everyone will recognize they where wrong so you guys and dark synchro won't have to hate each other anymore, and let's also hope that this won't happen again.
Back to top Go down
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Number of posts : 399

Miscellaneous
DC: 2515

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 20:11

This really is pretty pathetic. I completely agree with everything aj6666 said. There was no need for this to happen in the first place, if you want to leave, just leave... There is no point in drawing attention or making a scene out of something so worthless. And as for one thing said, I will damn well put LDA up against any academy as to being one of the friendliest places and the only times I ever see problems is when people create the problems.
Back to top Go down
Gr8white
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Gr8white

Male

Number of posts : 23

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 20:31

ehh... idk wy im here Hmm =D but im srry u have to go D; i doo agree however that sme ppl *ahem* need to get friendlier here fo sho. well peace out! ex-frend u____u
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
MasterGouken

Male

Number of posts : 208

Miscellaneous
DC: 325

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 20:49

The Fat Man agrees with both aj and sv
Back to top Go down
Vampire Lord
The Protagonist

The Protagonist
Vampire Lord

Male

Number of posts : 131

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 22:39

you stole our testers TAG for your site! you MOFO!
Back to top Go down
http://LightDuelAcademy.com
Kururugi Suzaku
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Number of posts : 51

Miscellaneous
DC: 120

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 23:47

Okay. I am not a Moderator or Admin, but can one of you please step up and control this problem. Please either ban his IP or something. This stupid little spout is getting annoying.

To the young man leaving. I bide you ado. May you find better friends in other places. Good Luck in whatever it is you plan to do.

For those who have been in LDA for sometime. I'd expect a better level of maturity. If you are going around calling a guy a kid then you continue to respond to his immaturity it makes you a child.

So to make this easy. Can you all just tell him goodbye so that he can leave in peace?

Admin/Moderator please butt-in.

Last edited by Kururugi Suzaku on 2009-10-17, 11:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azaryn
Awesome Dude
Awesome Dude
Azaryn

Male

Number of posts : 99

Miscellaneous
DC: 1000

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-16, 23:57

I love how you're trying to back seat moderate kururugi and making mistakes while you're at it. Admin* Young*

Seriously act your age don't try to grow up it's not cool Rolling Eyes

And to kid up there

you suck
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-17, 07:28

Oh well i did all of this coz everyone was calling me some bad stuff and so on and its not my fault that i spamed a lot on the guys!
And + This story begin because noone was beliving me!
Also because noone belived me that i defeat acez18 well never mind!
Anyways thnx Aj
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty2009-10-17, 07:40

Eww..this is getting in a bad situation.

Everyone,please stop insulting.

The one who will post here a flaming post again,Gets BANNED.

So,i hope that's enough to get the situation better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I AM LEAVING! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I AM LEAVING!   I AM LEAVING! Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM LEAVING!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next