Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

[AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty
PostSubject: [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King   [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty2009-10-18, 12:11

Well, since I made an artilce about LV1 normal monsters, I think I shall talk about what those can do individualy, so this time, I'll talk about what skull servant can do, more precisely, about the card that makes skull servant verry usefull: King of the skull servants.

I'll introduce the card first:

[AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King KingoftheSkullServantsTLM-EN-C-1E

Name: King of the skull Servants
Card Catergory: effect monsters
Type: Zombie
Atribute: Dark
Level: 1
ATK: ?
DEF: 0
Effect: The original ATK of this card becomes the number of "King of the Skull Servants" and "Skull Servant" cards in your Graveyard x 1000. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, by removing from play 1 other "King of the Skull Servants" or "Skull Servant" card in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card.

Basicly, King of the Skull Servants Bases his power on the mumber of Skull Servants and King of the Skull Servants in your graveyard, however, you can also use The Lady In Wigth since her name is treated as skull servant while she's in the gaveyard. The ATK of King of the Skull Servants can go up to 8000 by it's own effect if you have 3 Skull Servants 3 Ladys in Wight and 2 King of the Skull Servants in your graveyard, don't think you will easly get that value, but you can easly get 3000 ATK. Also, when your oponent destroys him by battle, you can have him back by removing one of his power engines cards in your graveyard, he will lose 1000 ATK, but that's better than losing him, also, you can use Burial From a Diferent Dimentiom to get your removed cards back or if your oponent uses dimetional prison or dark core.

Being a LV1 monster King of the Skull Servants can be seached with One for One and being a Zombie type with 0 DEF makes him also searchable by Goblin Zombie and Pyramid Turtle.

King of the Skull Servant's stats have more advantages than making it easy to search, as you all know, low level monsters and low ATK monsters have a lot of support, King of the Skull Servants can be broght back with Graceful Revival* so you don't have to remove one of his power engines. You can also equip King of the Skull Servants with Opti-Camouflage Armor and inflict massive damage to your oponent. King of the Skull Servants is unafected by gravity bind and Level limit Area B, this allows you to have those cards on your deck and to counter decks that use them like Water decks.

Now let's see how you can get Skull Servant and The Lady in Witght in your graveyard: you can send them direcly from your deck with cards like Foolish Burial, Armageddon Kinght or Dark Greepher this also helps you th thin your deck. You can also send the power engines from your hand to the gaveyard with effects like: hand destruccion, card destruccion, dark world dealings, morphing jar that give you a good draw power or simply discard them with costs like Lightning Vortex, Snipe Hunter or One for One that will later summon King of the Skull Servants.

As everything in life, King of the Skull Servants is not perfect, and as it has a lot of advantages, it also has disadvantages and weakneses. The main weakness of this card is Macro cosmos and Dimentional Fissue, they will remove it's power engines and you won't be able to have them back unless you destroy those cards, so you would have no chance against a D.D. deck. Also King of the Skull Servants is vunerabe to solemn Judgment since it can be used against him when you special summon him by his own effect.

*Notice That King of the Skull Seravnts is on Graceful Revival's Artwork

Last edited by aj6666 on 2009-10-18, 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkSynchro
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
DarkSynchro

Male

Number of posts : 353

Miscellaneous
DC: 75

PostSubject: Re: [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King   [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty2009-10-18, 12:28

Wow thats to long I am bored to read it but still i thinks that its good work!
Back to top Go down
http://www.speedduelacademy.forumotions.net
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Number of posts : 279

Miscellaneous
DC: 1655

PostSubject: Re: [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King   [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty2009-10-18, 14:12

Nice article but you don't seem to understand some of the rulings on searching monsters.

You cannot search him via Mystic tomato or Sangan because his attack is undetermined.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King   [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty2009-10-18, 16:39

Grammar/Spelling: Skimming reveals a bit of spelling mistakes (eg. "Gracefull" when it's supposed to be "Graceful", don't know why I pointed that out first lol). (-1)

Length/Content: Well there's one picture, and a few paragraphs under it, try to orgranize the thing a bit more, add a bit more visual aids, (eg. bolding parts of text, coloring text.) (-1)
The article is organized, well barely lol, so that'll help. (+1)
A few errors in the logic of the article, eg. can't be searched by Mystic or Sangan pointed out by Hannibal (-2)

Idea: The idea is creative to mention a card as such, I always liked Skull Servant OTK myself... (+1)
Try and add on a few strategies, make the reader want to use the card, explore the potential a bit more! OTK's, Combos, you name it, and it's a better article already! (-1)

Rating in total: 7/10 - 400 DC
Rating/Review done.
+ 400 DC to aj6666
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King   [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty2009-10-19, 20:11

Hannibal wrote:
Nice article but you don't seem to understand some of the rulings on searching monsters.

You cannot search him via Mystic tomato or Sangan because his attack is undetermined.

You learn something new everyday don't you? Yeah, I got to correct that, I'm surprised I got 7/10 even with that mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King   [AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King Empty

Back to top Go down

[AW] King Of The Skull Servants - The Eternal King
Page 1 of 1