Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hai thar... again.

Go down 
+5
kyosuke kiryu
mortalx900
Aster Phoenix
svstar34
Kikyo Maaka
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 20:01

*isshot*

XD

Anywho, hiya. For those that remember me, you likely don't need an intro. For those who don't, welcome :3 I would be the fail admin... who fails so much that she left for a while without warning >_> I dunno a lot of the stuff that's happened, since Grace is gone now, Arlin (aka Jack Atlas) is an admin, and I don't even know what else.

Also, what the hell is this thing at the bottom of my page? (It looks like the stupid thing on Failbook and MySpace D:) It's quite weird, and when I'm scrolling down or up it makes it go slower. If someone could inform me, it'd be nice :3 Or... maybe I'll find something myself -- whichever comes first.

On the other hand, I bailed due to school as well as personal problems. Some likely know a part of that story ^^;;

Hopefully though, I'll have the decency to say, "Okais, I is taking break from here, kthxbai" as opposed to randomly bailing. (Sorry Ace D:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Number of posts : 399

Miscellaneous
DC: 2515

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 20:08

KIKYO!!! Hey there, welcome back its nice to see such a familiar face
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 20:23

svstar34 wrote:
KIKYO!!! Hey there, welcome back its nice to see such a familiar face
Same, same! XD Glad to see some of the older members are still here, since I've mainly been seeing newer ones while looking around ._. Anywho, how goes?

And thanks :3
Back to top Go down
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 20:31

it be goin alright... same old, same old id say. I completely forget that you had left XD It seems as though everything at LDA has slowed some except for the incoming new members
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 20:39

Haha. Hiya, Kikyo. Long time no speak or whatever it's supposed to be. And yeah, I understand what you mean. School's been taking it out of me too.^^ And to make matters even worse, the stupid weather messed up my internet connection at home, and my stupid ISP keeps forgetting to come fix it -.-. I believe i posted the full story in DarkSynchro's "I'm Leaving" topic in introductions section.. but anyways..

Welcome back! You haven't missed too much, I guess. Same ol' LDA. Few new updates, which you can find in the News/Announcements Section. Not too much change. Make sure you read the new sticky or announcement in the Luminous Duel Arena, if you decide to start cashing in DC again. xD. Just check stickies/News/Announcements, and that's pretty much it. ._. Oh, and Jack/Arlin is a moderator, if you remember moderator applications, which I believe you took part in the voting. She's displayed as an administrator, because Ace had to give her administration powers, because she was appointed as the LDA SotW moderator, and she needs the ACP to edit the widgets. Other than that, I don't know what else.. So, Welcome back! Hope you get active again. ^^ 'specially since I can't get on til my ISP fixes my internet..

Well, cyah later!

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 20:57

KIKY0! Hey there, welcome back TO LDA Hai thar... again. 490611 Hai thar... again. 490611 Hai thar... again. 490611 Hai thar... again. 646197 Hai thar... again. 670785
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 21:04

svstar34 wrote:
it be goin alright... same old, same old id say. I completely forget that you had left XD It seems as though everything at LDA has slowed some except for the incoming new members
I don't know if that's good or bad, since I've been gone since... August-ish. Two months passed by quickly or something? (Actually, they did, but not my point Laughing) Noticed the members though ._.

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Haha. Hiya, Kikyo. Long time no speak or whatever it's supposed to be. And yeah, I understand what you mean. School's been taking it out of me too.^^ And to make matters even worse, the stupid weather messed up my internet connection at home, and my stupid ISP keeps forgetting to come fix it -.-. I believe i posted the full story in DarkSynchro's "I'm Leaving" topic in introductions section.. but anyways..

Welcome back! You haven't missed too much, I guess. Same ol' LDA. Few new updates, which you can find in the News/Announcements Section. Not too much change. Make sure you read the new sticky or announcement in the Luminous Duel Arena, if you decide to start cashing in DC again. xD. Just check stickies/News/Announcements, and that's pretty much it. ._. Oh, and Jack/Arlin is a moderator, if you remember moderator applications, which I believe you took part in the voting. She's displayed as an administrator, because Ace had to give her administration powers, because she was appointed as the LDA SotW moderator, and she needs the ACP to edit the widgets. Other than that, I don't know what else.. So, Welcome back! Hope you get active again. ^^ 'specially since I can't get on til my ISP fixes my internet..

Well, cyah later!

~Aster Phoenix
"Long time no see," but... you're not exactly seeing me, so it works. And yes, school is blah. Bad enough with the Twitard-in-the-making English teacher, having to repeat passed classes... D: Fun times. Sorry to hear about the internet though, you figure they'd be unlazy enough to fix it Hmm (Kinda reminds me of another little problem that I heard about a certain company not fixing something that was their fault... ._.) I'll go read that to see the whole problem then.

Happy to be back :3 Only change I've noticed so far is the bar I mentioned, though I figured out how to make it slightly smaller and less annoying. *has to read that stuff too*

DC Cashing?! D: I'll go look, not sure when/if I'll do it though... maybe when I'm not lazy and see a few laying in there ._.

Also, I know Arlin's a mod. I say admin though due to the name color, even though he only has it for that. (Did Arlin get a sex change that I'm not aware of, or is this the usual gender mix up? @.@)

Anywho, hopefully I'll get active enough again :3
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 21:06

mortalx900 wrote:
KIKY0! Hey there, welcome back TO LDA Hai thar... again. 490611 Hai thar... again. 490611 Hai thar... again. 490611 Hai thar... again. 646197 Hai thar... again. 670785
Hai thar Mortal :3
Back to top Go down
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 21:25

I dont know if Arlin had a sex change lol XD. I dont know him personally Kikyo, so you'll have to ask him/her that by yourself
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-20, 22:25

Hahaha.... It's just my usual suck-at-gender mix up thingy.^^ Not that you would know. Razz

And yeah it sucks(The internet)

And, I didn't even notice you mentioned that bar. :O I didn't even notice that thing til like a few days ago. xD

Ughh.. School sucks. D: I have a giant vignette book due on Thursday. Like, I actually have to write a book. 5 vignettes. Back cover has to be "About the Author", and I need to actually bind it. So, it sucks a lot. If you'd like to help me, I'd appreciate it, haha. Like you helped me with poems like last year. o.o But yeah. The vignettes are like 1-2 page short stories. Just have to have a lot of figurative speech/fancy writing/stuff like that o.o Like, here's the requirements: http://chs.gusd.ca.schoolloop.com/file/1249305230884/8691233737921673861.doc Not sure if you can open it, cause I'm not sure if you have to be registered on school loop.. But if you feel like helping me out.. PM me, and I'll give you some subjects. Haha. Thats if you're not too busy that is. It's like a 3 week assignment that's due on Thursday. And guess how far I am? Title page =.= So, yeah, I'm pretty screwed. xD

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Number of posts : 149

Miscellaneous
DC: 2200

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 06:59

Lol welcome back.We/I missed you around here.Glad that you are back mate.Hope school is better for you and so is that little problem that we talked about the other day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 07:08

Uh..Just noticed this thanks to Kyosuke who posted Very Happy

Welcome back Kikyo,i thought you were dead ._. (Joking)

And,to answer your question:

I am a "He",Aster says pronouns wrong(Only when he talks about me Razz).

I've always been a "He".

Anyways,Happy you're back.

EDIT:
I'm not gay ._.

EDIT 2:
And i don't like the thing i said above this ._.

EDIT 3:
I hate Twilight too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 18:50

Jack Atlas wrote:
Uh..Just noticed this thanks to Kyosuke who posted Very Happy

Welcome back Kikyo,i thought you were dead ._. (Joking)

And,to answer your question:

I am a "He",Aster says pronouns wrong(Only when he talks about me Razz).

I've always been a "He".

Anyways,Happy you're back.

EDIT:
I'm not gay ._.

EDIT 2:
And i don't like the thing i said above this ._.

EDIT 3:
I hate Twilight too. Very Happy
Eh, Aster's done it to me before by calling me a guy o.o So it's not just you >.>

I lol'd at the first and second edits.

And YAY!!! Very Happy
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Lol welcome back.We/I missed you around here.Glad that you are back mate.Hope school is better for you and so is that little problem that we talked about the other day Very Happy
Eh, school's fine now, though some of the people in my classes are morons, while my English teacher is clearly on the path on becoming a Twitard D: As for the other problem, that's... not any better Sad But I'm just ignoring it for now.

Aster Phoenix wrote:
Hahaha.... It's just my usual suck-at-gender mix up thingy.^^ Not that you would know. Razz

And yeah it sucks(The internet)

And, I didn't even notice you mentioned that bar. :O I didn't even notice that thing til like a few days ago. xD

Ughh.. School sucks. D: I have a giant vignette book due on Thursday. Like, I actually have to write a book. 5 vignettes. Back cover has to be "About the Author", and I need to actually bind it. So, it sucks a lot. If you'd like to help me, I'd appreciate it, haha. Like you helped me with poems like last year. o.o But yeah. The vignettes are like 1-2 page short stories. Just have to have a lot of figurative speech/fancy writing/stuff like that o.o Like, here's the requirements: http://chs.gusd.ca.schoolloop.com/file/1249305230884/8691233737921673861.doc Not sure if you can open it, cause I'm not sure if you have to be registered on school loop.. But if you feel like helping me out.. PM me, and I'll give you some subjects. Haha. Thats if you're not too busy that is. It's like a 3 week assignment that's due on Thursday. And guess how far I am? Title page =.= So, yeah, I'm pretty screwed. xD

~Aster Phoenix
XD

I noticed it when I signed in. I'm curious as to whose idea it was o.o (Probably Ace's, but anywho...)

And... Thursday, as in tomorrow? D: I still have some assignments due for three of my own classes >.>;; It's only 8 though, and two are easy (one just involves copying previously done work and making it neat and stuff, while another is just writing what the theme of a short story that was studied in class was), but I can't promise anything namely due to the last one (writing a short story in French, which I have to do without a dictionary since mine's lost somewhere >.>). If I get any done I'll send them to you though.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 20:31

Yeah, that was Ace's idea.

And oh, I see. busy schedule. Hmm And yeah, today's my last day, but I'll be up til like 4 AM doing it. haha.. And if you check your PMs, I sent you the topics, so you can give it a shot. ._. Well.. after I check a few things, I'm going to get started, but I'll check on here every once in a while.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Kururugi Suzaku
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Number of posts : 51

Miscellaneous
DC: 120

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 20:38

Well, well, well, not sure if you will remember me. Actually you won't. I can't tell you who I am, but I am glad to see you back here. I won't keep repeating the stuff about school because you have already stated you are doing fine. So the next best thing to do is to make sure you haven't gotten dull at dueling. Won't be my job, but let me know how you do.

Hopes you stay active. Once again, glad to see a familiar face I knew a while back. Kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 20:45

Hey, I was going to take your place on the top posters list, why did you come back?...not cool XD (Joking Very Happy)

I'm glad to see you're again here at LDA, even thought you where still a bit active on dA, but it's allways nice to see the old admins comming back, so...wellcome back.

Kikyo Maaka wrote:
On the other hand, I bailed due to school as well as personal problems. Some likely know a part of that story ^^;;

Yeah I noticed you where busy at school, you uploaded a lot of pictured of it XD.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Number of posts : 149

Miscellaneous
DC: 2200

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 21:45

Lol I see.Well nice to see you back.I am thinking of retiring because of school as well soon.Nice to see you back and make this place more fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MasterGouken
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
MasterGouken

Male

Number of posts : 208

Miscellaneous
DC: 325

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-21, 22:59

Welcome back Kikyo Razz (*cough* chibi vampire's sister *cough* jk jk) i was wondering what happened because you havent been on ham either Razz oh.. and Aster.. remember... Arlin=male.. otherwise.. he will remind you that you cant tell sexes for teh rest of your internet life Razz JK JK
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Miscellaneous

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-22, 18:08

Kururugi Suzaku wrote:
Well, well, well, not sure if you will remember me. Actually you won't. I can't tell you who I am, but I am glad to see you back here. I won't keep repeating the stuff about school because you have already stated you are doing fine. So the next best thing to do is to make sure you haven't gotten dull at dueling. Won't be my job, but let me know how you do.

Hopes you stay active. Once again, glad to see a familiar face I knew a while back. Kick some ass.
I have a slight feeling... o.o

Been lazy to attempt dueling again, might in a little while. And thanks... person-whose-identity-I-think-I-know XD

aj6666 wrote:
Hey, I was going to take your place on the top posters list, why did you come back?...not cool XD (Joking Very Happy)

I'm glad to see you're again here at LDA, even thought you where still a bit active on dA, but it's allways nice to see the old admins comming back, so...wellcome back.

Kikyo Maaka wrote:

Yeah I noticed you where busy at school, you uploaded a lot of pictured of it XD.
D: (You're 100~ posts off though Razz)

I was active on dA as it's one of the few sites I can sneak on to during school -- namely since it's an art site, so I can easily say I'm looking at it for class :3 And happy to be back ^^

And yeah, I had to take those for tech class DX A lot of them didn't turn out well... meh ._.;;

kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Lol I see.Well nice to see you back.I am thinking of retiring because of school as well soon.Nice to see you back and make this place more fun Very Happy
School -- evil, evil thing it is. (More so when you've got stupid teachers...) Hopefully I can do that, why, has someone been making this place a living hell? o.o

MasterGouken wrote:
Welcome back Kikyo Razz (*cough* chibi vampire's sister *cough* jk jk) i was wondering what happened because you havent been on ham either Razz
Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I wasn't on for that reason. Sorry D:
Back to top Go down
Kururugi Suzaku
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow

Number of posts : 51

Miscellaneous
DC: 120

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty2009-10-22, 20:44

Well, I highly doubt you remember me madame. However, maybe you can get it right. Our relationship was suttle. Enjoy yourself. I am here to duel and make friends. You will get to know me again. Just ask for a duel if you ever want one.

-- The Knight of One - Kururugi Suzaku
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hai thar... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hai thar... again.   Hai thar... again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hai thar... again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Rules & Important Subjects :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
Hai thar... again. I_vote_lcap59%Hai thar... again. I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
Hai thar... again. I_vote_lcap32%Hai thar... again. I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
Hai thar... again. I_vote_lcap9%Hai thar... again. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar