Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
firestorm
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
firestorm

Male

Number of posts : 139

Miscellaneous
DC: 2075

[AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing Empty
PostSubject: [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing   [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing Empty2009-10-21, 12:13

Hi there LDA here is my contest article hope it will be good enough lets start :

This article is about using monarches lets start with listing the deck then takling about its startegies
card by card first of all monarches are cards that depends on tributing to use thier deadly effects in
clearing the field so there is 2 easy ways to do that well first one is stalling second one is stealing Wink :

deck list :

x23 monsters :

x2 Zaborg the thunder moanrch
x2 caius the shadow moanrch
x1 raiza the storm monarch
x1 thestaleos the firestorm monarch (its me xD )
x1 mobius the frost monarch
x3 nova summoner
x3 pyramid turtle
x3 gravekeepers spy
x1 spirit reaper
x1 marshmallon
x1 ice blast userrice
x2 dark resonator
x1 krebons
x1 dandylion

x12 spells :

x1 brain control
x1 mystical space typhoone
x1 smashing ground
x3 pot of avarice
x1 cold wave
x2 soul exchange
x1 lightining vortex
x1 mind control
x1 fissure

x5 traps :

x1 mirror force
x1 call of the haunted
x1 botomless trap hole
x1 torrential tribute
x1 royal decree

Extra deck x15 :

x2 ally of justice catastor
x1 black rose dragon
x1 brionac
x2 dark end dragon
x2 colossal fighter
x1 goyo guardian
x1 mist wurm
x1 red archfiend dragon
x1 stardust dragon
x1 power tool dragon
x2 psychic lifetrancer

Now to strategies :

1) Stalling :

a.Nova summoner : Nova summoner resummon himself up to 3 copies and you can summon marshmallon at the
4th time whic allows long time on the field for your monsters to summon one of your
monarches.

b.Pyramid turtle : Pyramid turtle resummons itself up to 3 copies and you can summon spirit reaper at
the 4th time whic allows long time on the field for your monsters to summon one of
your monarches.

c.Gravekeeper's spy : This young girl has got high defense which gives easy way to summon a monarch plus
flip effect whihc gives double 2000 defense monsters allowing you to summon
monarches easily .

d.Tuners : As you see all tuners here are stall ones like ice blast , resonatro and krebons giving a
good time to summon monatches are head for synchro summons.

e.Pot of avarice : out of monsters ? never worry you can use this card to reshuffle your searchers
into the deck and draw 2 cards allowing you nice ability for comebacks !

2) Stealing :

a.Brain contorl : This card has a very nice effect lets say that your opponent got 3 monsters one of
one of them is stardust you can take stardust tribute him for a monarch like zaborg
or caius use its effect to kill the second use its attack to kill the 3rd allowing
nice field clearings .

b.soul exchange : same idea its like brain contorl but you can noly clear away 2 since you wont be
able to conduct BP .

well this the end of my article i hope that all of LDA members have enjoyed it i'll try my best in
the future to post more articles .

P.S : First time to write an article xD

Cya LDA ^_^ .
Back to top Go down
Rand
The Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, Prince of the Dawn, True Defender of the Light
The Dragon Reborn, Lord of the Morning, Prince of the Dawn, True Defender of the Light
Rand

Male

Number of posts : 253

Miscellaneous
DC: 1022

PostSubject: Re: [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing   [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing Empty2009-10-21, 12:33

3 spies seams a little bit much unless your going to run another gravekeeper to use the 3rds effect on normally that setup is 2 spiess and 1 guard
also fissure and smashing ground do the same thing as most of your monarchs do
and where is the never ending treeborn frog, cyber dragon, and gorz
anouther thing is Mobius Caius and Raiza are the monarchs with the stronger effects normaly you would run as many as possible over 3 zaborgs
all thoes cards are not captalized

great explanations on the strategies though
Back to top Go down
firestorm
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
firestorm

Male

Number of posts : 139

Miscellaneous
DC: 2075

PostSubject: Re: [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing   [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing Empty2009-10-21, 18:08

well for the spies i can always use its defense in case i ran out of it it mostly didnt happen to me yet and for the monarches fissure and ground are always useful i need thestaleos for hand advantage wich is always useful thanks for your commecnts ^^
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing   [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing Empty2009-10-21, 21:55

Grammar/Spelling: Good enough, though several types of mistakes are committed. (-1)

Length/Content: Pictures ftw. Needs the pictures ftw. (-1)

Idea: The idea is...well original, so I can't argue with that. (+0)

Rating in total: 8/10 - 500 DC

Review/Rating done.
+ 500 DC to Kuchiki Byakuya.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing   [AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing Empty

Back to top Go down

[AW] Monarches strategies Stalling and stealing
Page 1 of 1