Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty
PostSubject: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty2009-11-15, 14:54

LDALADDTTD vs random ygo show cards

rules knowledge: needs work

play style: needs work

result: 2-0 my favor

dorm: SLIFER

notes: im not testing any 13 year olds or younger anymore....its a waste of time....-___- especially trying to teach one. unless they are really smart this is the last 13 year old or younger duelist im testing.

if i do test a 13 year old or younger or i am playing a duelist playing like a 13 yr old or younger i will stop after game 1 and give you SLIFER.
Back to top Go down
kneil_20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
kneil_20

Male

Number of posts : 701

Miscellaneous
DC: 1985

PostSubject: Re: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty2009-11-15, 16:11

To tell you the truth you are the most active tester in LDA, I am always excited whenever I see a test result that you have tested Very Happy what exactly happens when you duel a 13yr old or younger kid?
Back to top Go down
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

PostSubject: Re: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty2009-11-15, 16:36

well before i would just cope with his/her play style......cause they wont listen ..they just want to play their beloved cards that they saw on their ygo shows they watch.

AFterwards i tell how they did.....and they act as if I stole their cards or something. xD or they listen and cooperate.

So I usually teach the kids who listen, tips and strats....but it gets too complicated for them......ive made their decks and maybe play tested once or twice. Now that ive lost some patience and kids are getting dumber and their attention spans shorter im not testing kids anymore. lolz
Back to top Go down
VitorJGZ
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
VitorJGZ

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty2009-11-15, 19:19

lmao... but there some kids, that r really smart... u should respect them, thats what I think XD
Back to top Go down
Sessuinsu
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Sessuinsu

Male

Number of posts : 31

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty2009-11-15, 21:49

Omega 6 wrote:
well before i would just cope with his/her play style......cause they wont listen ..they just want to play their beloved cards that they saw on their ygo shows they watch.

AFterwards i tell how they did.....and they act as if I stole their cards or something. xD or they listen and cooperate.

So I usually teach the kids who listen, tips and strats....but it gets too complicated for them......ive made their decks and maybe play tested once or twice. Now that ive lost some patience and kids are getting dumber and their attention spans shorter im not testing kids anymore. lolz

woah Omega tellin' it how it isXD
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty2009-11-16, 03:37

Kids? Where? *Gets ready to pwn some kids* Razz

Anyways, i'm guessing his LDA Name is Jack Atlas ._. (Duh!!)

Rank Updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6   Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test RESULTS for Jack Atlus by Omega 6
Page 1 of 1