Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kimo Online
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Kimo Online

Male

Number of posts : 284

Miscellaneous
DC: 865

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes)   Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Empty2009-12-16, 11:20

Fan-fiction Name:
Yu-Gi-Oh! SH
Rating:
6+
Author:
Kimo Force (Real name censored)

---------------------------------------

Special Thanks to:
Maximillion Pegasus (TWA)
Unforgiven Pretender (TWA)
Unknown Warrior (DMA)
Destruction Spider (Inactive on LDA)
My Parents
KONAMI
Microsoft
PHILIPS

Cast:

Humans:

Rash Muto
Deck: Program deck
Ashley Muto
Deck: Water deck
Lewis Trusedale
Deck: Lightsworn deck
Ben Kaiba
Deck: Gladiator deck
Eric Fudo
Deck: X-Saber deck
Jasmine Wheeler
Deck: Harpie Ladies deck
John Wheeler
Deck: ???
Ryan Fubuki
Sarah Fubuki
Steve Fubuki
Deck: The Wicked Avatar deck
Amy Fubuki
Deck: The Wicked Eraser deck
???
Max Fudo
Lee Hailong
Tom Kaiba
???
???
???
Akiza Inziski
Deck: Plant deck

Spirits:

Matrix Kuriboh
???
Deep Sea Diva
Speed Warrior
Junk Synchron
Junk Warrior
Dark Magician Girl
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
Gladiator Beast Murmillo
X-Saber Passiul
Harpie Girl

Chapter 1: Rash's Birthday

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City) entrance

*Rash rushes to school*
RASH: Uh-Oh! I don't wanna be late for Fusion-monster class. I better bust a move before...
*Rash trips*
RASH: WOAH!
*Two tall figures appear*
RANDOM BULLY 1: Hey, half-pint! Forgetting something?
RASH: Not now guys. I'll be late for Fusion-monster class.
RANDOM BULLY 2: That's why we've got to crush you like the insect you are.
BEN: Enough!
*Ben appears*
BEN: Well, well, well! What do we have here? Looks like the little rodent dropped by!
RASH: Ben, stop bullying me! What have I ever done to you?
BEN: Let's see, bragging 24/7 about your Program-type deck, stealing my ex-girlfriend, and being a nerd.
Rash: You've got a good Gladiator deck already, and Jasmine has the right to choose who she...
*Ben steps on Rash's hand while Rash is on ground*
RASH: AAARGH!!!
BEN: Jasmine should be with me, and not with a half-pint like you.
*Ben kicks Rash in the stomach while Rash is on ground*
RASH: AAAH!!!
BEN: A while back she did mention your birthday was today. As a present, you get double the beating.
RASH: Uh-Oh!

AREA: Fusion-monster class

PROFESSOR ATETSU CROLWER: As you can see, Vampire Immortal can bring back your Vampire Lord and Vampire Lady when sent to the graveyard. Remember, if it's been removed from...
*Rash rushes in*
RASH: Good morning, Professor A!
PROFESSOR ATETSU CROLWER: Late again, I see.
RASH: Eh... I forgot my assignment at home so I had to go back and pick it up.
PROFESSOR ATETSU CROLWER: Go sit down this instant. I'll deal with you later.
*Rash sits near Lewis and Ryan*
LEWIS: "Happy Birthday, RASH!"
RYAN: "Was is it Ben again?"
RASH: "Yeah, and this time it was double the beating."
LEWIS: "That jerk needs to learn some manners!"
RASH: "Yeah, I agree"
PROFESSOR ATETSU CROLWER: What are you three babbling about?
RASH: Eh...
LEWIS: We're discussing how amusing the lesson is today.
RYAN: Yeah! Just what he said.
PROFESSOR ATETSU CROLWER: Well, you could tell us more, in detention!
BOYS: AW!

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City) hall room

RASH: This stinks! I just can't get in Professor C's good books no matter how hard I try. Just because of Ben!
LEWIS: Cheer up! I guess someday he'll stop bullying you.
RASH: Yeah, in a million years!
RYAN: Or maybe a million and one! HAHA!
LEWIS: You're not helping by the way.
RYAN: Sorry, just trying to lift moods a bit.
*Sarah and Jasmine approach boys*
GIRLS: Hey guys!
BOYS: Hey!
SARAH: Happy birthday, Rash!
JASMINE: Happy Birthday, Rash!
RASH: Hey uh... *cheeks blush* thanks, I guess.
Sarah: We'll see you boys later in Trap-card class.
RYAN: Ok then, I guess. See ya, gals.
*Sarah, Lewis and Ryan walk off*
JASMINE: Hey, Rash! I was wondering if you could meet me in the park at 7 today. Next to the fountain.
RASH: What? Today? Yeah, sure. That would be wonderful! But why?
JASMINE: *giggle* It's a date, Rash!
RASH: What? Really?
JASMINE: Yes, it is. I want to give you your present there too.
RASH: Aw, Jasmine! You shouldn't have...
JASMINE: It's ok, right? I mean we are friends, right?
RASH: Yeah, I guess. So I'll see you at 7 then.
JASMINE: Ok, then. Later.
RASH: Later.
*Jasmine walks off*
RASH: YES! (Finally, our first date, and on my birthday! This is awesome! I bet this will make up for everything that happened today!)

AREA: Rash's house (stairway)

*Rash runs downstairs*
*Yugi enters house through door*
YUGI: Where are you going, Rash?
RASH: I've got a date, dad!
YUGI: What? We were going to bake a cake for your birthday as we usually do.
*Tea calls from kitchen while making*
TEA: The cake can wait, dear! It's his first date, you know!
RASH: Yeah, and I'm really excited about it.
YUGI: Ok then, but don't be late.
RASH: I won't! Bye, dad! Bye, mom!
YUGI: See ya, son!
TEA: Bye, sweetie!

AREA: park (wishing fountain)

*Jasmine is waiting near fountain*
*Rash arrives*
RASH: Hey there!
JASMINE: Hey! You made it!
RASH: Yeah! *looks around* It's so quiet here!
JASMINE: It's always quiet here.
RASH: So why'd you pick to meet me here?
JASMINE: I wanted to be where we could be alone for a while.
RASH: Oh!
JASMINE: Remember when I told you I'd give you your present when we'd meet here.
RASH: Yeah, I do!
JASMINE: Well, here it comes...
*JASMINE moves towards Rash, getting ready to embrace*
*Jasmine's cell rings*
JASMINE: Oh! Rash, I really have to go now!
RASH: What?
JASMINE: I"m sorry, I can't explain.
*JASMINE runs off*

AREA: park (entrance)

RASH: DARN! Just my luck! Why's everything just like that for me? Nothing seems to change; Everyone still runs away from me! If only I could be somebody someday, but that can never happen!
*Rash kicks can on ground*
*Woman screams*
*shadows emit from the ground*
*hooded man appears*
HOODED MAN: I have come for another soul! My master requires another sacrifice! If no one steps up, I shall capture you all!
RASH: (Uh-Oh! I better get out of here before...)
RANDOM BULLY 1: Hey! Isn't it that Rash geek?
RANDOM BULLY 2: Yeah!
*Bullies push Rash*
*Rash falls right in front of Hooded Man*
RASH: Hey!
*Rash looks up at man*
HOODED MAN: You will be perfect as a sacrifice!
RASH: Eh... I think you've got the wrong person.
HOODED MAN: It won't matter. Get up and duel me!
RASH: Wait! Did you say duel?
HOODED MAN: Yes! Loser gets sent to the Shadow Realm!
RASH: (So it is true! The Shadow Realm legend dad told me about! Man, I'm in trouble! Program deck, don't fail me now!)
HOODED MAN: Get ready!
*Rash gets up and walks a bit to the back*
RASH: Ok, bring it!
BOTH: It's go time!

Chapter 2: An Unwelcome Guest

HOODED MAN: So where's you duel disk?
*Rash turns up sleeves and reveals a weird contraption on his arm with card slots*
*crowd of people are amazed*
RASH: This is it! I made this contraption so if I would duel and I forgot my cards at home, I'd use this baby instead. It's got an online remote that operates my duel disk! I call it the Remote Duel disk!
HOODED MAN: Fine then. Let's begin!
RASH: It's go time!

RASH LP: 4000
HOODED MAN LP: 4000

HOODED MAN: I start *draws card* and I end my turn.
RASH: Huh?! (I know that combo. He's trying to summon Gorz the Emissary of Darkness. Too bad he won't) Here I go! *draws card* I activate Card destruction, which forces us both to discard all cards in our hands then draw cards equal to the number of cards each of us discarded!
HOODED MAN: Grrrrr! You read my mind.
RASH: Sure I did.
*Both send all cards to the graveyard. Rash draws 5 cards while hooded man draws 6 cards*
RASH: I summon Data Hero - MP3!!! *Data Hero - MP3 appears*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Createcardphp

RASH: When he's summoned when this isn't the first turn of the duel and I have no other cards on the field, I can special summon Data Hero - OGG and Data Hero - WAV from my deck! *Both monsters appear*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Oggu
Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Wav

RASH: Go! Tune up, boys!
*MP3 turns into 2 tuning rings. Both OGG and WAV fly inside the ring*
RASH: Technology is not by standing alone, but when uniting the light into a world without darkness! Let's do it to it! Go Data Hero - Audio!
*Data Hero - Audio appears. Stands like Elemental Hero Terra Firma with lightning thundering down, his Sonic Gun in his right hand*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Audiosw

RASH: Since you don't have any monsters, Audio can attack you directly! Now go! Hyper Supersonic Gun!
*Audio fires super sonic waves at Hooded Man. Part of the ground cracks from behind him*
HOODED MAN LP = 4000-2400=1600
RASH: What?! Real Damage?
HOODED MAN: That's right! The damage is real in any shadow duel! And now I special summon Gorz the Emissary of Darkness!
*Gorz emits form and shakes the ground*
RASH: What?! Didn't you discard that?
HOODED MAN: Actually no. The darkness told me you'd play that card on your first turn. It saw your cards, then I knew I would draw Gorz next turn. It seems my plans came to a success.
RASH: Hey! That's cheating!
HOODED MAN: Not in the shadow realm it's not.
RASH: Oh yeah? Well, would you like me put a camera behind you and record everything?
HOODED MAN: Well, can you? Now I get an Emissary Token that gains ATK and DEF equal to the damage I took.
*Emissary Token appears*
HOODED MAN: Now I have 2 powerful monsters that won't let you pass!
RASH: ... Guess I'll throw down 3 face-downs and end my turn *sets to cards* (I hope he doesn't read those. He sounds so strange! Like someone I've known for years, but I can't make out who).
HOODED MAN: HAHAHAHAHA! My turn! *draws card* I summon Archfiend Soldier! *Archfiend Soldier appears* Then I activate Heavy Storm!
RASH: Hold on, I activate File Transfer, which returns a Program-type monster from the field to the hand or from my hand to the deck! Next goes Zero Gravity, which switches all monsters on the field to defense position! Next I activate File Multiplication! By selecting a Program-type monster, this bad boy summons tokens on my side of the field that have the same name as the selected monster, but then all monsters on my field are switched to attack mode and have 0 ATK and DEF!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Filetransfer
Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Multin

*tokens of 0 ATK and DEF which look similar to Data Hero - Audio, appear on Rash's side of the field. All monsters on Rash's field switch to Attack position and have both 0 ATK and DEF, but then all monsters switch to defense position. Data Hero - Audio returns to the Extra deck.*
*Rash's LP = 4000 - 1000 = 3000*

RASH: Since he didn't return to my hand, I can't summon him during the End-Phase. He can't be special summoned anyway.
HOODED MAN: Very clever indeed, but can you escape this?! I activate Ruthless Archfiend Strike!!! At the cost that I can't attack this turn, you take damage equal to the strongest Fiend-type monster on my side of the field!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Fiend

RASH: WHAT!!?? That card is overpowered!!!
HOODED MAN: We Shadow Duelists don't care about how overpowered cards are!!! They were created by using what's darker than dark itself! Master and Miss-tress Fubuki created this entire deck!
RASH: Oh so now you're blaming it on my friend's older brother and sister! I won't let you get away with this!
HOODED MAN: Well, can you? Go Ruthless Archfiend!!! Attack!!!
*Ruthless Archfiend attacks Rash. Rash's LP = 3000 - 2700 = 300*
RASH: AAAAAAAH!!!
*Rash falls kneeling on the ground, panting*
RASH: It... felt... so... real... can... hardly... breathe...
HOODED MAN: HAHAHAHAHA! Your monsters can't help you now, Rash! Next, I use Mystic Wok on my Emissary Token and gain LP equal to either ATK or DEF, but since both are equal, it won't matter.
*HOODED MAN LP = 1600 + 2400 = 4000*
HOODED MAN: I set a card and then I end my turn. Face it! You can't win!
RASH: (No! I can't lose! This is how Jasmine's brother disappeared! He was one of my closest friends. I can't and won't let his sacrifice be in vain! I'm fighting for not just me, but for everyone and all my friends! If no one can stop this madman, who will?)

AREA: Rash's house (Rash's room)

*Card on the top of Rash's deck starts to shine, then card is drawn by the machine Rash had designed for his Remote Duel disk*

*Jasmine enters running while talking on the phone*
JASMINE: Yes, I think I've found where the Shadow Duelist is, Lewis. I hope I'm not too late. Oh no! He's already dueling.
PHONE(Lewis): Find out who's dueling now!
*Jasmine joins the crowd of people, moving forward, then spots Rash*
JASMINE: What?! It's Rash!
PHONE(Lewis): What?! Hang on! The entire team is on the way!
*Rash Draws card and looks at the drawn card in the hand screen fixed upon the *
RASH: Just what is this card? I've never seen it before.
*Rash's mind leaves the duel for a bit and enters an unknown world, then Rash hears a voice in his head*
???: (Hello!)
RASH: (Who said that?!)
MATRIX KURIBOH: (I did! I'm Matrix Kuriboh, your card spirit!)
RASH: (Card spirit?)
MATRIX KURIBOH: (Yes, I am your card spirit, Master Rash. My old friend, Kuriboh, who was your father's card spirit, told me his master's son needed help and encouragement.
RASH: Dad told me Kuriboh can't talk, so how can you?)
MATRIX KURIBOH: (I'm a matrix, made by computers. Hello?)
RASH: (Ok, I get the picture already!)
*Rash's mind comes back to the duel*
HOODED MAN: Now you lose! I activate Roulette Barrel, which makes you lose life points for each card in you hand or on your field, and since that's 3, you get slammed by 600 points of damage! HAHAHAHA! Before that happens, I want to show you something that might give you a bit of a shock! *man takes off hood*
JASMINE: It can't be!
RASH: That face behind the mask... *gasp* John!!!
NIGHTSHROUD: Surprised? You should be! Your friend is gone, only I, Nightshroud, exist, willing to serve the darkness!
JASMINE: What have you done to him you fiend?
NIGHTSHROUD: Oh, John's sister! HAHA! I think you know. He lost a duel to one of the Shadow Duelists Master Fubuki sent. Master gave me the opportunity to have a host once more, and I took that chance with open arms.
RASH: Leave my friend alone! He has nothing to do with this!
NIGHTSHROUD: That's if you can beat me! Too late! Now go Roulette Barrel! It's over!
*Roulette Barrel fires at Rash*
NIGHTSHROUD: HAHAHAHAHA!
*Matrix Kuriboh talks in Rash's head*
MATRIX KURIBOH: Master Rash, use my effect now!
*Rash nods*
RASH: Hold on! I use Matrix Kuriboh's special ability!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Matrixkuriboh

Rash: By sending him to the graveyard, the damage I would take becomes 0.
*Matrix Kuriboh is summoned while attack hits Matrix Kuriboh. Attack is blocked by invisible mirror and Matrix Kuriboh disappears*
Rash: Then, I can take a card form my deck, but I lose 3/4 of my life points.
*Rash's LP = 300/4 = 75*
*Rash orders the Remote Duel disk to add a card of his choice to the hand by pressing certain buttons*
NIGHTSHROUD: Whatever! One card can't save you.
RASH: Alone, maybe, but together is a different story. I activate Recycle Fusion!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Recyclefusion

NIGHTSHROUD: What?!
RASH: You've seen one version only of my MP3, WAV and OGG fusion. Now here comes the second! Recycle fusion allows me to remove monsters in my graveyard from play that are listed on a Program-type fusion-monster as fusion-material monsters. So I remove Data Hero MP3, WAV and OGG to summon Data Hero - Music!!!
*Data Hero - Music appears*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Dataheromusic

NIGHTSHROUD: Heh! It has the same ATK points as my Gorz!
RASH: Not for long. By offering any amount of monsters on my side of the field, he gets a 1000 point boost. I have 4 tokens, soo...
*Data Hero - Audio tokens are drained
NIGHTSHROUD: WHAT?! 6700!!!
Rash: Now go! Attack Gorz! Heavy Metal Fist!
*Music attacks Gorz. A huge explosion occurs. The entire crowd runs away from fright. Only Jasmine remains, watching*
Nightshroud LP= 4000 - 4000 = 0
NIGHTSHROUD: AAAAAAH!!!
RASH: (Hope this brings John back!)
JASMINE: John! (Rash, thank you. Thank you so much!)
*Both duelists lose balance and are sent flying backwards*
RASH: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*Rash hears Jasmine scream*
JASMINE: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*Blackout*

Chapter 3: Welcome to the Club

*Rash starts hearing voices he can recognize*
BEN: I don't want that pip-squeak on the team, you hear me?
???: Are you mad? He's Yugi Muto's son! If his dad saved the world before, I know he can too!
LEWIS: He's waking up!
*Rash opens his eyes and spots Ben, Lewis and an unknown man who looked 20, staring down at him.*

AREA: Hospital (patient room)

*Rash sits up*
LEWIS: Hey Rash!
RASH: What happened?
BEN: You fought a Shadow Duelist and eventually won. When it comes to saving the world, you still beat me.
LEWIS: We found both you John unconscious after the duel. The doctor said you'll be fine, but John seems to be in a serious comma. Rash, you're a hero!
RASH: Really?
???: Yeah!
RASH: Hey is he new here?
ERIC: Actually, no. I am Eric Fudo, Yusei Fudo's great grandson. I came here to stop the madness that would occur years in the future and....
LEWIS: No, let me tell him.
RASH: Are you guys fooling around with me? From the future? C'mon! Everyone knows you can only travel to the future but not from the future.
LEWIS: Rash, listen to me carefully!
RASH: Hey, are my parents here.
LEWIS: Yes, but we asked for a moment with you so we could inform you on what's going on.
RASH: Ok...
LEWIS: Your father stopped the Shadow Duelist rampage long before we we're all born. However, Ryan's older brother, Steve, somehow revived that evil. We are not sure what happened, but we think that he was chosen by a mysterious evil called the Wicked Gods. The Wicked Avatar chose him to be his master, turning him to the dark side. We heard of a huge accident at his college, which we doubt was caused by him. His sister, Amy, was chosen by The Wicked Eraser, thus joining her brother in his actions.
RASH: So Nightshroud didn't lie after all! Why didn't you guys tell me before?
LEWIS: We couldn't, Rash. Just let me explain. No one could stand up to them, but one man called Leo Hailong. He was able to stop them and prevent them from attacking the city, but he claims that they will be back someday, and he won't be there to save us. He started training people and build an army to stop those Shadow Duelists. I was one of those students that Master Leo Hailong trained. He taught us that duelists that have the gift to see monster spirits will one day save the earth. I then left after my training was complete and started the society here, 4 years ago, called "Spirit Observers". Only duelists that can see card spirits are allowed to join. We thought you couldn't see them, Rash, until when we saw your Matrix Kuriboh.
RASH: Wow! So where is he right now? and where is Jasmine?
LEWIS: Outside, waiting. Though Matrix Kuriboh is trying to get in Harpie Girl's good books.
*Through the window, Rash can see Matrix Kuriboh holding out flowers to Harpie Girl, who is completely ignoring him.
RASH: Poor guy.
ERIC: Yeah.
RASH: Wait! What happened to John?
BEN: He's in a serious coma. Who knows when he'll wake up. The doctor told us they're trying their best.
*Three beams of light spark from Eric, Lewis and Ben's decks. Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter, Gladiator Beast Murmillo and X-Saber Passiul appear. Everyone in the room is shocked*
RASH: WOAH!
*Ryko starts pulling on Lewis' trousers*
LEWIS: We're not playing fetch right now, Ryko.
*Murmillo jumps from the ground and into the fish tank near the window, then starts to breathe normally*
BEN: Hey, who ever told you to get out of your card!
X-SABER PASSIUL: I don' know 'bout you guyz, but I'm sure starving, mates.
RASH: Wow! I never knew Passiul was Brittish!
*Passiul swings sword towards Rash*
X-SABER PASSIUL: Got a problem with Britain, mate?
RASH: Eh... of course not! Why would I? Hehehehehe!
*Passiul swings back sword on his back*
X-SABER PASSIUL: Thought so...
ERIC: Calm down, Passiul. He's a friend.
X-SABER PASSIUL: And a bloody one too!
*Ryko pulls even more on Lewis' trousers*
RYKO, LIGHTSWORN HUNTER: Woof! Woof!
LEWIS: Stop it right now, Ryko! *clears throat* Anyway, as Eric said, he was able to use a D-Wheel by reprogramming it so it could travel back in time. His brother, however, decided to help Steve and Amy out, by revealing Eric's plan. We decided he could lay low for a while with us, then we discovered he could see card spirits, so we asked him to join and he accepted.
RASH: That's all?
LEWIS: So far, yes.
RASH: Wait! Who are the members of Spirit Observers?
LEWIS: You, Ben, Eric, Jasmine and John and I. We believe your sister and Ben's brother can see spirits as well.
BEN: I told you, I tried showing Murmillo to him but he could never see him.
LEWIS: Ok, maybe just your sister.
RASH: I have something else to say.
LEWIS: Yes?
RASH *stomach growls* I'm hungry!
*The others inside the room laugh*
RASH: Hey! I need to ask dad something quick.
*Rash jumps out of bed and realizes that he's in pyjamas*
RASH: But first, I need to wear something on.

AREA: Spirit Observers' Headquarters (computer room)

*Jasmine, Rash, Eric, Ben, Rash and other card spirits enter*
MATRIX KURIBOH: I was wondering if you want to go out on Friday.
HARPIE GIRL: Stop following me!
MATRIX KURIBOH: How 'bout Saturday then? *grins*
HARPIE GIRL: UUUH!! *turn her back to Matrix Kuriboh*
MATRIX KURIBOH: *sigh* It's hopeless to make new friends.
RASH: (Poor guy. He has no one that understands him because he's a matrix.) So, what do we have here?
LEWIS: This is the database, where we can spy on Domino City to look for any suspicious actvity going on. It also...
*Screen shows the text "Incoming Call"*
LEWIS: What? How can anyone find out about us?
X-SABER PAUSSIUL: Probably one of those American hackers. They're really nasty at hacking, mate.
*Screen shows Steve*
STEVE: Good evening, gentlemen and Miss Wheeler.
LEWIS: Steve! What is it?
STEVE: Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that we'll be having a Shadow ceremony in the city in a while. We wanted you to join in the fun.
LEWIS: Keep your filthy claws off my city!
STEVE: Now, now, Lewis. No need to be angry. I mean, where can we have our ceremony except for the city.
RASH: Hold on! I have a deal to make!
LEWIS: Don't butt in, Rash.
RASH: No, you don't butt in! I know what I'm doing here.
STEVE: Well, let's see what Rashy boy here has to say.
RASH: I could create a virtual world where you guys can do whatever you want without harming anyone. You'll even find lots of AI victims there, without hurting anybody.
STEVE: Well, why should we? What will be the fun about that?
RASH: If you do keep your promise about this deal, I'll give you these.

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) JMP-EN004
Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Slifer_yma
Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Ra1

LEWIS: RASH! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!!!
RASH: Don't worry, I know perfectly what I'm doing.
STEVE: The three Egyptian God Cards in exchange that we don't hurt poeple. Rashy boy, you just got yourself a deal.
RASH: *grins* Great!
*cards disappear and appear in Steve's hand*
RASH: Now go.
STEVE: As you wish! (I'll just enter along with my troops and come back out while he isn't looking!)
*Rash presses a couple of buttons then a portal appears at Steve's side*
STEVE: Troops! I want you to go inside that portal.
*Entire Shadow Duelist troop enters portal*
STEVE: Thanks for the cards, Rashy Boy!
*Steve enters portal, then portal closes. The signal cuts*
LEWIS: ARE YOU INSANE! YOU JUST GAVE THEM THE GOD CARDS!!!
RASH: You mean THESE? *pulls out original god cards*
LEWIS: But...
RASH: HAHA! I can't believe he fell for it! HAHAHAHAHA *rolls on the floor*
BEN: What's going on?
X-SABER PAUSSIUL: I told you Americans were stupid.
BEN: For your own information, I'm the only American in this room.
X-SABER PAUSSIUL: Well, you're a living proof of that statement!
BEN: Hey!
LEWIS: Ok, what happened!
RASH: I gave him fake cards and I set the portal so that it never opens again.
LEWIS: Rash! We're trying to save them, not destroy them. Remember, our friend's brother and sister.
RASH: Look! I can release then whenever I want, but let's keep them there until we think of how to stop them.
LEWIS: You do have a point, Rash.
RASH: So, what time is it?
LEWIS: 4:00 in the morning. Uh-Oh!
EVERYONE BUT ERIC: We forgot to finish our assignments!
*Everyone but Eric rushes outside the room except for card spirits*
MATRIX KURIBOH: So how about Sunday?
*Harpie Girl punches Matrix Kuriboh, who hits the wall hardly and then faints the same way they do on that stupid Poke'mon show*
X-SABER PAUSSIUL: Kuribohs! You just can't get enough of them; there's always one everywhere.

Chapter 4: The Black Rose Witch

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City) (Rash's classroom)

*Everyone is taking notes in class*
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH (SPEAKERS): *Ahem* I have an announcement to make. All students are to leave the classroom and wait for me in the great hall. There is an important matter that must be discussed. Thank you.
RASH: Wonder what's going on.
LEWIS: Maybe it's something about the school.
RYAN: Or maybe he wants us to watch another lame advertisement.
RASH: Only one way to find out...

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City) (great hall)

*Everyone is in the great hall. Councilor Cheetah is standing behind the announcement desk*
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: *Ahem* Today is the day you've all worked hard and trained for. Every year, several academies are selected according to the students' progress in each academy to join in the tournament held in the first Duel Academy built by Kaiba Corporation.
BEN AND TOM: That's our dad!
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: With all your help, our academy has been selected this year.
*Everyone shouts in joy*
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: Attention! *ahem* As I was saying, we have been selected this year. However, only two students can join the tournament. Our teachers calculate your progress using the academy main computers. Everyone of you has two "T" points. Lose a duel and you lose one, but win a duel and you win one from who you dueled. In one week, we'll select the duelists with the highest amount of "T" points and then have them enter the finals here in this academy. The winners will be able to participate in the official worldwide tournament. So, start dueling!

*One week later...*
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: The finalists have been announced! We have 8 finalists to duel for the grand tournament. We have Rash, Lewis, Ben, Ryan, Jasmine, Sarah, Akiza and Ashley.
*Ashley jumps while punching the air above*
ASHLEY: Yeah!
RASH: Calm down, sis. You're embarrassing me.
ASHLEY: What? Can't I have a bit of fun here.
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: For our first match, we have the duelists Amber Muto and Ikiza Inziski.
ASHLEY: What?! Her?!
RASH: What's wrong?
ASHLEY: What I know is that people are afraid of her because they say she can make duel monsters real. There's a rumor saying that her parents sent her here just so they can stay away from her!
RASH: C'mon! Non of that is true.
ASHLEY: You think so?
RASH: I know so, sis. You're your father's girl, right?
ASHLEY: Yeah, but I stand up to her?
RASH: Sure you can! Just have faith.
ASHLEY: Ok. Thanks, bro.
RASH: Anytime.

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City) (duel arena)

CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: Ok, ladies? Are you ready?
ASHLEY: Ready to roll, sir!
AKIZA: Hmph!
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: Ok! On your mark! Get set! Duel!
BOTH DUELISTS: It's go time!
AKIZA: I'll start! *draws card* I summon Botanical Lion in defense mode.
*Botanical Lion appears on Akiza's field, colored blue and sitting*
ASHLEY: Yow! That's one nasty biter!
AKIZA: I end my turn.
ASHLEY: Oh, yeah! My turn! *draws card* Ever heard of Atlantis? Cuz by discarding Warrior of Atlantis from my hand, I can take one A Legendary Ocean from my deck! And guess what? Here's Atlantis! I activate the field spell A Legendary Ocean! (I hope she doesn't make that real)
*The duel arena is covered with a giant bubble, where old building emerge from the ground. The crowd is amazed and watches from outside the bubble*
ASHLEY: Now I summon B.E.S Crystal Core in attack position!
*B.E.S Crystal Core appears. It's attack points rise by 200*
AKIZA: How come? It's a level 5 machine monster!
ASHLEY: Never heard that it's a Water-attribute monster? My A Legendary Ocean downgrades the attack of Water monsters by 1, so that makes it a level 4 monster. Next, I add 3 counters on my Crystal Core. Each time it attacks, it loses 1 counter. If it attacks without one, I have to destroy it after damage calculation.
*3 counters are added to B.E.S Crystal Core*
Go Crystal Core! Crystal drill!
*Crystal uses one of it's tentacles and attacks with crystal drill*
*Crystal Core loses 1 counter*
ASHLEY: Alright! Guess I end my turn.
AKIZA: I'll draw *draws card* I'll have you feel the experience of facing a plant monster . I summon Twilight Rose Knight in attack mode!
*Twilight Rose Knight appears*
AKIZA: Then when he's summoned, I can special summon a level 4 plant-type monster from my hand. I summon Cactus Fighter!
*Cactus Fighter appears*
AKIZA: I tune my Twilight Rose Knight with my Cactus Fighter!
*Twilight Rose Knight turns into 3 tuning rings. Cactus Fighter flies inside the ring*
AKIZA: I synchro summon Black Rose Dragon!
*Black Rose Dragon appears*
ASHLEY: AAAAAAAAAAH!!!
*water in bubble turns real. Nor Ashley or Akiza can breathe*
LEWIS: They'll drown!
RASH: Go, Data Hero - Audio!
*holds up card. Audio appears*
RASH: Burst that bubble now! Sonic Gun!
*Audio fires his sonic gun at the bubble. Bubble explodes and water splashes everywhere around the arena. It looked as if the arena was a small floating island, and where the crowd watched was high land*
ASHLEY: *cough**cough* (Thanks, bro) * gets up*
AKIZA: *gets up* Hmph! Just another mistake! Now I use Black Rose Dragon's ability! By removing from play one plant-type monster, one of your monsters has it's attack points reduced to 0!
*Cactus Fighter's spirit appears in front of Black Rose Dragon, which shatters it using it's huge jaws. Black Rose Dragon uses it's tentacles to hold B.E.S Crystal Core tight*
AKIZA: Go! Black Flare!
*Black Rose Dragon fires at Crystal Core*
*Ashley's LP = 4000 - 2400 = 1600*
ASHLEY: AAAAAAAAAAAAAah! It felt so real! Lucky, Crystal Core can't be destroyed in battle!
*Crystal Core has only one counter remaining*
AKIZA: No matter. I set a card then I end my turn.
ASHLEY: (Wow! What a let down! I have to do something fast! Luckily, I have Daedalus!) *draws card*
AKIZA: I activate Mask of Restriction! It prevents any player from tributing and monsters.
ASHLEY: GRRRR! I set a card face-down and I end my turn.
AKIZA: My turn *draws card* I use Foolish Burial. I can send a monster card from my deck to the graveyard. Then I activate Black Rose Dragon's ability once again. By removing from play one...
ASHLEY: Yeah, yeah, yeah! We know already! You don't have to spill the beans twice.
*Lord Poison's spirit appears in front of Black Rose Dragon, which shatters it using it's huge jaws. Black Rose Dragon uses it's tentacles to hold B.E.S Crystal Core tight*
AKIZA: Now attack! Black Flare!
*Black Rose Dragon fires at Crystal Core*
ASHLEY: I activate Tornado Wall! If I have Umi on my field, I take no damage from battles.
AKIZA: But that's A Legendary Ocean.
AHSLEY: But it's effect makes it's name treated as Umi!
*Tornado Wall blocks Black Rose Dragon's attack*
*Crystal Core has no counters now*
AKIZA: Your move! Face it! There's no escape next turn!
ASHLEY: (What if she's right? Can I actually beat the unbeatable Black Rose Witch?) *kneels on ground with a thud*
RASH: *Stands up* Ashley! Remember how you'd duel against me! You'd always duel till the bitter end, no matter how hard it was to get through!
ASHLEY: (Rash's right! This isn't me. I can't give up now!) *stands up again* Ok! Let's do it to it! *draws card*
*card appears to be Aquatic Fusion*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Fusionha

ASHLEY: Just what I needed! I activate Aquatic Fusion! By fusing Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo Daedalus and Levia Dragon - Daedalus together, I can form The Loch-Ness Monster!!!
*Loch-Ness Monster appears*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Yalochness

AKIZA: Hmph! That thing is nothing against my Black Rose Dragon.
ASHLEY: Not quite! I use it's special ability! By sending my A Legendary Ocean, I can send all cards on the field except this card to the graveyard.
*Ashley sends A Legendary Ocean to the graveyard*
ASHLEY: Go! Tidal Wave!
*A huge tidal wave appears, which washes all cards out. Somehow, the water felt more computer generated than real, as Akiza prevented it from harming her.
AKIZA: Why you...
ASHLEY: I'm not done! *looks at Deep Sea Diva* (Ready, gal?)
DEEP SEA DIVA: (As usual!)
ASHLEY: (Ok, let's do it to it!) I summon my Deep Sea Diva!
*Deep Sea Diva appears*
ASHLEY: When she's summoned, I can special summon a level 3 sea serpent from my deck, so come out Mermaid Archer!
*Mermaid Archer appears*
ASHLEY: Now tune up!
*Deep Sea Diva turns into 2 tuning rings. Mermaid Archer flies inside the ring*
ASHLEY" How about a little wave? I synchro summon Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon!
*Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon appears*
ASHLEY: How about ending this, boys? Go! Direct attack!
*Sea Dragon Lord Gishilnodon attacks with hydro pump while The Loch-Ness Monster attacks with Tidal Wave*
*Akiza's LP= 4000 - 4000 = 0
AKIZA: AAAAAAAAAAAh!!
*Holograms disappear*
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: Guess that makes Ashley the winner!
ASHLEY: Yahoo!
*crowd cheers*
RASH: Alright, Ashley!
RANDOM STUDENT: She's the first to defeat Akiza!
LEWIS: (Amazing! I sensed her talking to her cards. Maybe she can see spirits after all!)

Chapter 5: The Spirit World

AREA: Rash's house (living room)

ASHLEY: Did you see that?! How I pulled today's win?! I was like "oh no!" then I was "oh yeah!" and then I summoned my Loch-Ness and...
RASH: Woah! Slow down, will ya? Anyway, we need to talk.
ASHLEY: About?
RASH: You can see spirits right?
ASHLEY: Yeah, so?
RASH: You're part of us now.
ASHLEY: Huh?

AREA: Spirit World (great Maiden of the Aqua fountain)

*A grand party is being held, where all the spirits are invited there, except for Matrix Kuriboh*
HARPIE GIRL: That Matrix Kuriboh is a dork!
HARPIE LADY: You said it, honey.
*Matrix Kuriboh joins the party*
HARPIE GIRL: And there he comes!
MATRIX KURIBOH: Hello, everyone!
*Passuil steps in front of him*
X-SABER PASSUIL: Oi! Who told you to come here?
MATRIX KURIBOH: This place is public. Everyone's allowed here.
X-SABER PASSUIL: Everyone but YOU!
*punches Matrix Kuriboh and sends him flying back to the city*
X-SABER PASSIUL: HAHAHAHAHA! That better teach that bloody fuzzball!

AREA: Spirit World (dark ally)

*Dark Magician Girl is passing by, then hears sobbing from the ally*
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Hello?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Leave me alone! I'm ugly!
*Dark Magician Girl walks in the ally and spots a sobbing Matrix Kuriboh, sitting on a bench, blue and wet 1s and 0s falling from his eyes*
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Are you alright?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Y-Y-Yeah, I'm f-f-f-fine!
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Then why the long face?
MATRIX KURIBOH: C-C-Cuz n-n-no one wants t-t-to be with m-m-me because I-I-I'm ugly!
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Can I sit with you?
MATRIX KURIBOH: *looks surprised at her* Y-Y-You mean it?
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Yes, I do.
*Matrix Kuriboh makes room for Dark Magician Girl to sit*
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: So, what's your name?
MATRIX KURIBOH: My name is Matrix Kuriboh, but they call me E-Kuriboh for short.
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: So where do you live Matrix Kuriboh?
MATRIX KURIBOH: I don't have a home. It was destroyed once I was created. My friends disappeared after the incident. Now I serve Master Rash Muto.
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Oh, I'm so sorry. Hey! Did you say Rash Muto?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Yes, why?
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: He's my master's son. Dark Magician and I would look out for him when Master Yugi Muto wasn't around.
MATRIX KURIBOH: Wow!
*Junk Synchron and Speed Warrior walk by*
JUNK SYNCHRON: Do you know where the party is?
SPEED WARRIOR: Nope! I think we're lost.
JUNK SYNCHRON: Beats me *takes a glimpse in the dark ally and spots both monster spirits sitting there* Hey! It's Dark Magician Girl and E-Kuriboh!
*Both warriors walk towards them*
SPEED WARRIOR: What are you guys doing here?
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: I'm trying to comfort Matrix Kuriboh a bit.
JUNK SYNCHRON: Hey, E-Kuriboh! What's got you down, pal!
MATRIX KURIBOH: Do I know you?
JUNK SYNCHRON: Yeah, we do! We've always wanted to see you after that awesome win you had with Rash Muto. It was pure awesomeness! Did you see him, Speedy? He just got there in time and if he wasn't there, Rash would become another Shadow Duelist!
MATRIX KURIBOH: *gasp* If I wasn't there would that happen?
SPEED WARRIOR: Yes! You saved not just one man's life, but two! You even saved his friend, John!
MATRIX KURIBOH: Wow! I did that?
JUNK SYNCHRON: Of course you did! You should know that no matter how small you are, you can still make a big difference. Take me and Speedy here! Alone, we're *ahem* just plain junk! When we came together, we created something big.
SPEED WARRIOR: Here we go again...
*Junk Synchron pulls tuning rope, then turns into 3 tuning rings. Speed Warrior flies inside the ring*
SPEED WARRIOR: Yee...(voice changes in an instant)...HAW!
*Junk Warrior appears*
MATRIX KURIBOH: Wow!
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Well done, fellas!
JUNK WARRIOR: See! That's how it works. Just believe in yourself!
MATRIX KURIBOH: Yeah, that's right! I need to talk to Passiul at the party!
JUNK WARRIOR: Wait! You know where the party is?
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Really?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Yes I do!
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: Can you take us there?
MATRIX KURIBOH: *gets off bench* Sure! Why not?
JUNK WARRIOR: You really are something, E-Kuriboh!
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: *gets off bench* Thank you, E-Kuriboh! *kisses Matrix Kuriboh on cheek*
MATRIX KURIBOH: *cheeks blush* Aw, shucks!
*Junk Warrior de-synchros*
JUNK SYNCHRON: Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!
*All four leave*

AREA: Rash's house (living room)

ASHLEY: So let me get this straight! You want me to join this Spirit Observer Society, right?
RASH: Yep!
ASHLEY: Wow! That is so cool!
RASH: Glad you liked it. Let me show you where we operate.

AREA: Spirit World (great Maiden of the Aqua fountain)

DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: So this is where it is!
JUNK SYNCHRON: Neat! So where is this so-called Passiul?
MATRIX KURIBOH: *looks around* Over there! *points at X-Saber Passiul, who spots Matrix Kuriboh*
X-SABER PASSIUL: Oi! Didn't I say not to show your bloody face here?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Passiul! I'm sick of being pushed around!
*music stops and everyone looks at Matrix Kuriboh*
X-SABER PASSIUL: Oh really!
MATRIX KURIBOH: Yeah! You can't tell me what to do anymore!
X-SABER PASSIUL: *laughs* Well, let's see what you got, fuzzball!
MATRIX KURIBOH: Glad you asked!
*Junk Synchron plays music from cassette playe*
X-SABER PASSIUL: What's that?
*Matrix Kuriboh wears red baseball cap*
X-SABER PASSIUL: This better be good!
MATRIX KURIBOH:
Hey Yo!
Mah name is E-Kuriboh!
Gonna make ya weep oh!
Cuz I'm awesome ditto!

Don't make fun of mah size!
You won't believe your eyes!
I'm super-awesome wise!
Dis ain't no disguise!

I'm gonna rock the floor!
Dancing to the core!
C'mon! Gimme some more!
It's time to start war

DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: "Are you guys trying to make a joke out of him?"
SPEED WARRIOR: "Don't worry! No one can break dance like E-Kuriboh, so we thought It'd be a way to get spirits to like him more"
*Matrix Kuriboh starts break dancing*
HARPIE GIRL: You know, he's pretty good!
CELTIC GUARDIAN: I agree! I could never break dance like that!
*crowd starts cheering Matrix Kuriboh*
MATRIX KURIBOH: Oh yeah! Word!
*Junk Synchron stops music*
*crowd applauds*
X-SABER PASSIUL: Ya know! He ain't bad! Wow! I couldn't dance like that back in the UK! Sorry for everything, mate! Hey! Could you teach us how to break dance like that?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Sure! Why not? *turns to Dark Magician Girl, Speed Warrior and Junk Synchron* Thanks, guys!
SPEED WARRIOR: No problem, E-Kuriboh!
JUNK SYNCHRON: Anytime!
DARK MAGICIAN GIRL: HAHAHAHA! Good luck!

AREA: Spirit Observers' Headquarters (computer room)

RASH: This is where we hang out usually, when we're checking for any suspicious actions taking place in the city and...
*Matrix Kuriboh drops in*
RASH: Oh, hey Matrix Kuriboh! We're have you been?
MATRIX KURIBOH: I was in the Spirit World. There was a grand party there.
RASH: Cool! How was it?
MATRIX KURIBOH: Let's just say that it was smashing!

Chapter 6: Hunter vs. Hunted

CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: *clears throat* Today, the next match of the finals begin. Miss Ashley Muto won yesterday's match. However, we'll take a break and have the other section start. Today, we have Rash Muto vs. Ben Kaiba.
*Ben and Rash exchange looks*
RASH: (This is it! I have to prouve myself)
BEN: (That half-pint is so going down!)

*Ben and Rash are standing on the duel arena*
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: Are you ready? Get set!...
BEN: (I know that Rash's strategy. Good thing my Gladiator Beasts are ready for everything he shoots at me)
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: Start!
RASH AND BEN: It's go time!
RASH: The first move is mine! *draws card* I summon Data Hero - JPG
*Data Hero - JPG appears*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Whatevaj

RASH: When he's summoned, I can draw a card. If it's not Data Hero - PNG, I have to send the card I draw to the graveyard and destroy JPG.
*Rash draws Data Hero - GIF*
RASH: Ok, I didn't draw PNG, but I did draw this! *shows Data Hero - GIF*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Wahoooo

BEN: What?!
RASH: When I draw this card using JPG's effect, I can negate the effect that would destroy it and special summon this card from my hand.
*special summons Data Hero - GIF*
RASH: Oh! I can also summon a Data Hero - PNG from my deck. So come out, Data Hero - PNG!
*Rash summons Data Hero - PNG to the field*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Yayzk

RASH: Alright, boys! Synchro Time!
*Data Hero - JPG turns into 3 tuning rings. PNG and GIF fly inside the ring*
RASH: Let's do it to it! Go, Data Hero - Image!
*Image appears, then lands and punches the ground underneath him, which forms a crack*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Ironmanomg

RASH: Now, I use his ability. By offering him as a tribute, I can draw 5 cards *Rash draws 5 cards*, but I have to give up 5 other cards.
*Rash sends 5 other cards from his hand to the graveyard*
RASH: Now it's your turn!
BEN: What was that all about?! Fine! *draws card* I summon Gladiator Beast Laquari.
*Gladiator Beast Laquari appears*
BEN: Go! Direct attack! Ember Claw!
*Laquari's claw sets on fire, then he attacks Rash with that claw*
RASH: AAH!
*Rash's LP = 4000 - 1800 = 2200*
BEN: Plus, whenever a Gladiator Beast attacks or is attacked, I can tag it with another from my deck. So I send Laquari back to the deck, and special summon Gladiator Beast Equeste!
*Laquari disappears, then Gladiator Beast Equeste appears*
BEN: When he's summoned due to a tag, I can add a Gladiator Beast card from my deck to the hand. Nothing better than my Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts!
*Ben adds Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts to his hand*
BEN: Then I activate Colosseum - Cage of the Gladiator Beasts!
*A huge colosseum appears instead of the duel arena. Walls of the colosseum are covering the arena.
ASHLEY: I can't see!
TOM: Yeah! Go teach 'em, bro!
ASHLEY: Tom!
TOM: Hey! He's my brother, remember?
ASHLEY: I know, but there's no need to embarrass yourself.
TOM: Uh....
*several students are looking at Tom*
RANDOM STUDENT: Hey, kid! Either stay quiet or get out. We wanna watch, ya know!
*Tom sits down again, looking pretty annoyed and his arms folded*
BEN: How do you like that? Now, I special summon my Test Tiger!
*Test Tiger appears*
BEN: Test Tiger can be special summoned if I control a face-up Gladiator monster on my side of the field. Now, I offer my Test Tiger to tag my Equeste with my Laquari again!
*Test Tiger and Equeste disappear. Gladiator Best Laquari appears*
BEN: As a bonus, the monster I summoned would be treated as if it was special summoned by a Gladiator Beast monster, so my monster's attack becomes 2100! Plus, when a monster is special summoned from my deck, I place a counter on my colosseum.
*One of the stone tablets in the colosseum light up*
BEN: And, for every counter on it, my Gladiator Beasts gain attack and defence of 100!
*Gladiator Beast Laquari's attack rises to 2200*
BEN: So, I place one card face-down and end my turn.
RASH: Here I go! *draws* I activate Pot of Greed! *draws 2 cards* Then, I activate Recycle Fusion!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Recyclefusion

BEN: Lucky draw...
RASH: Right... Now I fuse PNG with JPG and GIF...
*A vortex appears. PNG, JPG and GIF swoop down inside the vortex*
RASH: ...and summon Data Hero - Photo!
*Data Hero - Photo appears*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Whatevah

RASH: Now here's how things work! For every card in my hand, I gain 100 life points for each of them each turn! I have 6 cards in my hand so...
*Rash's LP = 2200 + 600 = 2800*
BEN: Hmph! Just attack!
RASH: Why shouldn't I? Go Photo! Snapshot Barrage!
*Photo starts sending image projectiles flying from his hands towards Laquari*
BEN: I was hoping you'd do that! I activate Defensive Tactics!
RASH: Huh?
BEN: This dude prevents my Gladiator Beasts from being destroyed in battle this turn. I also don't suffer from battle damage.
RASH: Aw, man!
BEN: Thanks! Now I can tag my Laquari! I special summon my favorite, Gladiator Beast Murmillo!
*Laquari disappears, then Murmillo appears*
BEN: (How you doing, pal?)
GLADIATOR BEAST MURMILLO: (Good, but I could use a bit of water)
BEN: (Ok, now listen! Ready?)
GLADIATOR BEAST MURMILLO: (Sure am!)
RASH: (That's Ben's monster spirit!)
BEN: Now I activate Murmillo's ability! When he's summoned by a tag, I can destroy a face-up monster on the field! So say goodbye to your cameraman!
*Murmillo pumps water from his mouth at Photo. Photo can't take the pressure of the force and is destroyed*
RASH: Woah! You're really good!
BEN: I know! Cuz I'm the best! Also, my colosseum gains another counter! Gladiator Beasts now gain an attack of 200 attack points! By the way, Jasmine and I decided that she'd dump you if you lost this duel!
RASH: What?! *looks back at Jasmine in the crowd, as he can see her sad face* (Jas... why? Why did you get in this mess? What has Ben threatened to do to you if you refused his offer? No! First our ruined date, now this! Why can't I be with the one I love? That's the last straw! I'm taking this duel seriously!) Ben! Get ready to get fried!
BEN: We'll see!
RASH: I set a card face-down and I end my turn.
BEN: Haha! You're finished! I special summon another Test Tiger from my hand. Next, I tribute my Test Tiger to tag my Murmillo with a true beast! I special summon Gladiator Beast Octavius!
*Murmillo and Test Tiger disappear, then Gladiator Beast Octavius appears. Octavius spreads his wings and forms a whirlwind around himself*
BEN: When he's summoned by a tag, I can destroy a face-down spell or trap on the field! Now, I destroy your face-down trap card!
*The whirlwind around Octavius starts moving towards Rash's face down card, engulfing it and destroying it*
RASH: Woah!
BEN: Now end this, Octivius! Giga Storm!

Chapter 7: The Worm's Armageddon

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City) (duel arena)

BEN: This is it! Octivius has just about enough to end this! Say goodbye to your relationship with Jasmine!
*Another whirlwind forms around Octivius, who punches the air and glides towards Rash, but then explodes for no reason*
RASH: Remember that face-down card? It was my Tricky Explosion.

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Boomw

RASH: When you destroy this card, I can destroy the first monster you attack with!
BEN: Grrr! Fine! I set a card face-down and end my turn.
RASH: (No more mister nice guy!) It's my turn! *draws card* I activate Avenging the Fallen Gigabytes!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Wahoooo

RASH: Now you'll pay the price for smashing my monsters! By removing from play my Photo and Image, I can special summon Data Hero - ICT!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) 79234491

BEN: What is that?!
RASH: Data Hero - ICT gains attack points for each of my removed from play Program-type monsters. With 5 monsters totally deleted, ICT comes with an avenging attack of 2500 attack points!
RASH: You can push me around, make fun of me, or even steal my things, but never ever touch my friends! My friends come before everything else and I won't allow anyone to push them around!
JASMINE: (Rash... I'm sorry... I had no choice. If I didn't agree to Ben's deal, he'd hurt you really bad. I did this to keep you away from harm, and I know you're doing the same for me... I hope you can understand)
RASH: (I can hear you, Jas... thanks for trying to keep me safe)
JASMINE: (What? How can you hear me?)
RASH: (My guess is that spirit observers can hear each others' thoughts and know about their feelings. It must be a connection)
JASMINE: (But I've never been able to do it with Lewis or anyone else)
RASH: (Strange. There could be a weird connection between both of us)
JASMINE: (Maybe)
MATRIX KURIBOH: (The unbreakable bond!)
RASH: (Huh?!)
MATRIX KURIBOH: (When two spirit observers have the intention of protecting each other no matter what, they can hear themselves talk and think. It also shows a strong relationship between both observers)
RASH: (Wow! This is incredible! We can discuss battle plans without having anyone hear!)
JASMINE: (Or express feelings to one another without having anyone hear...)
MATRIX KURIBOH: (Correct, but those observers' spirits can still hear time.)
RASH: (Doesn't matter! We still need you guys to hear our plans too)
JASMINE: (Now go and win this duel, Rash!)
RASH: I sure will!
BEN: Sure will what?!
RASH: Eh... kick your butt!
BEN: Let's see you try doing that!
RASH: Data Hero - ICT! Direct attack!
*Data Hero - ICT's right fist embers more strongly, then ICT punches Ben*
BEN: AAAH!
*Ben's LP = 4000 - 2500 = 1500*
RASH: I set another card and end my turn.
BEN: You'll pay for that! It's my move! *draws card* I activate Double Summon! Now I can summon twice during this turn. I summon Gladiator Beast Bestiari and Gladiator Beast Andal.
*Gladiator Beast Bestiari and Gladiator Beast Andal both appear*
BEN: Now, it's time for a tag fusion!
RASH: Tag fusion?
BEN: By returning Bestiari and Andal to the deck, I can summon from my extra deck, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus!
*Gladiator Beast Bestiari and Gladiator Beast Andal swoop down into a vortex, then Gladiator Beast Gyzarus appears, which raises it's feathers high, forming two tornados. One destroys Data Hero - ITC while the the other destroys Rash' face down card*
RASH: AARGH! How?
BEN: See here! When Gyzaros is summoned I can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. Gyzaros! Direct attack!
*Gyzaros froms another tornado, which hits Rash*
*Rash's LP = 2800 - 2400 = 400*
RASH: ARGH!
BEN: Your move.
RASH: It's my move *draws card*.
BEN: Is that how you'll keep dueling, you color blind rascal?
RASH: What?!
BEN: I know you're color blind, fink! You can't hide your little secret anymore! Feel the pain of having everyone know your well kept secret!
*Rash looks back at the audience. He finds surprised looks on all their faces*
BEN: Do you feel it?
RASH: No.
RASH: I can't be ashamed of who I am, ever! We are all different, Ben! I know why you can't understand, but what's inside me is telling me to be quiet about it!
BEN: You!
RASH: I know that if it wasn't for him, I would still be able to see, but the past is the past. I have to look towards the future. My will, my destiny, right now, is to put your wrath to an end!
BEN: Why you...
RASH: This is it! I activate Synchro of the Stars!!!

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Createcardphpq

RASH: Did you forget that I discarded 5 cards to the graveyard a while ago?
BEN: No! It can't be!
RASH: That's right! Synchro of the Stars allows me to Synchro summon from the graveyard. By sending Data Hero - MP3, WAV and OGG into outer space, I can Synchro summon Data Hero - Audio!
*Data Hero - Audio appears. Stands like Elemental Hero Terra Firma with lightning thundering down, his Sonic Gun in his right hand*

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes) Audiosw

RASH: Audio! Attack Gladiator Beast Gyzarus! Sonic Gun!
*Audio aims his gun at Gyzarus and fires, where Gyzarus shoots another tornado at Audio. A huge explosion causes both monsters to be destroyed
BEN: What did you just do?! They had the same attack points!
RASH: I understand, but here's a hint. When Audio destroys a non-Program monster by battle, you take damage equal to the monster's attack points!
*Data Hero - Audio's ghost appears, then fires at Ben using it's sonic gun*
*Ben's LP = 1500 - 2400 = 0*
BEN: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!
RASH: Alright!
*The crowd starts cheering for Rash*
JASMINE: Go, Rash!
X-SABER PASSIUL: In my opinion, I still think he's a bunch of coconuts mashed with bananas, and then served as a Coconana sundae, but I have to admit, that was one epic duel!
ERIC: Be quiet, Passiul!
LEWIS: Eric? What are you doing here?
ERIC: Shhhh! I came to watch Rash duel, but I had to sneak in through school security to do that.
LEWIS: How will you get out then?
ERIC: Same way I got in.
LEWIS: I guess it's alright, but be careful!
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: It seems that the duel is over. Rash is the winner!
RASH: Woo-hoo!
CHANCELLOR CHEETAH: As for you, Ben. For making fun of a student, you will attend an entire week of detention with Professor Atetsu Crowler.
BEN: Aw, man!

AREA: Duel Academy (Domino City)(school entrance)

*Outside the school, Rash and Jasmine are walking together*
RASH: So, what exactly did Ben want to do to me?
JASMINE: He wanted to get rid of your deck.
RASH: What?!
JASMINE: That's what he told me.
RASH: I guess he feels pretty lonely without having someone by his side.
JASMINE: I guess so...
RASH: Do you think he'll find someone later on.
JASMINE: Hey! Everyone does, Rash!
RASH: I guess you're right!
JASMINE: By the way, I'm sorry for what happened on your birthday, Rash.
RASH: It's ok. Things happen, right?
JASMINE: Thanks, Rash. I need to go check up on John. He still seems to be pretty ill.
RASH: I'm coming with you!
JASMINE: What?
RASH: I can never leave a friend behind, Jas. John's a good friend, and I can never let him down.
JASMINE: Rash, I don't know what to say.
RASH: It's alright. Shall we go?
*Rash and Jasmine head on to the hospital*

AREA: Hospital (entrance)

*Rash and Jasmine are seen entering the hospital. Meanwhile, a UFO is found hovering in the sky, flying closer to the hospital*

...to be continued...

~ Kimo Force
Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! SH (Spirit Heroes)
Page 1 of 1