Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)

Go down 
+9
Breakaway
Sin Dragon
Unforgiven Pretender
Grace
Johan
kneil_20
Aster Phoenix
FullMetalAlchemist
Devilman501
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Number of posts : 128

Miscellaneous
DC: 150

Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty
PostSubject: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 17:56

~ Introduction ~

I've got a large amount of experience building decks. People I know can probably vouch for me, and I've played the real game since it's North American release. I know a handful about rulings and functions, and I can really fix up a beautiful deck for you, as long as you ask.

~ Deck Restrictions ~

I have restrictions, though... I will make you ANY deck no matter how crazy (since you're paying for it), but I will not build brainlessly simplistic decks like these:

DAD Deck - Demise OTK Deck - Dark Gaia OTK Deck - Burn Deck - Exodia Deck - Six Samurai Deck

Unless it's a VERY rare deck type of the above I've yet to hear then I'll build it, and I'll try my best to make it as effective as possible, but I won't guarantee that I'll build you a deck if it's far too simplistic to build, unless you have a rad idea to mix in with it.

~ Order Varieties/Costs ~

Structure Deck - 150 DC
Don't misinterpret, this means I will build you the structure of the type of deck you want. If you ask for a deck, I'll put in all of the stuff a basic deck like it needs, and it should be functional to some extent, but the point of this is to make a basic structure of a deck and give it to you to build so it adapts to your playstyle. Like a sort of starter kit that's up to you on how you mix and match it.

Devilish STRUCTURE Deck - 350 DC
This deck I will put full attempt into building. I will make the deck you demand, and add anything I would have added if it was my own. I will build it to my best extent and tweak it how I see fit until it's refined enough to really use in duels effectively. Obviously a big part of dueling is skill, but decks are also important, and I have a load of experience with building decks.

Total Deck Fix and Examination - 50 DC
I examine your deck and fix it up completely and make thorough suggestions. This process can be a bit long term given that the price is per deck, and not per person, but I will put a chunk of my time into helping you improve your deck substantially.

Any form of way I can prove I am a good deckbuilder... Well I have three KCVDS accounts with a large collection of decks, and obviously that may just say I build a lot of decks, but might not know how to build them, but for the people that know me, then they can tell you that you can trust me to make a good deck.

~ Service Feedback ~

I guess if you know me and hop by this topic, put in a word (good or bad) about me in this topic and I'll put it here for anyone that may want to read it.

Commentary regarding my deckbuilding/assistance:

~ Aster Pheonix - Administrator ~
This is a good deck shop. Most of the decks are available. Great customer service, If you call it that, and he takes his time and even tests it with you. Good deck seller. But he has his own style when he makes decks. He doesn't make it the way you'd expect. Overall, nice shop.

~Aster Phoenix

~ Unforgiven Pretender - Ra Yellow ~
Devilman just fixed two of my decks, walking me through on hamachi.
It worked really well, and he is like.. very good at it.

He knows like, every card in KCVDS, and made my deck the best for the theme it had.
I would really recommend him, it is really worth the DC

Also he teached me a lot about tactics I could use with the deck, and tested the new deck with me.
When you make mistakes while testing that deck, he poits you at it, and says how to improve that.
It was really usefull, and well worth the price!

Last edited by Devilman501 on 2009-12-28, 12:31; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://scholarsacademy.forumotion.com/index.htm
FullMetalAlchemist
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Number of posts : 1859

Miscellaneous
DC: 780

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 18:53

Hmm, well just a suggestion. Maybe you should duel somebody with one of your decks to show them that it's good? That way, you can prove it.
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:02

I don't mind dueling somebody. If you need confirmation, I'm open for a duel.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:07

K. You wanna duel right now?
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:09

I guess so. What hamachi can I find you in?
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:11

Hmm. Try LDNE / LDNA or LDA Duels.
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:36

You haven't seen any of my decks, bro. Second of all, oddly enough I'm a fairly experienced TCG player. I'd prefer you don't say something as stupid as "I've seen your decks they make me want to cry" when you've never seen any of my decks.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:48

Alright, Devil. Let's test your deck making skills Razz. There are a few decks that I've been trying to find someone to make for a while. A few are new and a few I already have but want to compare. Please make them all using KCVDS-available cards, as that is the system I will be using them on. Sorry, I'm buying so many Razz. I'm on some sort of shopping spree, and I appreciate the deck-builder's work. Razz. I occasionally throw in a little bonus DC :O. Don't tell Ace =]]

1x Destiny Hero - Devilish STRUCTURE deck - 350 DC
1x General Dragon Deck - Devilish STRUCTURE deck - 350 DC
1x Perfect Circle - Devilish STRUCTURE deck - 350 DC
1x Water Deck - Devlish STRUCTURE deck - 350 DC

And IF KCVDS has the cards to support this deck:
1x Virus Control Deck - Devlish STRUCTURE deck - 350 DC

Well, take your time as I'm not in a rush for any. You can send them one at a time or whatever you want to do. Well, Have fun!

P.S. Looks like Jaden has competition now! I'm supporting both deck shops. Not picking sides yet. =] Getting competitive now. Razz

Last edited by Aster Phoenix on 2009-06-01, 22:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kneil_20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
kneil_20

Male

Number of posts : 701

Miscellaneous
DC: 1985

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:49

What If i give you my deck and you didnt fix it that great will you still get my dc credits
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 19:52

Yes, actually he will. Although, like a lawyer, some way or another, all deck builders must pledge to try their best when fixing another's deck if they have that in their shop. That's why you listen for the feedback. Razz

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
kneil_20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
kneil_20

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 20:00

SO In short when I ask him to fix my deck he will automatically get my dc credits
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 20:06

No. After he's done, THEN you will receive. And you confirm that he did in fact fix your deck.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
kneil_20
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
kneil_20

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 20:10

Oh ok thanks for the info aster
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 20:12

No problem. Anytime.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 20:38

I wouldn't do something like that. But you can say the same thing for building decks. Saying I don't put time into a deck. I don't back down on my work, I'll get to work on those decks.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 20:40

Alright, thanks. Razz Haha. Take your time. I did the same to JY1, and he' still working on them. :O

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-01, 23:25

Finished up the first three decks for Aster. Working on the Water deck and Virus deck. EDIT: Finished the last two decks. That was real hell there. It was really tough making all those decks so quickly, and luckily, through testing Aster liked them all. I'm mostly proud of myself because that was an incredible feat I just took on. Wooh!
Back to top Go down
Johan
Administrator
Administrator
Johan

Female

Number of posts : 212

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 04:00

It's good to see an organized shop around. And no, I'm not buying anything. If you don't know me, then I'd rather build my deck myself and if needed, with my tweaks. But what I wanted tl say is to keep your shop like that, and it will work greatly, just try to find some time. It would be good to limit a user. Like, 2 decks only per week but that's your choice.
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 09:57

I'll try to work according to how I can fit it into my schedule, and yesterday I had the whole night free, so the five decks request was something I didn't mind.

And I DO know you to some extent. You are very well known around BC for being a stellar duelist, and I'd wager most of the well-known BC duelists make their own decks. Thank you though for the compliment, I'll keep at it how I can.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 20:26

Ah. Well, since you wanted some feedback...

This is a good deck shop. Most of the decks are available. Great customer service, Razz If you call it that, and he takes his time and even tests it with you. Good deck seller. But he has his own style when he makes decks. He doesn't make it the way you'd expect. Razz Overall, nice shop.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 20:35

Why not join the praising bandwagon? ^.^

Great work! It's a very organized deck shop, well, I'm not here to buy anything either, like Johan, I like to build my own decks too, but I don't mind getting advice, but partially because I'm broke when it comes to DC. T_T LOL.

Keep up the great work, I see you've already gotten started! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 20:38

Lol. I buy equally from most deck shops for a few reasons. One, I want to be fair. Razz Two, I want to see the different styles of deck builders these days. And three, I sometimes use them to compare to mine.

But for the most part I make my own decks. I don't really use any of the decks I buy for competitive dueling, but just for fun. Razz.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 20:40

Blablahblahblah O.o

Haha, very funny, who edited my post? I wouldn't say something stupid like that. XD

Who would you expect? Who wouldn't you expect? Lol

I may give devilman my decks to take a look at, I bet you can all guess what I base all my decks on! Go on! Guess! ^^

Better stop spamming here, I may get devilman mad... >.>

Last edited by Grace on 2009-06-02, 20:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 20:53

Anyways, er.. Fairies? Counter Fairies? O.o

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Devilman501
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Rare Hunter/Deck Builder
Devilman501

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty2009-06-02, 21:27

I'd suppose female monsters.

Also, I guess I SHOULDN'T mind an Administrator "spamming", Grace... Considering it's fairly easy to get myself banned. Razz

Anyhow, I'll make a basic structure Destiny Hero Dreadmaster deck for Aster in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)   Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss) Empty

Back to top Go down

Devilman's Devilized Deck Shop (Reopened like a bawss)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next