Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Colorful History of Light Duel Academy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

Colorful History of Light Duel Academy Empty
PostSubject: Colorful History of Light Duel Academy   Colorful History of Light Duel Academy Empty2009-03-23, 16:23

LDA was made by me, Ace, a former active moderator of Duel Kings Academy.
Light Duel Academy was created on February 14th, also known as Valentine's Day.
I have created a logo, do what you wish with it, resizing it might help as well.
Colorful History of Light Duel Academy 4j9kx5
This logo is a symbol of peace, tranquility, and the birth of Light Duel Academy. The flowers, they live, they surround a heart with love. ('m being poetic and stuff right now so don't ruin me.)

Anyway, I'll tell you all a story. Of how Duel Kings came to be as active as it has, and how my history as come to be.

My name is Ace, otherwise known as Asif Mahmud on Battle City and KCVDS. I am no stranger to KCVDS as I've been here longer than one of DK's creators!
More or less, after a popular, ''lacking'' card game system called GKO or Game King Online was shut down, for no apparent reason unless they were hit by copyright infringement by YGO for making a 3D simulation of the game.

Later, I had tried to find another game to play and I found KCVDS. The day I registered, is March 25th, 2008. That is the day when LDA will open to the public. I have faith in this academy and that faith will keep me active, just like the faith that kept DK active for months and months to come.

DK was formerly a very ugly academy (no offense), but I found it as a home away from home. I also posted in DK in excess, if you want to know how much look at Aster right now, except there are about 4 times more posts than that.

Here's DK: http://duelkings.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Currently I am the third top poster due to a ban, I'll cover that later.

I had learned Graphic Design during half of my life at DK. That, was after JadenYuki1 did. Jaden, was a friend of mine in the past, although now he's just an idiot to society. Eg. He says that he's more active than me although he goes on 1 hour a day or less, as well as he was missing someone to talk to. Eg. He's a bit of a whiny pest.

While I was in DK, I had helped them graphically. If you can see the academy banners, that is my current work. Some lack in attributes of beauty, some are excellent otherwise.

My time at DK was severly thrashed, more or less because of a new administrator.

First, I was at DK for over half a year as moderator, being demoted twice from administrator position because of ''JadenYuki1's whining'' as to why he didn't get promoted. The first time I got promoted, he whined for two days straight as to how he would leave DK, etc.

More or less, the new administrator had the name: Tsurin. Some of you might know him although he made my life useless.

'"He apparently demoted me from my mod position for joking around in DK meetings''

Then, he got a report from !@#$% << (Correct name is still censored on the list )who was accusing me of spreading his personal information to the public. Rest assured though that all I had done was say his name in a Hamachi chat room at midnight, nothing severe. After that Tsurin banned me for an uinknown time.

That, is when I had my heart broken. No one had defended me, no one had understood me.

So I'd have created LDA by now more or less because I needed a new heart, a new history, a new legacy. LDA was created on the day who's symbol is a heart, a day that marks an academy's birth, an important day as well.

I am Ace, I have created Light Duel Academy on February 14th, and I will offically open it to the public on, March 24th, 2009.

Ace ~> 3/ 23 / 09
My birth on BC: 2008-05-24
LDA will open two months before my birth Smile
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com

Colorful History of Light Duel Academy
Page 1 of 1