Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Levail
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Levail

Male

Number of posts : 4

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

Some Cards Empty
PostSubject: Some Cards   Some Cards Empty2009-06-11, 11:30

I made these a while back but I figured why not post them. They're basicly cards based on the 5th season of Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Some Cards 266267
Effect:
During your Stand By Phase put 1 Name Counter on this card (max. 4). By Tributing this card with 4 Name Counters on it, Special Summon 1 "Five Thousand Years - Atem" from your hand or Deck. When "Five Thousand Years -Mahad" or "Five Thousand Years - Mana" are selected as an attack target, you can change the attack to this card.

Some Cards 266267u
Effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Five Thousand Years - Nameless Pharoh". If this card is successfully Summoned, destroy 1 card on the Field. When "Five Thousand Years - Mahad" or "Five Thousand Years - Mana" are selected as an attack target, you can change the attack target to this card. If you control 1 "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" on your side of the Field, by Tributing this card and "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" you can Special Summon 1 "Dragon Master Knight" from your Fusion Deck, ignoring summoning conditions.

Some Cards 266267g
Effect:
This card can be Special Summoned if there are 1 or more monsters in your Graveyard with "Five Thousand Years" in it's name. If you use this effect you cannot Summon any other monsters this turn. When "Five Thousand Years - Namless Pharoh", "Five Thousand Years - Atem" or "Five Thousand Years - Mana" are selected as an attack target, you can change the attack to this card.

Some Cards 266267
Effect:
Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every "Five Thousand Year - Mahad" In either players Graveyard. If "Five Thousand Year - Nameless Pharoh", "Five Thousand Year - Atem" or "Five Thousand Year - Mahad" are selected as an attack target, you can change the attack to this card.

Some Cards 266267x
Effect:
During your Stand By Phase add 1 "Zorc" Counter to this card (max. 10). You can tribute this card with 10 "Zorc" Counters to Special Summon 1 "Zorc Necrophades" from your hand.

Some Cards 266267v
This card cannont be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannont be Special Summoned, except by the effect of "Five Thousand Years - Bakura". Negate all Spell, Trap or Monster effects that target this card. This card can only be destroyed by a LIGHT attribute monster.
Back to top Go down
wiro_sableng
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
wiro_sableng

Male

Number of posts : 223

Miscellaneous
DC: 2650

Some Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cards   Some Cards Empty2009-06-19, 15:16

wow nice cards, I like Zorc Necrophades because its eff and has awesome ATK and DEF
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Some Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cards   Some Cards Empty2009-06-19, 15:37

Wow. Nice job on these. They have effects that sorta applied on the show too. Like how Atem wants to protect them. xD

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

Some Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cards   Some Cards Empty2009-09-08, 22:42