Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aster Phoenix's Office

Go down 
+14
darkness evil
solbro4
Ace
Unforgiven Pretender
Itachi The Prodigy
Lord
Johan
Shadow The Hedgehog
mortalx900
kneil_20
Grace
FullMetalAlchemist
Kikyo Maaka
Aster Phoenix
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-05-26, 02:20

Lol. It does to me. And thanks.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Johan
Administrator
Administrator
Johan

Female

Number of posts : 212

Miscellaneous
DC: 500

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-05-26, 07:15

I'm not sure who shall congratulate who but well, congratulations for becoming an admin.
Back to top Go down
Lord
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Lord

Male

Number of posts : 57

Miscellaneous
DC: 590

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-05-26, 14:54

I haven't much to say, bla bla, nice office Wink
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-05-26, 18:31

Lol, thanks for the congratz, Johan. Razz And thanks for the comment Lord. xD Although it is pretty concise

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 19:20

Can't believe I've never congratulated you Aster. xP

I'm not gonna. Razz

Hehe.

Ever since you've came to LDA, all you have been doing is going up and up and up! You can't get any higher! Very Happy Just do what you do best, you're a great Admin! Very Happy

Not as good as me though. ^^

*steals computer*
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-02, 20:20

Haha. Lol. Thanks, Grace. Course you're better. But not for long. :DD Lol. j/k Razz

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Itachi The Prodigy
Legend
Legend
Itachi The Prodigy

Male

Number of posts : 290

Miscellaneous
DC: 10229

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-28, 04:07

i have a rather urgent and serious problem Aster Phoenix i have been given a level 1/3 warning level for what reason remains oblivious to me, I am given to reason to why I am awarded this warning, this type of poor Administrator behaviour or should i say even judgement . . . is extremely poor with regard to the reason why am I not aware of the explanation of this gruesome scenario. I demand a explanation to this Admin and an intelligent answer and feedback.

Shadow,
Ra yellow dorm
Back to top Go down
http://www.inthemakinglol.com
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-28, 23:21

First of all, there is no function on forumotion that allows an automated message sent to you when you get your warning bar raised, so don't blame the admin/moderator. He/she was just doing his/her job. If you haven't noticed, next to each post is a report button. If you did something such as spam/break a rule, a member could have reported your post, and if it was legitimate, they would have gotten DC. The DC part was added to motivate people to report these kind of things. Here's the link to the report stuffs: https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com/news-announcements-f35/report-system-t553.htm . Usually, you would have to be reported more than once to get your warning bar raised. Let me look it up real quick...

Well, the post was deleted, but the report was there. The reasons included "spam" and "double posting". Spam would include one word posts or posts completely irrelevent to the topic in discussion. Double posting is simply posting twice in a row. For these reasons, you've been reported, report was legitified by a Moderator, and your warning bar was raised once.
I've already sent a message to the Moderator/Admin who's deleting the posts and requested that he/she make a copy of any of the posts that get deleted, so we'll have a copy of the exact post next time.

Also, in the future, it'd be better if you just nicely asked for why your warning bar was raised, since it's not our fault that forumotion doesn't include this feature. Just ask one of the moderators/admins and we'll give you the reason.

Well, I hope I've answered your question. Hope all of this made sense, as with my chickenpox and fever at the same time, I'm feeling a bit dizzy and can't completely get everything right.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Itachi The Prodigy
Legend
Legend
Itachi The Prodigy

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 01:53

okay then thanks Aster i guess . . . hope u get well. This helps so does my bar thingy go down? and im asking that the report post be placed so i can see my so called crime . . . Asif should here about this, anyway . . . if what u said is true it clearly means that Admins and moderators alike need to work on better and more responsible administrative skills, a mean comon dont POW!!! 1/3 warning bar, give me a warning, if the be bar is administered to punish,just warn people before, b/c something such as a double post could easily be a mistake or a technical problem common people use ure brains and not ure kidneys . . . hmm we might need admins and moderators who are more mature . . . and Aster i definately dont mean u, u smart kid u use ure brain not ure kidney...
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Unforgiven Pretender

Male

Number of posts : 450

Miscellaneous
DC: 2770

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 03:14

Right, with your permission Aster, I can explain him what he did wrong.
That is, because I was the person who reported your post.

In the topic of 'who is the oldest guy here' (I believe it was this topic) you had one post with only one smiley in it:
lol!

And well; at the same time it was a double post, so I reported it as 'spam' and 'double post'

And for that easy to mistake stuff, you could edit your second post, and say please delete this post.

And I'm also really sure they use their brain very well.
So don't pick on the Admins/Mods, you didn't keep yourself to the rules, not them.

For the 'mature' part, they seem a lot more mature to me than many users of this forum, if you don't like it, then don't come here.

UP
Back to top Go down
Itachi The Prodigy
Legend
Legend
Itachi The Prodigy

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 04:21

wow thanks a lot my friend
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 04:29

No problem. The warning bars get reset every 2 months anyways. And it gets harder and harder to get a warning each time. So the second warning won't be something as simple as spam, unless it's excessive. xD

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Itachi The Prodigy
Legend
Legend
Itachi The Prodigy

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 04:36

LOL i was being sarcastic Aster but coomon he could atleast warn me only a lowlife would do that for Dc dont u think and punishement for 1 accidental double post that wont any1 soul be realistic ppl dont be losers and tchhh .... pretender to think of u as a friend ore even kool . . .WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND =D I love the Quran xD
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 17:07

Lol, thanks, UP.
Lonewolf, that's just for the first warning. The first warning is simply a warning. You won't get any punishment. It just tells you not to do it again. The second warning will have to be something more seroius, so you won't get marked three and get banned for 3 spams or 3 double posts. It'd have to be something a bit more seirous.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 18:18

Please remember not to discuss religion here on LDA, I don't know if Ace put that in the rules or not, but it could be offensive to some.

Also Lonewolf, try not to have an attitude next time if you have a problem with an Admin or Moderator, PM them, keep drama out of the forum.

Sorry, just had to put that in there.
Back to top Go down
Itachi The Prodigy
Legend
Legend
Itachi The Prodigy

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 19:10

I had no attitude Girl I just wrote a formal letter expressing my views anyways ill keep that in my mind
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 19:16

Hey that's a nice formal expression saying we don't have kidneys.

Eh, anyway, try to not offend anyone, we're still trying to keep the "Light" in Light DA.
Mods n' Admins: You're an idiot. - Guess Who
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-06-29, 20:58

Lol you mean who said that? I'm putting my money on Johan. ^^ Lol.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
solbro4
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
solbro4

Male

Number of posts : 66

Miscellaneous
DC: 1625

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 03:25

hey aster u recently stated in a post that our dorms can host small tourny if the leader of the dorm does it, now im in Ra yellow and our leader has been inactive for a while is there a way a temp leader can be appointed just until he returns just wondering
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 03:32

Hm. That's a good idea. I'll think of someone tomorrow, perhaps. I'm going to be at a dinner, but I'll be on before that. I'll consider a few active people. War2142 and Unforgiven Pretender probably would have been my first choices, but they've been promoted to Obelisk. I'll have to find someone else. Thanks for the suggestion.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
darkness evil
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
darkness evil

Number of posts : 184

Miscellaneous
DC: 1630

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 03:52

id like to be ra dorm leader until FMA comes back xD
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 12:59

xD. I'm going to check out the list of them. If war2142/UP was here, they'd be on top. But you're among the top right now. Got to check if there's anyone else a bit "more" qualified. xD

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
darkness evil
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
darkness evil

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 13:06

well im sorta active im an admin in Speed world and the new DK royal gaurd so i have some experiance and im a good person lol i never insult even if i was insulted xD here is some of my info
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 13:20

Hm.. Well, that's exactly one of the things holding you back. You're in so many; you may not have the time to deal with as many things here. ^^

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
darkness evil
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
darkness evil

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty2009-07-02, 13:52

lol well the first academy i check when i get online but its still ur call lol
thx for thinking of me xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aster Phoenix's Office   Aster Phoenix's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aster Phoenix's Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next