Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects Empty
PostSubject: Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects   Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects Empty2009-06-12, 17:14

..Well here is my first article, I don't have much experience on this, but I've read some articles out there so I decided to make one about this card:

Name: Pinch Hopper
Card type: Monster
Type: Insect/Effect
Atribute: Earth
Level: 4
ATK/DEF: 1000/1200
Description: When this card on your side of the field is sent to your Graveyard Special Summon 1 Insect-Type Monster from your hand.

First of all this card is easy to get: there is not limitation on it, so you can have 3 in your deck, and due to it's low ATK it can be special summoned by the effect of Howling Insect and Giant Rat. You can also get it in your hand with the effect of Sangan and Gokipon.

Now let's move on to the effect: it can special summon an insect on your hand, there's no ATK or Level limit, so any insect can be special summoned as long as it has no summoning condition (like Doom Dozer.) Also the effect is activated when it's sent to the graveyard, so unless your oponent has a D.D. deck you can activate it easly in many ways:

-Destroyed by battle: This is the must ovius one, when your opponent atacks your Pinch Hopper you can get a strong monster that will surely stop the battle phase.

-Destroyed by your oponent's effect: No matter how your oponent destroys your Pinch Hopper, you will allways get the effect.

-Tribute Summon: you can use your Pinch Hopper for a tribute summon so you will get a LV 5 or 6 monster and an insect-type that was special summoned by it's effect.

-Insect Imitation: By tributing your Pinch Hopper with Insect Imitation you will get a LV 5 monster from your deck and you get to special summon annother monster from your hand.

-Torrential Tribute: Just normal summon your Pinch Hopper and activate Torrential Tribute, it will destroy all monsters on the field but you will get Pinch Hopper's effect, so the only monster on the field will be the special summoned monster and you oponent will be open for a direct atack.

-And any other card that requires a tribute or destroys monsters on the field.

That's not everything: When your oponent activates an effect from a monster like: Levia-Dragon Daedalus or Demise King of the Armageddon your will not be opened for a direct atack, and if you have an insect stronguer than those your oponent won't be able to atack.

Well that's all for this article, I hope you like it, this is my first article so be nice on me.

Last edited by aj6666 on 2009-06-13, 21:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
ElenFNX

Female

Number of posts : 647

Miscellaneous
DC: 550

PostSubject: Re: Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects   Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects Empty2009-06-13, 16:58

Great article, but i think it won't have a chance against my Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus xD
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects   Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects Empty2009-06-18, 15:49

Lol. Nice job aj. Didn't think you'd be interested in doing this. Razz Then again, it was an insect article. xD

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
wiro_sableng
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
wiro_sableng

Male

Number of posts : 223

Miscellaneous
DC: 2650

PostSubject: Re: Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects   Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects Empty2009-06-19, 06:35

That is a very good card, I put 3 copy of it in my insect deck, so I can summon high level insect easyly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects   Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: YGO TCG Information :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Articles-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects I_vote_lcap59%Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects I_vote_lcap32%Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects I_vote_lcap9%Pinch Hopper - The Base of All Insects I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar