Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!

Go down 
+2
aj6666
serval
6 posters
AuthorMessage
serval

Number of posts : 6

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty
PostSubject: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-06-17, 17:10

Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Zombiedeck
It's a normal Zombie Deck. But for they, they don't know how it work. Goblin Zombie searches Goblin Zombie and this searches than a Zombie Master. DAD is the very good Gamebreaker. Necro Gardna I discard with cards like Zombie Master or Lightning Vortex and it gives me protection. Card Trooper mills cards and brings a bit speed. Prometheus removes darkcards, because DAD can only summon when exact 3 Darks are in the Grave. And it's a very good finisher. Card of the Safe Return is now on 1 limited! Sad .. it's a good card, it brings very much speed with the specialsummons of the zombies! Call of the Mummy is very good, too! If you don't have monsters on your side of the field, you can summon EVERY zombie you want from your hand. That makes, you can specialsummon Il Blud, normalsummon it, because its a gemini and than activate it's effect to return other Cards like Zombie Master to specialsummon more monsters! This Deck is very flexible. Summon Zombie Master, discard Il Blud, special summon another zombie card, activate Book of Life, reborn Il Blud, his effect activates and u can summon a zombie card. You do this combo only with 3 cards! Btw, when u have 3x Zombie Master on your Hand, you can summon all in one round. Makes very much fun, to play this deck. ^^"

The sidedeck is for the biggest problems of the deck. Skilldrain, Macrocosmos and Burner. Skilldrain and Macrocosmos makes the deck useless, so I have 3 copies of Dust Tornado supported with Heavy Storm and the other sidedeckcard Mystical Space Typhoon. For the Burner I use 3 copies of Des Wombat. With the high speed of the zombies I don't need more ressources. The 3 Kinetic Soldiers are for very many Deck Types. In first line for samurais. Sakuretsu Armors are for other aggressive decks, because the zombie deck hasn't much defensive. Mind Crush is flexible usefull. Gadgets, Stratos, ROTA and much more!

Why 3x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in fusionsdeck? Because with brain controll i can steal a machine monster from my oppenent and combinate it with the Cyber Dragon from my oppenent, if he have. I don't need Poly and I can use my oppenents Cyber Dragon, too! .. Btw, i can steal Cyber Dragon and combinate with an other Machine Monster..same in green! ^^"

Anyone rates? : D

serval
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-06-17, 22:07

..I'm not sure you should have DAD in there, mix decks are not that good if your grave exeds 3 dark monsters you will hadly set it since you only have 1 necro gardna..maybe if you had soul release it would be more suitable.
Back to top Go down
yuseifudo33
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
yuseifudo33

Male

Number of posts : 697

Miscellaneous
DC: 6525

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-06-17, 22:12

try one dark creator
and 2 solemns or dark bridge
Back to top Go down
serval

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-06-18, 06:13

aj6666 wrote:
..I'm not sure you should have DAD in there, mix decks are not that good if your grave exeds 3 dark monsters you will hadly set it since you only have 1 necro gardna..maybe if you had soul release it would be more suitable.

DAD is too good to not play! At the Starthand he cames very, very good and the match is to 85% over. DAD is only a support, the deck isn't builded around him. Prometheus helps him a little to have exact 3 darks in grave. And If he is deathdraw, I discard him with Zombie Master/Lightning Vortex. Only did good experience with him. ^^" But thanks for rate. ;o

yuseifudo33 wrote:
try one dark creator
and 2 solemns or dark bridge

3x Solemn or no one. And I don't need Solemns, because I don't have Keycards my oppenent can destroy. ^^" Dark Creator..hmm.. in my opinion a deathdraw card and needs much dark in grave. With the special summons of the zombies I don't have much cards in the grave. Il Blud, Zombie Master and Book of Life does the Job of specialsummon good enough. =) But thank you.
Back to top Go down
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-06-18, 13:47

your right dont listen to either of them....its a good build but theres 2 unnecessary cards.

Prometheus and call of the mummy

replace pro with MST and call of the mummy with tree born frog.

Pro is not needed cause u run zombies! they are versatile you can manipulate zombiemaster, book of life, and necro to get 3.
And you dont want to remove your zombies big no no.

I know you are trying to be agressive but running call of the mummy is just a "combo card" it slows down the deck and is not versatile what so ever.

Everything else is great....a nice build
Back to top Go down
serval

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-06-18, 15:39

Thank you. =)

I test it without Prome.. let see how it work. ^^" But Prometheus comes only for a finish or when I want to summon DAD.. but a Test it is worth.

What instead for Call of the Mummy? Have no ideas and it was only a fillercard (a very good fillercard!).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-07-02, 12:30

Very nice deck, But I agree with Omega 6. Take his advise.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-07-02, 18:19

Huh. Since when were Guests allowed to write? Did someone get a deleted account/

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty2009-07-04, 14:01

Good Deck.
lol i think it's a way to post if you're guest...
just type "guest" on login and guest for password... i think...
.-. on my forum this works Razz
ok no i'm joking.
umm,anyway it's a good work,and yeah i agree with Omega.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!   Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK! Empty

Back to top Go down

Aggressive Zombie Beatdown / OTK!
Page 1 of 1