Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Duelist In Paris (An American In Paris: 3 Clips)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Number of posts : 174

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

A Duelist In Paris (An American In Paris: 3 Clips) Empty
PostSubject: A Duelist In Paris (An American In Paris: 3 Clips)   A Duelist In Paris (An American In Paris: 3 Clips) Empty2009-09-08, 01:28

Another Classical favorite I decided to play.
Picture this as you listen/watch this video (Just for fun ^_^): Zigfried decides to host a French Grand Championship Tournament to get back the revenge he wanted to inflict on Kaiba and Atem Zigfried considered him to have ruined his plans. A special invitation are sent to them (Kaiba and Atem) and they make haste to silence Zigfried once and for all. Although Kaiba is of course not too interested, Atem and friends (Yugi, Joey, Tea, Tristan, Duke, and Bakura) made themselves at home viewing the beautiful city of Paris. For a short time, they explore the city, but Atem tends to himself alone wandering about the town square. Then hours later Atem and friends meet up with Kaiba to participate the French Grand Championship which lasted for hours till midnight-- Atem and Kaiba so far defeated the duelists till the reach for the Semi-Finals. Zigfried ups the steaks by challenging both Kaiba and Atem to a two-on-two with his little brother Leon. The duels rages, Atem and Kaiba struggle to support one another as before in Battle City. In the end as Zigfried and Leon try to take advantage, Atem and Kaiba see the light of day and seized victory! Finally, Atem and Kaiba go their seperate ways and head for home.

Bone appetite! Very Happy

Clip 1

Clip 2

Clip 3 (The 1st few seconds are a repeat from the ending 2nd clip)

The song ends at 3:27 min. cuze there's some aftermath so don't pay any attention to the rest cuze it leads to another song.
Back to top Go down
http://turboduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

A Duelist In Paris (An American In Paris: 3 Clips)
Page 1 of 1