Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Was Your Day?

Go down 
+30
Easm
Vampire Lord
Jinzo
Suzaku Kururugi
Akiza Izinski
Duelingk
BradLionHeart
CatGirl
the final duelist
Evil_Sonak
Arlin
LtYami
RYU888
Unforgiven Pretender
yuseifudo33
Odion
Devilman501
JadenYuki1
Maximillion Pegasus
Aster Phoenix
FullMetalAlchemist
ElenFNX
Shadow The Hedgehog
mortalx900
Ichigo Bankai
Kikyo Maaka
aj6666
EJRtheBrave
Ace
Grace
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Unforgiven Pretender
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Unforgiven Pretender

Male

Number of posts : 450

Miscellaneous
DC: 2770

How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-06-25, 02:28

Grace wrote:
Nothing interesting, now my mom is teaching me how to cook, with all this free time I hate, lol, I still haven't started on my essay for AP... >.>

Oh well. Very Happy I'll eventually think of some random crap to throw on there. xP

Hmm...maybe more stuffs will happen, I'll edit if my life suddenly becomes interesting. Razz

Aargh, my mom does that too!
I hate cooking -.-

I have two days of school left, and then summer break, yay ^^

That was all I guess
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Number of posts : 2807

Miscellaneous
DC: 1150

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-06-25, 09:34

today was a good day for me i have go to a party
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-06-25, 11:58

._.

I just woke up, so my day's just started. I'm eating pizza right now though.

And yesterday... would have been better if I wasn't telling someone how much of a douche they'd been at one point.

So... nothing really big's happened ^^0 Maybe later something interesting will come up ._. Till then I'll just keep eating mah pizza ^^0
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-06-26, 22:34

Hmm...finished watching all the Bleach dubbed episodes, have to wait on Sunday for the next two to come out...halfway done with the 1st Bleach movie, went to the carnival for about an hour, since it ends tomorrow, and just sitting here watching all the coverage on Michael Jackson's death, so many tributes to him on like every single channel it's...strange I guess. but i think that's it. xP
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Number of posts : 1164

Miscellaneous
DC: 4105

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-06-26, 22:55

Well not much of a fun day today actually I did remember to pick up all my brothers but I've had lots of work to do for my online classes, I'm hungry and tired of doing homework but I only got 4 more days Monday-Thursday for summer school math, then I'll only have my 2 online classes but that wont be too bad. However I should start studying and preparing for the final for math Sad
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-06-27, 00:12

Well, yesterday, I had an oral french exam witch is verry important for my future, I think everything went good, exept that I took the teacher's pen without noticing at the begining...yeah I'm a kleptomaniac Razz

After that, I happened to see a good friend of mine and I stayed at his house for the rest of the day..and I just came back like an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-04, 19:12

Well, nothing really special happened, the tourney in BC began, and I am soo tired, I rarely duel, and having to duel 3 times was really tiring, lol. XD I only have 7 medals left! Lmao. XD But, the good thing is I edited my deck, so hopefully, little by little, I'll gain those medals back. ^.^

Allen wanted to bet ten medals. o.o No way!!! XD

But I'm having a lot of fun, so that's good. Very Happy Actually, I personally think the first one is the hardest network, lol, 3 admins, 3 exh members, 2 team splash members, yeah, not good for me. XD

Plus, I can't duel all of the easy people 'cause they're probably asleep when I'm awake. XD

Oh yeah, it's the 4th of July, woo hoo!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy But it's been raining for hours here. T_T Stop raining!!! >.<

Heh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-16, 18:27

Crappy day ever ;_;

1) I lose my Light deck
2) Now i have only Dark Magician of chaos.In my light deck was a Mirror Force ;_;
3) My Grandma died ._.
4) (Okay that's good) I got 500 Euros >Very Happy
5) And nothing else.
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-16, 18:44

Uh well...I dq'd myself out of the tournament Grace was in at 13 medals, Hamachi stunk.

Made a banner for the Exodia Unleashed event I guess. Oh and...watched several illegal cartoons.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Evil_Sonak
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Evil_Sonak

Male

Number of posts : 129

Miscellaneous
DC: 2280

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-18, 04:55

Smoked weed .. after Soccer match .. [Thats what I do every morning] !

and our bands concert is tonight .. ! I hope it will be good .. Pray for me :p !
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-18, 06:00

I'll pray xD

Epic day for me.
I found my Light deck and i found 50 euros in the floor. (It's a trap? xD)
I win the tennis champoinship,gaining 50 euros (100 for today xD) and yeah. Stop xD
Back to top Go down
the final duelist
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
the final duelist

Male

Number of posts : 133

Miscellaneous
DC: 2060

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-20, 12:03

well for the past few days ive only been able to duel noobs,
Back to top Go down
http://www.kaibacorporation.com/profile.php?id=140211
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-20, 15:03

today was a good day for me, because i had to go buy an ice cream Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil_Sonak
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Evil_Sonak

Male

Number of posts : 129

Miscellaneous
DC: 2280

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-07-21, 00:26

Having a Hangover I dont deserve .. ! Em' Not drinking again !! Todays so far been good for me .. Excpt that Hangove part .. ! I got Call from 8th best Law University in my country .. I have called for Counseling .. Studying so effing hard finally paid off ! ..

PS - I am not a Nerd !
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-08, 17:54

Real sad day today, though I'm trying my best to keep happy Hmm
Almost done with the HTML page, and it should be up tomorrow after a brief forum construction period.

Now I just wish that my senses didn't come true Hmm...
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
CatGirl
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
CatGirl

Female

Number of posts : 174

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-08, 19:32

Aww don't worry Ace, I'm sure you'll pull through fine. Basketball

Anyway, today's my 1st day back in homeschool (I thought I was going back last week? *Shrug* Stuff to do!). Read my Sparknotes book on Shakespear's Julius Ceasar and sorting out ALL of my worksheets of my U.S. History, World History, Math, and Science papers in binders. I just couldn't stand them being completely disorganized so it took me maybe 2 hours to sort them, make labels to mark 'em like "table of contents", and reshelf them (Yes, lots of school books out of place all over the place Hmm). I can't stand having stuff mixed all over creation.
Later in the evening, I've got to go shopping for 4 different birthdays days coming by the end of this week!! Ack!affraid lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://turboduelacademy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-08, 20:25

today i don't have a good day because i have 2 hours of french
Back to top Go down
BradLionHeart
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
BradLionHeart

Male

Number of posts : 18

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-09, 16:56

Today was great because i finally got my internetz back to full speed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-09, 16:57

Awesome Day Eva Very Happy

Meh got 13/15 in English Exam ._.

Apart that,Awesomeness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-09, 17:42

today was an exelent day because i don't have french
Back to top Go down
Duelingk
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Duelingk

Male

Number of posts : 194

Miscellaneous
DC: 725

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-11, 04:21

Yesterday was tiring and today looks just as bad. I had C++ Object oriented programming which is ALWAYS tiring. I have eye strain from looking at a computer all day and night and wont go to sleep till after 1 in the afternoon because I also have honors English to take in the morning. Ill sleep nearly the entire afternoon after crashing and then wake up to raid on wow for 4 hours then finally try and beat Resident Evil 5 on professional Difficulty (halfway done :d). Then ill probably end up drifting back to lda for a bit.
On the bright side two tiring days in a row will be rewarded with the weekend!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Duelingk101
Akiza Izinski
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Number of posts : 9

Miscellaneous
DC: 350

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-29, 23:22

Oh, wow i didn't even notice this. I ended up doing this in my dorm room. ^^ Well, school today was okay I guess. Nothing special. But KCVDS wasn't so great today. I dueled some other Slifer, who happened to not be extremely experienced at Yu-Gi=Oh, I guess. So for a results in the Luminous I ended up having to post:

This got pretty crazy. He got really angry at me for proving him wrong. The first duel was won by me, fair and square, and we enjoyed it. Once it got to round 2, it went down. We were both at 6,000 life points, when KCVDS froze. He claimed that he was in a good position and had a sure win, but I thought differently. At 6,000 life points, it's still anybody's game. He claims he had brain controls, sakuretsus, and enough to counter anything I threw his way. He claimed that he should win and that we should play the last round for the final duel for DC. I disagreed with him, and explained my reasoning on how there was no way he could determine absolute victory given the circumstances. He got angry then.

At that point, he stopped talking about victory. He decided to insult and flame my dueling deck and strategies. He tells me that I have such a simple strategy, and that it's too easy to play, when his method of bringing out his main monster was equally as simple. He then tells me that he only saw me play 3 monsters on both of the duels. Then, when I named about 80% of my monsters that he saw, he had nothing more to say about my deck.

Then, he moved right on to when I corrected him on his card ruling error. He claimed that he was right, and that because I had Skill Drain on the field, Lonefire Blossom's effect does not work. I told him why it worked, and I explained every part of the ruling. I told him Lonefire's written effect is divided into two parts. The first part is "You can tribute 1 face-up Plant-type monsters to". I told him this part of it was the card cost and the second part of it was "Special Summon 1 Plant-Type monster from your Deck", which is the effect part of it. I explained that Skill Drain only negates the effects of face-up monsters, not costs, therefore I am allowed to tribute Lonefire Blossom. Then the effect part of it resolves not until Lonefire Blossom hits the graveyard, thus free from the bind of Skill Drain, since Skill Drain only affects monsters face-up on the field. Even after I explained this several times very clearly, he still would not believe me. I even gave him a link to a TCG forum, with the question answered, yet he still doesn't believe me, even with 5 people answering the same way, simply because it's not an "official Yu-Gi-Oh" site. He just kept saying that it negates the effect and I can't tribute it cause its on the field. He also tells me that one person on the link I gave him sees it his way, and guess what? It's the person asking the question, which he failed to notice.

After that, he just decided to log out, since he couldn't say anymore. So, admins, please deal with this problem. I'm guessing I'd get the points for the first duel, but as for the rest of it, probably no, eh?

that. So, wasn't that fun.
Back to top Go down
mortalx900
Espada 4
Espada 4
mortalx900

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-09-30, 19:40

today it was a good day for my since I had
11,5/20 in French YAY Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
RYU888

Male

Number of posts : 104

Miscellaneous
DC: 50

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-10-08, 14:59

Today was a good day since i reserved my copy of Pokemon Heartgold but it won't be realeased in the US untill April.
Back to top Go down
Suzaku Kururugi
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

Male

Number of posts : 150

Miscellaneous
DC: 560

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty2009-10-08, 15:38

mine day was good i skip skool lol fun day today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Was Your Day?
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Spam Spot :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
How Was Your Day? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap59%How Was Your Day? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
How Was Your Day? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap32%How Was Your Day? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
How Was Your Day? - Page 6 I_vote_lcap9%How Was Your Day? - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar