Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Was Your Day?

Go down 
+30
Easm
Vampire Lord
Jinzo
Suzaku Kururugi
Akiza Izinski
Duelingk
BradLionHeart
CatGirl
the final duelist
Evil_Sonak
Arlin
LtYami
RYU888
Unforgiven Pretender
yuseifudo33
Odion
Devilman501
JadenYuki1
Maximillion Pegasus
Aster Phoenix
FullMetalAlchemist
ElenFNX
Shadow The Hedgehog
mortalx900
Ichigo Bankai
Kikyo Maaka
aj6666
EJRtheBrave
Ace
Grace
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Number of posts : 1164

Miscellaneous
DC: 4105

How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 01:14

Got involved in LDA awesome day don't you think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
Ra Dorm Leader/Alchemical Master
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Number of posts : 1859

Miscellaneous
DC: 780

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 01:16

Lol yeah great day.

Anyways, I have one more thing to add, and I thought I'd post it on the new page because I'm too lazy to click the other page.

I have the satisfaction of being the first to bann somebody and that it is known Razz (I banned Mortal for 4 days :DD)

Read about it in the Karma section lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 02:01

LOL. Mortal isn't going to be happy about this. :O Then again, you're going to be gone too. O.o

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
ElenFNX

Female

Number of posts : 647

Miscellaneous
DC: 550

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 11:36

good day, i didn't went to school lol!
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 20:56

Shadow not the right place to post it. Anyways.

My day was pretty good. I went to school same ol' stuff. P.E. Class sucked but I took a Schoolwide test and got a score that I consider good. So I'm satisfied.

Then, with that test I got to skip 1 whole period of core so that was awesome. I also watched another video in core class for the other two periods, so yeah.

I have to go to Band Practice again tonight, so I'll see how it goes.

There you have it. My day.xP
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 22:12

Great I finally beat Omega 8000-0 even though I couldn't beat him during my test =/ but oh well. I like Ra its not bad plus its amusing with metal and mortal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-27, 23:04

Kinda boring. XD It's summer vacation, I have nowhere to go, and the firvst thing I have to do is clean out the garage, clean out my dad's car, and wash all of the stupid carpets!!! >.< Isn't that what spring cleaning is for? It's not summer cleaning!!!

I also have to do a summer reading assignment for my AP class, answer 65 questions on Greek Mythology and write a one page essay about it. T_T Only 20 more questions to go! XD

Other than that, I have recently gotten into Bleach, I love it, and I'm already on Episode 66, which I'm about to watch right now! Gotta go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
ElenFNX

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 09:53

i don't like it. It rains >.>
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Number of posts : 1162

Miscellaneous
DC: 2370

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 11:17

LUCKY
it's deadly hot in here
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 16:38

It was 95F yesterday today Ace's toolbar says 90F still very hot but better than yesterday. Well I finished my duel with Omega and won so its my first Official battle and I won after losing to him during my testing. So far day has been good and right now I'm eating mexican food that my mom made but no in case you are wondering I am not mexican but I love all sorts of food and my mom can make all sorts of food Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 19:16

Hmm...not much to report, mostly just sitting around, bored... xP

Hopfully something exciting will happen in my life. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 22:49

Grace wrote:
It's summer vacation, I have nowhere to go, and the firvst thing I have to do is clean out the garage, clean out my dad's car, and wash all of the stupid carpets!!! >.<
What the hell? It's only May! >.> Summer vacation doesn't start here for another couple of weeks at least... -_-0 And it can't really be Summer vacation anyway since it's still Spring ^^0

Anywho, I had a pretty fun day. I had to set up the school gym for a thing being held there tonight with my friends during first period, and we were having too much fun with the sticky tac stuff... XD (I kinda took some, but hush hush about that Razz) Later in History I had to go back there again along with the rest of my class to put the chairs in there, so when we came back we all had to sit on our desks Very Happy

Aside from that it was fairly normal... well, except English, but I think that whole thing would take a while to talk about haha ^^0

So all together it was a pretty good day today Very Happy

Grace wrote:
I also have to do a summer reading assignment for my AP class, answer 65 questions on Greek Mythology and write a one page essay about it. T_T
Um, Greek mythology is awesome...? XD Maybe just because it's brought up fairly often in English and History (mostly the first) haha Very Happy

But that just remains a mystery why and how some teachers can assign stuff over the summer (it makes it seem like you're bound to have said teacher again next year), guess it just shows that American schools work differently than Canadian ones Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 22:53

Kikyo Maaka wrote:

But that just remains a mystery why and how some teachers can assign stuff over the summer (it makes it seem like you're bound to have said teacher again next year), guess it just shows that American schools work differently than Canadian ones Razz

Yes...Canadian schools like women. Hmm

Eh my day = normal, played Ragdoll Masters on my MAC using the hacked password, had said my first time playing, I actually terminated everyone else at it. Seems I kicked they're whatever they are's into oblivion Razz
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-28, 23:03

wow how come you gusy are out of school so early? lucky ******* I still have to go to schoold for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
ElenFNX

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-29, 07:31

Boring. It rains again, and i must wait more 2 weeks for school to end >.>
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-29, 10:37

i hope a cow fell out from the sky so something happins for a change >.>
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-29, 11:15

Great I'm not going to school today =D so its a great start defineatly
but I'm going to post about it later if anything interesting happens
Back to top Go down
JadenYuki1

JadenYuki1

Female

Number of posts : 293

Miscellaneous
DC: 2750

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 01:15

It was very nice, I like.
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 01:58

Today was an ok day still trying to work out my deck but i mostly let my brother play today as he made his out of play deck. I did homework mostly and then watched Teejay own my brothers new deck lol!
Back to top Go down
Shadow The Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form
The Ultimate Life Form
Shadow The Hedgehog

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 06:46

great
am still a wake
am a wake for 28 houers now WOO HOO
chear for me
i need some more houers
just a littele longer
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 14:40

Lol well my trip was hella fun so I'll just report about that.

We went to disneyland, and we had our own hotel to chill in. The bus ride was actually pretty fun as we talked about hella funny things that I'm not gonna post about here.

Then at Disneyland, we went on a lot of rides, but we couldn't go on some. Some rides we went on includes : Big thunder / Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and some others that I couldn't think of. That was over a two day period, but we went on some rides a lot more than others. It was hella fun.

On the first day we had a clinic, but on the second we actually had a performance. The third day we had another clinic. Also, first and second day were Disneyland, last day was California Adventures.

On the third day, at California Adventures. We only had a few hours so we only went on a few rides. We went on California Screaming 2 times, and the Grizzly ride once. It was really fun.

Anyways, I came home on the third day, and the bus ride, once again, was hella fun. Then, after we came home, I got on the computer a bit, and crashed.

There you go, that's my trip.
Back to top Go down
Maximillion Pegasus
Creator of Duel Monsters
Creator of Duel Monsters
Maximillion Pegasus

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 23:01

Well I spent most of my day outside with friends then my friend who I hadn't talked for a while to came over to my house and then now I'm online but metal posts too much and I feel sad thinking its no longer going to be easy beating metal since he's back to business posting away.
Back to top Go down
FullMetalAlchemist
FullMetalAlchemist

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-05-31, 23:44

Nothing really happened in my day today. Just that I was on the computer like all day.
Back to top Go down
ElenFNX
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
ElenFNX

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-01, 12:57

Start of the new week... I must go to school again... It's raining... Again...

But if i find one game on internet i'll get revard(don't know what, it's suprise^^)
Day will be great when i find that game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty2009-06-01, 14:07

Kikyo Maaka wrote:

What the hell? It's only May! >.> Summer vacation doesn't start here for another couple of weeks at least... -_-0 And it can't really be Summer vacation anyway since it's still Spring ^^0

Yeah, school ended on May 22nd for me, that's because it starts in August. xP

Kikyo Maaka wrote:

Um, Greek mythology is awesome...? XD Maybe just because it's brought up fairly often in English and History (mostly the first) haha Very Happy

I actually think it's okay, the fact that they're are so many questions and that you're not allowed to type them is what makes me not want to do it. >.<

Oh God, you should've seen my English teacher trying to get us into Greek Mythology, when we were reading King Sophocoles, which was better than both Hiroshima and King Lear put together... he'd say, "C'mon! It's great! Sex, incest, what more can you ask for?"

Oh yeah, a guy sleeping with his mom is what I really want to read... >.>

But anywho, my day was okay I guess, still cleaning out the stupid garage that I want to burn, and my dad is still polishing all of the stupid floors so that when I go to sleep I can barely breathe because it's right outside my room. xP

Also trying to improve my Mokey Mokey deck, which isn't turning out so well. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Was Your Day?   How Was Your Day? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Was Your Day?
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Light Duel Academy :: Spam Spot :: Off-Topic-
Jump to:  
Poll
What do you think of this Christmas/Holiday theme change idea?
I think it's a fantastic idea and we should do it!
How Was Your Day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap59%How Was Your Day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 13 ]
Eh... it's okay, but I don't really care.
How Was Your Day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%How Was Your Day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
I don't really like it.
How Was Your Day? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%How Was Your Day? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 22
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar