Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butt-Kick Deck Making

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty
PostSubject: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2009-10-13, 15:30

You are not good in dueling?You don't know how to make decent decks? Then this article is the right place for you!

I will teach you how to make a butt-kick deck,and it will be awesome,believe me.

Now,let's begin.

The things that MUST be in a deck:

-At least 3 1600+ ATK Monsters
-Not more than 24 Monsters
-40 cards,no more,no less(Well,you can't less Razz)
-At least one monster like Sangan(Mystic Tomato,Pyramid Turtle...)
-At least 3 Flip Effect Monsters(Apart if you're making an Anti-Flip Summon)
-Cards that can wipe out your opponent's monsters, traps and spells

The things that make a deck useless:

-8+ Stars Monsters who don't have a way to be special summoned or hard to put on field
-60 Cards on the deck
-Blue Eyes White Dragon(Dudes,stop using it,that card sucks.)
-No effect monsters
-No way to search your deck for your best cards
-A strategy that involves powering up your fave monster and crushing your opponent with it
-Lots of equip cards.

So,follow those.

Top Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards For Any Deck

These cards are so incredibly strong that no matter what kind of deck you're playing, you should find a way to add them. Here's a list of the cards and what they do.

Monster Cards
# D. D. Warrior Lady - She only has 1500 Attack, but she can remove any monster she battles from the game.
# Airknight Parshath - A 1900 Attack, one-tribute, monster that damages your opponent even when he's blocked. And, he lets you draw a card each time he damages your opponent.
# Breaker the Magical Warrior - A 1900 Attack monster who can also counter a Spell Card. Sweet!
# Sangan - A weak monster that lets you search your deck for another monster when he's destroyed.
# Spirit Reaper - A weak monster. But if it damages your opponent they discard a card!
# Don Zaloog - A 1400 Attack monster that forces your opponent to discard a card, or the top two cards of their deck, if he damages them.
# D. D. Assailant - A 1700 Attack monster that will remove any monster that destroys it from the game.
# Berserk Gorilla - A 2000 Attack monster that will make smashy-smashy all over your opponent's creatures.
# Enraged Battle Ox - A 1700 Attack monster that powers-up your Beast monsters so they can damage your opponent even when they're blocked.

Spell Cards
# Delinquent Duo - You lose 1000 life, your opponent loses two cards. Score!
# Mystical Space Typhoon - Destroy a Spell or Trap Card, this card is so handy it hurts.
# Heavy Storm - Wipes out all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.
# Book of Moon - Flip a creature into face-down defense position. Great for messing with monsters that have a huge Attack and a low Defense, plus you can re-use your own flip-effect monsters.
# Scapegoat - Instantly summon four 0 Attack, 0 Defense, sheep that can't be tributed.
# Nobleman of Crossout - Remove a face-down creature from play. If it's a flip-effect creature, each player searches their deck for copies and removes them from play as well.
# Lightning Vortex - Use this and discard another card to destroy all of your opponent's face-up monsters.

Trap Cards
# Mirror Force - Activate when your opponent attacks, negate the attack and destroy all of your opponent's attack position monsters.
# Torrential Tribute - Activate when a monster is summoned to destroy all monsters on the field.
# Call of the Haunted - Activate to return a monster from the graveyard to play in attack position.
# Sakuretsu Armor - Activate when your opponent attacks you, to destroy their monster.
# Dust Tornado - Destroy a Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the table and immediately set one of your own.
# Dimensional Prison - Remove from game the opponent's monster when he attacks.

Last edited by Jack Atlas on 2009-10-13, 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Mizara
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Mizara

Number of posts : 115

Miscellaneous
DC: 1320

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2009-10-13, 15:39

Nice!
I believe this article will be very useful to many players here.
However I strongly disagree with you putting that deck sample, think of it, I can see the future and you know what I see? A bunch of Slifers becoming Obelisks by using this one deck >_>
You gave them the tools to create, don't spoil them by doing the homework for them .__.
Edit it as sooner as possible.
I'm not trying to seem mean or anything, I'm just saying that by giving them an already made deck, you're killing the purpose of this article ._.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2009-10-13, 15:54

._.

Sure,i'll take it out.
Back to top Go down
Omega 6
God Killer
God Killer
Omega 6

Male

Number of posts : 409

Miscellaneous
DC: 9460

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2009-11-10, 16:03

this article is a beggining to something good....but theres some mistakes ill just glance at and edit.

WHEN YOU SAY:
-40 cards,no more,no less(Well,you can't less ) its ok to have 40-42 cards in a regular deck and perhaps 43 for gadgets and around 45 for lightsworn

-At least 3 Flip Effect Monsters(Apart if you're making an Anti-Flip Summon) flip effect monsters are slow in this format you definitely dont need 3 or any at all-

"Top Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards For Any Deck
These cards are so incredibly strong that no matter what kind of deck you're playing, you should find a way to add them. Here's a list of the cards and what they do."

Monster Cards
# Airknight Parshath - this guy is usually a dead draw and requires another card to bring out definitely doesnt go in any deck

# Berserk Gorilla - you have no choice but to atk with this thing cyber dragon is better

# Enraged Battle Ox - this card will get run over before you pull off its mediocre eff....gale is a better card choice

# Delinquent Duo - BANNED card

# Nobleman of Crossout - doesnt really need to be main decked...maybe 1-2 in side deck

Sakuretsu Armor TOO many ppl are using this lol....dimensional prison is a better card choice to run over this trap. If you play too many traps like d prison your deck wont be balanced and you will end up losing card advantage because your opp will use cards like DAD,JD, heavy storm, and caius.............usually traps you can activate anytime will be the best traps to use this format. such as call of the haunted
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2009-11-10, 16:47

Good point, Omega...

I'll edit it tomorrow, because now i need to go o.o

Thanks for the suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Mercer Bond
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Mercer Bond

Male

Number of posts : 18

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2010-02-09, 22:44

Omega 6 wrote:

Monster Cards
# Airknight Parshath - this guy is usually a dead draw and requires another card to bring out definitely doesnt go in any deck

Airknight Parshath doesn't go in any deck? Try putting it in a Fairy deck with Sanctuary in the Sky, Nova Summoner, The Sky Paladin, and Solemn Wishes. The Nova Summoner + Sanctuary right there is an instant summon for Airknight. Then you have his effect which allows you to draw a card, and an instant 500 LP boost from Solemn Wishes. If you can get The Sky Paladin (easy because of his Special Summon effect with Airknight on the field) then you have a nice ATK power boost for his effect thanks to Solemn Wishes, and then Solemn Wishes will just keep boosting your lifepoints. And in a fairy deck, Valhalla of course.

EDIT: My bad, just realized this topic is old. Sorry -.-
Back to top Go down
svstar34
Tester
Tester
svstar34

Male

Number of posts : 399

Miscellaneous
DC: 2515

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2010-02-09, 23:10

Mercer, "doesnt go in any deck" means that it isnt a staple for most decks, that it is a card that only does well in decks that are built to use it.

and yes, please dont revive dead topics
Back to top Go down
Mercer Bond
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
Mercer Bond

Male

Number of posts : 18

Miscellaneous
DC: 200

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty2010-02-09, 23:14

Oh, my bad, didn't know that -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butt-Kick Deck Making   Butt-Kick Deck Making Empty

Back to top Go down

Butt-Kick Deck Making
Page 1 of 1