Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site

Go down 
+4
Aster Phoenix
Assassin
Kikyo Maaka
Ace
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty
PostSubject: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-04, 22:10

The current enemies of this site are:
[DK] Duel Kings
[EX] Exiles

Reason: These are the top academy and clan out there. I was formerly a moderator on both sites, till someone named JadenYuki1 made me furious for me to quit Exiles. He also demoted my admin position twice and whined why wasn't he promoted instead of me. Eventually DK lost patience and demoted me, twice.
Then a new admin appeared, Tsurin. Tsurin caught me joking in a HAM room meeting and demoted me from my half a year mod position because of that! He then banned me for saying someone's real name in a HAM room at midnight!

EX: Same reason. The new admin there, !@#$% << He's on the censored word list Razz, was the one who's real name I said. He almost got me banned from BC, and he ruined my chance at KC Testing Sad

These are our enemies...these are our friends:
Elite Duelists Academy/Belonging to: Rex Goodwin, Administrator.
New Duel Zone/Belonging to: EJRTheBrave, old friend of mine. Never let me down.
DK grew because of theduelzone which was EJRTheBrave's site. His former name was '"The Salsa'' or ER3.

Finally, I will be keeping this site free of enemy academy members...><
Note: All accounts that are from Duel Kings / Exiles will be deleted. No matter who it may be!

- Ace

Last edited by Ace on 2009-03-28, 13:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-22, 18:10

I think you should mention that there's two exceptions on the Duel Kings part -- maybe say staff from there isn't accepted?

I can't say anything on EXH because I'm not a part of it or anything, so that one works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-22, 19:20

Yeah sure, if your somewhat of a new member in DK or I personally approve you your simply allowed. Getting into EXH is not easy so that will not be allowed.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Maaka
Lv1 Troll
Lv1 Troll
Kikyo Maaka

Female

Number of posts : 883

Miscellaneous
DC: 635

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-23, 09:04

Ace wrote:
Yeah sure, if your somewhat of a new member in DK or I personally approve you your simply allowed.
lmao, both statements apply to me Razz

Okay then haha XD Just needed that clarified Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kikyomaaka
Assassin

Assassin

Number of posts : 22

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-29, 08:28

Well Ace
This is just a request you to add DA to the enemies list just because one of the admins is... u know who

I know you won't add it to ur friends
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-29, 13:51

Lol. Assassin, aren't you the DA admin? O.o

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-29, 15:15

Assassin wrote:
Well Ace
This is just a request you to add DA to the enemies list just because one of the admins is... u know who

I know you won't add it to ur friends

Oh don't worry about that. At least your trying to kill him off. As a matter of fact, I'll PM you a reason now!
Back to top Go down
Assassin

Assassin

Number of posts : 22

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-03-30, 10:03

Well I have no hatred towards him as he and I never talk much to be enemies. But he brought personal rivalry to DA which will make him pay.
Back to top Go down
Krypto
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Krypto

Number of posts : 176

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-02, 20:35

I want to know if DKm can be allie with your academy? if interested plz reply... sorry if this is the wrong place...
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-02, 20:47

Are you talking about DK? If not, what is DKm? O.o

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Krypto
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Krypto

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-02, 23:26

DKm is Duelist Kingdom Academy my signature take you to the academy.
Back to top Go down
YUKAJO

YUKAJO

Number of posts : 17

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-03, 06:53

i think that we have such god duelist here and beating others academies well take us in high place .
Back to top Go down
http://www.yukajo.yoo7.com
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-03, 19:21

Oh, so we're allowed to advertise other academies here? I don't think Ace would like that and you shouldn't have it unless you've gotten approval from Ace.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Krypto
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Krypto

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-03, 19:42

idk thats why i didnt i made it in my sig and i dont think that is illegal...
Back to top Go down
~Zero~
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
~Zero~

Male

Number of posts : 27

Miscellaneous
DC: 700

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-07, 16:55

Just to know the BK Order is opened for all LDA members since both forums have many similiar Rules(ex: BK don't accept EXH...in the forum).....so consider us always as allies.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu
Former Staff
kyosuke kiryu

Number of posts : 149

Miscellaneous
DC: 2200

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty2009-04-07, 17:47

Well I know I am not in EXH but I thought yall were good friends now. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site   Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Affiliates/Enemies of Site / Requirements to be Accepted To Site
Page 1 of 1