Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got Any section suggestions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

Got Any section suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-01, 17:24

Alright, well, here's a topic for if you have suggestions for new sections. Sections are the things in the main index such as "Introductions", "News/Announcements", and even "Site Suggestions" itself. They're those things with banners in the main index that you click and find topics ^^. Now, this topic is for any of you who have suggestions on sections that are missing in this forum.

Please submit them in this format:
Code:
Name of Section:
Description of Section(what it's for):
Why it should be Added:

Well, that's it for now. This topic won't be closed in a while, so just suggest away if you ever think of any.

~Aster Phoenix

Last edited by Aster Phoenix on 2009-07-03, 02:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nhant
Tester
Tester
nhant

Male

Number of posts : 114

Miscellaneous
DC: 1055

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-03, 02:11

Guess ill be the first one to make a suggestion here Very Happy

Name of Section: Duel Sanctuary
Why it should be Added: Well I think this would be a fun, great, convenient, and awesome section to add because I know sometimes its hard to find a duel. When ever im on one of the LDA hams i always see people asking to duel, but know else replies back, i know from experience lol. Instead of just having the Luminous Duel Arena where you only post duel results you can also have any area where people could post if they want a duel and if someone wanted to duel them they would post there or people could make up there own duel rooms in that section and people could request duels if they wanted. Thats all i have for now, you could modify or suggest any new ideas.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven Pretender
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Unforgiven Pretender

Male

Number of posts : 450

Miscellaneous
DC: 2770

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-03, 02:36

nhant wrote:
Guess ill be the first one to make a suggestion here Very Happy

Name of Section: Duel Sanctuary
Why it should be Added: Well I think this would be a fun, great, convenient, and awesome section to add because I know sometimes its hard to find a duel. When ever im on one of the LDA hams i always see people asking to duel, but know else replies back, i know from experience lol. Instead of just having the Luminous Duel Arena where you only post duel results you can also have any area where people could post if they want a duel and if someone wanted to duel them they would post there or people could make up there own duel rooms in that section and people could request duels if they wanted. Thats all i have for now, you could modify or suggest any new ideas.

To be honest, I think this will be a lot of spam, since people can post there like ten times a day, just saying, 'let's duel'
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-03, 02:38

Hm.. Well, mainly we have people just go to each other's dorms. But fine, I guess this is a fair idea. I'll confer with Ace/Grace and I'll get back to you soon.

When I read that title, I had no clue what you were talking about, so I'll update the code and add "Description", so you guys can explain what it is.

Well, I'll get back to you on that one ASAP.

Edit: And true to what UP said, this would cause a lot of spam.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
nhant
Tester
Tester
nhant

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-03, 03:00

Aster: Hm.. Well, mainly we have people just go to each other's dorms
Unforgiven: To be honest, I think this will be a lot of spam, since people can post there like ten times a day, just saying, 'let's duel'.

(srry i dont know how to quote lol)

Well to go to different dorms and requests duels is not very convenient in my opinion because people don't check back on there rooms often and it would take even longer to duel.

Like i said in my post instead of just having people post "lets duel!" randomly they can make up there own rooms in that section and have people request from there so it would be more organized and less chaotic.
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-03, 03:30

Hm. Lol. First of all, to quote, you go to the information bar. The bar that tells the date and time. Then go to the top right hand side of the post. There's multi-quote, quote, report, etc. Click the QUOTE button. Then post under that. xD.

Now.. True that people don't check back often; that's why I considered your suggestion.

I know, but he wasn't talking about the topics. True people could organize their own. But when the people want to duel that person who made that topic they'll say "let's duel". Few mins later, they want to duel again "Let's duel". And again soon "Let's duel!". So, that was the point that UP and I were trying to establish: It's the posts, not the topic.

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
nhant
Tester
Tester
nhant

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-03, 13:55

Well the main issue i see here is spamming. When or even if this section gets created and admin could at a sticky thread to this section explaining how it works and how its suppose to be used. In the sticky the admin should also include a warning about spamming. When a person creates their own room they can add a waiting list for all the people that request a duel. Its really up to the players to read the stickies and not spam, but i know people here at LDA are smart enough not to do that. (maybe a couple of people, but not too many)
Back to top Go down
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty2009-07-05, 15:38

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got Any section suggestions?   Got Any section suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Got Any section suggestions?
Page 1 of 1