Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Comments or Questions about BC/KC

Go down 
+4
DanceJonDance
Grace
kemutins
DayTime
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DayTime
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
DayTime

Male

Number of posts : 95

Miscellaneous
DC: 600

Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty
PostSubject: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-09, 01:31

http://www.setokaiba.com/BattleCity/viewtopic.php?id=20692

I was looking at this thread and found out that there will be a credit system in KCVDS 1.16. Does anyone have this confirmed? Is this really old (and I am just figure it out)? -.- I have mixed feelings ... I love the decks that I use and have made, but I also am eager to try out a new more challenging system ... What are your feelings toward this?
Back to top Go down
kemutins
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
kemutins

Male

Number of posts : 8

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-21, 16:46

well what i heard from BC admins are that these credits will be used for cards, but those cards will be very cheap so it wont be too hard to get your deck back Wink
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-21, 16:55

Once we actually use the credits on the new site, people may receive a KCC Boost from their posts, so you might wanna think of posting in a couple of topics to buy more cards. Wink
Back to top Go down
DanceJonDance
The Robot With Human Hair
The Robot With Human Hair
DanceJonDance

Male

Number of posts : 376

Miscellaneous
DC: 1513

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-21, 17:29

Oh well this is not good for the people who don't post in BC very often! I like this idea though, finally people will have to earn their cards in their decks instead of just getting whatever card they want.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jon_wit_no_lyfe
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-21, 17:36

Eh. I hardly ever go on KC. So I won't have much cards. Lol

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 17:52

Lol, I remember when I used to go to the Beta Room and see all these duelists, (most of them weren't active on BC), and I'd always think, "wow, they're going to be really surprised when they download 1.16 and find that they have no cards." XD

It really isn't that hard to post there, it's just like LDA, except more organized and a lot more users of course. ^.^ But the community is really friendly, we're not all arrogant jerks... >.>

You'll find some of the best duelists there. o.o

I agree with you DanceJonDance, the other dueling systems may be free, but KCVDS will have a lot more features to it, check out http://www.kaibacorporation.com/index.php, you'll find a lot of updates there. Smile

Take a look at this screenshot of 1.16 if you haven't already. Very Happy

http://www.kaibacorporation.com/attachment.php?item=16

There will be a rulings button, your avatar will show up, more cards, it'll be so cool. ^.^

The Admins there are really friendly, I've dueled Aster Phoenix plenty of times before (and lost many times o.o), Kisara is really sweet, we talk a lot (where I get my "xP" emoticon from Very Happy), Jaden Yuki is awesome, it's unfortunate that I didn't get to duel him in his tourney >.<, Dartz is...well, he's a little intimidating, but really good at enforcing the law in BC! And Seto is just awesome of course, he's a normal person and he talks to the members, he's not this super special awesome secret dude... >.>

Ace, Kikyo, and I are all Senior Members there, and I think they can vouch for me that it's not a scary place. XD

But, there's no point in posting there now, lol, because all of the accounts and stuff have been transferred to KC, I think you may like KC better when it's up, 'cause it's a lighter forum. ^.^

Oh, and yes Jon, my username there is Grace too. Very Happy Although Kikyo Maaka is Katsuya Jonouchi there and Ace is Asif Mahmud, for those of you that don't know. ^^

And there are a lot more ways at earning credits too:

- Posting (1 post = 1 credit)
- Battle City's Sig of the Week Competition (SOTW - 1st Place - 100 KC, 2nd Place - 50 KC, 3rd Place - 25 KC)
- Battle City's Create a Card Competition (CACC, I host this Very Happy, same credits as above ^^)
- Winning Tournaments (Omega could be in 2nd or 1st in Jaden's wish him luck people! Very Happy 1st - 300 KC, 2nd - 200 KC, 3rd - 100 KC)
- Writing Articles (You have to be an Official Article Team Member, 40 credits per article Smile)
- Helping out Mods/Admins (Rarely happens though xP)

So yeah, those are some ways, in the future you may earn credits when dueling. Smile May.
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 18:46

Grace wrote:
The Admins there are really friendly.

The BC admins are too strict, and they're not so cool with everyone since they don't use warning bars, they ban imediatly, and they rarely warn (exept for new users.)

Anyway, I rarely go to KC, and and just noticed I have 451 KC credits on there and I have 577 on BC, so I'd like to know, whitch one of those is my real aumont.

Shouldn't this be in support?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 18:53

Moved.

They actually do warn the users the first time they make a mistake, but if they do it repeatedly they're obviously gonna get a ban. >.> And they do it by the system, 1st offense, 3 days, 2nd offense, 1-2 weeks, etc.

Umm...well, the thing is, once KC is fully up, that will be your actual account, so any credits you've earned after the transfer began won't be counted there.

But once it's up I'm thinking of asking Kisara if I can add the credits to the past CACC winners, 'cause they deserve it. Smile

There may also be a KCC boost for each post, so that'll help. ^^

Edit: Changed the title to broaden the topic conversation.
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:01

I don't think that's fair, there should be annother transfer when 1.16 comes out, since many pepole have earned KC credits on BC outside of the CACC that won't be counted. I would be losing more than 100 credits.

I don't know why they had to make annother forum, BC was ok.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:12

aj6666 wrote:
I don't think that's fair, there should be annother transfer when 1.16 comes out, since many pepole have earned KC credits on BC outside of the CACC that won't be counted. I would be losing more than 100 credits.

I don't know why they had to make annother forum, BC was ok.

Hehehe, really, guess how much Grace might be losing? xD

She'd be losing around 700 or so credits, (yes she loves BC), I'd be losing around 200 credits, and Katsuya, I don't really know.

But hey, it's better to start at KC, let's just hope the staff actually does another KC Transfer.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:16

Well, Kisara said that transferring it again would be a lot of hard work, it's, "hard enough doing it once, twice it too much". So even if they did do it a second time, members would earn credits during that transfer, and ask for another one, etc.

I asked Kisara why they made KC along time ago, and this is what she told me:

1. Server - She called BC's server, "a piece of s***", and said that KC will have a much better server and that it will never go down. Smile

2. More Security - There was a "hack attack" some time ago, a month before I was active I think, so KC will have a lot more security, because during that time accounts were hacked, sections were deleted, etc. It was a lot of chaos. I think this is also a reason why the Admins are so strict, they have to keep the members in line to prevent this from happening again.

3. More Functions/Features - KC will have many more functions, the, "Blog" is just one of them, I don't know much else.

There was a #4, but I can't seem to remember it right now... Hmm

Edit: Lol, yeah, I'll be losing a lot, oh well. XD Kisara once told me that she wanted members to have 1000 posts in order to become Senior Members. o.o
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:21

If so they could just delete BC after they make a second transfer, that way no one will ask for another one. Aslo they have 5 admins so it's not that hard if 5 peopole are doing it, if they delete all the inactive accounts why can't they make a second transfer?
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:30

Well, BC has to be up in order for them to make the transfer, so people will be posting their either way. o.o

And I don't think all the Admins are transferring it, only Seto is, he's the only one that knows how to. >.>

And to delete the accounts, I'm pretty sure the Admin Panel is a lot different then how it is on forumotion sites, they probably make the settings to a certain date, then select all members with 0 posts after that date and delete all of them.

Edit: I think I misread the first part, they'll most probably delete BC after the first transfer, so no one will ask for a second one. Razz
Back to top Go down
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:35

They could just close every section of the forum so members won't be able to post durring the transfer, and after that, they delete BC.

And seto could teach the other admins about the credit transfer.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-07-27, 19:40

Hmm I really don't think they'll be open to that idea, then you'll be waiting months for KC to be finished without being able to post in BC at all, it'd be kinda boring, Seto is still giving the option of letting people post in BC while everyone is waiting for 1.16 and KC to be out.

And Seto said he didn't want to deal with "n00by programmers", not to say that the staff is n00by in any way at all, I don't think they're as knowledgeable about the mechanics of programming as he is, so I don't think he'd want to waste time teaching them when he is working on 1.16. That's why he hasn't hired anyone to help him. The staff only manages the forum.
Back to top Go down
rado3112

Number of posts : 1

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-08-25, 12:02

can i ask you something. in setokaiba.com i tried to create new reg but i said that i can have only two regs with this IP. The question is how can i delete my other registarions in the site???
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty2009-08-25, 15:47

Why do you want to create a new account? You can try registering on a public computer, it will probably work. I guess you can PM an Admin to delete your account there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments or Questions about BC/KC   Comments or Questions about BC/KC Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments or Questions about BC/KC
Page 1 of 1