Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE

Go down 
+2
Ace
Jim Crocodile Cook
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Crocodile Cook
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Jim Crocodile Cook

Male

Number of posts : 11

Miscellaneous
DC: 0

VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty
PostSubject: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-04-23, 15:55

Well for a start i like LDA and i see a future to it and i have to admit this the coolest GFX i never saw no academy have it and it run by the best but Recentlyi notice guys talking in ham my ham for a clan and many more hams that LDA not member in they say that LDA have a spammers XD yes i know i didn't respons to them actually they didn't know that im a member in it so in the game section i have to say it there is SPAMS you guys post there and ONLY there why we should be like the other academies have a rule and there is a rule but you guys break it which is DON'T SPAM i know it's funny game but that will lead this academy to be closed we don't want it down and i see that we have a great admins but the members running this academy as i see the admins have no control so i say we should close actually delete the games section so this academy go up agian and i tell this to admins please i saw many acadmies go down coz of this you should close that part of the site {delete it} and begain with a new page new start to LDA i did this coz i love it so i hope the admins and espcially the members to agree with me and you guys know what you're doing EX.see this{https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com/posting-games-f26/the--v-game-t78-325.htm#3133} see it carfully what the point ??? when this game ends No point.....

Thats all agree with me or not i told what i have to tell and it's up to the admins please control for your site and give warn bannded if you have to don't be a part from the issue and Unfortunately,some admins actually post in that game and the members will take it as a green light to continuation spamming sorry members sorry admins but you have to do something put an end to this!!!!!

-Jim Crocodile Cook-
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-04-23, 16:10

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, probly, I dunno. Well point is, as long as the people are not a part of LDA, they shouldn't cause any trouble to us. Ever heard the phrase:

''What you don't know doesn't hurt you.''?

Well that applies now. If they do not wish to join LDA that is up to them. If they say LDA is a bunch of spammers, your free to flame them. (flame meaning internet term for ''insult'')
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
aj6666
aj6666

Female

Number of posts : 822

Miscellaneous
DC: 4855

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-04-23, 18:53

..well here is my opinion:

I agree that the games may be a bit spamish, but it's fun, and it doesn't hurts anyone, it's true that the games are the must popular section in here, I actualy have many of my posts in that section, but I'm also active in must of the other forums of LDA.

You say even admins post there, but actualy, the only admin who posts often in that section is grace, and she's also active in many other forums like me.

I don't think the academy will close because of that, must of us love that section and it's the favoryte of many members (like my brother) that doesn't means they're not active in other sections.
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-04-23, 19:56

Yeah...I get what you're saying Jimbo, but I think it's stupid to close the game section just because people who are not even members of the site tell us we should!

Okay, it's spam central. So what? What are they going to do about it? These are just random people, they have no power over this site, only Ace does. And if he thinks it's fine, then it's fine.

Why be like the other academies when we're actually unique? Differentiate baby! Very Happy

And we'll go more into the learning technique and all of that once we get some decent teachers. The games are there for fun. Smile

So yeah, games aren't going to be closed, period. If I ever find out or see who's been saying this, they will feel my wrath... -.- XD
Back to top Go down
Unkown
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue

Male

Number of posts : 190

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-04-24, 09:09

Well, without the games, the forum is dead. D-E-A-D. Dead. No other topic is active... NONE. It is spam, but we cannot get rid of it.
No new events are going on in LDA. And most players have 0 DC, why? Admins should spend a little more time organizing...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-04-24, 10:59

Yeah I should *points at Grace* Anyway, once I can secure 20 dollars in my PayPal account I can get LDA active again. Way active. Till then feel free to do what ya want, and have fun while you do it.

3 Disagreements ----> Topic Closed.

Thank you for your contribution.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Aster Phoenix
Destiny Keeper
Destiny Keeper
Aster Phoenix

Male

Number of posts : 3970

Miscellaneous
DC: 8545

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-08-02, 12:14

Back in the day when Grace would actually post like that. xD. Anyways they're gone now. Guess you got what you wanted, even though it was after you left. Hmm

Archived

~Aster Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Grace
Heaven's Girl
Heaven's Girl
Grace

Female

Number of posts : 1680

Miscellaneous

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty2009-08-02, 17:30

Moved to Archive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE   VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE Empty

Back to top Go down

VEREY BIG PROBLEM IN THE SITE
Page 1 of 1