Light Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[AW] The Deck Full Of Heart

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deuce
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
Deuce

Male

Number of posts : 33

Miscellaneous
DC: 1475

[AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty
PostSubject: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty2009-10-18, 12:38

Alright, here’s my article, I hope this benefits everyone.

People may tell you that the most important thing in the game is having powerful cards, having cards that form amazing combo’s and having the ability to completely ruin your opponents strategy. Yet, this is partly true, it is not the most important thing in your arsenal that you need to take advantage of more than everything else. This valuable asset is very simple, you must trust your deck.

It’ll appear at times that you can’t use a certain deck and that may very well be true. Some decks are powerful yet they don’t work simply because of the differences in choices for the duelist. A duelist who likes to win by removing cards from the game to stop their opponent can not use a deck that involves massive special summoning. A duelist who likes using the effects of their monsters to destroy their opponents can not use a Skill Drain deck. These things are simple, because, if you use a deck that doesn’t fit you, you will inevitably fall upon your sword.

So, now, we’ll go about something that’s important for the duelist to gain a trust with his cards that’s stronger than just the power level of each card. You have to know what type of deck fits you, first, think to yourself, ‘what am I looking for? Power? Burn? Swarming? Drain?’. After finding out what type of deck fits you the best than you may want to do some research on the type. A good place to go is yugioh.wikia.com the Official Yugioh Wikia. They provide lists of cards, effects, and some strategies but DO NOT FOLLOW IT RELIGIOUSLY THESE DECKS ARE GUIDELINES NOT TRUE DECKS.

After you do the required research on your deck and you decide what type its going to be there is an optional step. You first must build the deck but than, post it somewhere and get critique on it. Because, you are not the best deck builder/duelist around and you must know that, so you have to start getting advice from your peers who can help make your deck truly powerful.

Alright, so you have a deck that’s tuned up all nice and neat and ready to go. Now, you must duel with this deck a few times to learn how it works, what cards work well together and tie into one another easily. Now, if you lose a couple duels with this don’t worry. Remember, you are now testing this deck, seeing what cards go together well, how to pull of a massive strategy, or even what cards you no longer need.

After you duel with this deck you’ll gain an attachment to it that will allow for you to pull off massive power plays that can completely ruin your opponents. (Such as boosting a monster with 500 attack to 4700 ATK on your first move.)

So, this is the only true way to start to gain a trust in your deck. You can’t use a recipe that’s not your own and expect to have this amount of trust.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty2009-10-19, 11:12

Grammar/Spelling: I don't think you've got any mistakes in this part, if any. That's pretty cool for an article of this size.

Length/Content: lol, I'm looking through the same wall of text I see through other articles, com' on guys, add some pictures for us mentally challenged people to support. xD
- Skill Drain pictures, a link to YGO Wikia might even help. (-1)
Finally, keep it in color, bold parts, the effort can count! Very Happy (-1)

Idea: Pretty nice idea...creative nonetheless.

Rating in total: 8/10 - 500 DC

Review/Rating done.
+ 500 DC to Deuce

Glancing, I see you've done about...520-540 words, that's my guess at least. Good job, an addition of pictures can easily override the required length of the article if you wish.
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Number of posts : 279

Miscellaneous
DC: 1655

PostSubject: Re: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty2009-10-19, 11:20

No errors?

Checkit

Quote :
amazing combo’s

Combos, not combo's.

Quote :
This valuable asset is very simple, you must trust your deck.

Should be a semi-colon instead of a comma.

Quote :
can not

Read that twice, should be cannot.

Quote :
You first must build the deck but than, post it somewhere and get critique on it.

Should be then instead of than.

Quote :
how to pull of a massive strategy

Should be 'off', not 'of'.
Back to top Go down
Arlin
Administrator
Administrator
Arlin

Male

Number of posts : 1367

Miscellaneous
DC: 7215

PostSubject: Re: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty2009-10-19, 11:30

Lol,Hannibal's awesome sometimes...

Anyways,yeah,good article,even if i don't understand the point of this o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.turboweb.it/forum/ut__@leonthebest
Ace
Gentleman
Ace

Male

Number of posts : 1014

Miscellaneous
DC: 100

PostSubject: Re: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty2009-10-19, 15:30

Hannibal wrote:
No errors?

Checkit

Quote :
amazing combo’s

Combos, not combo's.

Quote :
This valuable asset is very simple, you must trust your deck.

Should be a semi-colon instead of a comma.

Quote :
can not

Read that twice, should be cannot.

Quote :
You first must build the deck but than, post it somewhere and get critique on it.

Should be then instead of than.

Quote :
how to pull of a massive strategy

Should be 'off', not 'of'.

lol... I skim, but for that type of time you took on that, and because I don't like taking away things...FREE 50 DC FOR U!!!
Back to top Go down
https://lightduelacademy.forumotion.com
Hannibal
Obelisk Blue
Obelisk Blue
Hannibal

Male

Number of posts : 279

Miscellaneous
DC: 1655

PostSubject: Re: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty2009-10-19, 15:37

ha ha

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart   [AW] The Deck Full Of Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

[AW] The Deck Full Of Heart
Page 1 of 1